suspicious mind

Re: Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST
May 30, 2012, 09:17:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread.

so it makes this sound like only one spot is being sold. wouldn't there be two if they moved gladys  also? makes one wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 28, 2012, 02:59:25 PM
Speaking of house from above, did anyone see the last episode of House last nite where he faked his death? Thought that was interesting.

Have a great day
Whaaat !?  :affraid: You mean Dr. Greg HOUSE?? He's faking his death!??hahahaaaa :icon_lol:
I think that would be the only thing he hasn't done yet, 'cause he did all the possible MJ & Elvis tricks so far!
I am behind with 3-4 episodes!!! I need time to catch up with... So the 8th series, the last one, has a "promising" Michael-ISH ending!!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Tks for info Dakota!  :icon_e_wink:

OK, so About 2 weeks ago I finally managed to see the rest of the episodes! And WoW! What a great FINALE for a PERFECT film!! I can't think of a better ending for this series!! I am sad it ended! But at the same time I think they did well to end it now and ended like that! Though I'm not so happy about Wilson being in final stage of cancer... Anyway such a series couldn't have had a 100% happy ending!!

Here are some videos about the last episodes and my comments:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6leOiJS7tI0&feature=related[/youtube]

Just like in "V for Vendetta", everybody thinks House died in a fire! There is a fake funeral. He switched the dental records with some other guy who died there. House tells only to Wilson that he's still ALIVE!! Wilson has only 5 months to live (cancer), so they decide to spend the next 5 months together, away...

They leave by motorcycles ---> THE END of the series.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYuKeftnm68&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

I intend to make some montages from the last episodes of House! I've watched all the 8 series (each series of 22 to 24 episodes) and only in the last 3 episodes from the 8th series (the final) did they mention PROPOFOL!! they never mentioned PROPOFOL before, just in the last episodes! one mentioning in each episode and every-time it was as a joke about killing someone! weird! huh? And then in the last episode, House fakes his death !! to escape the hardships of his complicated life! How familiar is that ha! lmao :)))

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5Xy4qI_2c&feature=related[/youtube]

"TRUTH is the KEY !! and TRUTH is always reached through solving PUZZLES!"
"The Hope for a change!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQXZPrE8xo&feature=share[/youtube]

Other interesting connections...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSxFcmiNGc&feature=share[/youtube]

TOM JONES & HUGH LAURIE - duet - Baby pls MAKE a CHANGE!!!
WoW! Interesting that these 2 greats did a duet! Especially with Tom Jones being one of Elvis' best friends!! And frankly, I suspect Tom Jones of knowing about Elvis' death hoax and even helping him spread the message.... by releasing that song 'I'm ALIVE" ( ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) which was used for the 5 Alive publicity with DODO bird!  ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You, see, everything connects! everything comes full circle in this huge hoax-puzzle!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSxFcmiNGc&feature=share[/youtube]

Hugh Laurie plays the guitar and sings blues, country & gospel music ... just like Elvis ♥

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lUXqtucPes&feature=share[/youtube]

Hugh Laurie - You Don't Know My Mind VS   Elvis Presley - You Don't Know Me

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1Ymtz1a9w&feature=share[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aRI9uDDc5k[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 03:21:17 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AKHTONI

July 02, 2012, 12:43:29 PM
I don't know if you saw this before Sim, but it's funny  :thjajaja121:   :thjajaja121:

0:27 Hope and constipation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aSodZqm2rv8[/youtube]

is it a coincidence ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 03, 2012, 05:12:59 PM
I don't know if you saw this before Sim, but it's funny  :thjajaja121:   :thjajaja121:

0:27 Hope and constipation

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aSodZqm2rv8[/youtube]

is it a coincidence ?

Thank you for the links, especially this one: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I also heard that blooper (intentional slip-up? or intentional simple joke?) when Elvis sings "You give me hope and constipation" instead of "You give me hope and consolation".

Elvis is known to have been a joker, a prankster, he loved to laugh a lot and he loved to make people around him laugh and feel good. During recordings he always had fun with his team, fooling around, messing around with the lyrics of his songs, etc...
So it's hard to tell what was that all about "constipation". In the article you linked here ^^ they say that not long after that, he met president Nixon and received that special agent badge! Elvis was indeed afraid for his life starting with the '70s he had received death threats constantly...

Was he suspicious of someone in his closest entourage? Just like Michael was when he stopped eating and drinking and had to be taken to a hospital in high secrecy by a close friend? the doctor said that Michael was that dehydrated that he would have died if he arrived there 12 hours later.
Was someone messing up with Elvis' diet or medication?? which gave him severe constipation??

Elvis talked a lot with his public , while on stage, during his '70s concerts! He told them a lot of interesting stuff!! but always under the form of jokes.... the public laughed and most of the time probably nobody took him seriously!! I think many of the "jokes" / riddles Elvis said were taken seriously only and seen from anther perspective after he "died".

Elvis messed up with his lyrics a lot! both on stage and in his recording studio!
There are a lot of songs (takes) with Elvis' bloopers recorded on, that somehow reached the general public!! I wonder who other than Elvis himself OR some of his hoax affiliates/best friends , released (slipped) those "blooper-takes" out there!
I was able to download about 30 pieces of songs  like that last year, all just "failed tries" of Elvis recording in studio, songs where he stops and laughs, talks with his crew, gives technical  indications or messes up lyrics, etc... Very funny and very interesting to listen! It offers an original and intimate view in the way Elvis recorded his albums and in the way he related with his friends, team, etc... He is simply ADORABLE, fun and lovely to be around!! Those who worked with him were truly blessed to have such a "boss"!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Now going back to the "constipation" thing!!

I've wondered  a lot lately! Don't you guys find it odd that we received so many CRAP-references in relation to both ELvis & MJ "deaths"??
I mean the following:
- Elvis supposedly suffered from constipation
- Elvis supposedly died on the "throne"
- Elvis supposedly had "accidents" while on stage; I don't know how much of this was only rumors caused by the fact that Elvis often went to change his jumsuits because he used to crack them around the but area because he did a lot of karate-moves, and the jumsuits were always kinf od TIGHT on his body so they often cracked when ELvis spread open his legs or something... he also cracked his jeans while filming for his '69 Come back tv show and also during a recording in the studio!! Elvis lloved to wear sexy-tight trousers, but he also moved a lot, so he used to break them a lot! loll  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Then
- it was said about both Elvis & MJ that towards the end of their lives, under the influence of the 'drugs" they took (fat huge B.S.!!  :icon_twisted: ) they supposedly peed their beds at night...

- Michael always referred to the tabloids by saying they're all B.S. (bull shit)
- Front also made some crap-comments if I remember well, just before TMZ started releasing all the crap-news about Murray, namely:
- Murray supposedly suffered from diarrhea while in jail ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Michael supposedly sent Lisa that written hand-note, where he signs "TURD" ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- One of Michael's nicknames is also "doo-doo" ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Then we recently had that TMZ article with Murray asking for help ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- Then another TMZ article about Murray and his unDIES ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are these ^^ indications that Elvis & Mj send clear messages about the tabloids writing CRAP about their private lives all these years??

Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:21:50 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 04, 2012, 03:01:13 AM
I loved the "Make a change" song!  So blue-zie!

This cracked me up! :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 04, 2012, 07:45:45 AM
I loved the "Make a change" song!  So blue-zie!

This cracked me up! :thjajaja121:

yeaahhh me too!! that's how House lets Wilson know that he's alive  :thjajaja121: while Wilson makes his 'funeral-speech" about House!! lmfao  :icon_lol: Everybody had spoken nice words about House even though everybody had at leas one reason to hate House  :icon_lol: and here comes Wilson telling them they're all hypocrites and starts telling that House was NO saint and everything.... furious that his crazy friend had died just when he has only 5 months to live, leaving him alone in misery and cancer suffering. Then comes up House's message: "Shut up you idiot!"  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I think House was attending his own funeral in disguise!! even though they didn't show him in the movie!! but I can't explain how he sent Wilson that message just when Wilson was talking all those things about him!
I love them both , together as a friends-couple! Their friendship is one of the most attractive points in the whole series!! The exchanges of replies between them, the pranks they played onto each other, (very Michael-ish by the way!) , how they support each other through their hardest moments, truly the best friends ever!! everything is funny & adorable about House&Wilson -bromance!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I will sure miss them!!!

here's a video with their best moments  :thjajaja121:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cm0ZYnM7s4&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=17&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:52:05 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 06, 2012, 03:47:44 PM

Who needs church when you have 7 hours of Gospel songs
sung by an Angel with a golden voice?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4iBnheXD2M&feature=related[/youtube]

Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:52:04 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 07, 2012, 04:00:56 PM

----> MIROSLAVA's blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Can’t Stop Loving You Project

"I have some very exciting news to share with everyone! As you may know, Linda Sigmon, is a long time friend of Elvis who is now Jesse. (I will link her website below if you don’t know who she is) I asked Linda if she could help me with something I’ve been wanting to do a long time ago and she totally agreed, so the “Can’t Stop Loving You Project” is on the works now.
      This project is basically a video I will be making for Jesse in which everyone can be part of it. My plans for it is to make it look kind of a mini-documentary and it will be sent to Elvis/Jesse by Linda herself once it is done. I will do my best to make everyone involved proud and to give Jesse something he will forever cherish.

WHO CAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?
Anybody can be part of this project. All you will need is the love you have for Elvis/Jesse!

HOW CAN I BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?
All you’ll need to do is:

Record a video of yourself expressing your love for Elvis/Jesse. The video must be 10-15 seconds long. We want to give everyone a chance to say something without making the video extremely long. We don't want Jesse to get bored lol
     If you don’t feel comfortable recording a video of yourself then just record your voice. You can also send a picture along and I’ll make sure to add it if you wish. This should also be 10-15 seconds long.
    If you don’t want to do any of the previous things then just write something and send a picture with it of yourself if you wish. Please try to make it short as well.

You will have one month from now to get everything sent to me. So, the deadline to enter is August 7th and hopefully the video will be ready within a month or less. Be sure to add your name so I can add it to your part in the video and to send everything to TCSLYProject@hotmail.com

Also, I will be making a cover so if you wish you can do the following:

Write your name on a blank sheet of paper and scan it to your computer then send it to me with the rest of the stuff to the e-mail address above. I will add the name to the back of the cover along with everyone else’s. The reason I want you to scan it is because Jesse will be able to distinguish everyone’s handwriting. Everyone’s name will be just the way you want it to be and not computer generated.

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR SEND AN E-MAIL TO TCSLYProject@hotmail.com
IF YOU DO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS PROJECT.

DON’T FORGET  TO FOLLOW:
My Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Linda’s Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
FOR ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES

If you have any ideas please let me know and do share this with all your friends so they can be part of this video too. The more the merrier!

THANK YOU LINDA FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!"

Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:02:28 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 19, 2012, 02:35:31 PM
Elvis - His Final concerts - June 21st - June 26th, 1977
Possible clues in the choice of the songs (never performed before!)
and also their lyrics!!

1. Unchained Melody

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ewRBzeRMtM&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't you find it strange that besides "My Way" and other songs with significant hoaxy-lyrics, Elvis also chose to end his last 1977 concert with these songs and also "Unchained Melody"!? Elvis had never sung these 2 songs in other tours!
I don't know .... but when I hear Elvis singing with so much passion: "I'll be coming home, my love, my darling/Wait for me, wait for me [...]GOD speed your Love to me[...]" - the lyrics are talking about coming home (to God? is he mentioning death, again through music lyrics?) or coming to Lisa , is that Elvis' promise to his beloved daughter, Lisa??"my love, my darling"), the love of his life! (it could only be Lisa, since he had divorced Priscilla years before and he wasn't talking about Linda either! since she had left him 8 months prior! nor his recent girlfriend....
The song is for someone much more special than that!! It's clear that Elvis was singing this song to Lisa!! Probably a subtle message to her, to show her he was planning to "come home" as soon as possible, probably, in disguise, during/after the fake funeral .
Maybe it's nothing... than just my interpretation! but I really find it strange that Elvis chose this song with those particular lyrics, to sing in his final show!! I repeat: he had never performed this song in other tours, only during these last few shows in 1977.

Did he also tell us his death date? ---> 16 - 8 ----> 16th of August!

2. MY WAY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7GgOY1upLg[/youtube]

3. Also pay attention to the WAY Elvis performs another
significant song for the hoax (JMO!)  -"HURT"-

He sings this song with the emotional involvement of a man who is tired of being lied, betrayed, cheated, used by his manager, his "friends".... and left by the women he loved, in "his way"... these lyrics also indicate the END of something!! the finality! It's no wonder Elvis called these shows: "The Final Curtain Shows"!! ---> This was ELVIS' own and original artistic testimony and official retirement from the Music Industry!!

Just watch him at the beginning of the song, how he looks towards the cameras/audience with a devilish, intense look and a sneaky smile on his face, like he wanted to say: "Hey guys, do you get me? You have NO idea what surprise you're in for!! and I'll have the last laugh!" Then he suddenly gets serious and more and more involved in the song interpretation!

"[....]I am HURT [....] And it breaks my HEART (HEART-sung twice!)[....]" < --- isn't this ironic? Don't you think!?  :icon_e_wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOOKSRqKcM&feature=related[/youtube]

And the list of strange things from this last concert...goes on and on...

But in short, Elvis told us everything about how he was gonna fake his death!!
He told us :
1. WHY (tired of.... see above ^^)
2. WHEN (August 16th)
3. HOW (heart attack)
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:24:49 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 21, 2012, 01:12:57 AM

----> MIROSLAVA's blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Can’t Stop Loving You Project

"I have some very exciting news to share with everyone! As you may know, Linda Sigmon, is a long time friend of Elvis who is now Jesse. (I will link her website below if you don’t know who she is) I asked Linda if she could help me with something I’ve been wanting to do a long time ago and she totally agreed, so the “Can’t Stop Loving You Project” is on the works now.
      This project is basically a video I will be making for Jesse in which everyone can be part of it. My plans for it is to make it look kind of a mini-documentary and it will be sent to Elvis/Jesse by Linda herself once it is done. I will do my best to make everyone involved proud and to give Jesse something he will forever cherish.

WHO CAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?
Anybody can be part of this project. All you will need is the love you have for Elvis/Jesse!

HOW CAN I BE PART OF THIS PROJECT?
All you’ll need to do is:

Record a video of yourself expressing your love for Elvis/Jesse. The video must be 10-15 seconds long. We want to give everyone a chance to say something without making the video extremely long. We don't want Jesse to get bored lol
     If you don’t feel comfortable recording a video of yourself then just record your voice. You can also send a picture along and I’ll make sure to add it if you wish. This should also be 10-15 seconds long.
    If you don’t want to do any of the previous things then just write something and send a picture with it of yourself if you wish. Please try to make it short as well.

You will have one month from now to get everything sent to me. So, the deadline to enter is August 7th and hopefully the video will be ready within a month or less. Be sure to add your name so I can add it to your part in the video and to send everything to TCSLYProject@hotmail.com

Also, I will be making a cover so if you wish you can do the following:

Write your name on a blank sheet of paper and scan it to your computer then send it to me with the rest of the stuff to the e-mail address above. I will add the name to the back of the cover along with everyone else’s. The reason I want you to scan it is because Jesse will be able to distinguish everyone’s handwriting. Everyone’s name will be just the way you want it to be and not computer generated.

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW OR SEND AN E-MAIL TO TCSLYProject@hotmail.com
IF YOU DO WANT TO BE PART OF THIS PROJECT.

DON’T FORGET  TO FOLLOW:
My Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My Blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Linda’s Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
FOR ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES

If you have any ideas please let me know and do share this with all your friends so they can be part of this video too. The more the merrier!

THANK YOU LINDA FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!"

^^ This is just a reminder regarding the project launched by my friend , Miroslava. Please share this with your friends who love Elvis and want to send him a message of love.

Miroslava also created this wonderful Michael & Elvis hoax-teaser

"This is a video I did about the Kings Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.
This might be the first video of a series I'll be working on in the future.
In the meantime, enjoy this Teaser :) THE KINGS LIVE!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzbScoY6U88&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:15:21 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 21, 2012, 11:11:32 AM

Can't get this song out of my head for a few days now . . .
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqcsGmVGfiQ&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:14:03 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 24, 2012, 03:54:15 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 11, 2012, 08:06:41 AM
[...]
Another question for you--do you think Jon Burrows is Elvis?  Sorry if you've mentioned it before, and I didn't look carefully enough.
[....]
Regarding Jon Burrows... or Jon Cotner... I don't know what to think. Jon Cotner has some videos on YT where his voice is just like Elvis!! even that older tone that we should hear now in his age! I've listened to him...and wow! if he's just a voice impersonator as he says (he never claimed to be Elvis!), well then I don't know how he can have such a similar voice to Elvis! it's unbelievable!
It's also possible that there is indeed a man having a similar voice to Elvis. Maybe Elvis uses this man (just like he used Orion and MJ uses Jason Malachi) to "leak' on the internet some songs sang by himself!! among the many others sang by the voice-impersonator!
So far, my best fav by Jon Cotner (I believe it's Elvis singing, I probably am wrong lol but at least that's how I imagine him singing now... ) is this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgWE15ihe20&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

2 hoax-videos on Jon Cotner (facial - bones comparison)

[ . . . .]

Then @2good2btrue posted this comparison-montage between the Hatman from Lisa's video and Jon Cotner... I think they resemble...

[ . . . ]

@MjonMind:
Here are some more videos on Jon Cotner!
I think the overall idea is that there are 50% chances he is Elvis and 50% chances he is a look&voice-alike!  :icon_eek:
I like to think he is Elvis... loll probably some wishful thinking!! lol  :icon_e_biggrin:

Nevertheless, these videos are very interesting!! Regardless of whether Jon Cotner is Elvis or not!

1.  Uploaded by MsDidisayThat on Apr 2, 2011: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT....

This video is in response to TheThomas252's video 'Jon Cotner Profiles wmv.' The audio he used was edited by him in order to discredit Jon Cotner, I made a video using his version to inform people that he had omitted vital audio from Jon which proved he was only pretending to be Elvis. Just as expected my video was not believed and the user JohnBaron1977 challenged me to prove that Jon was joking!
I fully expect TheThomas252 and his 'group' to try and discredit this video also. However the audio speaks for itself and in turn shows that TheThomas252 is capable of altering the truth and has in fact, NO CREDIBILTY whatsoever due to his underhand actions!
So here it is, the proof that Jon was only pretending to be Elvis Presley, this is the original, unedited audio from the Paltalk in April 2009. You can clearly hear that the voice and continuity of the audio presented here is consistent.

PLEASE COMPARE THETHOMAS252's VIDEO AUDIO WITH MINE, IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT SECTIONS WERE REMOVED FROM HIS VERSION.

This video seems to be causing confusion as to whether Jon is or is not Elvis, that is not the purpose of the video. I understand that many people believe that Jon is Elvis Presley, I can understand why as Jon's natural talking and singing voice is very similar however Jon himself says he is NOT Elvis.
He has always said this but he also knows that people do not believe him when he says it but he does not mind what people think, if you think he is Elvis thats OK, if you don't, thats OK too (his words). Some people call Jon a scam artist because of how he sounds and they make videos to try and discredit him, The Thomas252 made countless videos blasting Jon and he altered the audio of this video to 'prove' that Jon does claim to be Elvis, this was not the case.
This video shows that Jon did speak as if he was Elvis ONLY to please his friends, someone wrote on the Paltalk text asking him to speak like he was Elvis and he obliged. I completely understand why people think Jon is Elvis, I have my own thoughts on that too but I love Jon as a friend, I don't care who he was, it's who he is now that is important to me and I love him regardless.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60AVqFjtqFI&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

2.  Published on May 15, 2012 by MsDidisayThat: Stop uploading videos asking if Jon Burrows or Jimmy Ellis is Elvis Presley...OF COURSE THEY AREN'T! CLEAN OUT YOUR EARS AND GET REAL! There's only ONE Elvis Presley and his voice is unique and instantly recognizable! This video is for entertainment purposes only, I do not own nor claim any rights to the music contained within it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seXhS_O5Xs0&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

3.  Published on Jul 15, 2012 by MsDidisayThat: Jon Cotner always says he isn't Elvis Presley however the same group of haters continually accuse Jon of saying he is, so to prove them all wrong and to reiterate ONE MORE TIME.....Jon REPEATEDLY says he is not Elvis....the collection of comments in this video PROVES IT!
It should be noted that Jon does not mind what you choose to believe, he would never dislike someone for thinking he is Elvis nor would he dislike you if you thought he wasn't Elvis, people are free to have their own thoughts. This video simply shows that Jon does tell Elvis fans he isn't Elvis which is contrary to what his enemies say of him. So regardless of whether you think he is or isn't Elvis Presley, Jon loves all the Elvis fans who appreciate his voice.
If you don't like him then its simple...move on and leave those of us who do love him to enjoy his voice, there is no crime in liking another singer if you are an Elvis fan, is there?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh19ySxrwDE&feature=watch_response[/youtube]

4.  Published on Jul 23, 2012 by erikjonker1967: Some of the facts I found on the internet to show that Jon might be Elvis Presley. At least that is what he seems to be doing.
This video started a discussion between believers of the pros and cons.
Elvis, his family and his friends have a right for the truth. So let the truth come out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYlCkOd5X78&feature=g-all-lik[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 14, 2012, 02:03:18 PM

"When Norton's car breaks down in Verona, Mississippi, little does he know that he's about to be taken on a tour of Elvis sites in neighboring Tupelo, Mississippi. Elvis' Birthplace, Tupelo Hardware, Johnnie's Drive-in and many more special places are on the itinerary. Guiding him on this tour in a vintage 1957 Chevy is Vee who tells him about Elvis' twin brother, Jesse (who passed at childbirth), Elvis' first unknown radio performances from the Tupelo Courthouse and many more little known truths about the King of Rock & Roll. The film is narrated by Elvis drummer DJ Fontana and stars Amy LaVere (Walk the Line) and Corey Parker (Biloxi Blues, Will & Grace). Written and Directed by Mike McCarthy."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IMnYvQK9aKo&noredirect=1[/youtube]

"Elvis Week 2012 can't be stopped! Enjoy the fourth installment of the coverage right here! For more information and regular updates about Elvis Week visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login."

Elvis Week Day Four

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04w39hzF_nI&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

Artist: AOA (Ace of Angels)
Song: Elvis
Album: Angel's Story

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zfxXwWwwGA&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:06:19 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 14, 2012, 09:40:35 PM
I just skimmed through the 4 days of Elvis week. I wish them all the best!

The John Candy movie clip is hilarious!

I suppose knowing the impersonators of Elvis from the true, is like I feel I would easily recognize MJ impersonators.  I just don't follow Elvis at all so I wouldn't know.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions