Something Kenny Ortega Tweeted Last Year
January 25, 2012, 10:45:14 PM
I was looking through Kenny Ortega's twitter randomly and noticed a tweet that he tweeted on July 28th 2011. It says:

Kenny Ortega

28 Jul via txt

All it says is 6. I looked at it for a few minutes, thinking about what it could possibly mean. I suddenly decided to check my calendar. I went 6 months from July 28th, 2011 and got January 28th, 2012.

Now what's happening this day? The "Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour" is performing in Los Angeles at the Staples Center!

Just something that I found interesting. Maybe something, like an important clue will happen that day, I don't know.

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: Something Kenny Ortega Tweeted Last Year
January 25, 2012, 10:55:33 PM
Good catch! That was wondered about back then too. Maybe besides new clues, 'someone' will show up in disguise.
Is anyone here going to it?  I would think for sure the 3 kids would go, maybe Katherine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:59:07 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 25, 2012, 11:59:28 PM
That's an interesting connection. We must look for any suspicious presence there  suspicious// suspicious//.
Now that you speak of things from the past, last night I was watching TII "Wanna be starting something" and for the first time I've noticed MJ was wearing the colours of this forum: light grey jacket and orange pants geek/.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:02:13 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 26, 2012, 12:20:39 AM
 Shoes. Because of him, my entire life I've...geez - dancing shoes with great support.

Huh, I'll be darned - that's the day I got tickets. But I'm going to enjoy the show. If anything odd happens, I'll let you know. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 29, 2012, 06:17:46 AM
I was looking through Kenny Ortega's twitter randomly and noticed a tweet that he tweeted on July 28th 2011. It says:6 ;)

Kenny Ortega

Yes! And Michael was Immortalized at Graumans Chinese Theatre !  ;)

28 Jul via txt

All it says is 6. I looked at it for a few minutes, thinking about what it could possibly mean. I suddenly decided to check my calendar. I went 6 months from July 28th, 2011 and got January 28th, 2012.

Now what's happening this day? The "Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour" is performing in Los Angeles at the Staples Center!

Just something that I found interesting. Maybe something, like an important clue will happen that day, I don't know.

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 29, 2012, 10:45:30 AM
Interesting catch!

Kenny did attend at the LA opening of the Immortal Tour at Staples on January 27th:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzVe5z9kD0 [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 29, 2012, 01:36:06 PM
Interesting catch!

Kenny did attend at the LA opening of the Immortal Tour at Staples on January 27th:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzVe5z9kD0 [/youtube]

Thanks for sharing the video - I wonder if any of Michael's other creative partners attended?

Can't wait to hear what Tink thinks as well. It's a great show only to be made better if Michael were there in person.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tink

February 05, 2012, 04:35:02 AM
 Show did wear me out, but I was surprised with friends who'd bought a block, so we had a limo, and lots of comfort factor for the long drive there and back. I also...love to go to fast food places, in limos, lol. Just a bad habit!  ;D

Some hassles, but usual stuff. People always think if you've got limos, you're someone important, sigh.

Quite enjoyable, just loved it! Backup singers really added a dimension to creating it being live! Staples center is creepy to me now - but it was so alive, it was almost comfortable.

Slept on the way home, so glad I finally got a belated Christmas Present! It was soooo worth it, from my friends. Now I know why they were acting so odd, while I was in the hospital...thought no one cared, but it was completely the opposite!

Good things come, to those who wait! bearhug bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal