MJJMagazine
January 22, 2012, 11:04:12 AM
Don't know if you guys have seen this particular mjjmagazine edition (#6 + poster).....does anyone have it?  It's an issue which features an interview with Michael Bush. Here is the link to the MJJ Shop page....I searched around for it under the magazine postings:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a link to a site called "MJJwebsite"  ( I had never seen this site before )

- it talks about the article with Michael Bush:

MICHAEL JACKSON’S MYSTERIOUS SYMBOLS 777, CTE & 1998 REVEALED
Webwire – Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Finally, after more than 20 years, ‘MJJMAGAZINE – The Michael Jackson Magazine’ explains the meanings behind the famous symbols that superstar Michael Jackson used to wear on his clothes or write on his autographs by adding mysterious ‘codes’.
«It’s great to know the true meaning of 777 or CTE at last» – says the magazine editor – «We had an exclusive and extensive interview in Los Angeles with Jackson’s long-time personal costume designer, Michael Bush, that clarified all the rumors! It was an illuminating conversation».
The current issue will also feature many never-before-seen official photographs from the Captain Eo short film, celebrating 25 years since its premiere. Moreover, it includes a full coverage of the first ever Michael Jackson Estate-authorized Fan Fest in Las Vegas which pulled in thousands of fans from all over the world!
’MJJMAGAZINE – The Michael Jackson Magazine’ (ISSN # 1755-7410) reaches today thousands of fellow MJ fans in every corner of the planet making it an undeniable successful monothematic publication.
MJJMAGAZINE is available at MJJSHOP.com

I came across this particular magazine/website through a note from a friend.....I find it all interesting and was just wondering if anyone here has the magazine.  The symbols and codes Michael wrote have always fascinated me.  Just wanted to see what you guys thought, or if anyone has the magazine.....I can't order it. 
Hope everyone is off to a beautiful day........

Blessings to you all......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJJMagazine
January 22, 2012, 01:51:14 PM
@Wish....thanks so much for posting about this, I hadn't heard of it either.  I would be REALLY interested in reading the whole article...to get Michael Bush's 'interpretation' of the numbers, symbols, codes etc.  I find it very interesting that this is coming out now.  I mean, the interview could've been about anything relating to Mike...that it is focused (or at least that's what it sounds like it is) on this topic, is intriguing.

Like you, I'm hoping that someone here either has the magazine or can help with finding it online.

Thanks again Wish  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 22, 2012, 02:50:16 PM
Thanks Wish for this information..is interesting !!! ::P...Now I see better... 8-)... bounce/

bearhug L.O.V.E.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

finfin

January 26, 2012, 04:52:25 PM
MJ’s Mysterious symbols 777, CTE & 1998 revealed on MJJMAGAZINE official Facebook page on January 28th, 2012

After an exclusive interview with Michael Bush (MJ’s personal costume-designer), MJJMAGAZINE is going to reveal, on its official Facebook page the meanings of the mysterious symbols and codes that Michael Jackson used to wear on his clothes.

Unlike many fans' beliefs, CTE doesn't mean 'Children of The Earth' nor 777 represents MJ's favorite number repeated three-times and/or referring to God...

If you want to find out more about them, don't forget to visit the official MJJMAGAZINE Facebook page on Jan. 28th 2012, starting from 3 p.m. GMT!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

January 27, 2012, 08:38:39 AM
Don't know if you guys have seen this particular mjjmagazine edition (#6 + poster).....does anyone have it?  It's an issue which features an interview with Michael Bush. Here is the link to the MJJ Shop page....I searched around for it under the magazine postings:

Here is a link to a site called "MJJwebsite"  ( I had never seen this site before )

- it talks about the article with Michael Bush:

MICHAEL JACKSON’S MYSTERIOUS SYMBOLS 777, CTE & 1998 REVEALED
Webwire – Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Finally, after more than 20 years, ‘MJJMAGAZINE – The Michael Jackson Magazine’ explains the meanings behind the famous symbols that superstar Michael Jackson used to wear on his clothes or write on his autographs by adding mysterious ‘codes’.
«It’s great to know the true meaning of 777 or CTE at last» – says the magazine editor – «We had an exclusive and extensive interview in Los Angeles with Jackson’s long-time personal costume designer, Michael Bush, that clarified all the rumors! It was an illuminating conversation».
The current issue will also feature many never-before-seen official photographs from the Captain Eo short film, celebrating 25 years since its premiere. Moreover, it includes a full coverage of the first ever Michael Jackson Estate-authorized Fan Fest in Las Vegas which pulled in thousands of fans from all over the world!
’MJJMAGAZINE – The Michael Jackson Magazine’ (ISSN # 1755-7410) reaches today thousands of fellow MJ fans in every corner of the planet making it an undeniable successful monothematic publication.
MJJMAGAZINE is available at MJJSHOP.com

I came across this particular magazine/website through a note from a friend.....I find it all interesting and was just wondering if anyone here has the magazine.  The symbols and codes Michael wrote have always fascinated me.  Just wanted to see what you guys thought, or if anyone has the magazine.....I can't order it. 
Hope everyone is off to a beautiful day........

Blessings to you all......

Thank you very much Wish for this wonderful news  :) ,WOW  :shock: !!!
So, soon and very soon we will know the TRUTH  :shock: ,finally,because only the man who did his clothes , knows the reason behind 777,CTE and 1998 autograph.I'm wondering what TS has to say about this  8-) ,cause the 777 part is in his posts as well.What could be the meaning of 777 ,if it is not Michael's favourite number  :? ????

MJ’s Mysterious symbols 777, CTE & 1998 revealed on MJJMAGAZINE official Facebook page on January 28th, 2012

After an exclusive interview with Michael Bush (MJ’s personal costume-designer), MJJMAGAZINE is going to reveal, on its official Facebook page the meanings of the mysterious symbols and codes that Michael Jackson used to wear on his clothes.

Unlike many fans' beliefs, CTE doesn't mean 'Children of The Earth' nor 777 represents MJ's favorite number repeated three-times and/or referring to God...

If you want to find out more about them, don't forget to visit the official MJJMAGAZINE Facebook page on Jan. 28th 2012, starting from 3 p.m. GMT!

Thank you Finfin  bearhug ,I can't wait for Michael Bush to comment about this,cause after all ,it is a part of WHY WE ARE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE,no  albino/   :mrgreen: ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 02:02:26 PM

Finally here is the TRUTH about 777 and CTE for now  8-) :

Excerpt: Michael Bush - The Interview (MJJMAGAZINE #6)

CTE:
[..] When Michael saw the first shirts we made, there was nothing on, so he pointed his finger to his shoulder as to say “Bush, details are missing here! Give me some letters…”. So Dennis and I put all the letters of the alphabet in a hat, picked three of them randomly and came up with the sequence CTE. The whole world thought it meant something…like a secret code. Actually, Michael later gave it a meaning because he often called people using their job qualifications, not their names. For instance, to Michael I was ‘wardrobe’, Karen Faye was ‘make-up’…so we started to call him ‘the entertainer’. That’s when he decided that CTE meant “C (see) The Entertainer”. [..]

777:
The first 7 refers to Michael being the seventh child; the other 77 is the sum of the year he was born in: 19+58=77.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 03:13:21 PM

Finally here is the TRUTH about 777 and CTE for now  8-) :

Excerpt: Michael Bush - The Interview (MJJMAGAZINE #6)

CTE:
[..] When Michael saw the first shirts we made, there was nothing on, so he pointed his finger to his shoulder as to say “Bush, details are missing here! Give me some letters…”. So Dennis and I put all the letters of the alphabet in a hat, picked three of them randomly and came up with the sequence CTE. The whole world thought it meant something…like a secret code. Actually, Michael later gave it a meaning because he often called people using their job qualifications, not their names. For instance, to Michael I was ‘wardrobe’, Karen Faye was ‘make-up’…so we started to call him ‘the entertainer’. That’s when he decided that CTE meant “C (see) The Entertainer”. [..]

777:
The first 7 refers to Michael being the seventh child; the other 77 is the sum of the year he was born in: 19+58=77.

So.....
CTE = See The Entertainer?
and
777 = seventh child and his birth year? 

I can't wait to hear or read the whole story.  Thank you for posting this applehead.....and to BTC/Blankie & Finfin for your earlier posts.  These intrigue very much........gotta run now.......
I will be checking into these for sure......sort of reminds me of Elvis' TBC (Taking Care of Business).........

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 28, 2012, 05:03:13 PM
1998: [..] Michael wanted the observer to remember him in some way, so he always thought «Well, you may not remember my picture or signature but you will remember ‘1998’». He was very psychological. It stimulated interest and increased the mystery.. [..]

^^ i don't quite get this... probably there's more to be added, otherwise it doesn't really make much sense....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 30, 2012, 04:53:11 PM
1998: [..] Michael wanted the observer to remember him in some way, so he always thought «Well, you may not remember my picture or signature but you will remember ‘1998’». He was very psychological. It stimulated interest and increased the mystery.. [..]

^^ i don't quite get this... probably there's more to be added, otherwise it doesn't really make much sense....

Hy Simpa,thank you very much for this  bearhug !!!
Here is some more details  albino/  ,lol :

To find out more about MJ's armband, tape on fingers, the lean, all the secrets.. and much more.. don't miss Michael Bush Exclusive interview incl. in the MJJMAGAZINE issue #6 available at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login MJJMEMBERSHIP at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now there is one thing that I want to say about this,and I'm intrigued why TS hadn't said something about this  :?  :idea: .
What Michael Bush told to the magazine about Michael's secrets it's pretty normal for me,cause sometimes THINGS are very simple in life,instead it's the HUMAN MIND that likes to make up scenarios and SF stories that are not real ,lol  :lol: .I'm sorry if this will offend anyone,but I prefer to believe Michael's designer(for more than 20 years) who did his clothes with 777 and CTE symbols ,instead of my or others imagination that can run wilde sometimes  :mrgreen: .Of course the explications are not complete and the rest of it is in the magazine.Here is what the people from MJJMagazine posted on facebook about this :

MJJmagazine - The Michael Jackson Magazine hi Gj Jackson it's basically the same thing with those symbols, too.. btw please note that we can only publish excerpts.. full interview and longer explications can be found in MJJMAGAZINE issue #6.. Thanks, Team MJJMAGAZINE

P.S. Please if someone has this magazine to post more about this cause it's very intresting  :) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 30, 2012, 04:58:53 PM
Frankly I'm not quite sure whether to trust the "explanations" of this MJJMagazine....
Something just doesn't fit right to me... don't know yet why and what, but I am highly suspicious about this.

@AppleHead: I'm glad to see you back in shape ! ;)
kissssssssss & hugssss  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

January 30, 2012, 05:27:51 PM

I agree that things often have a simple explanation, after all the possibilities are  exhausted.
But as usual with MJ, there are levels of understanding--surface and deeper, showing God's design and involvement. IMO
Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 05:30:11 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions