LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
My son was in jail for minor violation. He asked to be released.... they told him NO!....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To me...I thought, "He is not a danger to society",
But,
Is society a danger to HIM!!!  (Michael...get it??  Michael hurt no one, but was accused of pretty much being a danger to society.  But, it was society that was a danger to HIM)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But,
Is society a danger to HIM!!!  (Michael...get it??  Michael hurt no one, but was accused of pretty much being a danger to society.  But, it was society that was a danger to HIM)

Great interpretation. I definitely see the parallels
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

Whether chained to a table story is true or not, maybe we're all to feel sorry for him now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I know in my state of Wisconsin, an inmate only spends time jail if sentenced to a YEAR OR LESS. Any sentence over a year, automatically goes to state prison. Didn't realize someone can spend 4 years in local jail. Jail is usually used for revolving door, nothing long term. Does anyone know about what state Murray laws are? or if it varies from county to county?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dear Loveshy,
California, which is in such dire financial straights, has been releasing any criminals sent to PRISON for what are considered "non-violent" offenses--they are returned to county jurisdiction and thus become the responsibility of the county sheriff.  That is why, when Murray was sentanced to 4 years, the judge reminded people that although he was imposing the maximum sentance, he (the judge) had no authority over amount of time to be served as that is up to the sheriff. So the cost of reprimanding criminals shifts from the state budget to the county budget.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sounds alot like my work policies. Case by case basis. No consitency. I can 5 xtra minutes in break room, I will get talked to about long breaks. But another co-worker can spend an xtra hour in break room, not a word is said. So sounds like California & surrounding counties is up the "supervisor/sheriff" who want to enforce what they want.....Great system we have in the USA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

But,

That's exactly what I was thinking.

In light of the similar article that MeandMyShadow and Scorpionchik posted, I'm reminded of the "Cities of Refuge" spoken of in the bible, where in the case of an "unintentional killing" (involuntary manslaughter for Murray), the guilty one could go there and be kept safe from the "avenger of blood" as long as they didn't leave the area, otherwise if anyone wanted to kill them, and they left the city, it would be fair game lol. 

He said he is not a danger to society, will not flee the area, and wants to work to help support his seven children.

[...]

Jackson died in June 2009 from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, administered by Murray. Flanagan conceded that Murray made some medical misjudgments but said he never intended harm to Jackson.

[...]

Numbers 35:22-27 (NIV)
 22 “‘But if without enmity someone suddenly pushes another or throws something at them unintentionally 23 or, without seeing them, drops on them a stone heavy enough to kill them, and they die, then since that other person was not an enemy and no harm was intended, 24 the assembly must judge between the accused and the avenger of blood according to these regulations. 25 The assembly must protect the one accused of murder from the avenger of blood and send the accused back to the city of refuge to which they fled. The accused must stay there until the death of the high priest, who was anointed with the holy oil.

26 “‘But if the accused ever goes outside the limits of the city of refuge to which they fled 27 and the avenger of blood finds them outside the city, the avenger of blood may kill the accused without being guilty of murder.

The Avenger of blood was a family member of the deceased; applied to the hoax it would probably be the fan-mily, unless there's a whole drama waiting to be played out with one of the brothers wanting to "kill" Murray, lol.  I wouldn't be surprised in this movie of a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Melody
Numbers 35:22-27 (NIV)

The Avenger of blood was a family member of the deceased; applied to the hoax it would probably be the fan-mily, unless there's a whole drama waiting to be played out with one of the brothers wanting to "kill" Murray, lol.  I wouldn't be surprised in this movie of a hoax.

Cain, who murdered his brother Abel, deserved immediate punishment for his crime, if not immediate death. He feared not only God's justice, but more than God he feared vengeance from another member of his family. To our surprise we learn in Genesis 4 that God protected Cain for the rest of his life from such familial retribution! In spite of this amazing protection, and in spite of God's offer of help and salvation, Cain apparently never took advantage of this temporary reprieve---nor did any of his descendants as far as we know. The godly respondents to the grace of God before the Flood seem to have all been in the line of Seth which led eventually to Noah. That God is reluctant and slow to judge is a one of the main themes of the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of Jeremiah.A beautiful picture of God's longsuffering with mankind in ancient Israel is found in the provision by the Lord of six special Cities of Refuge where those who had killed someone, or were accused of killing another person, might flee for temporary safety. The fugitive could remain there until the death of the current high priest. Only those guilty of what we would call "murder in the second degree" were granted safe haven. Deliberate murder had to be punished by the death of the murderer. In this case the murderer was to be put to death by the "avenger of blood"---the nearest male relative of the deceased. (For details seeIn his fine study of the Cities of Refuge and related topics, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logincalls attention to the fact that the death of Jesus was in fact second degree murder. He bases this conclusion on one of the last words of Jesus on the cross, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34) Thus Jesus is the Christian's City of Refuge---and Jesus is our Great High Priest, whose death releases us from the blood-guilt of sin.

This is an interesting study, also talks about Jesus, the avenger of blood in his second coming.

For Jermaine, Muslims, "Believers are one another's blood avengers for their blood spilt for the sake of Allah."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fordtocarr
But,Is society a danger to HIM!!!  (Michael...get it??  Michael hurt no one, but was accused of pretty much being a danger to society.  But, it was society that was a danger to HIM)

NOTHING is fair in this life, and I mean nothing!  I believe it's set up that way, deliberately by God.

LoveShyMichael, thanks for sharing your son's situation, which must be hard. May God bless you and your family.

SimPattyK, thanks for following the ever-hoax-related House and Hugh Laurie for us. I feel it's likely MJ has put much clues of what's happening in there, and other movies etc. for that matter.
Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:09:17 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions