It's time to accept reality and move on
February 01, 2012, 06:16:23 PM
I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular. But what I say is out of compassion and concern. I have been reading this site for a few months and I'm very sorry to say that this is a serious case of extreme denial. Many of you are waiting for something that will never happen. Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic on its own but what I've read is a massive fantasy comprising everything from FBI stings, hidden codes and fake trials to Eddie Murphy in disguise and connections to films and adverts. There's a serious need for a reality check.

Everything that's supposedly evidence is nothing of the sort. All that's been done is making connections that don't exist. If you watch every film, advert and TV show with the intention of finding "clues", you naturally end up finding things that aren't there. This is not evidence or proof. I could sit down and watch Superman or Lord of the Rings and find "clues" or "hints".

There's also a fundamental problem with all this. On the one hand you say Michael was under threat from power elites and had to fake his death to avoid being killed by them, and on the other you say he did the hoax with the help and assistance of the FBI, police and US government, among others. Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?

I don't expect to change any minds. You're entitled to think what you want. But I'm just concerned that many of you are raising your hopes for something that can never happen and are playing an endless waiting game. Some of you may never stop waiting, but those of you who eventually accept that he's not alive will have to finally come to terms with his death, something you've avoided for too long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: It's time to accept reality and move on
February 01, 2012, 06:29:45 PM
That is your opinion....Eddie Murphy :?: :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 01, 2012, 06:50:32 PM
InvincibleHistory - thank you for sharing your concern with us. And, thank you for being polite and considerate while stating your opinion.

I understand what you are saying but I wonder where I, and others like me, fall in? We weren't fans of Michael Jackson before June 25, 2009. We thought he was dead. Yet, it was all of the strange occurrences that didn't add up that sent us searching for the truth.

I consider myself a realist which is why I have trouble believing a lot of the theories posted here and on other websites. But, it's also because I tend to look at things logically that I struggle to believe that I am in a case of serious denial. I am open to believing both sides but until the answers that sent me searching are answered I have to believe Michael is still among the living. Maybe one day we'll all learn the real truth. Thank God.

Blessings to you and thanks again for being concerned.
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 08:50:50 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

February 01, 2012, 07:24:05 PM
Sorry, but it's not us who are in denial. Thank you for your concern, but we are all big girls. If Michael is dead than I am the easter bunny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 01, 2012, 08:00:05 PM
For me, one of the biggest mysteries in Michael's case, is how come some people take the time to register on this forum just to express their contrary opinion and their concern for us.  I guess they must be really generous and carrying. We should admire them .... they just give us class, really. I mean I am so selfish: I would never even think to care so much about non-believers and go to their forums and tell them how concerned I am about them for refusing to accept the reality as it is. Wow I am such a bad person! not very thoughtful at all.

Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?
Funny how regardless of our position, we are puzzled by the same things ;) I guess this is the real reason why some people still come here... something kind of attracts them here... the mystery? the true reality? the question marks? the curiosity? the feeling that maybe they could learn the answer to their questions here? hummm... who knows?  suspicious//
maybe not all of us end up registering on this forum out of similar intentions, but hopefully we'll all end up finding the same answers to our questions. The key is: lot of research on our own!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 01, 2012, 09:15:17 PM
Hi!

With all due respect, I respect your opinion as I used to think Michael was dead too: killed by 'them'.  I then realized that there is more evidence for him being alive than dead! I believe he did just what he said he was going to do: outthink them!

Anyways, I am not an MJ fan, and never really was.  And...my happiness/joy rests in God.

However, I will be here to support Michael and the rest of the Jacksons any way possible.  I am also here to see if I can in any way help Michael get back his good name, since he was innocent all along. 

But...my happiness does not depend on his return or anything, as I am not a fan. 

With love.

Edit: as far as getting people like the FBI involved, I think a few people in key places were supporting him all along and are helping him execute his plan after they realized the injustices that he endured. 

If this is true (that he got a few key people in on the plan to execute it), you have to admit, it's genius. 
Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:24:50 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2012, 09:16:20 PM
"How can he simultaneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?" Interesting question. It's quite the paradox isn't it? I think most of us came to terms with his death, but then began to notice things not right or adding up. I've read some great questions, discussions and creative thoughts here... nothing wrong with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

February 02, 2012, 12:10:32 AM
I know what I'm going to say won't be very popular. But what I say is out of compassion and concern. I have been reading this site for a few months and I'm very sorry to say that this is a serious case of extreme denial. Many of you are waiting for something that will never happen. Claiming Michael faked his death would be problematic on its own but what I've read is a massive fantasy comprising everything from FBI stings, hidden codes and fake trials to Eddie Murphy in disguise and connections to films and adverts. There's a serious need for a reality check.

Everything that's supposedly evidence is nothing of the sort. All that's been done is making connections that don't exist. If you watch every film, advert and TV show with the intention of finding "clues", you naturally end up finding things that aren't there. This is not evidence or proof. I could sit down and watch Superman or Lord of the Rings and find "clues" or "hints".

There's also a fundamental problem with all this. On the one hand you say Michael was under threat from power elites and had to fake his death to avoid being killed by them, and on the other you say he did the hoax with the help and assistance of the FBI, police and US government, among others. Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?

I don't expect to change any minds. You're entitled to think what you want. But I'm just concerned that many of you are raising your hopes for something that can never happen and are playing an endless waiting game. Some of you may never stop waiting, but those of you who eventually accept that he's not alive will have to finally come to terms with his death, something you've avoided for too long.

Nice. I have a question I am VERY MUCH curious about, you might be able to answer since your logic is brighter cause you are not in denial: what family/mother would have been happy and satisfied by conviction of  KILLER/MURDERER Conrad Murray who got only 4 years for INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER and will be released sooner? Right here, not counting many other inconsistences, we already observe controversy what family has said vs. their current silence. If you have ever followed them, that's what family exactly have said at the beginning, as well as that "the truth will be revealed, there is much more going on that will be discovered, MJ was killed", "we know who's behind, CM is a fall guy", etc. (Jermain, LaToya, Joe),right? So, what happened now? Is real justice no longer bothers Michael's family?
Not all people is waiting for MJ to come back. Had I been in his place, I would not come back. I personally think he won't be back.
 We are in denial not because we do not know how use logic, quite opposite, we do use logic and have independent brain that works pretty well to see that facts simly do not add up not that we connect them to see clues, that's why we are in denial. One of the multiple examples: Karen Faye's description of Michael appearance in the casket does not match La Toya's. Why? I remember in details my mother's look 22 years ago in the casket, so does my sister; our description matches.
Involvement of authorities in hoax is only one of the many options has been considered here, not a fact.
To answer on your question, Yes, Michael Jackson is powerful enough to use whomever he wants to since this is a take over. Many bastards used MJ as a money machine and falsly accused and tortured him for NO REASON, now it is his time. "It isn't over yet, you ain't see nothing yet" -MJ.
 Jermain in 2009 on TII premier: "This is it, but this is not really it. This is not a final curtain call. There is much much more to come". MJ in TII :"BAM. Let me breath my own time when I come back here...unbotton my jacket, shirt, whatever it is, look around, flip my fingers... and BAM!"  We are getting messages, that's why we are in denial.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAJznN885o&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:12:08 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 02, 2012, 12:17:04 AM
Sorry, but it's not us who are in denial.

It's not about denial, it's just there are things out there that make us doubt he is dead.
@InvincibleHistory - I feel like teling you this: I am one of those who usually have doubts and I really want to put my heart at ease but I just can't because the way he supposedly died does not make any sense to me.
The day I'll find some logic in his death will be the day I will stop coming here and hoping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

February 02, 2012, 12:56:46 AM
Why is everybody so worried about the beLIEvers???  there are other things that fans who do not beLIEve can do, like go attack the people who tried to ruin michaels name.  no need to worry about what we do, if you do not beLIEve you do not have to come to hoax websites.  if michael never comes back i will still beLIEve. If there comes a point when i know he is dead i still will not regret my journey to the TRUTH. now imma tell you in the words of the man himself, MICHAEL JACKSON

There's A Time When
You're Right
And You Know You Must
Fight
Who's Laughing Baby-Don't
You Know?
And There's The Choice That
We Make
And This Choice You Will
Take
Who's Laughin' Baby?
SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 02, 2012, 12:57:19 AM
Hi InvincibleHistory!  I really hope you will stick around, and read some more in some of our main hoax threads.   Perhaps you are scared to be wrong, or disappointed.  I thought he was dead for several weeks after June 25, and afterwards still agonized with occasional doubts, but it was the sheer weight of the evidence--literally mountains of it that has convinced me beyond a shadow of doubt.   I appreciate you being honest with your opinion so respectfully. Most of us have been where you are now. Been there, done that.  So cheer up, you're in the right place!
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:00:37 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 02, 2012, 01:21:30 AM
InvincibleHistory, welcome to forum, and you seem very polite and level headed...
I am too, or at least I used to be....

I am not a fan as most others here are....what I felt was a complete injustice and shock when I heard MJ had died..and so close to his comeback.....then alarm bells started ringing....that's history repeating itself........Elvis Presley !!

I began to search more about the death of MJ because of all the wierdness around it all....70 days before burial.....lack of emotion from family members, backstage pictures of the memorial, just to name a few inconsistencies.........Then I went to see This is It....I cried so hard at the end, that I stayed behind......just before the lights came on, another scene came on with MJ...."I was like WTF"
Most others had left already...........I thought that was really odd too.

I am not in denial ...I have no reason to  be, but  enjoy investigating at every level....God bless xxx
Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:39:29 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

crina

February 02, 2012, 03:16:38 AM
For me, one of the biggest mysteries in Michael's case, is how come some people take the time to register on this forum just to express their contrary opinion and their concern for us.  I guess they must be really generous and carrying. We should admire them .... they just give us class, really. I mean I am so selfish: I would never even think to care so much about non-believers and go to their forums and tell them how concerned I am about them for refusing to accept the reality as it is. Wow I am such a bad person! not very thoughtful at all.

Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?
Funny how regardless of our position, we are puzzled by the same things ;) I guess this is the real reason why some people still come here... something kind of attracts them here... the mystery? the true reality? the question marks? the curiosity? the feeling that maybe they could learn the answer to their questions here? hummm... who knows?  suspicious//
maybe not all of us end up registering on this forum out of similar intentions, but hopefully we'll all end up finding the same answers to our questions. The key is: lot of research on our own!

/bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

February 02, 2012, 03:34:24 AM
Welcome to the forum InvincibleHistory!

You should stick around because you are up for a BIG surprise this year!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
February 02, 2012, 04:36:21 AM
InvincibleHistory hello. I do not understand that has led you to join a forum that is research on a topic, I see what you are unsure.
I respect your opinion. I personally participate in another forum, and many of its members have changed their mind and accepted the idea that Michael is dead, that's why I'm here. This is a place where I can find some answers to my questions, learning things I did not know and share my views with people who share my sentiment: Michael is alive!
If one day my feeling changes, I'll go to a fan club.
I'm not saying that's what you gotta do, just ask me what was the reason that brought you here. God bless you. moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions