Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)
January 30, 2012, 09:09:41 PM
Wow SimPattyk !  There are a lot of Mickey's.  I wish I knew why !!

Mickey Mouse has 11 letters.  I don't know if that means anything. 
Is there a Ben or Benjamin in the Bible ??
What if the Mickey ears are a water molecule and if you lost one ear that you would lose a whole hydrogen atom ?   What would that make, One hydrogen and one oxygen ??
Most of the time Mickey is black,white, and red ?????

I really don't know, I'm guessing and grasping at straws.  I am going to think about it.  Thanks for all the Mickey pictures though.  I think it's probably something important.

Love You

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 30, 2012, 09:19:56 PM
Wow Sim...you never cease to amaze me!  I'm sitting here looking at your montages like this:

This was just the 'diversion' I needed tonight...thanks a bunch for your continued hard work  ::P

bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 30, 2012, 09:27:51 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:11:26 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

January 31, 2012, 01:16:57 AM

::)   SimPattyK, are you sure you're not a paid professional MJ insider, planting stuff on this forum?

Okay maybe not  :lol:  , but you sure are talented and appreciated here. You have added so much, especially to the MJ & Elvis connection.
Something I didn't see you put in your Van Gogh and MJ collection, is the Youtube clip of Blanket talking about cutting off his ear.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At 1:32 he says, "I'm a painter, painting very lovely things. I took my ear off with lead (?) cause my girlfriend didn't like me, trying to be one of those freaky artists, you know."  His picture is divided into 4 squares with the colors red, yellow, green, blue and black.

Also, did you read my post over in, The Sign thread on the other forum, where I mention you?  What do you think of the possibility?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 31, 2012, 08:38:06 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:12:06 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 31, 2012, 09:23:33 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:12:56 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 31, 2012, 09:44:38 PM
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:13:56 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 01, 2012, 02:47:15 AM
This is sort of related.  I discovered that Benben, is the name for the cornerstone that is to fit the top of the Great Pyramid, now missing (mentioned in some movies such as Tomb Raider.

Of course Ben is the name of the rat in MJ's song, and Lisa's son.
There are several Bible verses about Christ being the capstone that will come.

Okay, wow, wow, and WOW, did you send me on a giant rabbit hole when you posted this link which led to other links and TONS of more connections!
If you guys can, please read all the stuff on these links. They are amazing.

Peace of PI: Michael and The Ark (Doved Up to the Moon in a Bubble - jacked with swine flew and candy) BE AT IT. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson and Shiva: Part 1

MJ & Shiva: Part 2

“The enraged ‘fake’ Pharoah Akhenaton summons his guards to kill MJ (now resonating as the ‘true’ Akhenaton/Osiris/Issa/Jesus/Shiva archetype).”
Michael Jackson: Super K2 Resonator

Michael Jackson and Collective V.I.T.R.I.O.L.  in the Age of Aquarius

The Capstone of the Great Pyramid is called Benben!

“is the universe’s uncanny synchronicity and entrainment exposing itself to our eyes?  Is it the embedded seamless interconnectedness of all things merely playing with itself through coincidence and conspiracy?”
Jake Kotze –  911 and the 3 pyramids, star-gates, synchromysticism  of movies, pyramids on mars, and more

The 911 Pyramid Mega-Ritual

All the above information strongly confirms my opinion that God, the Creator is speaking through ALL the religions of the world, ALL literature, ALL movies, and more.  They are interconnected because He is the designer/coreographer/origin whether they appear evil or good.

I believe Michael is the Christ/Messiah/Chosen Coming One that all the religions are waiting for.
I believe that mankind is genetically connected/related to E.T.'s/aliens/star people, happening in Genesis.

The Ark of the Covenant is going to connect us to this somehow.  Writers, directors, producers, actors, and we in our MJ pursuits, are all being guided by God as He leads.
Blessings!

Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:08:26 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 04:04:02 AM
I love you MjonMind  bearhug

You're my thought-sis' ! or bro' ? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 01, 2012, 04:19:14 AM

I know, you and I like to live a little dangerously on the edge of what's acceptable in thought, hoax-wise. :lol: /cook/ 8) /judge/ fresse/
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 04:23:13 AM
I know, you and I like to live a little dangerously on the edge of what's acceptable in thought, hoax-wise. :lol: /cook/ 8) /judge/ fresse/
 bearhug
lmao  :lol: :lol: yeah! we're definitely "partners in crime" !  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

February 01, 2012, 12:10:28 PM
Hey Sim, great post!!!!!!!! I just love your work!!!!!!! /bravo/  Waiting for more and more and mmmmoooorre !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 12:32:56 PM
thank you diggy  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 01, 2012, 04:27:57 PM
Your creative thread is amazing as always SimPattyK :).

And as a fan of Mickey this topic certainly got my attention, not only because of the interesting connections to Michael but also concerning Vincent van Gogh, who I admire also.
I might get a little off track here, but when I’m thinking of the Mickey clues popping up lately, I tend to think in the direction of the “greedy” entertainment industry and “the Mickey Mouse Copyright Act” or the “Copyright Theft Act,” noting that its primary purpose was to protect Hollywood’s profits and not necessarily its creative products.” (Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). Mickey Mouse changed from the real Mickey to a commercial product You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . You might think “what does this got to do with Vincent van Gogh and Michael?”

There are controversial stories about Van Gogh’s cut off ear. It seems that the truth has been hidden or twisted for commercial purposes (money motive again).

Art historians claim Van Gogh's ear 'cut off by Gauguin'

'Self-portrait with cut ear' by Vincent Van Gogh. Photograph: Roger-Viollet/Rex Features
Vincent van Gogh's fame may owe as much to a legendary act of self-harm, as it does to his self-portraits. But, 119 years after his death, the tortured post-Impressionist's bloody ear is at the centre of a new controversy, after two historians suggested that the painter did not hack off his own lobe but was attacked by his friend, the French artist Paul Gauguin.
According to official versions, the disturbed Dutch painter cut off his ear with a razor after a row with Gauguin in 1888. Bleeding heavily, Van Gogh then walked to a brothel and presented the severed ear to an astonished prostitute called Rachel before going home to sleep in a blood-drenched bed.
But two German art historians, who have spent 10 years reviewing the police investigations, witness accounts and the artists' letters, argue that Gauguin, a fencing ace, most likely sliced off the ear with his sword during a fight, and the two artists agreed to hush up the truth.
In Van Gogh's Ear: Paul Gauguin and the Pact of Silence, published in Germany, Hamburg-based academics Hans Kaufmann and Rita Wildegans argue that the official version of events, based largely on Gauguin's accounts, contain inconsistencies and that both artists hinted that the truth was more complex.
Van Gogh and Gauguin's troubled friendship was legendary. In 1888, Van Gogh persuaded him to come to Arles in the south of France to live with him in the Yellow House he had set up as a "studio of the south". They spent the autumn painting together before things soured. Just before Christmas, they fell out. Van Gogh, seized by an attack of a metabolic disease became aggressive and was apparently crushed when Gauguin said he was leaving for good.
Kaufmann told the Guardian: "Near the brothel, about 300 metres from the Yellow House, there was a final encounter between them: Vincent might have attacked him, Gauguin wanted to defend himself and to get rid of this 'madman'. He drew his weapon, made some movement in the direction of Vincent and by that cut off his left ear." Kaufmann said it was not clear if it was an accident or an aimed hit.
While curators at the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam stand by the theory of self-mutilation, Kaufmann argues that Van Gogh dropped hints in letters to his brother, Theo, once commenting : "Luckily Gauguin ... is not yet armed with machine guns and other dangerous war weapons." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The connection is that they are all artists and a product and possession (victim) of the entertainment/art/media industry which highly prefers financial profits above the creativity, freedom and interests of the artist.

L.O.V.E.

Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:17:56 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
February 01, 2012, 06:28:00 PM
Wow MJonMind, and thanks so much SimPattyK.  There are sooooo many connections.  I am not even close to reading them all. 

MJonMind, I saw that the name of the capstone was BenBen in one of the books I was reading and my heart skipped a beat because of the two "Bens" with MJ (the song about the Mouse, and Lisa's son).   I was also thinking about the capstone because of the articles we found about it when researching the ark.  It is also mentioned in David Wilcock's book "The SourceField Investigations".  I didn't know it was in the Bible !!!!   So then it must be very very very important.    So I think that maybe the ark is going to connect us all somehow also.  I am thinking the same as you.  It will be for all religions and the whole world.   Maybe the ark is also connected to the pyramid somehow.  Remember the article saying the gold arc fits into the crystal capstone ?????    And there was a crystal radiating a rainbow in the cave with the arc.  Maybe this all fits together somehow ????    And then there is the empty sarcaphagus in the Kings Chamber of the great pyramid.

MJonMind, I am thinking a lot like you and I'm so glad because otherwise I would think I was going crazy.
I also think the same as you about possibly being genetically connected to aliens/E.T's. and I don't think we are alone in the universe and maybe not on earth either. 

I think Michael's the chosen one/prophet/angel that has this all figured out.  I say this because I have been reading and watching and thinking for about a year and a half.    It seem's like a 20 or 30 year project  or maybe a life project.  How else would you do it so people believe ???

So SimPattyK I said I would think about the Mickey Mouse "stuff".

Some ideas theories:

1.  You said the two ears were the two hydrogen atoms from the water molecule.  Each hydrogen is an H and if you make a ladder and twist it is the DNA spiral.  So each ear represents a DNA spiral ???

2.  The Mickey's with only one ear are missing one DNA spiral or half of their DNA ????  Is this connected to what we found out about the blood of Jesus on the seat of the arc.  It had 23 chromosomes plus a Y chromosome.  A little more than "half" of what everyone else has which is 46. 

3.  Or if Michael=Jesus than Michael may also have 23 plus one or 24 chromosomes ??????  Is that why all the 24's ?????   Or were they just talking about Jesus ?

4.  Or, is he saying that we are all missing or not using a strand of DNA.  We have two but the third strand is not connected or plugged in or activated.

Or Maybe that's totally wrong and the Mickey Ears have nothing to do with molecules or DNA at all ???  Or maybe it's just a water molecule ?    Water is important in activating DNA I think.  I read an experiment where they grew little creatures with just water,crystal, and light or electricity.  Crystal and light can store/hold codes and information and maybe water can too.  DNA also absorbs light so this makes sense.  It's all working together.  42 degrees is the angle light is refracted through the crystal.

5.  Also You said Hydrogen is number 8.  88 is a stargate ???  Infinity.  It just goes on and on just like Pi or 3.14..........     A circle that keeps going.  Is it a cycle ??    If the hydrogen ladder is representing a DNA spiral, then are you saying that DNA information is just recycled ?    I was reading about DNA and it was said that there is an energetic double or something like a "light double" of each molecule.  Even if you physically move, an energetic double is there for a certain amount of time.    Would this be how your soul or your light body can live even if your physical body dies ????  Would this be connected to reincarnation ?? and living past lives ?

Well that's my theory for now.  Michael if you see this just know that I love you no matter what, and no matter what happens.  "I'll be there". 

Love you All   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions