Tink

Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 07, 2012, 03:25:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had some time on my hands, this is for everyone I L.O.V.E. on this site. Especially you!
Invincible seems to have some free time as well. When I was reading the post, it came out sounding like this:)   

I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular but I'm going to say it anyway. Because I am a master at giving unsolicited advise. What I say is out of compassion and concern because I have mastered my life and I have nothing but time on my hands and I must show you that you are wrong and I am right. I have been reading this site for a few months and I have declared myself totally educated on every topic and I am without a doubt, the undisputed game changer. I'm very sorry to say that I am suffering from extreme sleep deprivation, due to the fact that I have managed to pound 2.5 years of research, into 90 or so 24 hour segments. I am suffering from a serious case of extreme denial, but I would rather take it out on you then face it myself. I am waiting for something that will never happen, which is the story of my life.

Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA 

I don't expect to change any minds, I'm out of gas as it is. You're entitled to your own insanity plea, playing an endless waiting game. I may never stop inserting my unsolicited advise where ever it is not wanted. For those of you who eventually accept something you've avoided for too long. Way to go!!!!!!

Micheal Jackson Lives

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

February 07, 2012, 03:26:59 AM
If the truth is told.............it never changes when the story is told again & again. Other actors & actresses have died, with no change in their way of the death. I have never heard the following people being seen walking the streets after their death. Bernie Mac, Heath Ledger, Brittney Murphy, Anna Nicole Smith, etc..... The "final" autospy never waivered. The stories remained the same as time of death, cause of death, present at death, etc......The only 3 people that there is more "mystery" than truth has been Elvis, Tupac, & Michael. Why can't anyone keep the "truth" the truth? Because it's not the truth...

I know 2pac lingered for almost a week, but that's it. I would guess he was in a medically induced coma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 07, 2012, 05:17:20 AM
Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA

Yes, I note that the only part of my post you chose not to parody but to skim over with BLA BLA was the part where I asked a series of legitimate questions. It's easier than answering any of my points. But I have noticed the general tendency to ignore anything that doesn't fit with the hoax theory. Whenever a member of the family has explicitly referred to him as being dead, the reaction has either been "I'm going to ignore that" or "It's all part of the hoax". But when one of them says "gone" or "passed away", it's immediately taken as a subtle clue. I read an argument on Twitter between Jermaine and a fan when Jermaine told her Michael is dead. She said his words would hurt fans. He replied that thinking he's alive is more hurtful. But this too was later put down to being Jermaine playing his role. So anything that's inconvenient to the hoax is either ignored or somehow made to fit the hoax. But like I said, everyone has the right to believe whatever they want. If you choose to believe Michael faked his death with the help of the FBI and LAPD to evade being killed by the Illuminati and that since then he's been leaving clues with the involvement of McDonald's, Pepsi, Kodak, The Karate Kid film, Ron Paul's T-shirt designers, and that Conrad Murray is Eddie Murphy in disguise, and Frank DiLeo also faked his death in order to assist Michael and the FBI in a sting operation against the Illuminati which will be timed to coincide with the Mayan calendar prophecy of this December, then that is your absolute right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

February 07, 2012, 05:47:03 AM
 Out of the site invinciblehistory  >:(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

February 07, 2012, 06:48:35 AM
Out of the site invinciblehistory  >:(

with the greatest LOVE and RESPECT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:      Im sorry  dont know what came over me!   bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2012, 07:45:28 AM
That's such a cute smiley! >:( >:( >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2012, 07:55:47 AM
Let's lock this thread. hes looking for attention and a debate. don't want to waste my time waging wars. if he didn't want to try to change opinions and was just here to state his he would have been gone already .there is no purpose for him here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

February 07, 2012, 08:35:08 AM
I once heard it said that TACT is the ability to tell someone to go to hell and make them feel glad they are going.  It seems that the original post is an attempt to do just that.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

February 07, 2012, 09:04:23 AM
Let's lock this thread. hes looking for attention and a debate. don't want to waste my time waging wars. if he didn't want to try to change opinions and was just here to state his he would have been gone already .there is no purpose for him here.

I WAS ready to depart but you asked some questions and made some points to which I replied but you haven't responded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions