supermj4evaTopic starter

Is it time to Move on?
February 02, 2012, 12:37:39 AM
Hey my Fellow beLIEvers, I just wanted to voice something which has been troubling me for  a while now ..... I have been the biggest beLIEver ever since june 25th 2009..... But it just seems now that all the "MAJOR" clues were in the first months after his death, and nothing really since apart from the odd clue here and there which MAY or MAY NOT have been made up or wrongly analysed in order for us to keep having something to beLIEve in or talk about.
Maybe we were just Looking for a way that he could still be here, maybe it was just wishful thinking and seeing things that were not really there...

Did we really do that ... are we really that sad?

I dont mean to sound like I dont believe or to dishearten anyone becuase I love MJ so much I even have a massive Tattoo of him with angel wings and Man in the mirror lyrics across my ribs down to my hip.

What are your thoughts? Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of any SOLID clues in the last year to six months?

With the love SuperMJ4eva  moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

MJonmind

Re: Is it time to Move on?
February 02, 2012, 01:11:54 AM
Well, you could either take a break, and come back to read any new happenings.  Or you could read in some of the many past buried threads, to remind yourself of the amazing things happening. Like TS said, Michael has planned for things to happen according to a time table, and sometimes there will be quiet periods. We just have to be patient.  In the meantime, you can also chat and encourage others here.  Whatever you feel you would like to do.  Personally I feel there still is plenty of clues, details, odd things, and connections that may still have not been discovered.  We can't just wait for others to find them; we are all needed for this task!  Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 01:17:02 AM
Welllll, I personally never treated "clues" as clues, more like mistakes done in rush
by... whom? Someone. I think the reasons behind all that are serious and
I think Michael won't be back, any time soon anyway.  And we were not supposed to
know about the "hoax", real reasons etc.
That's why I don't expect any sensational "clues" to fall from the sky this year or next
year or ever. That's how I see it.
We are harmless bunch I hope as we are seen as "sad crazies who imagine things",
and we should be ready to never have that main question answered directly, you
know what I mean. But there is always hope someone makes another mistake and
we notice it  :roll:  We'll see. I recommend everyone to concentrate on cleaning Michael's
name from all the lies left [so many left! So much work!],
honoring his legacy and being as kind to others as we can, keeping an eye on
the family won't hurt of course  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 01:20:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey my Fellow beLIEvers, I just wanted to voice something which has been troubling me for  a while now ..... I have been the biggest beLIEver ever since june 25th 2009..... But it just seems now that all the "MAJOR" clues were in the first months after his death, and nothing really since apart from the odd clue here and there which MAY or MAY NOT have been made up or wrongly analysed in order for us to keep having something to beLIEve in or talk about.
Maybe we were just Looking for a way that he could still be here, maybe it was just wishful thinking and seeing things that were not really there...

Did we really do that ... are we really that sad?

I dont mean to sound like I dont believe or to dishearten anyone becuase I love MJ so much I even have a massive Tattoo of him with angel wings and Man in the mirror lyrics across my ribs down to my hip.

What are your thoughts? Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of any SOLID clues in the last year to six months?

With the love SuperMJ4eva  moonwalk_/ michael-jackson/

I already answered here, you might want to read.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

AKHTONI

February 02, 2012, 05:54:32 AM

How about the california seal 31 stars VS 32 stars this vidéo can help you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NvClg7i54Go[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:57:54 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 02, 2012, 07:48:53 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NvClg7i54Go[/youtube]
^^ Nice video ;)

In fact the WHOLE trial is the biggest newest clue !! only a televised circus! only a movie!

Here's a very good video by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B745gXK_Zms&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 02, 2012, 10:23:27 AM
I do agree that there has been a big silence in the hoaxland lately but this doesn't mean that Michael is dead or he is not coming back. As I always say; we do not know what's going on behind the curtain and we do not know how long it is going to take. Hopefully it will end this year. Patience is something that this hoax taught me and I do believe that we should be patient. We have had enough facts to know that Michael is alive and he will come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 02, 2012, 10:43:12 AM
Yes, it is time to move on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
February 02, 2012, 12:05:28 PM
Do not forget that in this trial is mentioned "alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson" and in 2005 Michael Joe Jackson is mentioned ... Hmmm
I think that, yes, we must move on.
After more than two years you can not go back, keep the faith  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 02, 2012, 12:31:38 PM

^^ Nice video ;)

In fact the WHOLE trial is the biggest newest clue !! only a televised circus! only a movie!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B745gXK_Zms&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

so it looks like this person indicated another video on 11/29/11, did it show up? wasn't there someone else who made a sort of promise of something for the same date that didn't show up? who was that ? i can't recall at the moment?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 02, 2012, 01:47:05 PM

GREAT advice bec.  The time for 'clues' ended awhile back.  They were necessary in the very beginning to open our eyes and SEE that Mike wasn't dead.  Then there were times when the 'clues' were necessary to either sustain our faith or open our eyes to even further information dealing with WHY Mike did this, how he did it, etc---to grow and cement our understanding, which further served to support our belief that Mike is alive.  IMO, if one is still needing 'clues' to sustain their faith, then they have either missed some clues/discussions along the way or their faith is not built on a rock-solid foundation. 

After all we've seen and learned over the past 2.5 years...and it was all brilliantly executed from 'behind the scenes'...we're passed the 'need' for clues.  Sure, it's always fun to have clues to dig into in quiet times....but TS' last post (or I should say The Sign's last post) signalled anything BUT a quiet time ahead.  You could spend hours or days researching just one paragraph of his post lol...and based on his post, it's clear (at least to me) that we are way past the point of looking at ambulance footage or 'hoax' discrepancies. 

That was then...this is now.  The 'hoax' portion of the adventure, IMO, is over....and boy was it time well spent.  That was the time to build the skills necessary for what was to come.  Now it's time to put all we've learned to use....but on a whole other level.  Everything we have learned up to this point will now be to put to the test....on issues far more important, more far-reaching, and much more deeper than any 'hoax' clue we've ever painstakingly analyzed in the past.

I do think that this is it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

everlastinglove_MJ

February 02, 2012, 04:18:41 PM

^^ Nice video ;)

2nd video at mark 3.40 "court case number SA073164"  :shock: 073164 = 21 = 777 (probably someone noticed this already). This is ODD to say the least and NO coincidence! Specially when you think about 777 and the Sabbath You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, view TIAI January 21, on which the Sabbath has been discussed.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
February 02, 2012, 04:22:14 PM

GREAT advice bec.  The time for 'clues' ended awhile back.  They were necessary in the very beginning to open our eyes and SEE that Mike wasn't dead.  Then there were times when the 'clues' were necessary to either sustain our faith or open our eyes to even further information dealing with WHY Mike did this, how he did it, etc---to grow and cement our understanding, which further served to support our belief that Mike is alive.  IMO, if one is still needing 'clues' to sustain their faith, then they have either missed some clues/discussions along the way or their faith is not built on a rock-solid foundation. 

After all we've seen and learned over the past 2.5 years...and it was all brilliantly executed from 'behind the scenes'...we're passed the 'need' for clues.  Sure, it's always fun to have clues to dig into in quiet times....but TS' last post (or I should say The Sign's last post) signalled anything BUT a quiet time ahead.  You could spend hours or days researching just one paragraph of his post lol...and based on his post, it's clear (at least to me) that we are way past the point of looking at ambulance footage or 'hoax' discrepancies. 

That was then...this is now.  The 'hoax' portion of the adventure, IMO, is over....and boy was it time well spent.  That was the time to build the skills necessary for what was to come.  Now it's time to put all we've learned to use....but on a whole other level.  Everything we have learned up to this point will now be to put to the test....on issues far more important, more far-reaching, and much more deeper than any 'hoax' clue we've ever painstakingly analyzed in the past.

I do think that this is it.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Amen sister!!  God Bless everyone!! Buckle up, and always keep the Faith!
I LOVE You all so very  much! LIVE LOVE...BE LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
yes the hoax land is boring and im more focusing on myself and what i want. Not what Michael want and im not investing my time on this hoax because im not going anywhere with it. if Michael comes back he comes back, if doesn't he doesn't that's how i put it! At the end of the day, i don't give a shit, life move on lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 05:57:17 PM
NO! We shouldnt move on! We have come too far to give up!

This is just the scilence before the storm. Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal