Re: Hello, I am Sven from Germany
January 29, 2012, 01:26:46 PM
I told these MJ fans: "Michael Jackson is alive!" But he say I a madman. So much other "madman" from all the world pleases me it here.

Welcome, from one "madman" to another :) You're theory is interesting (hope it's not true...) and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 29, 2012, 01:59:56 PM
Here is what I tell you, Michael will back back much sooner. He always hated the idea he will be growing and looking old. If Michael is planning to come back, he will back while he is still in his 50s, the sooner the better, while he looks young and handsome. He can't undergo plastic surgeries over and over when he grows old. That's dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 29, 2012, 03:56:23 PM
Hi Sven! Thanks for the reply...

Yes! Hermes...probably the most important figure for ALCHEMY practitioners! He had an EMERALD Tablet, too! Here's an interesting read about Hermes et al:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The thing is about those Alchemists...they were always doing EXPERIMENTS. Always trying to come up with a Magnum Opus...their greatest work yet! One major goal of those alchemists was to try to turn base metals, such as LEAD, into GOLD! The end result was thought to contribute to IMMORTALITY!

Spiritually speaking, the process of Transmutation is like going from an un-enLIGHTened soul to an ENLIGHTENED soul.  It's like the Kundalini energy rising up through the chakras from the base to the top!

My thoughts on 2026/2027...2/26 are the Academy Awards, where they give out those GOLD-plated statues, and 2/27 is Liz Taylor's 80th birthday.  Hmmm!

love~
mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 29, 2012, 04:01:56 PM
I have noticed in first time he has feigned his dead and plans his Comback approximately for 2026.
I am sure we gonna be exactly like that  /toldya/ /pull hair/

crash/  bangbang  :lol: :lol:  /white flag/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

February 02, 2012, 04:05:54 PM
@ voiceforthesilent

You're theory is interesting (hope it's not true...) and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you. It`s just my opinion, not more.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYRju2zmYI0[/youtube]

mj_bad/

+ + +

@ AKHTONI

Elvis is alive? I do not know!

The only star out of Michael Jackson I suspect he faked his death is the King of Kung-Fu (had supposed trouble with the Hong Kong mafia):

Bruce Lee

The death circumstances of his son Brandon Lee (20 years later) are strange too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyr5WdrEvGI[/youtube]

(By the way: The movie "The Crow", Michael Jackson was supposed to play the part.)

+ + +

@ scorpionchik

Here is what I tell you, Michael will back back much sooner. He always hated the idea he will be growing and looking old[...]

At the BAM's DAY Michael looks good or not. I look behind the mask and I am so happy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW9lMKJODeg[/youtube]

party/

+ + +

@ mjintrigue2012

I think true Magical Evocations, Quabbala, Alchemy,... practitioners are great masters of hermetic scientific. This are very interesting topics but I`m only a beginner.

The Magician, the first trump or Major Arcana card:

"To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour." (William Blake)

+

My thoughts on 2026/2027...2026 Neptune goes from Pisces to Aries and all three collective planets are in very good positions.

MICHAEL`s radix:

"The Planets Are Linin' Up. We're Bringin' Brighter Days. They're All In Line, Waitin' For You. Can't You See . . .?" (Michael Jackson, Another part of me)

L.O.V.E.

Sven Mansfeld
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:01:18 PM by Sven Mansfeld
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Biggest Show on Earth needs the best director. He pulls the strings staying in the darkness in order
to bring Light to our World. Keep the Faith, the best is yet to come!

February 03, 2012, 12:46:02 PM
Sven,

Thankyou very much for handing me the Star Map!  I hope that you are not handing it to me and then kickin' me to the curb like they did with Linda, the Star Map lady!  I hate to be out of the loop!

This is all so fascinating!  Yes!  The Magician is #1.  Here is the basic story of the Tarot:

Traveling on his way, the Fool first encounters a Magician. Skillful, self-confident, a powerful magus with the infinite as a halo floating above his head, the Magician mesmerizes the Fool. When asked, the Fool gives over his bundled pack and stick to the Magician. Raising his wand to heaven, pointing his finger to Earth, the Magician calls on all powers. Magically, the cloth of the pack unfolds upon the table, revealing its contents.

To the Fool's eyes, it is as if the Magician has created the future with a word. All the possibilities are laid out, all the directions he can take: The cool, airy Sword of intellect and communication, the fiery Wand of passions and ambition, the overflowing Chalice of love and emotions, the solid Pentacle of work, possessions and body.

With these tools, the Fool can create anything, make anything of his life. But here's the question, did the Magician create the tools, or were they already in the pack? Only the Magician knows - and on this mystery, our eloquent mage refuses to say a word.

At #1, the Magician is the male power of creation by willpower and desire. The lemniscate (infinity symbol) over his head indicates the energy of thought. Thus, he draws divine power down from the heavens into his white wand, molds it with that energy of thought, and makes it manifest on Earth (his finger pointing to the ground). This is that most ancient magic to make real whatever he imagines in his head merely by saying it aloud. ("And God said 'Let there be Light!' and there was Light").

Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is often represented by Mercury. Mercury is the planet and god of smooth talkers and salesmen. Also clever with the sleight of hand (Mercury *was* the god of thieves!) and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.

The 4 suits before him remind us of the 4 aces, which in the Tarot symbolize the raw, undeveloped, undirected power of each suit. When the Magician appears, he reveals these to you. The tarot reader might well interpret this card as telling the querent that they will be given a vision, an idea, a magical, mental image of whatever it is they most want: the solution to a problem, an ambitious career, a love life, a job.

Thirteen's Observations

If any card in the Tarot is the Tarot, it is the Magician. He's one of the most recognizable cards, always a favorite. He's also the only card in the major arcana that refers to the minors with the "trumps" displayed upon his table. One way to look at them is as ideas that the Magician is offering you. Thus, the card is about getting an idea and finding a way to verbalize it. This is the first step toward making it a reality. Which is why the Magician can indicate a time when one is eloquent and charismatic, clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.

Keep in mind, however, that the Magician could be a trickster. If this card represents some magnetic person in the querent's life, they need to make sure that he's or she is a genuine magician, not a con man.

The card can also indicate an interest in certain careers or someone who is already in one of those careers: a scientist, inventor or medical professional. The card also relates to careers where speech and writing is of great importance: salesman, motivational speaker, storyteller, politician, commentator. This might be the querent himself, something the querent wants to be, or someone who was, is or will be in his life.

Most importantly, the Magician card stands for the "reveal" - as in a magic trick. The handkerchief is draped over an empty box, the Magician waves his wand, *presto!*--now there is a dove in the box. The Magician card does the same for the querent--only what it reveals is not birds or rabbits but NEW ideas. Emphasis on NEW. When the Magician card appears, the querent is likely to say: "Now there's an idea! Why didn't I think of that before?" Truth is the querent probably had that idea in his head all along. The Magician merely revealed it to him, allowed him to verbalize it and crystallize that idea. But what will the Querent do with this idea? That's a question for the next card.... 
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have to go do more homework on this! Nice to chat!

love~
mjintrigue2012

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The King and the Queen
March 07, 2012, 11:40:57 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=263CIi5wSfM[/youtube]

MICHAEL Joseph JACKSON:

- King of Pop

- a singer with top-selling album

- married 2 times (Lisa Marie Presley and Deborah Jeanne Rowe)

- born in the United States, Garry,

- on August 29th 1 9 5 8

MADONNA Louise Ciccone:

- Queen of Pop

- femal singer with best-selling albums

- married 2 times (Sean Penn, Guy Ritchie)

- born in the United States, Bay City

- on August 16th 1 9 5 8   

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

Sven Mansfeld
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Biggest Show on Earth needs the best director. He pulls the strings staying in the darkness in order
to bring Light to our World. Keep the Faith, the best is yet to come!

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
March 07, 2012, 12:31:24 PM
gummm... good post @ Sven!! LIKE it!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions