Tink

Re: Do have a life!
February 02, 2012, 06:11:49 PM
Of course I have a life - though I've put everything into a file. I keep tabs on what's relevant, but I'm not obsessing 24/7, as that isn't healthy for anyone. When I'm on here, I am thinking about this - that's why I'm here.

After Immortal, I took a mini-vacation, which was very much needed. I suggest many of you at least go out, walk in the sunshine, if it's out. Vit. D is GOOD and necessary for you!! Without the sunshine vitamins, you can become quite sick!

@mikeyslittlehoaxer: You think taking care of one's self first is giving up? If you don't take care of yourself, then nothing will ever matter if you aren't alive to enjoy it.

Most certainly, I don't live on the computer. Absolutely doesn't mean I give up. So, go outside, exercise, inside if weather's bad of course. But it just seems to me, people may taking things to extremes!

No one ever said you had to give up your life for Michael, or anything like that. He got out all the time, visited sick kids and their families.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Re: Is it time to Move on?
February 02, 2012, 06:46:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course I have a life - though I've put everything into a file. I keep tabs on what's relevant, but I'm not obsessing 24/7, as that isn't healthy for anyone. When I'm on here, I am thinking about this - that's why I'm here.

After Immortal, I took a mini-vacation, which was very much needed. I suggest many of you at least go out, walk in the sunshine, if it's out. Vit. D is GOOD and necessary for you!! Without the sunshine vitamins, you can become quite sick!

@mikeyslittlehoaxer: You think taking care of one's self first is giving up? If you don't take care of yourself, then nothing will ever matter if you aren't alive to enjoy it.

Most certainly, I don't live on the computer. Absolutely doesn't mean I give up. So, go outside, exercise, inside if weather's bad of course. But it just seems to me, people may taking things to extremes!

No one ever said you had to give up your life for Michael, or anything like that. He got out all the time, visited sick kids and their families

No I don't think that. I'm just saying for people who have lost faith and who have been giving up recenty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

sandythyme

February 02, 2012, 07:01:20 PM
Giving up is not in my vocabulary.  At Thymes I would obsess over Michael, but that is behind me, way behind me.  I live my life everyday in honor of people, people past and present.  I believe Michael is here, it is obvious to me, no question.  I honor him every day, as he has been an important teacher to me, when the thyme is right he will let us know.  Going about your every day life is most important.  He will be back someday and we will see him in a different beautiful light.  Take care, love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
Yes, it is time to move on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GREAT advice bec.  The time for 'clues' ended awhile back.  They were necessary in the very beginning to open our eyes and SEE that Mike wasn't dead.  Then there were times when the 'clues' were necessary to either sustain our faith or open our eyes to even further information dealing with WHY Mike did this, how he did it, etc---to grow and cement our understanding, which further served to support our belief that Mike is alive.  IMO, if one is still needing 'clues' to sustain their faith, then they have either missed some clues/discussions along the way or their faith is not built on a rock-solid foundation. 

After all we've seen and learned over the past 2.5 years...and it was all brilliantly executed from 'behind the scenes'...we're passed the 'need' for clues.  Sure, it's always fun to have clues to dig into in quiet times....but TS' last post (or I should say The Sign's last post) signalled anything BUT a quiet time ahead.  You could spend hours or days researching just one paragraph of his post lol...and based on his post, it's clear (at least to me) that we are way past the point of looking at ambulance footage or 'hoax' discrepancies. 

That was then...this is now.  The 'hoax' portion of the adventure, IMO, is over....and boy was it time well spent.  That was the time to build the skills necessary for what was to come.  Now it's time to put all we've learned to use....but on a whole other level.  Everything we have learned up to this point will now be to put to the test....on issues far more important, more far-reaching, and much more deeper than any 'hoax' clue we've ever painstakingly analyzed in the past.

I do think that this is it.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes, it is time to move on. The clues made us research Michael Jackson. Now we have a current model of the ultimate human being. Our lives are dedicated to being like Michael Jackson. This means, doing your absolute best for every effort, work, relationship, family. Giving your time to enrich another persons life, with your own personal experience as evidence to help others commit. I L.O.V.E. this guy.

God bless everything     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2012, 04:52:38 AM
Yes, it is time to move on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GREAT advice bec.  The time for 'clues' ended awhile back.  They were necessary in the very beginning to open our eyes and SEE that Mike wasn't dead.  Then there were times when the 'clues' were necessary to either sustain our faith or open our eyes to even further information dealing with WHY Mike did this, how he did it, etc---to grow and cement our understanding, which further served to support our belief that Mike is alive.  IMO, if one is still needing 'clues' to sustain their faith, then they have either missed some clues/discussions along the way or their faith is not built on a rock-solid foundation. 

After all we've seen and learned over the past 2.5 years...and it was all brilliantly executed from 'behind the scenes'...we're passed the 'need' for clues.  Sure, it's always fun to have clues to dig into in quiet times....but TS' last post (or I should say The Sign's last post) signalled anything BUT a quiet time ahead.  You could spend hours or days researching just one paragraph of his post lol...and based on his post, it's clear (at least to me) that we are way past the point of looking at ambulance footage or 'hoax' discrepancies. 

That was then...this is now.  The 'hoax' portion of the adventure, IMO, is over....and boy was it time well spent.  That was the time to build the skills necessary for what was to come.  Now it's time to put all we've learned to use....but on a whole other level.  Everything we have learned up to this point will now be to put to the test....on issues far more important, more far-reaching, and much more deeper than any 'hoax' clue we've ever painstakingly analyzed in the past.

I do think that this is it.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Yes, it is time to move on. The clues made us research Michael Jackson. Now we have a current model of the ultimate human being. Our lives are dedicated to being like Michael Jackson. This means, doing your absolute best for every effort, work, relationship, family. Giving your time to enrich another persons life, with your own personal experience as evidence to help others commit. I L.O.V.E. this guy.

God bless everything     

You are absolutely right Mrmjj4ever777  /bravo/ !!!! Thank you for this wonderful post,a very good one in a long time  respect/ .Michael is a very good model to follow,the best we have in fact ,right now,so it's time to be like him,to be Michael-like,lol   lolol/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

February 03, 2012, 08:17:43 AM
What are your thoughts? Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of any SOLID clues in the last year to six months?

Maybe Paris's "cry on the spot" statement on Ellen...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 03, 2012, 09:22:07 AM
What are your thoughts? Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of any SOLID clues in the last year to six months?

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

February 03, 2012, 02:55:30 PM
Thanks. I appreciate the concern and the post since it comes from a deep concern after seeing people still wondering if MJ is alive and still hurting for it. However, not everyone here hangs out to find clues or to play in TS threads (me i.e). Many videos, articles and other MJ related news are posted here and it helps to keep up with the MJ events, as happened with the Murray trial.

I can´t let MJ go since 2009, I admit it. I am so intrigued of what really happened. I still cry at times when I listen to a song or watch a video. Michael is one of a kind, so powerful. In deed the "new" Jesus or God for many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 03, 2012, 04:54:54 PM
 bearhug Keep the faith  bearhug...Michael is near us bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sandythyme

February 03, 2012, 06:49:30 PM
Hi Miss G, I agree with you.  I still cry, especially when I hear gone to soon....Yikes.  His videos make me smile, then cry.  I really can't handle it somethymes.   However, I know where ever Michael is, he is ok.  As I said in my last post, I honor him.  He has taught me so much in my life, for that I am very grateful to him.  I have followed him for 40 plus years.  He is truely an inspiration to me...to us and to many.  Take care, Love to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 04, 2012, 02:30:37 AM

One of many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 04, 2012, 06:32:56 AM
[...] Does anyone know of any SOLID clues in the last year to six months?
How about the california seal 31 stars VS 32 stars this vidéo can help you : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ Nice video ;)
In fact the WHOLE trial is the biggest newest clue !! only a televised circus! only a movie!
Here's a very good video by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who wanted some recent clues?? ----)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: Front
[...]
Holy BAMcakes! You people sure are hard to please!
1. You ask to see Mr. Pumpkin…..wish granted.
2. You ask for clues from the Family…..you got clues from the Family.
3. You asked for more keys…..you got more keys.
4. You asked for A_OTHER sign…..you got another SIG_. 
I guess Souza might as well close down this hoax forum now and throw in the "towel" because MJ has already "officially"  :?  been PRONOU_CED "dead" (infamous autopsy photo with the missing "N").
Y'all keep asking and the court just might run outta props!  /judge/   ;)

By the way, Ms Sarahli --- YOU have obviously been snoozing on court time…………….because there have already BEEN CLOWNS.
  :lol:
[....]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 04, 2012, 07:09:37 AM
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: Front
[....]

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol:

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
1. Remember why you're here.
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2.

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..  8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

[....]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

supermj4evaTopic starter

February 06, 2012, 12:07:46 AM
Hey guys thanks for the responses!
Your right we should not need any more clues, I guess ive been keeping an eye on it for so long its border line obsessive to want more!
but yeah you know what as long as MJ is alive and well then that is cool with me! He shouldnt have to come back just to be our bit of entertainment.
but if he did come back it would be the most spectacular thing ever witnessed by human kind.
That is all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions