MJJ versus MJ
January 29, 2012, 12:20:26 PM
I have noticed that when Michael simply initials something, he always initials it “MJJ”.  So why is the will initialed “MJ”  /cook/  Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: MJJ versus MJ
January 29, 2012, 12:33:10 PM
He initials it "MJ" alot too:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 29, 2012, 03:37:50 PM
Thanks for those reminders.  I guess it just depends on his mood.  I’m reminded that curiosity killed the cat.  8-)  Now I know why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 29, 2012, 04:25:15 PM
I thought the MJJ, was for the Michael Joe (Joseph) Jackson was for his production company. And just MJ for his name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 29, 2012, 05:01:40 PM
Possibly the clue as I was looking over old documents he initialed and you are right they were for his company.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Well with that cleared up, it seems I’ve exhausted all my investigative leads.  I have gone through 2 computers and a file cabinet full of information.  Seems now I find myself wadding through all this paper work and muddling though all these stories and I just don’t have any more to offer.  C’est la vie  respect/  I m going in circles nd it is driving me c.r.a.z.y.  /scream/

I wish Michael well where ever he is;   and if and when he returns, I hope I’m still on this planet to welcome him.  But as it stands now, I’m through trying to pull all the pieces together.  When he is ready to reveal,  I know he will.  In his own time. 

I plan to make the pilgrimage to LA this year in June.  There are things I want to see, places I want to visit, people I want to finally meet, just to satisfy myself.  It’s time for me to close the book and move on.  That is unless of course he decides to come out before then.   /white flag/  But I just don’t feel he will, not that soon.

So to the people here who have done the best job any paid investigator could have done and more, I bid you all farewell.  I will not close my account and will still drop in from time to time, but I will be basically inactive in posting.  This is the only forum out of many I was initially involved with that I have continued to follow.  Why?  Because it is the best on the net.  Hands down!  But I have run out of steam, and it’s time for me to let go and let God.

Souza, thank you for this forum.  It saved my life as I was certainly for a week or two feeling quite suicidal.  You don’t know how much it has meant to me to have this place to come to when I was losing faith and hope.  It always calmed me down.  Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Take care.  Hope we will be meeting up soon to celebrate the great awakening.  But if we never do, just know that you are like family to me and Michael is the glue to holds us all together.  I love you like sisters and brothers.  Always will.   bearhug  So until we meet again, this is it  beerchug

Stay blessed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 29, 2012, 05:04:26 PM
Woah!! Hesouttamylife please don't leave!! You've been here for so long! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
January 29, 2012, 07:16:40 PM
@hesoutofmylife.....

You can't leave.........Look at what you typed......this is it............nawwwwww you know it's not, but yes I understand people do have lives they need to live. I check in to visit site, but it's not what I eat & breathe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 31, 2012, 08:15:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Possibly the clue as I was looking over old documents he initialed and you are right they were for his company.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Well with that cleared up, it seems I’ve exhausted all my investigative leads.  I have gone through 2 computers and a file cabinet full of information.  Seems now I find myself wadding through all this paper work and muddling though all these stories and I just don’t have any more to offer.  C’est la vie  respect/  I m going in circles nd it is driving me c.r.a.z.y.  /scream/

I wish Michael well where ever he is;   and if and when he returns, I hope I’m still on this planet to welcome him.  But as it stands now, I’m through trying to pull all the pieces together.  When he is ready to reveal,  I know he will.  In his own time. 

I plan to make the pilgrimage to LA this year in June.  There are things I want to see, places I want to visit, people I want to finally meet, just to satisfy myself.  It’s time for me to close the book and move on.  That is unless of course he decides to come out before then.   /white flag/  But I just don’t feel he will, not that soon.

So to the people here who have done the best job any paid investigator could have done and more, I bid you all farewell.  I will not close my account and will still drop in from time to time, but I will be basically inactive in posting.  This is the only forum out of many I was initially involved with that I have continued to follow.  Why?  Because it is the best on the net.  Hands down!  But I have run out of steam, and it’s time for me to let go and let God.

Souza, thank you for this forum.  It saved my life as I was certainly for a week or two feeling quite suicidal.  You don’t know how much it has meant to me to have this place to come to when I was losing faith and hope.  It always calmed me down.  Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Take care.  Hope we will be meeting up soon to celebrate the great awakening.  But if we never do, just know that you are like family to me and Michael is the glue to holds us all together.  I love you like sisters and brothers.  Always will.   bearhug  So until we meet again, this is it  beerchug

Stay blessed

Hy Hesout  :) !!!
I understand you prefectly so please know you are not the only one in this situation  bearhug .Take your time,go and LIVE YOUR life girl ,visit many places and meet as many people as you can,lol   :mrgreen:  penguin/ .I really hope to do the same cause I'm waiting for a response for a job outside Romania,so I'm very entuziastic but impatient in the same time  :lol:  geek/ .
Now please take good care of you and BE HAPPY  :)   bearhug  penguin/  !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions