Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 05, 2012, 06:20:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular. But what I say is out of compassion and concern. I have been reading this site for a few months and I'm very sorry to say that this is a serious case of extreme denial. Many of you are waiting for something that will never happen. Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic on its own but what I've read is a massive fantasy comprising everything from FBI stings, hidden codes and fake trials to Eddie Murphy in disguise and connections to films and adverts. There's a serious need for a reality check.

Everything that's supposedly evidence is nothing of the sort. All that's been done is making connections that don't exist. If you watch every film, advert and TV show with the intention of finding "clues", you naturally end up finding things that aren't there. This is not evidence or proof. I could sit down and watch Superman or Lord of the Rings and find "clues" or "hints".

There's also a fundamental problem with all this. On the one hand you say Michael was under threat from power elites and had to fake his death to avoid being killed by them, and on the other you say he did the hoax with the help and assistance of the FBI, police and US government, among others. Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?

I don't expect to change any minds. You're entitled to think what you want. But I'm just concerned that many of you are raising your hopes for something that can never happen and are playing an endless waiting game. Some of you may never stop waiting, but those of you who eventually accept that he's not alive will have to finally come to terms with his death, something you've avoided for too long.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

February 05, 2012, 06:21:34 PM

And the name almost 3 years later?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

February 05, 2012, 10:57:02 PM
Sorry, but it's not us who are in denial. Thank you for your concern, but we are all big girls. If Michael is dead than I am the easter bunny.

Heyyyy wait a minute. I'm a dudeeeeeeeeeeeee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2012, 11:23:23 PM
@SEHF...you crack me up....

Blessings Dude!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 06, 2012, 12:00:03 AM
"You rock dude!  Give me some fin,  noggin!"

Jesse and Joe could be laughing at many things, relating to any of the parts that they had to carry out for MJ that had to be executed perfectly. I imagine there would be some stress involved, and relief afterwards at seeing everything accomplished and the media/public/fans not questioning or doubting.  Mission accomplished and job well done.  This is similar to the video clip of the guards high-fiving each other right after the ambulance left Carolwood, indicating the message, "We did it!"
No, I certainly don't think Michael is laughing at the fans.  This hoax is by far deeper and profoundly more significant than simply fooling the fans.
Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 12:14:31 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2012, 01:38:29 AM
If you believe Michael is alive, do you really think he's sitting somewhere laughing at all the fans who cried and mourned for him?

No, I believe Michael feels sorrow for mouring fans who don't get his messages and cry and that he had to do this.
Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:13:50 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

February 06, 2012, 06:39:15 AM
He still plays with us.  >:(

I'm not playing with anyone. I was just asking a question. Like I said before, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I respect everyone's right to believe there's a hoax. I was just surprised at the suggestion that Jesse Jackson and Joe Jackson were laughing because they thought everyone was stupid for thinking Michael's dead. Well, that means millions of people and millions of fans round the world. If you believe Michael is alive, do you really think he's sitting somewhere laughing at all the fans who cried and mourned for him?

Don't toy with me.

THINK CAREFULLY at WHO was holding the camera, eh? THE MEDIA!

WHO is paying the ultimate price here? THE MEDIA!

Fans can forgive Michael, for the nearly 20 years of nightmarish crud the MEDIA pulled on him.

NOW you see my point!? I NEVER SAID THE FANS!
Nuts behind the camera=Paparazzi=MEDIA who enjoyed taking Michael apart.

NOW DO YOU GET IT!?
Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

February 06, 2012, 06:44:21 AM

I'm not playing with anyone. I was just asking a question. Like I said before, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. I respect everyone's right to believe there's a hoax. I was just surprised at the suggestion that Jesse Jackson and Joe Jackson were laughing because they thought everyone was stupid for thinking Michael's dead. Well, that means millions of people and millions of fans round the world. If you believe Michael is alive, do you really think he's sitting somewhere laughing at all the fans who cried and mourned for him?

@invinciblehistory:
Don't toy with me.

Fans can forgive Michael, for the nearly 20 years of nightmarish cruelty the MEDIA pulled on him, as he stood firmly. I'm not even a fan - he earned my respect with his grace and never deviating from what he said. I don't like vultures, which are the MEDIA.

NOW you see my point!?

I NEVER SAID THE FANS - YOU DID!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

February 06, 2012, 07:23:08 AM
Yes indeed, it is time to accept reality and move on.

That's why I have proceeded to Sign 1 and am studying the prophesies of Daniel with a little help from my friends.

Ps. nice to see the gents turning out here.

lol, im smiling at the irony bec. its a tough gig those daniel prohecies...

invincible history - stand back and look at it all.... was this a legitimate life... was MJ a legitimate persona... was his death a legitimate death.... everything we know about the man could be nothing more than mere fiction.... (im not talking of charirty, talant, music) i am talking about character, the games....

it all stinks. its all a hoax.. i have no doubt about it... and he is using it all to make a point... that point is what is debated here at MJDHI, not the death itself....

and perhaps MJ will never bam.. but he certainly didnt die... anyone who opens their eyes can see that....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

February 06, 2012, 01:07:52 PM

That's not very nice. On that basis, would you tell every MJ fan in the world who believes he's dead to also fuck off?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely would love for MJ to be alive. I would have no problem eating my words if it turns out you've all been right. But I just wonder how long of a timeframe you're putting on this? If nothing happens this year, will you still hold out hope for 2013? Even the most ardent hoaxer can't play an endless waiting game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2012, 01:10:48 PM

Don't toy with me.

Fans can forgive Michael, for the nearly 20 years of nightmarish crud the MEDIA pulled on him.

NOW DO YOU GET IT!?
Thank you.

Calm down. Media aside, millions of fans mourned and still continue to mourn. A few even committed suicide in the days after June 25. If there's a hoax, it makes more sense that it would be for MJ to escape from the glare of the media forever. A sudden comeback would be hard for millions of people to forgive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2012, 01:25:25 PM
Invincible History - most of us don't have a time frame attached to this hoax. We have some hopeful dates - some gone by, some to come up. But either way we won't put a time limit on this. Only Michael knows when the end will be - not even those in the know (just my opinion based on what I've pieced together). Most of us have taken breathers away from the forum too - to tend to life. But, like a study group, we do check in and follow on a regular basis, contributing when we feel we have something to share.

We're not "holding out hope" per se. Most of us are enjoying emphatically watching this unfold. Slowly but surely Michael's name is being restored to its good name; his children have been introduced to the world within a respectful tone by the media - all out of consideration for the circumstances. Can you imagine if Michael were still around and he'd try to unveil his children? The media would have massacred them all and would have been extremely critical. This way it's been done properly and respectfully. We're excited to have played a part in getting some crude videos of MJ off of Youtube. We're watching people celebrate him, records once again being broken, nobody is filing lawsuits (who are they going to blame now?) against him, his debts are almost paid off, etc., etc., etc.

Forgive my more vocal friends - we need to remember that there are all age groups on this forum as well as some who are just tired of defending themselves to everyone. As far as the comment, we've been told much worse by non-beLIEvers. Still, respect should be given to all.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 06, 2012, 01:26:45 PM

Don't toy with me.

NOW DO YOU GET IT!?
Thank you.

Calm down. Media aside, millions of fans mourned and still continue to mourn. A few even committed suicide in the days after June 25. If there's a hoax, it makes more sense that it would be for MJ to escape from the glare of the media forever. A sudden comeback would be hard for millions of people to forgive.

Nobody committed suicide to my knowledge. That was a rumor. If you can prove otherwise, please do so. It's been difficult to weed between the media lies and media truths...but as far as I know those suicides didn't happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 06, 2012, 02:11:50 PM

That's not very nice. On that basis, would you tell every MJ fan in the world who believes he's dead to also fuck off?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely would love for MJ to be alive. I would have no problem eating my words if it turns out you've all been right. But I just wonder how long of a timeframe you're putting on this? If nothing happens this year, will you still hold out hope for 2013? Even the most ardent hoaxer can't play an endless waiting game.

No. If they believe he's dead-- fine with me. Their loss. If they come to MJ HOAX PREMISES and tell me that I need to "accept reality and move on" Yes. I will tell them to fuck off. I don't need anyone coming here telling me what to believe, and I will hold on in 2013, I'm going to hold on forever because I do what my heart tells me, and my heart tells me Michael is alive. What is the point of you coming and telling us what to believe? You really think you're going to make us all "move on"? Oh yes, after ALL this evidence of Michael being alive, after the family saying Michael is dead, I'm now convinced he's dead because a random MJ fan has came and told me to move on. Give me a break -___-

And just so you know, there have been hundreds of nonbelievers that have came here and did exactly what you have done. Sorry, I think you're just wasting your time and our time. You're not going to convince any of us, just leave us be. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 06, 2012, 03:24:47 PM

Don't toy with me.

NOW DO YOU GET IT!?
Thank you.

MJ thrives off of publicity. Just like you buddy. HE manipulated the PUBLIC, including YOU. haha. but the difference between MJ and you is...well. He has an awareness that extends beyond the boundary of conventional standard. besides, you never addressed my post.  go read it and adequately respond.  please enlighten me with your insight. I'm listening, and I still haven't heard an argument that is valid enough to even consider as credible. The prevalent issue, however, is you are here, wasting your time, trying to stir up confrontation that will always result in a negative reaction. Nobody is going to convince us that he is dead. In fact, we have nothing to lose. You, on the other hand, have everything to lose. that includes having in the intellectual capacity to distinguish fact from fiction. I respectfully accept your opinion with all my heart. Just don't be so arrogant in your convictions, please. unfortunately, I may have to act a little bit condescending, you don't think it's possible for him to be alive because you don't understand. It's unrealistic according to you. but thats only because you haven't properly researched and are afraid to believe that something like this could occur. To assert that michael is dead is such an easy conclusion to make. anybody with two eyes can see the word "dead" and associate that with eliminated from this earth. It takes a true human to be able to realize that there is always something deeper to the story than what the naked eye can reveal. it's like saying UFO's don't exist, yet we have yet to scan most of the solar system. this is the ONLY planet we've been on, and people STILL try to assert that aliens or extra terrestrials do not exist. maybe our primitive civilization is not worthy enough for them...and they have the means of revealing themselves but choose not too. but the point is, if you believe in what you want to believe, that is your reality. and your reality is differen't from the truth. because in our reality, we are open to possible scenarios. self-absorbed individuals are the downfall of society, and simply neglecting to address the truth without adquetely looking into the DETAILS are called closed-minded people. they don't want to believe because they don't want it to be true. I accept that hes dead, if he is dead, but I'm not going to say hes dead for sure just because of what i heard on the news.

on the other, questioning life's complexities the beauty of human nature. to be able to intellectualize the world around you at such a high right is something that should never be taken for granted. we should be able to question  authority (and inconsistencies) without being ridiculed and slandered. if that makes us crazy, then so be it. insanity is fun then. because i', not going to live my life as a puppet.

bye bye.

Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 03:31:52 PM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions