MJonmind

Cool!  Lisa's Crystal Ball goes well with the clock ticking and tocking in Front's post!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And maybe this is his 8-ball.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I've read a couple of articles in the last day or two about Lisa Marie's breakup-with-Xenu song "So Long", which I know has been discussed on here already.  It just seems the media is finally catching up on that.

Here's a pic I hadn't seen before that was with one of the articles.  (sorry if you already had it posted Sim).  What's with the masks, lol.

From this article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, the more I read about Lisa life and look at the interviews and read about Elvis as well, it tends to make believe that for Lisa Marie entire life she was threaten.  I read some where that Elvis would get a lot of death threat regarding Lisa. Now I am wondering whether or not Elvis asked Michael to look out for Lisa.  It was stated that Elvis never did like Scientiology and what a concidence neither did Michael.  And since Elvis died Lisa Marie was to inherited millions and millions of dollars. Which should will not inherited until she was 30. Now this is what I am thinking, Priscilla does not like Michael why maybe because he did not want to be apart of The Church of Scientology. Going on Oprah and trashing Michael like that. I think that Michael was able to provide to Lisa a safe haven when they were together, but someone was not going to allow that to happened.  I think that a little research should be done on the FBI files for Mr. Elvis Presley. Regarding death threat and so forth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Sometimes I think LMP is not as driven to sing like Elvis was. I feel she's a beautiful woman, but I really don't feel she has it in her blood to continue. She's very sparactic when she wants to sing, she's not consistent on keeping her voice & life in tune with the music business. This isn't nothing against her because of it, I just don't feel the drive is there. I think with her being Elvis's daughter, more often than not, she's given that opportunity more than most artists.
Most artists have a certain "time frame" to stay on top, & when your young, like Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, etc... you have to continue at full throttle, because most artists are "for the moment", when your on top, you have to work hard to stay on top.

LMP seems to fade & come back, but I don't see the drive to continue, but because she's Elvis' daughter, she's given more opportunity, & then can fade back normal life, & then once again, want to sing, & makes a cd, then fades back into normal life.
Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, talented, but has been given many many times of just being able to come back & leave, & come back, & can find someone or has already been working with, to make another cd.
That is not normal in the entertainment industry. I mean, most entertainers, work themselves in death mode, because they know if they don't that opportunity won't come again. But for LMP she's able just come back at anytime & automatically is accepted back into the cd making entertainment business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AKHTONI

I just watched the rehearsal video...now it's marked "private" : ( it was nice to see.  I loved the huge "crystal ball" ring on her finger, lol!  Hard to miss that one!
Thanks for posting it Sim...glad I watched it when I did : )

Blessings!
Yeahh! Nice "Crystal Ball"-ring!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:

here's the video uploaded again

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=030q3p3wXGA&feature=share[/youtube]

:affraid: like a planet in her finger. love it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:43:52 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Thanks Sim,

I think the song and video "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" is interesting.  I like the line "Are you a disruption to my corruption".  Also, there's a lot of symbolism in the video.  There are the numbers 4, 5, and 7.  There's a snake.  The lake reminds me of the lake of fire from the bible verses.  She's throwing things in the lake.  Why a trumpet,teddy bear, toy soldier or something,a picture frame with photo, and a chain ??????  The devil is chained down for 1000 years ??
I guess will figure it out when is  _IME.   

And the "Best Is Yet To Come"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Wow! you guys left some very interesting coms here...
i'll reply as soons as I can...

I just wanted to share with you Lisa's new video!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG2Rz4NFGr8&feature=g-all-f[/youtube]

And this is my best favorite of all Lisa's songs!
It's so great! nice lyrics, wonderful song and her voice... wow!
This is the first song where I started to hear some Elvis inflections and tonalities in Lisa's voice!!
She really inherited a lot from Elvis
It's  amazing! I listened to it for like 10 times in a raw yesterday...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDqoh3MVHhA&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=11&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Cool!  Lisa's Crystal Ball goes well with the clock ticking and tocking in Front's post!

And maybe this is his 8-ball.

Yep!  :icon_e_wink:
From this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...][...]

TALKING ABOUT COI_CIDE_CES: On Lisa's official site, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  there's this big CLOCK, with her eyes on it, like in "keep watchin' " maybe? And if you look longer, you'll notice how the whole site-banner is kind of disintegrating into small pieces and then the pieces keep coming back together like in a PUZZLE !! :animal0017: I mean come ON!!  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:

And she also said in a recent interview about her new album:
( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
  "[...]I know how to put on a front (  :icon_eek: ) [....]"

[...] There's writing in a couple of places, one on each side that I can't make out. [...]
Great catch MjonMind!!

I read "PI." and a rune symbol not a "J".

On the reversed picture, the tower says "PHILIPS"

I just watched the rehearsal video...now it's marked "private" : ( it was nice to see.  I loved the huge "crystal ball" ring on her finger, lol!  Hard to miss that one!
Thanks for posting it Sim...glad I watched it when I did : ) Blessings!
Yeahh! Nice "Crystal Ball"-ring! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_e_wink:

[img width=707 height=505]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxpic/images/lisacrysta.jpg[/img
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:08:44 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I've read a couple of articles in the last day or two about Lisa Marie's breakup-with-Xenu song "So Long", which I know has been discussed on here already.  It just seems the media is finally catching up on that.
Here's a pic I hadn't seen before that was with one of the articles.  (sorry if you already had it posted Sim).  What's with the masks, lol.
Thanks for posting that photo. It's strange that even though I know it, I had never noticed those weird masks before!

I think she pissed off  lot of people  from Scientology clan, with her ranting song! Good girl!!
That article you posted... is ambiguous... On the one hand they appreciate Lisa for her protest , but on the other hand they're so vulgar talking about her and Priscilla. Makes you wonder who's behind it!

Guys, the more I read about Lisa life and look at the interviews and read about Elvis as well, it tends to make believe that for Lisa Marie entire life she was threaten.  I read some where that Elvis would get a lot of death threat regarding Lisa. Now I am wondering whether or not Elvis asked Michael to look out for Lisa.
Hello Sandal, I never seen you around before. I'm glad you decided to join us here !
Yes!! Death threats were always present for all of them: EP, Lisa & MJ! That's how I thought too... when I tried to imagine how and why Michael and Elvis plotted everything we saw happening in the past 20 years or so...

It was stated that Elvis never did like Scientiology and what a concidence neither did Michael.
YEP!!

And since Elvis died Lisa Marie was to inherited millions and millions of dollars. Which should will not inherited until she was 30. Now this is what I am thinking, Priscilla does not like Michael why maybe because he did not want to be apart of The Church of Scientology. Going on Oprah and trashing Michael like that.
I think that's a possible version of how things happened the way they did!

I think that Michael was able to provide to Lisa a safe haven when they were together, but someone was not going to allow that to happened.  I think that a little research should be done on the FBI files for Mr. Elvis Presley. Regarding death threat and so forth.
Yes, I agree, people should focus more seriously on that issue. I opened a thread here, exactly about his subject. Don't hesitate to write your thoughts there, I'm interested in what you have to say ! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I forgot out this montage , also related to the PUZZLE!

Thanks Sim,

I think the song and video "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" is interesting.  I like the line "Are you a disruption to my corruption".  Also, there's a lot of symbolism in the video.  There are the numbers 4, 5, and 7.  There's a snake.  The lake reminds me of the lake of fire from the bible verses.  She's throwing things in the lake.  Why a trumpet,teddy bear, toy soldier or something,a picture frame with photo, and a chain ??????  The devil is chained down for 1000 years ??
I guess will figure it out when is  _IME.   

And the "Best Is Yet To Come"

Yeah, I also noticed those things you mentioned. The clip is bizarre and somber... I still don't know what to make of it, especially because every word, every scene, every frame of that video is charged with so much symbolism. I see it as a deep testimony of what Lisa's been going through! I think the whole album is very personal, like a diary of her thoughts and feelings.
here's a link with the lyrics to all  the songs : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QzxG0ECCFlo[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:11:58 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:45:18 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Sim:

I think she pissed off  lot of people  from Scientology clan, with her ranting song! Good girl!!
That article you posted... is ambiguous... On the one hand they appreciate Lisa for her protest , but on the other hand they're so vulgar talking about her and Priscilla. Makes you wonder who's behind it!

Every article on that website is vulgar, lol.  He's mean to everybody but it's usually more funny than anything.  The author of the website loves MJ though, so that's cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did yall know that Lisa Marie Presley is going to perform on American Idol tonite.  Just a quick message to let yall know if your interested.

Have a wonderful day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Dakotablue: No I didn't know! Thanks for info! Hope we can see a video uploaded on YT soon! :icon_e_wink:

@Andrea :  so you've been reading more stuff from that site... Well he's got a bizarre sense of humor lol  NOT really my type lol
But thanks for posting that link!
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 04:26:52 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Ya Sim, I usually peruse that site every day just for a laugh when I'm bored at work.

Here's his article when MJ 'died' if you're interested.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
thank you Andrea  :icon_e_wink:

Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:16:49 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions