No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
So who's the hat man? He must have an identity card. And I bet it doesn't say Michael Jackson on it :(.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:( I see something on You Tube....if you have a link of all the ceremony, please put here..Love you !!! bearhug

;D old man....  ;D   /woohoo/   michael-jackson/

This is for you Blankie  :)   bearhug !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8y7RtS4_NY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyaveEATdQ[/youtube]

Michael, is not only Justin who LOVES you so much,please don't forget that We LOVE you too, with all our hearts,and We miss you  bearhug  !!!!!

Apple you are wonderful !!!! bearhug Thank you !!!!!  Love you so much!!!! It's all for L.O.V.E. bearhug   michael-jackson/   moonwalk_/

It's another great emotion and is  fantastic to live here with  you all  bearhug
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:45:52 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :)  Look here ....Blanket, Prince, Paris ...LOVE YOU !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOeAcMiS83k&lc=Ej7p8jXEEL7EMrSp9pnnFt4PrFaTZvw0pI5w2b3WUPg&context=G259fff4FAAAAAAAAAAA&feature=g-all-c[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

I missed the Livestream bangbang (had to work) so thanks guys for the screenshots with Hatman  8-) and the vids!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Wow...I almost started crying when Paris did the MJ glove.  :'( Quite emotional.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Thank you so much for the videos!  :)

WOW isn't Prince's voice deep! ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Michael Jackson's legacy set in concrete at Grauman's

January 26, 2012 |  3:00pm

Michael Jackson's three children led a celebration that immortalized their late father in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Thursday.

Prince, Paris and Prince “Blanket” Michael II capped the hour-plus ceremony, which also featured dance tributes, song medleys and video montages, by imprinting the King of Pop’s hand and footprints in concrete.

The ceremony was held on a massive stage erected in front of Gruman’s under a promotional backdrop for the new Jackson-themed Cirque du Soleil show “Immortal,” which opens at Staples Center on Friday.

Jackson’s brothers Tito and Jackie appeared with their mother, Katherine. They unveiled a 300-pound concrete slab featuring Jackson's signature and hand and footprints that had been made in 1984 for an unsuccessful, and eventually abandoned, Las Vegas Walk of Fame project. The slab was apparently discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006. His brothers said the slab will be placed next to a new one created Thursday.

“Michael, we miss you. That’s for sure. There’s hardly a day that goes by without him in mind," Tito said before further anecdotes were shared by the singer’s friends, including Chris Tucker, Smokey Robinson, Debbie Allen and Quincy Jones.

Paris introduced Justin Bieber, who nervously told the crowd of Michael Jackson's inspiration before singing “Rockin’ Robin,” a song he said he used to sing to himself in the mirror.

Jackson's children were left with the honor of imprinting the new square of concrete. Paris wrote her father's name and pressed a sequined glove into the concrete, and Jackson's two sons pressed a pair of his iconic loafers into the slab.  The three then imprinted their handprints next to their father's.

The ceremony concluded with a glimpse of the “Immortal” show, which runs through Sunday.
More than 15,000 viewers tuned in to watch the ceremony, which streamed live on UStream.
 RELATED:

Album Review: Michael Jackson's 'Immortal'

Michael Jackson's kids to impress his hand, footprints at Grauman's

Michael Jackson hits reworked for 'Immortal' album, due in November

-- Gerrick D. Kennedy

Paris, Prince and Blanket did great, it must have been very special to them. I LOVE YOU   bearhug

Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:42:13 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

@alfarle Me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

I don't know, I found this wonderful but yet sad.  This is almost like the final chapter of Michael Jackson King of Pop.  The celebrity is gone and immortalized forever.  I know Michael is out there somewhere, but I still find this very emotional.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Wow, is that perfect timing or what ?????  I was just thinking about how contracts are signed.  We were just reading about the ark of the covenant and how it was signed with blood and how they used blood long ago.  Now we use ink or Footprints,fingerprints, etc.  Is that just another coincidence ???  Maybe ?  Maybe not ?
How is it that things seem to fit together all the time ?   Things just snap together  "click clack".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

I cried a lot, when Prince was talking, and then when they were putting Michael's glove in , when they all put their hands in, and especially when the I'll Be There segment came on at the end. I'm really emotional though ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

That was really emotional for me too. I am very happy that Michael is being honored like this, and Prince acknowledging that this recognition, to his dad, was the lifetime achievement award. I was touched by his children placing his glove and foot prints as well.

I also thought about how appropriate it is that Michael's children do this. Michael would want his children to be at the center of everything he does and it does appear as thought he's introduced them publicly to the world through his d**th. So, I think them doing this is something that Michael loves even more than him doing it himself - and how fitting it is. I liked the nice words that Justin said too but for me it seems kind of odd that he was there and not someone who Michael actually mentored.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

There are 2 threads about the same. I posted on the other one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OMG I AM SO STUPID! HOW COULD I MISS THIS WHEN I COULD BE THERE. THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO. I AM SPEECHLESS, THAT WAS AWESOME AND TOUCHING. I  LOVE YOU MICHAEL.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1oW8SOU26Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions