Tink

Re: Where is MJ and what is he doing?
January 23, 2012, 10:28:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote Tink:
He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?

and even beLIEvers won't recognise MJ, not only because he's geniusly disguised, but also because when he's in plain sight in public, f.i. a bookstore or an airport, I think they don't actually 'see' him because they don't expect him there.

When he's standing in front of me without glasses.. I might perhaps recognize him ::P ;)

L.O.V.E.

What he did to my galfriend, ie, a "stranger" getting into a silly argument with her in November - she then recognized him, via his eyes and smile. He's the only one she'd ever allowed to pick on her and get away with it. He wasn't dressed all glitzy, just fairly normal. And I do trust her; I've known her half my life.

It very well could've been how he normally looks, I didn't think of that. This is Southern Cali., so anyone fits in out here.  rr/

I replied to you once that I fit S. CA and ready to drive to San Diego. So, where is MJ? Are you coming, you have an address? I FIT to GO to San Diego.

@scorpionchik: I already answered YOU - I was speaking about IMMORTAL.

Once again, you try - I am not a traitor, I said this before!
If you try and track even me down, you'll be faced by security.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:33:22 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 23, 2012, 11:18:43 PM
Quote Tink:
He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?

and even beLIEvers won't recognise MJ, not only because he's geniusly disguised, but also because when he's in plain sight in public, f.i. a bookstore or an airport, I think they don't actually 'see' him because they don't expect him there.

When he's standing in front of me without glasses.. I might perhaps recognize him ::P ;)

L.O.V.E.

What he did to my galfriend, ie, a "stranger" getting into a silly argument with her in November - she then recognized him, via his eyes and smile. He's the only one she'd ever allowed to pick on her and get away with it. He wasn't dressed all glitzy, just fairly normal. And I do trust her; I've known her half my life.

It very well could've been how he normally looks, I didn't think of that. This is Southern Cali., so anyone fits in out here.  rr/

I replied to you once that I fit S. CA and ready to drive to San Diego. So, where is MJ? Are you coming, you have an address? I FIT to GO to San Diego.

@scorpionchik: I already answered YOU - I was speaking about IMMORTAL.

Once again, you try - I am not a traitor, I said this before!
If you try and track even me down, you'll be faced by security.

First of all, I did not read your response and understood that literally your girlfriend is with Michael or knows that MJ is in San Diego. That's what you wrote.
Secondly, I don't give a shit about wasting my time  in trying to track someone down. Most idiotic thing I have ever heard.
Third, I don't give a fuck to any security that can be lucky to face me. Understood?!
 Jeez, lately a lot is wrong in here, mostly associated with newbies. WTF. :roll:
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:21:06 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

January 23, 2012, 11:49:29 PM
^^^^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&feature=related[/youtube]
: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 24, 2012, 04:36:14 PM
Quote Tink:

L.O.V.E.

I got lost. Are u saying that MJ chatted with your friend?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

January 24, 2012, 08:50:00 PM
@MissG - I'd posted on the Happy New years post, that my friend, N. of San Diego, had inadvertently bumped into Michael. She'd worked with him years ago...yes, they spoke.

I posted it, because I thought people were looking for a positive sign that he was indeed alive. I was quite vague of WHERE this happened intentionally. I also posted, that people could believe it, or not.

On the other thread of the Immortal tour, I'd posted that the show was coming through near where I lived, and had no one to see it with (again, a large spread of San Diego to Anaheim), which is encompassed within Southern California.

I'm slightly annoyed that someone would twist my words around.

I have no need to be here; don't care for politics. I just enjoyed meeting 99% of the people on here.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 25, 2012, 01:00:24 AM
For me Michael see all happen around him, see the hoax  8-)  and is working to his film..that's what we live from 2 years....  typing/ when he comes out naturally is protected by a disguise  geek/..Michael see all guys and for me he soon will be felt by those who have seen that  follow him forever.... bearhug...
Everything he decides,I'll be here waiting  typing/ mj_dance/.....with L.O.V.E. and for L.O.V.E....   It's all for L.O.V.E. !!!!!    bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

emulik

January 25, 2012, 03:14:26 AM
I wonder how is he looking now at 53.
I wonder if he's still looking so good or not.
Gina, he looked good at 20,30,40,50, for me personally he looks better with every year. The older, the more beautiful (and sexy). 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

January 25, 2012, 03:29:47 AM
For me Michael see all happen around him, see the hoax  8-)  and is working to his film..that's what we live from 2 years....  typing/ when he comes out naturally is protected by a disguise  geek/..Michael see all guys and for me he soon will be felt by those who have seen that  follow him forever.... bearhug...
Everything he decides,I'll be here waiting  typing/ mj_dance/.....with L.O.V.E. and for L.O.V.E....   It's all for L.O.V.E. !!!!!    bearhug

She did say that she felt he was attending a 4 year school for directing. If you check out the top 20, majority are in Southern Cali.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 25, 2012, 03:42:10 AM
Probably directing is his big DREAM that he wants to share with us..like he mentioned in TII trailer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

AKHTONI

January 25, 2012, 09:22:44 AM
I think he is in Bahrain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

everlastinglove_MJ

January 25, 2012, 10:51:42 AM

He's enjoying life and doing the things he always wanted to do...without paparazzi and screaming fans on his back.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 25, 2012, 11:39:02 AM
Where is MJ and what is he doing? ...Wherever it is and whatever i am doing, i hope he receives the kiss which i am sending now...  bearhug
I believe in you Michael, and love you so much.
  bounce/ :roll: ;) mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 26, 2012, 12:07:57 AM
I think he is in Bahrain

I seriously doubt it, after the horrible fighting the "Two Seas" has suffered over the past year! People have died, safety not secure, civil war in some areas.

Fascinating part of Bahrain to me: name means "two seas" - was once viewed by the ancient Sumerians as an island paradise to which the wise and the brave were taken to enjoy eternal life. No, I'm not a genius, that's off the BBC directly. Here's the main story, with additional links to the nightmares the citizens have lived through over the past year (I think): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They crossed CIVIL RIGHTS, you've got to read this!

Police Brutality!

Forget about your husband!

NOW tell me: Would Michael REALLY live where people are murdered, tortured, beaten like animals!?

Upperclass vs. everyone else, but willing/HAVE used Fire power against them, but immensely worse than what's ever
happened in America.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 26, 2012, 07:24:10 AM
I think he is in Bahrain

I seriously doubt it, after the horrible fighting the "Two Seas" has suffered over the past year! People have died, safety not secure, civil war in some areas.

Fascinating part of Bahrain to me: name means "two seas" - was once viewed by the ancient Sumerians as an island paradise to which the wise and the brave were taken to enjoy eternal life. No, I'm not a genius, that's off the BBC directly. Here's the main story, with additional links to the nightmares the citizens have lived through over the past year (I think): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They crossed CIVIL RIGHTS, you've got to read this!

Police Brutality!

Forget about your husband!

NOW tell me: Would Michael REALLY live where people are murdered, tortured, beaten like animals!?

Upperclass vs. everyone else, but willing/HAVE used Fire power against them, but immensely worse than what's ever
happened in America.

Actually, I think he would, because he's deeply concerned about the surpressed people and the violation of civil rights. Maybe he's been there already. And I'm thinking about the Haiti and Japan earthquakes, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael was there too to contribute or participate in aid organizations. Jmho.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

AKHTONI

January 26, 2012, 07:46:33 AM
we should not forget that the son of the prience of Bahrain is jermaine jackson's friend and remember about TMZ post , prince jackson and TS, they all talked about Bahrain. and i think it's a good place to hide.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:21:35 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions