It's time to accept reality and move on

• 98 Replies

Offline son

• Hoaxer

Re: It's time to accept reality and move on

• on: February 02, 2012, 11:27:40 AM
Sorry, but it's not us who are in denial. Thank you for your concern, but we are all big girls. If Michael is dead than I am the easter bunny.

Not all of us are "girls". lol

If Michael is dead I'll accept it. Right now, it's a matter of logic and objectivity that favors the hoax death theory

Offline mrbigshot

• Hoaxer

• on: February 02, 2012, 11:29:44 AM
yeah, i'm not big..or a girl. i'm mrbigshot though, but still no girl. i do love them though

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Offline AKHTONI

• Hoaxer
  • I AM THE 13 OF 07

• on: February 02, 2012, 11:38:46 AM
.... michael is still moonwalking  ....moonwalk_/  >:(  >:(    >:(

Oh I love you for this answer!
Hugs.
Like what he told TMZ reporters when they asked him if he can still moonwalk "Why wouldn't I be able to?!"

Thanks GINA  bearhug
we must be all michael's army of love and don't let suspicious come to our mind
Michael is alive
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 02, 2012, 11:41:54 AM
Yes indeed, it is time to accept reality and move on.

That's why I have proceeded to Sign 1 and am studying the prophesies of Daniel with a little help from my friends.

Ps. nice to see the gents turning out here.
Are you entertained?

Offline AKHTONI

• Hoaxer
  • I AM THE 13 OF 07

• on: February 02, 2012, 12:00:19 PM
Akhtoni  bearhug you seem like the kind of person who will jump into a fight to help your friend without even knowing why they are fighting. I admire you for that. But we should be nice to guests who come with questions :)

In the end the truth is the truth. It won't matter who's right or wrong. But it does matter how we reach the finish line. She/he is right - we all love and admire Michael Jackson regardless of what we believe.

You are loved and appreciated.
Thanks voiceforthesilent  bearhug
yes we should be nice with people who are nice  :) You are really the voice for the silent  bearhug

Offline jono

• Hoaxer

• on: February 02, 2012, 01:34:21 PM
Yes indeed, it is time to accept reality and move on.

That's why I have proceeded to Sign 1 and am studying the prophesies of Daniel with a little help from my friends.

Ps. nice to see the gents turning out here.

respect/

Good to see that you are "digging into" Sign 1 even though you are leaning more towards atheism.... hats off!  ;)
This is the hat:  mj_dance/
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es

• on: February 02, 2012, 01:36:12 PM
quite interesting how of all of the things on this site you seem to have picked up on what would probably make the best tabloid fodder.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 02, 2012, 01:40:10 PM
I'm not leaning towards anything. I am as atheist as an atheist can be, that is ascertained. But atheism does not equate refusal to consider information. I have already learned many things, and I expect to learn much more through this study.
Are you entertained?

Offline jono

• Hoaxer

• on: February 02, 2012, 01:57:52 PM
I'm not leaning towards anything. I am as atheist as an atheist can be, that is ascertained. But atheism does not equate refusal to consider information. I have already learned many things, and I expect to learn much more through this study.

Yes, of course you are! My bad... It was a compliment you know ;)

No hard feelings  /white flag/  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:59:28 PM by jono »
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: February 02, 2012, 02:01:51 PM
Lol, jono. All's well my friend. I just didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea.
Are you entertained?

Offline jono

• Hoaxer

• on: February 02, 2012, 02:19:37 PM
@bec
 beerchug

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: February 02, 2012, 03:08:39 PM
AKHTONI, I’ve never seen anyone use so many   >:( . I found that :lol: !  It's a shame some of the smilies are rarely used!!

Mrbigshot and Son, I'm so glad we are such a mix, assorted, of so many genres!  Big boys or "big girls", fans or not, as Front would say "Nappy or non-nappy", beLIEvers or doubters, and deists or atheists. beerchug

Bec, I'm so glad you're digging in to Sign #1.   I'm looking forward to your thoughts when you're ready!

I don't know why, but I have this lurking hunch that there is something of an entertainment level about TS's Sign #1 post as well. But IDK.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:12:58 PM by MJonmind »

Offline finfin

• Hoaxer

• on: February 02, 2012, 03:09:57 PM
.... michael is still moonwalking  ....moonwalk_/  >:(  >:(    >:(

Oh I love this answer!

Thank you both Gina and Akhtoni.  :lol:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=d761b1f1-8f1a-4eda-a236-dbcc81515364
Hugs.
Like what he told TMZ reporters when they asked him if he can still moonwalk "Why wouldn't I be able to?!"

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

• on: February 02, 2012, 03:32:22 PM
yeah that's the one.
"Why wouldn't I be able to?!"
Exactly ;D

Offline AKHTONI

• Hoaxer
  • I AM THE 13 OF 07

• on: February 02, 2012, 05:22:21 PM

AKHTONI, I’ve never seen anyone use so many   >:( . I found that [/size] :lol: !  It's a shame some of the smilies are rarely used!!

ok how about this  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) bounce/  bounce/  penguin/  penguin/ /woohoo/  /woohoo/ ;D  ;D  ;D :)  :)  bearhug  party/

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:25:03 PM by AKHTONI »

Offline Shamone Jackson

• Hoaxer

• on: February 03, 2012, 12:33:54 AM
Your concern is duly noted.

Here is a pic of Michael's father and the Rev. Jesse Jackson the day after Michael's "death".  What do you suppose is so effing funny?

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer

• on: February 03, 2012, 04:52:27 AM
I couldn't stop crying, when my dad died for a very long time. Seeing them laugh like that seems oddly out of place.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer

• on: February 03, 2012, 05:27:00 AM
I couldn't stop crying, when my dad died for a very long time. Seeing them laugh like that seems oddly out of place.

You are right Tink  >:( !!! It's not only out of place,it's also disrespectful and it shows the kind of man Joe is  >:( .That is all I have to say because the rest it's history,lol  :( .

Offline reasonables+luvs+MJ

• Hoaxer

• on: February 03, 2012, 06:54:52 AM
I wonder why non-believers are in a denial to understand that our faith is strong enough and we know that Michael is alive!
/bravo/  bow/
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Offline son

• Hoaxer

• on: February 03, 2012, 09:06:10 AM
AKHTONI, I’ve never seen anyone use so many   >:( . I found that :lol: !  It's a shame some of the smilies are rarely used!!

Mrbigshot and Son, I'm so glad we are such a mix, assorted, of so many genres!  Big boys or "big girls", fans or not, as Front would say "Nappy or non-nappy", beLIEvers or doubters, and deists or atheists. beerchug

Bec, I'm so glad you're digging in to Sign #1.   I'm looking forward to your thoughts when you're ready!

I don't know why, but I have this lurking hunch that there is something of an entertainment level about TS's Sign #1 post as well. But IDK.

Not really much of a difference between Deists and Atheists. I'd say the continuum works like this: Theists (believe in God actively) --> Deists (passively believe in a creator, existence of God is more or less irrelevant outside of this) --> Atheists (no belief)

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

• on: February 04, 2012, 08:17:55 AM
For me, one of the biggest mysteries in Michael's case, is how come some people take the time to register on this forum just to express their contrary opinion and their concern for us.  I guess they must be really generous and carrying. We should admire them .... they just give us class, really. I mean I am so selfish: I would never even think to care so much about non-believers and go to their forums and tell them how concerned I am about them for refusing to accept the reality as it is. Wow I am such a bad person! not very thoughtful at all.

Don't you see the illogical fallacy in this? How can he be terrified of power elites but be powerful enough to get law enforcement, judicial and legal systems to partake in a hoax? How can he simulataneously be an enemy of the power elites and also be powerful enough to make them do what he wants?
Funny how regardless of our position, we are puzzled by the same things ;) I guess this is the real reason why some people still come here... something kind of attracts them here... the mystery? the true reality? the question marks? the curiosity? the feeling that maybe they could learn the answer to their questions here? hummm... who knows?  suspicious//
maybe not all of us end up registering on this forum out of similar intentions, but hopefully we'll all end up finding the same answers to our questions. The key is: lot of research on our own!

source: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.msg357303#msg357303

Quote from: Front
beLIEvers vs. NONbelievers? <----ain't got nothin' to do with it! FAKE fans and tabloid ASSociates have existed in the music industry since the industry was born. And my POV on their SANCTIMONIOUS, GREEDY, SELF-RIGHTEOUS PUNK A$$ES shall remain UNwavering. Why? Because it's T-R-U-T-H!!!

Think BaSHIT, Dimond, All-Wrong…just 3 examples of many. A dime a dozen!

MJ fan boards are not exempt from infestation. You'd be surprised at how many FF's and TA's --- Evildoers Anon --- there are lurking about…..because they too Keep Watchin'!

Furthermore, I will CONTINUE to defend the Jackson Family and the TRUE fans from FAKE fans, tabloid ASSociates…Until. The. End!!!

If you ain't GUILTY, then move on from this post--it doesn't apply to you!

Offline darkchild

• Hoaxer

• on: February 05, 2012, 01:45:02 PM
To me, there is nothing logical about MJ's supposed death on 6/25/09.  I still stand firm in my belief that MJ is alive.  MJ is so much more smarter than what the media portrayed him to be. Especially after seeing the Cirque show and reading the program book, it dovetails together to nicely to be accidental.  MJ's hand is behind it all.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:49:24 PM by darkchild »

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer

• on: February 05, 2012, 01:59:11 PM
 /overreacting/

My point is, it's like they're laughing saying, "Dude, he got away with it, whooo-hooo! And look at these morons with the cameras - they have NO IDEA why we're laughing and smiling! Bet they think we're talking of an old joke. As long as I say, 'King of Pop' and not my son's name, I'm not lying, the fools! Thanks for the tip, Reverend!" "Yeah, he's such a genius. Now, your house doesn't go into foreclosure, and all the bills get paid!" "We're in the green again, I can't help but feel relief!"

THAT is more like what I meant. Unfortunately, I didn't lipread them.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: February 05, 2012, 02:00:10 PM
I love this quote from Jermaine's book and it definitely applies to (and was written for) the hoax.  On page 391:

"Because no comeback is truly a comeback until the odds seem impossible."

And yes, the word seem is italicized in the book.

Offline InvincibleHistory

• Hoaxer

• on: February 05, 2012, 02:42:16 PM
And look at these morons with the cameras - they have NO IDEA why we're laughing and smiling!

The morons would include the millions of people around the world who were in tears and grief?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal