crina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The family members talk post memorial
"I was really proud, People said to me that Michael's daughter speaking really gave them a sense of how he was as a father, in her words. Paris is incredibly smart; they are all so smart. She's a sweet girl. The kids are doing well. They're with all their cousins; that family love will keep them going. [… ] I always wanted to have my mother's [Katherine Jackson] strength, but I didn't know if it was really there. But a few years back, something happened and I learned that I did. I'm not going to mention it [her brother’s trial ended with his vindication], but we all know what it is. And now, coming off all this, it's even beyond that. I was just focused on my job at that moment within my family. Now at least I know that I can step up to the plate and not crumble when I'm needed. When it comes to something like this that is so, so serious, so painful, so traumatic, I can handle it. […] "My brother is, I mean was...you have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. When I was 14 years old, I would shop for him. [Michael was then 21 and a megastar.] I washed his clothes, cleaned his room. When Mother would go out of town, she'd say, 'I'm leaving you in charge. Take care of Mike.' I would head home from school, see what he needed, then go straight to the stores. You know something else? He loved to wear his shoes all the way down. His penny loafers would have huge holes in the bottom. We had so much fun back then. We would organize our days together. […] Michael was a big brother. He was always very protective of me. He loved to laugh. The last time we were together, he'd laugh so hard, he would just start crying. Sometimes his humor would be corny, sometimes dry. He loved the Three Stooges, he loved slapstick, he loved Eddie Murphy in his silly comedies. He loved to have fun. He loved to play. […] (if given one more day with my brother, I would) relive that moment we had when we were kids, do our little run: We’d wake up, feed the animals, spend the entire day together. [… ] It's so beyond (his music). I can't even begin. It's on so many different levels. Bringing light and love and happiness. He's just got so much love, and so much heart, and so much power through his music. Children and his love for children. People have told me, 'I am an American citizen because of your brother.' He wrote them a letter or something. He was just that giving, loving person. […] And is. I hope people get a glimpse of him now, some sort of picture. […] You know, I never look back on what I've done unless I'm asked. You need to stop and enjoy it. Think about everything you've done, all that you've accomplished. […]”

[Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson’s sister, American recording artist and actress - interviewed by Harper’s Bazaar fashion magazine; source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

Always spoken of in present tense.

“The tragedy of my brother’s death is still with me. But in his death, I have found a mission for my life. My existence is now dedicated to spreading Michael’s message. Michael had a unique place in the world. He not only did good, but taught others how to do the same. This only magnifies his loss to the world.

I want to make people aware of the humanitarian side of Michael. I want to show them how his true emphasis wasn’t music, or performing; it was improving the world. Understand this, and you begin to understand the essence of who my brother was. Michael wanted to help people see the problems that are destroying our world. That’s what he was about, and what HIS upcoming shows were about. He was trying to teach through his lyrics, video and performance. He wanted to use every part of himself to show us what we are capable of becoming. His goal was to demonstrate to people that if we all just try to make world a better place, it will be.

Michael did charity work all his life – since we first started performing as the Jackson 5. He quickly learned talent alone means nothing – it’s what you do with it that really matters. What are you doing to make things better for other people? In grasping this, Michael found his purpose: Entertain and educate at the same time. Michael grew to understand why the world is in the state it is. He would ask “Why?” but not get trapped in trying to find reasons for each and every problem. His aim was finding solutions. His message was about solutions. Michael’s day-to-day thought process was: “How do I make the world a better place?” He dedicated his existence to responding to this question, and to giving a voice to those who can’t speak out for themselves. Man in the Mirror, We are the World, Will You Be There – all these songs put forward a simple but powerful message: If someone is hungry, give them food, but also help them become self-sufficient. Michael taught us that when you do good, you start with the individual, then move onto a family, a neighborhood, a village, a nation.

Michael always looked for the good in people, but he also wanted people to understand him, and what he was here for. This made the ridicule he endured so much harder to bear. How can someone who gave so much, be the subject of so much hate? Why is it, the more blessed we are, the tougher our times are destined to be? My brother wasn’t a threat to anyone. He was at peace, and his peaceful state was a blessing from God. Michael was given the rare talent to entertain, sing and perform. But the true blessing God gave him was the ability to use his talents to do good for others. Michael’s songs inspired us to do better. That was his true gift.

We still feel Michael’s loss. But what will happen as time passes? What will happen to Michael’s real purpose for being? Who can carry on Michael’s work selflessly, without ulterior motive? Nations and governments are capable of good deeds, but those good deeds are too often done to exert control over others. Michael never wanted to control anybody, he only wanted to spread happiness and joy. Michael supported over 30 different charities. Most people, even the most generous, focus their efforts on just a handful. But Michael was different. He would personally check every charity he supported. He’d examine their track records make sure they did what they said they would do.

Michael’s generosity extended beyond the charities he supported. When a girl needed a liver transplant and no one wanted to pay for it, Michael took care of it. No fanfare, no publicity. There are so many cases like this! Many of them, I myself, am just beginning to learn about. Every time Michael traveled to another country, he would devote time to visiting hospitals, orphanages, cancer patients. That was his calling. In every corner of the globe, this was his routine. The world needs to know this is who he was. Because while there were always cameras following him, the media didn’t tell the story of his caring and compassion. They only wanted to sensationalize him. Michael didn’t care if we knew everything he did for people, because God knows. God knows his intentions, and knows the results. I know my brother is in a very secure, serene, peaceful place. When we live on earth, we are judged not only by who we are, but also by what we do for others. When we leave, we take the good and bad deeds with us. Michael took nothing but good deeds with him.

Michael and I were raised to believe there is a Supreme Being. Having success told us God had a plan for us. Michael used his success in a positive way. He knew that it’s not what you get from others, it’s what you do for others. We all achieve things in life, but the greatest achievement is doing God’s work. Michael was a man of God because he was doing His work. Eternal life is the ultimate reward from God – and Michael has eternal life.”

[Jermaine Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson, singer: source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

...] We’ve lost an incredible person, Barbara, and I don't think we'll find a person as talented, a person who thought the way he thought. A person with the heart that Michael has, Barbara. People aren't that way anymore. He’s special. He wasn't God, but he was certainly God-like. He was the closest thing to a god that I knew. And I’m gonna miss that.”

[La Toya Jackson, Michael Jackson’s sister, American singer-songwriter, author, actress – interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters 20/20: source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

“He was a great father to his kids, you know?...(The children) are doing wonderful, I just saw them right before I came right here (for the launch of This Is It DVD in Australia, March, 2010), and I told them I was coming, they wanted to come with me. ‘Uncle Jackie, can we come?’ I said ‘No, you gotta stay in school’, so…[…] He loved his fans. He loved children, people, he loved his fans, he treated his fans the best, ‘cause he knew without the fans, he wouldn’t be where he is today.”

[Jackie Jackson, source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

Jackie says without the fans MJ wouldn't be where he is today.   :? I'm sure you were talking in regards to success and not being 'dead' Jackie.

Of course present tense. He didn't died. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Absolutely right Crina.

So many biblical examples and parallels within this hoax, from Usher touching the golden casket, like Uzzah did in the Old Testament, and setting the tone for the redirects and bible verses that came soon after. Just like the book of Genesis has the book of completion / fullfillment - Revelations-  there in seed form, so the death and memorial remind me of the passover feast  with the resurrection component or similarity in' hoax speak ' happening on 9/9/09, like the festival of the wave sheaf or first fruits. Which brings us to Pentecost---the hoax equivelent of walking, being led by and communicating  prophetically with the indwelling Spirit of God. Not unlike our hoax adventure. Most of us are convinced we have informers and insiders who direct and lead us along hoax paths to desired destinations and topics---something so very similar to one's walk in the spirit--an impossibility to explain to anyone from the outside looking on--but impossible to dissuade anyone who is walking this way.  We hoax travellers may also be hard to fathom from others looking on. 
TS has brought up the feasts of the Lord  in Sign 2, and we know that the first 3 feasts have already transpired antitypically when Jesus came the first time, through his priestly work of his death and resurrection, ascension, and the out pouring of the Holy Spirit.
That leaves us with the feast of trumpets , Yom Kippur and then Tabernacles.
The trumpets were sounded for an alarm. Blow the trumpet in Zion, sound an alarm on my holy mountain.   from Joel   . The Army of LOVE needs to become activated into action. It started with with the man or woman in the mirror, as we saw our own reflection in the brazen laver while washing in the water of God's word, now it's  time to take the step outside the door and start the healing process, taking Love and compassion with us.
Yom Kippur is a feast I don't have much on. TS pointed this out in Sign 2 and he is spot on. The little I have read makes me think of afflicting ones soul and fasting...all pointing me to prayer burden and concern for the state of humanity and our family and friends as well ourselves with our isolated and untouchable existence, so far removed from our brother and sister's sufferings and experiences.  A broken heart for the PAINS of the world. While there is time, because the feast of Tabernacles is fast approaching, when all mortality shall put on immortality....so we've already had the resurrection , and the return....and we are waiting for the reveal...not the piece by piece reveal, that has been the unveiling for the hoax, but the BAM reveal...when every eye shall see Him or at least is going to know about it...also modelled after the 2nd advent. 

I  use this thread as a place to keep thoughts in a coherent line and accessable and with that, I jotted down a few things today from TIAI '09
A death hoax with much bigger implications.....
A way to get the attention of the whole world
All clues leading us to look at a world wide conspiracy...against the entire world
This is the ultimate good versus bad scenario
God's plan to use Michael in His battle against the evil conspiracies in this world.
It is time for everyone to STUDY peace.

Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:01:45 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*sigh*
RK, I read and read the family notes....they just tug at my heart something fierce.  His large extended family adores him, as they should.  I can't even imagine being in the family.  My family is not that large....so neither is the extended part of aunts/uncles.  I think it's so cool to have such a large family with cousins, nephews, nieces, uncles, aunts....it's amazing and a true blessing. 
Thanks again for this thread.......it's amazing to look back and be able to read this and see the pictures so well......
You're a blessing RK!!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

*sigh*
RK, I read and read the family notes....they just tug at my heart something fierce.  His large extended family adores him, as they should.  I can't even imagine being in the family.  My family is not that large....so neither is the extended part of aunts/uncles.  I think it's so cool to have such a large family with cousins, nephews, nieces, uncles, aunts....it's amazing and a true blessing. 
Thanks again for this thread.......it's amazing to look back and be able to read this and see the pictures so well......
You're a blessing RK!!!!!

LOVE

Love you wish....I'm just thinking aloud in here.  And you've got us wish. We are a family.
Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:20:19 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you too RK......I am so appreciative of all the thinking aloud here : )
It's such a help to keep my own thoughts going in new and fresh directions.....and to revisit things as well!.
Thanks!

Blessings to you always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

RK, I want to thank you for putting all the MJ memorial parts in this thread. Knowing MJ creatively was behind this event in the many interesting details makes it all the more interesting. And yes, seeing the love his extended family had for him says so much, although I think for many years he rarely saw his siblings, because he was busy with his touring and kids, and perhaps was avoiding their pressure to tour with him.  I do think MJ has planned for his family to take such a major star role in the hoax to share a measure of fame with them and financially bless them, an act of love on his part.

I love the music and words spoken in the whole program, and to me (though I know few agree with me), they point to the same thing Front and TS are saying, that Michael the archangel and Jesus were/are one, and that is who MJ is as well. I noted Marlon's words you quoted,
Marlon
 We will never understand what he endured. Being judged, ridiculed. How much pain can one take.

Michael was the voice of our angelic trumpets and he will continue to be the voice, the angelic voice nearest the creator.
 The Lord has a purpose for everything. Sometimes we can't see it or understand it...But it will be made clear to us.
It matches Front's words,
And with what Front says,
If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
 If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
 If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
 If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
Soon and very soon we are going to see the king!

Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:33:47 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

@MJonmind.....I've always thought that Marlon's little speech would go well in the weird list. I'm waiting for it to be made clear to us for sure. We can't help but keep watching. It's going to be intriguing to see how this all comes out in the end.
ps. sorry for the short reply...once again I am late for work.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Michael Jackson: Spiritual Messenger Hiding in Plain Sight

Submitted by One Wordsmith on Sat, 2010-03-20 13:15

There are those rare visionaries who come along, maybe a few every millennia: the Bodhisattvas of the world. They are usually empaths who begin in childhood to literally feel the pain of the world and make vows to the cosmos early in life to change or improve it. They go about spreading awareness and mobilizing forces for change in order to make the world a better place. Counted among them are: Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Mother Theresa, John Lennon, Lady Diana Spencer, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Mattie Stepanek, Nelson Mandela and a little Moonwalker.

The most famous man on earth literally stopped the world and the Internet when he became immortal on June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson was such a one— a cheerleader for humanity and a force for coalescing compassion and mobilizing global forces for change, philanthropy and social reform.  A global messenger, Michael’s rise to stardom afforded him visibility and a worldwide platform from which to broadcast his message. His boldness and artistry garnered attention and Michael knew how to get attention. When he pulled enough people in and had everybody’s attention—he emphatically delivered the message. It was cloaked in a form that everyone could understand—the universal language of music.

As a child, he acutely felt the pain of the world and especially the world’s children. Michael’s words in his book Dancing the Dream reveal a thread of spirituality and mysticism rare for one so young. His body of work is filled with myth, metaphor and musical and visual story that encodes a stunning spiritual message for the human race. One has to look closely and deeper for the real message: his Ghost short film holds a jaw dropping message about humanity, mirror and shadow.

His Man in the Mirror song written by Siedah Garrett, became a Gandhi-esque anthem for a generation. He donated 100% of the proceeds of that song to charity as he did with many of his concerts including the Victory Tour with his brothers. Man in the Mirror encourages self reflection and mastery and being the change you wish to see in the world: “I’m starting with the man in the mirror; I’m asking him to change his ways; no message could have been any clearer; if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.”

Michael also produced They Don’t Care about Us and other songs to address police brutality and mistreatment by authority. His song and video Black or White changed minds and advanced racial equality and multicultural diversity. His We are the World composition with Lionel Richie and accompanying video gathered 39 of the most visible faces on earth to raise millions to save lives in Africa. Heal the World was sung by children around the globe and at the 1993 Super Bowl halftime show where the whole stadium became a collage of earth’s children of all races and ethnic origins. Michael was the impetus behind Live Aid, Band Aid and he is responsible for starting the trend for musicians and celebrities to engage in fundraising and philanthropy.

His environmental anthem and epic music video Earth Song, was a prominent feature of his planned comeback concert This Is It. Earth Song carries the message that we must become not only custodians but stewards of the planet or risk destroying or losing it. His spiritual messages in the form of self-reflection, commitment and action boldly took on: racism, inequality, war, poverty, gangs, illicit drugs, apathy, the misuse of power, evil, at risk youth, education, family bonds and a host of contemporary social issues. Videos of Earth Song Live can be found on You Tube stunningly raw in their emotion and stark in their message.
 Michael’s Don’t Stop till You get Enough is about the Force featured in Star Wars by George Lucas; he was a fan of both Lucas and Spielberg and he understood the concept of The Force, an intuitive conscious energy that permeates creation. He often said it was that intuitive energy, Force, or God who wrote his lyrics, performed and worked through him. He denied his own genius saying that his creativity and power didn’t come from him but through him. He writes about it Dancing the Dream. The last album Michael produced, Invincible included Cry, a song about us—meaning humanity the collective, being the chosen one and needing some kind of sign that we are: ‘on it’… the mission to change the world and create a better version of the human.

Michael’s international concerts featured a military tank screaming onto stage and a soldier who lays down his weapon for a child who extends an offering of peace. He organized concerts at the world’s troubled spots like the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea asking his promoters to send him where he was needed. He teamed up with Pavarotti in benefits for the Warchild organization to help children in Kosovo and Guatemala. He organized a series of benefit concerts in Germany and Korea. He recruited Slash, The Scorpions, Boyz II Men, Luther Vandross, Mariah Carey, A. R. Rahman, Prabhu Deva Sundaram, Shobana Chandrakumar, Andrea Bocelli and Luciano Pavarotti for the Michael Jackson and Friends concerts. The proceeds were donated to the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund, the Red Cross and UNESCO.

After the 9/11 terrorist attack in New York City, Michael Jackson helped organize the United We Stand: What More Can I Give benefit concert at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C., which aired on October 21, 2001 and included dozens of major artists. His song What More Can I Give was written for the benefit and he donated it to the 9/11 families. He founded the Michael Jackson Burn Center at Culver City Memorial Hospital in California. Attending President Clinton’s inauguration, he asked for more funding for AIDS research after Ryan White, another child he had befriended, died from the disease. Michael Jackson is listed in the Guinness World Book of Records as supporting the most charities of any entertainer—thirty nine of them.  He met with heads of state and marched with armies round the world.  The arm band he wore every day on his sleeve was homage to children and he vowed to wear it until there were no more wars on the planet and no more hungry children. His taped fingers were to remind him and us that there were still injured and suffering children in the world.

Michael, while on tour, would visit orphanages and hospitals in the countries where he played to concert audiences. He often met with leaders and if he found deplorable conditions during his visits, he would threaten to cancel a concert unless the conditions improved within 24 hours. No one ever ignored his demands for it would likely have caused citizen revolts. There are also hundreds of stories from people who were personally contacted by Michael Jackson. After a sniper opened fire at Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, California, Michael called the local sheriff to request an escort from the airport to the school to visit the children; Dave Dave was a child who was badly burned when his father doused him with kerosene and lit him on fire and Michael, upon hearing the story, insisted on meeting and befriending him; Bela Farcas needed a liver transplant when Michael met him at Bethesda Hospital in Budapest so Michael paid for his new liver; he funded burials for children whose families couldn’t afford them and in one case, he sent his sequined jacket and a glove for the child to be buried in; he donated clothing and belongings for fundraisers and was the recipient of humanitarian awards too many to mention during his life and more since the recognition of his contributions since his death.

For decades, his Neverland Valley Ranch hosted monthly guest vacations, whether he was there or traveling, for children who were: gravely ill, inner city, handicapped, poor, at risk youth, gang affiliated, disenfranchised and disillusioned. The video for his famous Beat It featured real gang members Michael recruited—the Crips and the Bloods who collaborated to film it; the two groups had never before cooperated on anything except violence. His work with children was legion and very dear to his heart. Twice during his career, his celebrity, wealth and deep pockets brought accusers and accusations into his life—of improprieties with children. The accusations hurt him deeply and were later proven false and attempts to extort money from him. Although found innocent, the ordeal of his 2005 trial had harmed his reputation and was deeply wounding causing him to never host children at his fantasy ranch, nor live there again. He left his home feeling it had been sullied irreversibly by unscrupulous accusers and underhanded law enforcement personnel. He would never again sleep in his bedroom, in fact sleeping at all became rare; his sleep problems escalated and eventually led to his untimely and eerie death.

Most of Jackson’s work asks us to be emissaries of change and the evolution of human consciousness. The man leaves in his wake, an unparalleled humanitarian legacy, planetary midwifery and the alchemical power of the Bodhisattva used to enhance humanity and the planet. Using voice, magic, majesty, artistry, dance, mystery, sensuality, musical genius, enchantment and colossal talent to get their attention, pull people in, and marshal forces to deliver his message Michael trumpeted the message: Heal the world, make it a better place; make that change and change the world.”

If one digs underneath the hype, sensationalism and medialoid portrayal of Jackson, one finds a visionary and true humanitarian. If one looks beyond the label of “crazed” attributed to his fans, one finds mostly intelligent, thoughtful people who quite possibly are the greatest legacy he left this world.  As the world’s most famous and visible global humanitarian and cheerleader, he leaves behind a worldwide family of 250 million admirers who are taking his teachings seriously. Michael always said his fans were his legacy. Many in the media have given them a cursory dismissal because of the “fan” label. But they got the message and they mean to be the change they want to see in the world and make it a better place. They are an army of humanitarians who are being the change. They mobilize themselves and resources for causes like the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile and others. They got Michael’s message and are weaving it into their lives.

Perhaps it’s time Michael Jackson is recognized for who he really was and not for the media frenzied and tabloid portrayal that pandered to a sophomoric public drunk and fixated on the cult of celebrity. His genius is there for anyone who wants to take a closer look, who wants the truth and not the tabloid caricature version. If he were recognized for his real accomplishments we would see an unappreciated visionary and genius, a spiritual teacher among us who was hiding in plain sight and masquerading as a Moonwalking Maker of Magic. If you feel impelled at all to take a closer look you may find your mouth agape and your surprise staggering. And you might even come to understand the Force that was Michael Jackson; then the real legend continues. 

(c) B. Kaufmann One Wordsmith

Disqus
Dislike
and 41 others liked this.

From the TMZ Website:

Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:10:52 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

i'm feeling so sad,while reading these lovely words dedicated 2 mj! but,a question:can a brother write such beautiful words,when knows that all the death is a fake? can a friend,a sister,a mother,a son think in a so sad way,when/if they know that friend,that brother,that son is alive? is it possible 2 lie even during an event that is celebrating their brother/friend/son/....'s life? maybe,a comeback/bam would say:"ok... all the words,the sadness,the love u sent 2 me were not true... everything u saw in 2009 (and after) was fake!"

*LUNA*

Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:28:21 AM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

LUNA

i was just thinking about the "liberian girl" picture,when i've run in2 this thread.... i've thought:"in the video,there were ppl looking 4 mike (who was behind the camera and not in a far place! he was in the same room where those ppl were!),but nobody was able 2 c him.... but he was under their eyes! is it possible that,now,it's the same? mike is under our eyes (davedave/murray/v/other ppl in disguise),probably,we've seen him,many times,but we r not able 2 c him,because we think he is hidden? is it possible that he is nearer than we think,but we r blind? after all,the best place 2 hide a thing is.... under the ppl's eyes! maybe,mike/the jaxons keep on showing us this picture 4 making us understand that we r looking 4 something that is under our eyes..."

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

MJonmind

RK, that article, Michael Jackson: Spiritual Messenger Hiding in Plain Sight, was so beautiful!  If only there was more truthful journalism like that.  I too wonder how this person would write if they knew he had faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

LUNA
i'm feeling so sad,while reading these lovely words dedicated 2 mj! but,a question:can a brother write such beautiful words,when knows that all the death is a fake? can a friend,a sister,a mother,a son think in a so sad way,when/if they know that friend,that brother,that son is alive? is it possible 2 lie even during an event that is celebrating their brother/friend/son/....'s life? maybe,a comeback/bam would say:"ok... all the words,the sadness,the love u sent 2 me were not true... everything u saw in 2009 (and after) was fake!"

Yeah, but don't forget that the King of Pop has died. Michael will never perform again when he comes back. I believe this is sad enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
LUNA

Yeah, but don't forget that the King of Pop has died. Michael will never perform again when he comes back. I believe this is sad enough.

If Michael will return and will do certainly  as a man and not as a performer that we know, I think he will surprise us again in a thousand ways... :moonwalk_:
Is unique , special and has a lot to give and show...a film , books, new songs ....... a continuous moonwalker of emotions, sensations,  because Michael is pure energy , is life, is L.O.V.E.  .....is MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson: :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:27:13 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

A thousand times YES!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
A thousand times YES!

INDEED
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions