RKTopic starter

This is a new thread to review the memorial again with a fresher understanding of almost 3 years of hindsight.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jums2oVs3KM&feature=related[/youtube]    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl6oTPhOCD4&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
[urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jums2oVs3KM&feature=related][/url]                      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1pa_J3My0&feature=related[/youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:01:48 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

Of a tHeOrY or Vision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

I am posting Back's Of a tHeOrY or Vision in this thread as a reference point also.
That grand stage would be in the heavens----a visual staple-d to our minds for all eternity.
The days of Christ and Michael and the beginning of this transfer was on 7-7 or the memorial....
As we are examining the memorial with biblical focus turned on in our hoax glasses this time.......is the transfer spoken here quite simply emphasis off of the King of Pop and from here on in The King of Kings as in Christ Jesus. The word parallel is used also with regard to holding to a proclaimation that it wasn't a comeback but a takeover.
I think TS asked the question of us if MJ used his art-form to expose truths. I have always wondered about the huge golden statues that were paraded around the world for the History tour. I remember being gobsmacked watching one being towed up the Thames by boat. They always put me in mind of Nebuchadnezza's image for some reason and there is also the adulation of the golden pants fans....[I mean no disrespect....I am only thinking aloud here].

to be continued as I am late for work again

edit to add that the YANA video now in hindsight puts me in mind of Adam and Eve in the garden.  At the time I was like...hey guys ...keep that private for yourselves....Wow do I have some homework ahead .

Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:38:57 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I'm seeing the global protests against ACTA agreement... I'm thinking - did Michael know something about it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

RK...you're brilliant!  I will re-watch, re-read and re-think it all...........love it!
Thank you for opening this thread!
Have a great day!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

I had absolutely no recollection of the following part of the memorial. It reflects some of the sentiments being expressed here lately.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIoV_0I6_m4[/youtube]

Just before we go... There will never be another Michael Jackson. His musical presence has left its mark on his family, his friends and the millions of fans who have sang and danced (or at least tried to do so) like Mr. Michael Jackson. He was often imitated but never duplicated. He wanted to heal the world through his music and in a small way he succeeded. His music reached across the barriers of race, culture and even national identity, unifying the planet if only for a few moments.

So now it's up to us. We should all look at the man or the woman in the mirror and change the way we treat each other. Let's celebrate our uniqueness, respect our differences and make that change starting today. My prayer is that this will be more than just a memorial for Michael Jackson, but a remembrance, truly, of what he means to us because all around us are people of different cultures, different religions, different nationalities, and yet the music of Michael Jackson brings us together, not only here but around the world.

The family has allowed me to close this memorial with a prayer. And I'm going to ask that you would just catch the hand of the person next to you—whether you are in this auditorium or watching by television, wherever you might be—in solidarity and remembrance of truly what Michael Jackson's music has done to us and what the man means in this place. If you are so inclined, will you bow your heads and let's pray.

Our Heavenly Father, we thank you this day for the memory of Michael Jackson that means so much to us even right now. Thank you for the gift of music that he gave us. Thank you for the man that he was and for what he sought to do with his life.

We pray, Father, that you will just remind us that we truly can make a difference if we make up our minds to do so. Help us to take a message of love and healing and peace with us as we go. Let us demonstrate that love when we go to school. Let us demonstrate that love when we go to work. Let us demonstrate that love as we walk the streets of our city and no longer turn a blind eye to the needs of those that we walk by every day. Let us stop judging people by the color of their skin and by the accent of their voice. Let us, rather, look in the heart of every man, woman, boy and girl, and desire truly to reach that person with the love that Michael Jackson showed us in his music. But even now, the King of Pop must bow his knee to the King of Kings and we pray that you remind us, Lord, that our lives are but dust, we are here for a moment and then we are gone.

Thank you, Lord, for how Michael impacted us and may we now impact others. For we pray that this moment will not be forgotten as an event to have been enjoyed, but rather a reminder that we too can make a change. Bless us and keep us with the love by which you kept Michael and we offer this prayer unto you in the glorious name of Jesus our Lord. Let all who agree, say amen.

God Bless You and Praise God for you.

Also, here is a transcript of the memorial as covered by CNN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

edit: the transcript is definitely not complete

Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:38:52 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

I  will be counting on your excellent eye for detail wishingstar.  :-*

Melody that link to the cnn transcript was awesome. Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee told the good samaritan story and called Michael the good samaritan.
And from Mr Kenny Ortega we have this little gem
"It was also, I think, his greatest personal work.   This is for Him, his living legacy, his care, his heart, his concern about our planet, about our human condition. "

Kenny has to be referring to the 20+ years of planning behind the hoax, because it doesn't make sense to say that 'supposed ' rehearsal footage is Michael's greatest personal work in comparison to all his previous tours and music. Yes....I agree Kenny....it is largely about our human condition.

And have I told you guys lately how much I love you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
The following videos by MJFanFOREVERAndADAY offer a very
detailed, original, amazing analysis of the MEMORIAL! (moment by moment!)
For me, watching these videos, was like a good RECAP + a bonus: clues/infos that I hadn't yet known/discovered!
She points out to some really great stuff!!

I don't want to occupy too much space here, so I will embed the pic only for the first video,
but make sure you watch them all ;)

part 14
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGibH0nYBqE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

part 15 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 16 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 17 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 18 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 19 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 20 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 21 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 22 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 23 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 24 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 25 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 26 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 27 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

part 28 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RKTopic starter

Thankyou SimPattiK. I will def be watching those vids through out the next few days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

I am listing the lyrics from the second song performed by Stevie Wonder [joined onto Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer]. I hadn't even realized that they were two different songs till today :-[   
"They Won't Go When I Go"

No more lying friends
Wanting tragic ends
Though they do pretend
They won't go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Gone from painful cries
Away from saddened eyes
Along with him I'll bide
Because they won't go when I go

Big men feeling small
Weak ones standing tall
I will watch them fall
They won't go when I go

And I'll go where I've longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Unclean minds mislead the pure
The innocent will leave for sure
For them there is a resting place
People sinning just for fun
They will never see the sun
For they can never show their faces
There ain't no room for the hopeless sinner
Who will take more than he will give
He ain't hardly gonna give

The greed of man will be
Far away from me
And my soul will be free
They won't go when I go

Since my soul conceived
All that I believe
The kingdom I will see
'Cause they won't go when I go

When I go
Where I'll go
No one can keep me
From my destiny.

Reminds me a lot of a psalm....but thats just my take on it. However, the lyrics are a proclamation of the end of wickedness and the rest of the righteous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit to add that the YANA video now in hindsight puts me in mind of Adam and Eve in the garden.  At the time I was like...hey guys ...keep that private for yourselves....Wow do I have some homework ahead .

[/color]
yes i think i might also. God knows i could never make any sense out of it at all until it hit me ( one of those revelations that wakes you in the night kind of thing).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Of a tHeOrY or Vision

As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest

I am posting Back's Of a tHeOrY or Vision in this thread as a reference point also.
That grand stage would be in the heavens----a visual staple-d to our minds for all eternity.
The days of Christ and Michael and the beginning of this transfer was on 7-7 or the memorial....
As we are examining the memorial with biblical focus turned on in our hoax glasses this time.......is the transfer spoken here quite simply emphasis off of the King of Pop and from here on in The King of Kings as in Christ Jesus. The word parallel is used also with regard to holding to a proclaimation that it wasn't a comeback but a takeover.
I think TS asked the question of us if MJ used his art-form to expose truths. I have always wondered about the huge golden statues that were paraded around the world for the History tour. I remember being gobsmacked watching one being towed up the Thames by boat. They always put me in mind of Nebuchadnezza's image for some reason and there is also the adulation of the golden pants fans....[I mean no disrespect....I am only thinking aloud here].

to be continued as I am late for work again

I had absolutely no recollection of the following part of the memorial. It reflects some of the sentiments being expressed here lately.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIoV_0I6_m4[/youtube]

Just before we go... There will never be another Michael Jackson. His musical presence has left its mark on his family, his friends and the millions of fans who have sang and danced (or at least tried to do so) like Mr. Michael Jackson. He was often imitated but never duplicated. He wanted to heal the world through his music and in a small way he succeeded. His music reached across the barriers of race, culture and even national identity, unifying the planet if only for a few moments.

So now it's up to us. We should all look at the man or the woman in the mirror and change the way we treat each other. Let's celebrate our uniqueness, respect our differences and make that change starting today. My prayer is that this will be more than just a memorial for Michael Jackson, but a remembrance, truly, of what he means to us because all around us are people of different cultures, different religions, different nationalities, and yet the music of Michael Jackson brings us together, not only here but around the world.

The family has allowed me to close this memorial with a prayer. And I'm going to ask that you would just catch the hand of the person next to you—whether you are in this auditorium or watching by television, wherever you might be—in solidarity and remembrance of truly what Michael Jackson's music has done to us and what the man means in this place. If you are so inclined, will you bow your heads and let's pray.

Our Heavenly Father, we thank you this day for the memory of Michael Jackson that means so much to us even right now. Thank you for the gift of music that he gave us. Thank you for the man that he was and for what he sought to do with his life.

We pray, Father, that you will just remind us that we truly can make a difference if we make up our minds to do so. Help us to take a message of love and healing and peace with us as we go. Let us demonstrate that love when we go to school. Let us demonstrate that love when we go to work. Let us demonstrate that love as we walk the streets of our city and no longer turn a blind eye to the needs of those that we walk by every day. Let us stop judging people by the color of their skin and by the accent of their voice. Let us, rather, look in the heart of every man, woman, boy and girl, and desire truly to reach that person with the love that Michael Jackson showed us in his music. But even now, the King of Pop must bow his knee to the King of Kings and we pray that you remind us, Lord, that our lives are but dust, we are here for a moment and then we are gone.

Thank you, Lord, for how Michael impacted us and may we now impact others. For we pray that this moment will not be forgotten as an event to have been enjoyed, but rather a reminder that we too can make a change. Bless us and keep us with the love by which you kept Michael and we offer this prayer unto you in the glorious name of Jesus our Lord. Let all who agree, say amen.

God Bless You and Praise God for you.

Also, here is a transcript of the memorial as covered by CNN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

edit: the transcript is definitely not complete

This has got my head spining! So, what if there's some sort of inbetween truth to this all? Between this and the new Ark of the Covenant TIAI post, I'm starting to think that might be the case. What if Michael really did "kill himself", like Conrad Murray claims. What if he actually did physically die? But still had the whole thing planned out and still had great purpose? What if he believes the end of the world or some kind of major moment in time is coming (4 years to get it right), such as Jesus returning perhaps...? And if Jesus is returning and Michael is "special" like we all believe him to be... then maybe he will be returning as an angel (Archangel Michael) with Jesus (an angel himself). I feel like something huge just clicked in my head. Sounds a little far out but at this point in my existence I can honestly say that I believe anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

RKTopic starter

Thanks for posting the vidoes to the memorial at the start of this topic Souza. Made it a lot easier for this technically challenged individual.
Here's the  link for video 1 if anyone's wanting to rewatch  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login The rest of them follow part 1 on YouTube.
As the gold promethean casket is wheeled/steered in by the Brothers, Andrea Crouch's choir sing the old gospel song "Hallelujah, we're going to see the King".

Pastor Luscius Smith[ forgive my spelling throughout] said Michael was a member of the Jackson family and the family of man. He was setting the tone for the memorial.  Was this deliberately done to draw the comparison between  Michael the man in contrast to the image of Michael, the King of Pop.
There was emphasis on the word moment...a moment of remembrance....of healing....of comfort.....of music...of love. I couldn't help but think of Back and the line in theory or vision where he back-planted this thought. on the 6-25-09 tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. Yes, this moment that took place in the Staples center is visually stapled to our minds. And as Melody highlighted in part of Luscius's speech, we are urged to make that change personally, celebrate our uniqueness, respect our differences and to look in the heart of every man, woman, boy and girl and desire truly to reach that person. Sort of set the theme for the hoax right there. We come from all over, we all have unique ideas but we all have a heart for MJ and to know the truth.

Mariah  sings I'll Be There.  A pact to bring salvation back. Once again very appropriate lyrics from the biblical perspective.

Latifah brings up the point that even tho Michael was the biggest star on earth, he was one of us...a human being first. Mia Angelou's poem says He came to us from the creator. He gave us all he had been given.

Once again, I learn something previously not known. Lionel Richie actually wrote the song he sings at the memorial called Jesus is Love. I gotta add, I adore this song and Lionel singing it.  :-*

Verse 1
Father, help Your children,
and don't let them fall by the side of the road.
And teach them to love one another,
that heaven might find
a place in their hearts.

Chorus
'Cause Jesus is love,
He won't let you down.
And I know He's mine
forever in my heart.

Verse 2
We've got to walk through temptation,
'cause His love and His wisdom
will be our helpin' hand.
And I know the truth
and His word will be our salvation;
lift up our hearts
to be thankful and glad.

Chorus

Bridge
'Cause His love's the power, (power)
His love's the glory (glory)
Forever (ever and ever);
(yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Verse 3
I wanna follow Your star,
wherever it leads me,
and I don't mind,
Lord, I hope You don't mind.
I wanna walk with You
,and talk with You,
and do all the things You want me to do

Vamp 1
Jesus is love, I know,
and if you ask, I'll show,
love is the word forever.

Vamp 2
Jesus (3x),
oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Jesus Is Love.....It's All For LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RKTopic starter

When I'm seeing the global protests against ACTA agreement... I'm thinking - did Michael know something about it??
I'm not sure VeryLittleSuzi. Something to keep watching that's for certain

[/color]
yes i think i might also. God knows i could never make any sense out of it at all until it hit me ( one of those revelations that wakes you in the night kind of thing).
I'm hearin' ya. Then there is the part in the video where MJ is looking at a scene with a  waterfall and lush green garden that becomes a barren, dry, desolate place.  Our fall?

Jaci.  :-* How wonderful to hear from you. How is your recording going?
This has got my head spining! So, what if there's some sort of inbetween truth to this all? Between this and the new Ark of the Covenant TIAI post, I'm starting to think that might be the case. What if Michael really did "kill himself", like Conrad Murray claims. What if he actually did physically die? But still had the whole thing planned out and still had great purpose? What if he believes the end of the world or some kind of major moment in time is coming (4 years to get it right), such as Jesus returning perhaps...? And if Jesus is returning and Michael is "special" like we all believe him to be... then maybe he will be returning as an angel (Archangel Michael) with Jesus (an angel himself). I feel like something huge just clicked in my head. Sounds a little far out but at this point in my existence I can honestly say that I believe anything is possible.
This is only my 2 cents worth, but I don't believe MJ literally died on the 25th June. My interpretation is that the Archangel Michael Back is referring to is in keeping with Michael's Jehovah Witness belief that Jesus and Archangel Michael are the same.  This thought sort of became more forefront in my thought processes since The Signs last post where he went into detail about the Jesus/ Archangel Michael part. It also works as a parallel for the hoax script too. And this is Michael's hoax, so I am trying to interpret it by considering his views.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

The YANA video was inspired by artist Maxwell Parrish's painting, 'Daybreak'.

From the wiki article: In 1995 Michael Jackson produced a music video, "You Are Not Alone", featuring himself and his then wife, Lisa Marie Presley, in which they appear semi-nude in emulation of Daybreak.

Daybreak
Artist    Maxfield Parrish
Year    1922
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I also posted something on YANA and the pillars here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions