Heal the World part and Phanthom of the opera
February 09, 2012, 01:59:55 PM
I love the musical The Phatom of the Opera and this afternoon I was watching it in my home.
I was told that Michael Jackson also loved it because he identified himself with the Phantom Character as "Angel of Music" and with his feeling of loneliness.

Going to the point...  right after that I began to review some parts of TII film and I finally watched the entire final credits.
Suddently I was shocked! so... after the "BAM" scene you can see the little girl with the Earth Planet in her hands.  Then comes the message "HEAL THE WORLD" with the signature "I love you" - Michael Jackson.  Well, the point is that the music used there is really rare (but also really beautiful):  It begins with some kind of "Disney" music, then you can hear a small variation of "Heal The Wold" song and at the end, when the sentence "I love you" appears you can clearly hear "Music of the Night" from the Phantom of the Opera!!!   afraid/ afraid/

You can hear it in the following video. starting at the minute 0:42 --> 0:58 (heal the world variation) -->  1:03 ("Music of the Night"):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsvOkgnJhQ4[/youtube]

What a coincidence!!  Is this maybe a clue??  This is precisely the very last "song" of the film.
The biggest Message "HEAL THE WORLD" and The Phantom of the Opera, the "Angel of Music" (making music in the darkness = hidden) that disappears from the wold's sight.

( PD:  Andrew LLoyd Webber also writed the secuel of the Phantom of the Opera "Love never dies" where the Phantom Character returns!!!  )

Please let me know your thoughts!  its just me?  Did anyone already notice it?

I Love you!  Please, keep the faith!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Heal the World part and Phanthom of the opera
February 09, 2012, 02:19:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love the musical The Phatom of the Opera and this afternoon I was watching it in my home.
I was told that Michael Jackson also loved it because he identified himself with the Phantom Character as "Angel of Music" and with his feeling of loneliness.

Going to the point...  right after that I began to review some parts of TII film and I finally watched the entire final credits.
Suddently I was shocked! so... after the "BAM" scene you can see the little girl with the Earth Planet in her hands.  Then comes the message "HEAL THE WORLD" with the signature "I love you" - Michael Jackson.  Well, the point is that the music used there is really rare (but also really beautiful):  It begins with some kind of "Disney" music, then you can hear a small variation of "Heal The Wold" song and at the end, when the sentence "I love you" appears you can clearly hear "Music of the Night" from the Phantom of the Opera!!!   afraid/ afraid/

You can hear it in the following video. starting at the minute 0:42 --> 0:58 (heal the world variation) -->  1:03 ("Music of the Night"):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsvOkgnJhQ4[/youtube]

What a coincidence!!  Is this maybe a clue??  This is precisely the very last "song" of the film.
The biggest Message "HEAL THE WORLD" and The Phantom of the Opera, the "Angel of Music" (making music in the darkness = hidden) that disappears from the wold's sight.

( PD:  Andrew LLoyd Webber also writed the secuel of the Phantom of the Opera "Love never dies" where the Phantom Character returns!!!  )

Please let me know your thoughts!  its just me?  Did anyone already notice it?

I Love you!  Please, keep the faith!

HY Mj777gil bearhug !!!!!!
Wow thank you very much for this clue.To be honest I didn't knew this before.Of course I knew something about Phantom of the Opera and that Mj is a fan,bur I never noticed this is This is it movie,good catch  /bravo/  .
Again I don't know what's with me lately,cause I'm very melancholic ,and now watching this part from Michael's movie made me cry  :cry: .I really have to watch the movie again tonight,thank yoou and take care  bearhug !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 09, 2012, 02:40:59 PM
MJ777gil, hi!  Actually I think this was discussed long ago if I remember correctly, but it's good you brought it again.  So many tiny 'DEtAiLs' that are so important to MJ!

Le Fantôme de l'OpéraThe Phantom of the Opera) is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[ by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login writer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It was first published as a serialisation in "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" from September 23, 1909 to January 8, 1910. Initially, the story sold very poorly upon publication in book form and was even You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login several times during the twentieth century; it is overshadowed by the success of its various film and stage adaptations. The most notable of these were the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Ken Hill's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at the Theatre Royal Stratford East followed ten years later by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Lloyd Webber and Joel Schumacher's 2004 film.

PlotThe novel opens with a prologue in which Gaston Leroux claims that Erik, the "Phantom of the Opera", was a real person. We are then introduced to Christine Daaé. She and her father, a famous fiddler, traveled all over You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login playing folk and religious music. Her father was known to be the best wedding fiddler in the land. When Christine is six, her mother dies and her father is brought to rural France by a patron, Professor Valerius.During Christine's childhood, which is described retrospectively in the early chapters of the book, her father tells her many stories featuring an 'Angel of Music', who, like a muse, is the personification of musical inspiration. Christine meets and befriends the young Raoul, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login of Chagny, who also enjoys her father's many stories. One of Christine and Raoul's favorite stories is one of Little Lotte, a girl with golden hair and blue eyes who is visited by the Angel of Music and possesses a heavenly voice.On his deathbed, Christine's father tells her that from Heaven, he will send the Angel of Music to her. Christine now lives with Mamma Valerius, the elderly widow of her father's benefactor.Christine is eventually given a position in the chorus at the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Opera House (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Not long after she arrives there, she begins hearing a beautiful, unearthly voice which sings to her and speaks to her. She believes this must be the Angel of Music and asks him if he is. The Voice agrees and offers to teach her "a little bit of heaven's music."

The Voice, however, belongs to Erik, a deformed genius who was one of the contractors who built the opera and who secretly built a home for himself in the cellars. He is the Opera ghost ("Fantôme" in French can be translated as both "ghost" and "phantom") who has been extorting money from the Opera's management for many years. Unknown to Christine, at least at first, he falls in love with her.With the help of the Voice, Christine triumphs at the gala on the night of the old managers' retirement. Her old childhood friend Raoul hears her and remembers his love for her. A time after the gala, the Paris Opera performs You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, with the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Carlotta playing the lead. In response to a refused surrender of Box Five to the Opera Ghost, Carlotta loses her voice and the chandelier overhead plummets into the audience.After the chandelier crashes, Erik kidnaps Christine to his home in the cellars and reveals his true identity. He plans to keep her there only a few days, hoping she will come to love him, and Christine begins to find herself attracted to her abductor. But she causes Erik to change his plans when she unmasks him and, to the horror of both, beholds his face, which according to the book, resembles the face of a rotting corpse. Erik goes into a mad frenzy, stating she probably thinks his face is another mask, digging her fingers in to show it was really his face, and shouting, "I am Don Juan Triumphant!" and crawls away, crying. Fearing that she will leave him, he decides to keep her with him forever, but after two weeks, when Christine requests release, he agrees, on condition that she would wear his ring and be faithful to him.Up on the roof of the Opera, Christine tells Raoul of Erik taking her to the cellars. Raoul promises to take Christine away where Erik can never find her and to take her even if she resists. Raoul tells Christine he shall act on his promise the following day, to which Christine agrees, but she pities Erik and will not go until she has sung for him one last time. Christine then realizes the ring has slipped off her finger and fallen into the streets somewhere, and begins to panic. The two leave. But neither is aware that Erik has been listening to their conversation or that it has driven him to jealous frenzy.

During the week and that night Erik has been terrorizing anyone who stood in his way, or in the way of Christine's career, including the managers.The following night, Erik kidnaps Christine during a production of Faust. Back in the cellars, Erik tries to force Christine into marrying him. If she refuses he threatens to destroy the entire Opera using explosives he has planted in the cellars, killing everyone in it, including himself and Christine. Christine continues to refuse, until she realizes that Raoul and an old acquaintance of Erik's known only as "The Persian," in an attempt to rescue her, have been trapped in Erik's torture chamber. To save them and the people above, Christine agrees to marry Erik. At first, Erik tries to drown Raoul and the Persian in the water used to douse the explosives, stating that Christine doesn't need another. But Christine begs and offers to be his "living bride," promising him not to kill herself after becoming his bride, as she had both contemplated and attempted earlier in the novel. Erik rescues the Persian and the young Raoul from his torture chamber thereafter. When Erik is alone with Christine, he lifts his mask a little to kiss her on the forehead, and Christine allows him to do this. Erik, who admits that he has never before in his life received or been allowed to give a kiss — not even from his own mother — is overcome with emotion.

He rips off his mask and begins to cry. Christine also cries for him, and even gives him a kiss back. He lets Christine go and tells her "go and marry the boy whenever you wish," explaining, "I know you love him." They cry together, and then she leaves on the condition that when he dies she will come back and bury him. The Persian, being an old acquaintance, is told of all these secrets by Erik himself, and on his express request, the Persian advertises in the newspaper about Erik's death three weeks later. The cause of death is revealed to be a broken heart. As she promised, Christine returns to bury Erik and give his ring back to him.

Applehead, we are only part of the biggest "Project" the world has ever seen! 
Here we are together, with MJ joining us here frequently, how crazy is that! He's here!
 bearhug
Front
In times of silence, try not to get discouraged. It only means there is something BIG in the works…..and the "feather" will DEFINITELY be heard when it flutters to the "stage".

Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:25:50 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2012, 02:47:17 PM
applehead250609 / MIonmind:

Of course, we are here together!  Keep your head up and Keep the faith!
:)

Thank you very much for your thoughts.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions