Tink

Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 06, 2012, 04:17:40 PM
@invinciblehistory - You overstate yourself: there are NOT millions of fans who continue to mourn Michael Jackson. His fans CELEBRATE his life! Those who continue to mourn now, who've stopped living except to mourn almost THREE years later, need mental help, stat!

There are 5 phases to mourning death. After those are worked through, it's acceptance. I feel you're in the middle of Mourning still, then you perhaps came here for the WRONG REASONS. If you need to finish mourning, do so - don't carry it around; let it go.

I came here, because the wall of fakery came tumbling down, and I saw clearly the man behind the curtain. I'm not a fan of Michael's. I do respect him, and see he's been up to something. rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 06, 2012, 04:32:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Media aside, millions of fans mourned and still continue to mourn. A few even committed suicide in the days after June 25. If there's a hoax, it makes more sense that it would be for MJ to escape from the glare of the media forever. A sudden comeback would be hard for millions of people to forgive.

But if they true fans, the shock should turn to happiness that MJ is alive not madness. I am sure he has very good reason for this not for fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 06, 2012, 04:39:56 PM
and I will hold on in 2013, I'm going to hold on forever because I do what my heart tells me, and my heart tells me Michael is alive.

Forever? If Michael's alive, he's still human, he can't live forever. Everyone dies. If he's alive, he'll eventually die one day.

Oh yes, after ALL this evidence of Michael being alive, after the family saying Michael is dead, I'm now convinced he's dead because a random MJ fan has came and told me to move on. Give me a break

Did you mean to say the family saying Michael is alive? What you say doesn't make sense otherwise, as you're saying a random fan saying he's dead is irrelevant after his family have said he's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 06, 2012, 04:41:18 PM
Michael has sent and continues to send messages to make  clear to his fans that he is   8-)...has made ​​a choice on June 25 for many reasons and knows that who  loves him  will always  understood with love  bearhug....the same love that he continues to give us even hiding.  bearhug
 Michael don't  laughs of his fans , he loves them every day more  moonwalk_/  bearhug as we love him  every day more  michael-jackson/
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:43:38 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 06, 2012, 05:01:53 PM
@invinciblehistory - You overstate yourself: there are NOT millions of fans who continue to mourn Michael Jackson. His fans CELEBRATE his life! Those who continue to mourn now, who've stopped living except to mourn almost THREE years later, need mental help, stat!

There are 5 phases to mourning death. After those are worked through, it's acceptance. I feel you're in the middle of Mourning still, then you perhaps came here for the WRONG REASONS. If you need to finish mourning, do so - don't carry it around; let it go

I didn't mean mourning as an active process but in the general sense of missing him. I agree it would be wrong to be still grieving almost 3 years on. The thread title does mention moving on.
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:10:47 PM by InvincibleHistory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2012, 05:03:39 PM
please enlighten me with your insight. I'm listening, and I still haven't heard an argument that is valid enough to even consider as credible.

I did actually concede in my very first post that I didn't expect to change any minds, and I acknowledged everyone's right to believe in a hoax.

In fact, we have nothing to lose. You, on the other hand, have everything to lose. that includes having in the intellectual capacity to distinguish fact from fiction.

Not sure what it is I have to lose. I'm not trying to change anyone's minds.

Just don't be so arrogant in your convictions, please

I don't think I've been arrogant in any of my posts. I've repeatedly said I respect everyone's beliefs.

you don't think it's possible for him to be alive because you don't understand.

Well, to be fair, there's also his mother saying in a TV interview that the day he died was the worst day of her life, Joe saying he wished all the nice things people were saying about Michael had been said when he was alive, and Jermaine saying after the guilty verdict on Murray that it won't bring Michael back.

To assert that michael is dead is such an easy conclusion to make.

Well, to be fair, there's also his mother saying in a TV interview that the day he died was the worst day of her life, Joe saying he wished all the nice things people were saying about Michael had been said when he was alive, and Jermaine saying after the guilty verdict on Murray that it won't bring Michael back.

anybody with two eyes can see the word "dead" and associate that with eliminated from this earth. It takes a true human to be able to realize that there is always something deeper to the story than what the naked eye can reveal.

Does that mean every time someone high profile dies we should regard the death with suspicion? 81 year old actor Ben Gazzara died earlier this week. Should I refuse to accept the official story and research whether there's more to his supposed death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 06, 2012, 05:07:46 PM
@invinciblehistory:

With all due respect: Move on! There is no point in what you are doing here.

Unless of course....you want us to sway your opinion  8-) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Sarahli

February 06, 2012, 05:11:24 PM
Michael has sent and continues to send messages to make  clear to his fans that he is   8-)...has made ​​a choice on June 25 for many reasons and knows that who  loves him  will always  understood with love  bearhug....the same love that he continues to give us even hiding.  bearhug
 Michael don't  laughs of his fans , he loves them every day more  moonwalk_/  bearhug as we love him  every day more  michael-jackson/

Your post is so cute and so true Blankie. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

February 06, 2012, 05:36:24 PM

!!!!! happy birthday Sarahli !! lolol/ party/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 06, 2012, 05:38:07 PM

Thanks Sarahli  bearhug bearhug     Love you  so much   bearhug    Love you all so much.....It's all for L.O.V.E. dear friends !!!! moonwalk_/ mj_dance/ michael-jackson/

/woohoo/ /woohoo/  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! /woohoo/ /woohoo/  bearhug party/
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:39:40 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 06, 2012, 06:16:14 PM
That's not very nice. On that basis, would you tell every MJ fan in the world who believes he's dead to also fuck off?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely would love for MJ to be alive. I would have no problem eating my words if it turns out you've all been right. But I just wonder how long of a timeframe you're putting on this? If nothing happens this year, will you still hold out hope for 2013? Even the most ardent hoaxer can't play an endless waiting game.

No time frame for me. I believe he's alive, but I don't believe he's going to come back announcing to the world he's alive. I'm just watching the show, because there is definitely something up and who knows what will happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 06, 2012, 07:24:52 PM
We are here.... typing/ anything Mike decides to do is good enough  he is happy   bearhug

Is a great adventure and is still beautiful and unique  to live  typing/ crash/ bangbang  ::P

Love you all  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MissG

February 06, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular. But what I say is out of compassion and concern. I have been reading this site for a few months and I'm very sorry to say that this is a serious case of extreme denial. Many of you are waiting for something that will never happen. Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic on its own but what I've read is a massive fantasy comprising everything from FBI stings, hidden codes and fake trials to Eddie Murphy in disguise and connections to films and adverts. There's a serious need for a reality check.

Everything that's supposedly evidence is nothing of the sort. All that's been done is making connections that don't exist. If you watch every film, advert and TV show with the intention of finding "clues", you naturally end up finding things that aren't there. This is not evidence or proof. I could sit down and watch Superman or Lord of the Rings and find "clues" or "hints".

There's also a fundamental problem with all this. On the one hand you say Michael was under threat from power elites and had to fake his death to avoid being killed by them, and on the other you say he did the hoax with the help and assistance of the FBI, police and US government, among others. Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?

I don't expect to change any minds. You're entitled to think what you want. But I'm just concerned that many of you are raising your hopes for something that can never happen and are playing an endless waiting game. Some of you may never stop waiting, but those of you who eventually accept that he's not alive will have to finally come to terms with his death, something you've avoided for too long.

Thanks for your nice post. You are totally right and understand your concern. I agree, moving on is necessary, either if he is dead or alive. If alive, the chances of him coming back are limited so, in what way would his come back "help" us?
However, accepting that he died makes no sense if one looks at the contradictions surfacing  about the case from day one. If he is "dead" i accepted what it meant already but until I see a convincing evidence, Michael is alive to me. Dead for the public, but alive in reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 07, 2012, 01:17:20 AM

I had some time on my hands, this is for everyone I L.O.V.E. on this site. Especially you!
Invincible seems to have some free time as well. When I was reading the post, it came out sounding like this:)   

I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular but I'm going to say it anyway. Because I am a master at giving unsolicited advise. What I say is out of compassion and concern because I have mastered my life and I have nothing but time on my hands and I must show you that you are wrong and I am right. I have been reading this site for a few months and I have declared myself totally educated on every topic and I am without a doubt, the undisputed game changer. I'm very sorry to say that I am suffering from extreme sleep deprivation, due to the fact that I have managed to pound 2.5 years of research, into 90 or so 24 hour segments. I am suffering from a serious case of extreme denial, but I would rather take it out on you then face it myself. I am waiting for something that will never happen, which is the story of my life.

Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA BLA  BLA BLA BLA 

I don't expect to change any minds, I'm out of gas as it is. You're entitled to your own insanity plea, playing an endless waiting game. I may never stop inserting my unsolicited advise where ever it is not wanted. For those of you who eventually accept something you've avoided for too long. Way to go!!!!!!

Micheal Jackson Lives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 07, 2012, 01:45:53 AM
If the truth is told.............it never changes when the story is told again & again. Other actors & actresses have died, with no change in their way of the death. I have never heard the following people being seen walking the streets after their death. Bernie Mac, Heath Ledger, Brittney Murphy, Anna Nicole Smith, etc..... The "final" autospy never waivered. The stories remained the same as time of death, cause of death, present at death, etc......The only 3 people that there is more "mystery" than truth has been Elvis, Tupac, & Michael. Why can't anyone keep the "truth" the truth? Because it's not the truth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal