Where is MJ and what is he doing?
January 22, 2012, 03:06:10 PM
How is it possible for MJ to totally hide from the public for this long?  If he is working with people, surely ::someone:: would leak his whereabouts.  Because of that, do you think he is being protected by the FBI?  My thought is that he is waiting until after the AEG trial in Sept (I think it's in Sept) to actually be able to come out of hiding.  He said he had a 5-year plan.  Would love to hear your thoughts...both serious and light hearted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Re: Where is MJ and what is he doing?
January 22, 2012, 03:10:31 PM
Somewhere on Earth munchin' on some hawthorn berries plotting sweet revenge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 23, 2012, 12:34:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How is it possible for MJ to totally hide from the public for this long?  If he is working with people, surely ::someone:: would leak his whereabouts.  Because of that, do you think he is being protected by the FBI?  My thought is that he is waiting until after the AEG trial in Sept (I think it's in Sept) to actually be able to come out of hiding.  He said he had a 5-year plan.  Would love to hear your thoughts...both serious and light hearted.

He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?  rr/
Most likely working on 3d animation and directing, each which is normally a 4 year college. There are a top 20 in the USA.

Along with that, working constantly on new projects. I seriously doubt anyone would know who he is, see above reason why. rr/
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:38:12 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 23, 2012, 12:52:39 AM
This is one of the questions that bothered me very much. If he is alive, how is it possible he can hide so well for so long????? The disguise answer doesn't sound convincing to me. So many people know his body language etc.
I just hope he is OK :cry:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 01:40:24 AM
This is one of the questions that bothered me very much. If he is alive, how is it possible he can hide so well for so long????? The disguise answer doesn't sound convincing to me. So many people know his body language etc.

Well, IMO, the disguise answer is a very likely answer. He did state that he had disguises that could fool his own mother, so why wouldn't the disguise fool his fans or even the world?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 23, 2012, 02:07:46 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that Michael Jackson AS HIMSELF, without the make-up, wigs, hats, glasses, snazzy clothes etc, would be all the 'disguise' needed! He's 'dead' remember! No-one's looking for him - and those that know he's alive aren't about to spill the beans - and even if they did, no-one'd believe them, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 07:06:13 AM
Curls,
I agree. Lately I have been postulating if what we have seen for years has been the disguise....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 09:39:10 AM
I think it's not comfortable to wear a silicon mask.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 23, 2012, 10:17:15 AM
Curls,
I agree. Lately I have been postulating if what we have seen for years has been the disguise....

That wouldn't surprise me at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Where's MJ & what is he doing
January 23, 2012, 12:47:55 PM
Quote Tink:

He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?

and even beLIEvers won't recognise MJ, not only because he's geniusly disguised, but also because when he's in plain sight in public, f.i. a bookstore or an airport, I think they don't actually 'see' him because they don't expect him there.

When he's standing in front of me without glasses.. I might perhaps recognize him ::P ;)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:30:04 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

pepper

January 23, 2012, 01:06:35 PM
He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?  rr/

I agree he's most likely in plain sight.  In actuality, how many BeLIEvers are there, actually "looking" for him?  I admit, the last time we went to DisneyWorld I kept an eye out for him  ;)  And my kids and I saw a few people that would make us whisper to each other "It's Michael Jackson!"  (in disguise!) 

But even if someone walked up to Michael Jackson, in disguise or otherwise, and asked "Are you Michael Jackson?"  - all he has to do is look at them and say "You know, I heard he's dead" or something.  People aren't going to wrestle him to the ground and try to prove he is Michael Jackson.  I think the majority of the world believes he is dead, so they aren't looking for him.  And most people, if they thought they saw him, would second-guess themselves and think "nah, that can't be Michael Jackson, he's dead."

I do hope he is having a wonderful life, wherever he is!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 01:54:08 PM
I wonder how is he looking now at 53.
I wonder if he's still looking so good or not.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:55:43 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Where's MJ & what is he doing
January 23, 2012, 08:07:17 PM
Quote Tink:

He's in plain sight! With his disguises now, who's going to recognize him, unless they don't believe he's dead?

and even beLIEvers won't recognise MJ, not only because he's geniusly disguised, but also because when he's in plain sight in public, f.i. a bookstore or an airport, I think they don't actually 'see' him because they don't expect him there.

When he's standing in front of me without glasses.. I might perhaps recognize him ::P ;)

L.O.V.E.

What he did to my galfriend, ie, a "stranger" getting into a silly argument with her in November - she then recognized him, via his eyes and smile. He's the only one she'd ever allowed to pick on her and get away with it. He wasn't dressed all glitzy, just fairly normal. And I do trust her; I've known her half my life.

It very well could've been how he normally looks, I didn't think of that. This is Southern Cali., so anyone fits in out here.  rr/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 23, 2012, 08:13:41 PM
Quote Tink:

L.O.V.E.

What he did to my galfriend, ie, a "stranger" getting into a silly argument with her in November - she then recognized him, via his eyes and smile. He's the only one she'd ever allowed to pick on her and get away with it. He wasn't dressed all glitzy, just fairly normal. And I do trust her; I've known her half my life.

It very well could've been how he normally looks, I didn't think of that. This is Southern Cali., so anyone fits in out here.  rr/

I replied to you once that I fit S. CA and ready to drive to San Diego. So, where is MJ? Are you coming, you have an address? I FIT to GO to San Diego.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

January 23, 2012, 10:05:54 PM

Well, IMO, the disguise answer is a very likely answer. He did state that he had disguises that could fool his own mother, so why wouldn't the disguise fool his fans or even the world?

is it possible that maybe he has? next question why would he want to?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal