everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI January 21
April 09, 2012, 07:23:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Perhaps in the end we will discover that the REAL truth is something totally out in left field, something overlooked by most, and seeming ridiculous.
That's why I read everything, and file everything into my cabinet-- under:

P-ossible (biggest file)  :icon_e_biggrin:
O-bviously a joke :icon_lol:
M-atches scripture closely :icon_e_geek:
G-oes well with other known 'facts' for me :icon_mrgreen: :woohoo2:
S-upported by scholars :icon_geek:
C-ommonly believed  :icon_cool:

And in the end it may ALL be wrong  :icon_cry:

:th_bravo:  mjonmind you've such a practical mind... I need a POMGSC-kabinet too :icon_e_biggrin:...a digital one:

And in the end it may ALL be wrong   :icon_cry:

OR.. in the end it may ALL be right! :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

April 09, 2012, 09:33:51 AM
Why is the Prince William  and not be Luis Perez? :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 09, 2012, 09:34:14 AM
You're right MJonMind.  Let's just put it in the file cabinet.  There is soooo much and it seems like the momentum is picking up.  There's so much confusion starting.  Also, when you look at photo's everyone looks like everyone.  We're all not that different from each other. 

I am just starting to look but there are so many interpretations of the antichrist,fallen angels, devil,etc.  If you open the research page posted above it's a page about the rise of the anti-christ.  There are also links to fallenangeltv.  Can you believe it ???  It's an information war.   

I am just going to add it to my pile.  I already know who I am going to follow.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

~Souza~

April 09, 2012, 09:53:56 AM
"Was Princess Diana inseminated by DNA from the Holy Shroud from Turin ? "

Oh my GOD the things that are written out there... And i thought I have read it all...

:omg: :WTF: :LolLolLolLol:

Where??

@ souza its pitiful really..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwmmjuKaTgU[/youtube]

Couldn't help myself, watched a few minutes. All I can say is wow! Where do people get the idea for something like this? It's insane, really...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2012, 10:02:20 AM
ec

Couldn't help myself, watched a few minutes. All I can say is wow! Where do people get the idea for something like this? It's insane, really...

excuse the vulgarity, but if this YT clip was on print, id use it to blow my nose!

its ridiculous really....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

April 09, 2012, 10:04:27 AM
If Rome is the fourth and last kingdom, and that has only two stages: the legs of pure iron of Imperial Rome and the feet of iron and clay of the Papal Rome, and that appears to represent the entire dynasty of the Popes.

Who will be the last of the Popes of history ... mystery!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 09, 2012, 10:08:04 AM
Reminds me of some of the more creative MJ death hoax theories I have read over the last 3 years.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 09, 2012, 03:18:32 PM
'Morphing' one face into another never proved anything! Remember the morphing sequence at the end of 'Black or White' before MJ does his music-free dance?  Totally different genders/colours/features changed into others before our very eyes as if by magic. Didn't mean they were related!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 09, 2012, 04:15:20 PM
Videos like that one makes me think of this

On a serious note, I don´t stop getting surprised by all the BS one is exposed to at times  :over-react-smiley: . Those theories lack research and basic science knowledge  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

April 10, 2012, 11:19:04 PM
Videos like that one makes me think of this

On a serious note, I don´t stop getting surprised by all the BS one is exposed to at times  :over-react-smiley: . Those theories lack research and basic science knowledge  :Pulling_hair:
:thjajaja121:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 25, 2012, 05:32:36 PM
I was thinking about the blood “theme” if I can call this like that and thought it would be a good idea to put all the blood “elements” together in the hopes that it might help understand something, something new, or something more lol.

1. We have the blood found on the Ark as described in The Sign’s post.

2. There was blood on a t-shirt found in Michael’s bedroom.

3. I remembered Adi made a connection between the autopsy picture and the Shroud of Turin and this can connect to the bloodied t-shirt as well.

I posted this on the TIAI thread but thought it should go here too:
To me it looks like there is an image of a face photoshopped along his chest and down his abdomen. Almost like the image on the Shroud of Turin…but not exactly the same face. Here are the two pics below to compare:

The Shroud of Turin parallel is interesting:

It is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who appears to have suffered physical trauma in a manner consistent with crucifixion. It is kept in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Turin, northern Italy. The image on the shroud is commonly associated with Jesus Christ, his crucifixion and burial. The origins of the shroud and its image are the subject of intense debate among scientists, theologians, historians and researchers.

There is a lot of debate as to whether the Shroud is authentic or if it is a fake….just like there is about this supposed autopsy picture of Michael!!!!!!!!
There is no way I am going to lose faith due to this picture. We know the ambo pic is fake, we know the death picture on the gurney is fake, we know so much about this entire thing is fake…so why wouldn’t this one be fake as well?
The media are gorging on this picture like the vultures they are.

4. Paris recently tweeted about fake blood for a movie and published a picture of the fake blood in a vial, I find this reference of fake blood intriguing:

Paris Jacksoη @ParisJackson
*le fake blood for le movie

5. Wishingstar reminded of "Blood on the dancefloor". That's another good reference that we may need to dig deeper into.

--
That’s all the blood references I can think of as of now.

To finish I came across a little zombie reference…it’s Thriller 2 after all!  lolol/

"By an amazing coincidence, the stone is already moved. How did that happen? By another amazing coincidence, there is someone there who tells them: Jesus has risen and is already gone. The fact that he first needed the stone removed from the tomb’s entrance suggests that Jesus is a reanimated corpse, a zombie Jesus wandering the countryside seeking out his disciples (no wonder they are hiding).

It’s understandable that the other gospels changed all this. Matthew has an angel move the stone as the women are standing there, revealing that Jesus is already gone. He’s not a reanimated corpse because the resurrected Jesus has no physical body — he has a spiritual body which passed through the stone.”

Edited to add a number 5 ^^.

Interesting post, Sarahli! I'm busy learning here, because of the many interesting posts on this thread  :icon_e_smile:
There is a lot of debate as to whether the Shroud is authentic or if it is a fake….just like there is about this supposed autopsy picture of Michael!!!!!!!! 

I was searching for some highlights to visit in Avignon next Wednesday and the Palace of the Popes is surely a must see. I came across the book  of Jefferson Bass "Bones of Avignon" or "The Inquisitor's Key", which will be published on April 26.
A story based on controversies about the Shroud of Turin, is it a hoax or is it a real holy relic. What is fake, what is real? There's already a video trailer of the book, so probably the book will be filmed too.

"Bones of Avignon":
Miranda Lovelady is in France excavating a recently discovered chamber beneath the Palace of the Popes in Avignon.  She finds a stone chest inscribed with the message that inside lie the bones of Jesus of Nazareth.  Using a ploy, she gets her lover and teacher Dr. Bill Brockton to leave his Tennessee Body Farm for France.  The two forensic scientists believe that in all likelihood, these remains are a fake, as Chaucer pointed out with The Pardoner’s Tale, the Middle Ages had a thriving business.

To their amazement, the early analysis supports the stone’s claim that this is the remains of Jesus or at least someone who died in a similar fashion two millennia ago.  Brockton also analyzes the Shroud of Turin.  However, killers try to murder the pair while a true believer wants the bones as a means to begin the End of Time with the Second Coming.

Putting aside how Lovelady got Brocton to drop an autopsy to rush to Europe aside as improbable unless she was insane, the latest Body Farm forensic thriller (see The Bone Thief and The Bone Yard) is an exhilarating entry that focuses on the potential remains of Jesus.  When the storyline centers on the science and Christian history, it is incredibly well written and fascinating; when the plot turns into a shoot en up action thriller it is exciting but ordinary.  Still fans will appreciate Brockton examining the Shroud and looking at two thousand year old remains.

What do YOU think about the Shroud? Is it a clever hoax from the Middle Ages, or a genuine and holy relic, 2,000 years old?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjNen5gC0ic&feature=relmfu [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:34:34 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 25, 2012, 05:56:30 PM
Sarahli
I have also been looking at all these references to blood. 

Also, If you think about Sign#2 and the festivals and furniture there is Passover.  The Last Supper was during Passover.   

Jesus told his disciples to drink his blood (wine), during the Last Supper.
article about the last supper     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's also posted on the other site, Michael Jackson's Army of Love

That's interesting that Paris posted something about fake blood.  Maybe we should be aware of all the "fakes" that could be out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

April 26, 2012, 05:20:39 AM
Sarahli, thanks for bringing the blood references together!

Don't know if it adds to the blood list, but that JW's believe getting a blood transfusion is against God's laws of not drinking (taking in) blood. Yet Jesus told his disciples to drink his symbolic blood as in the wine.
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 01:44:48 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 26, 2012, 09:33:28 AM
I was thinking about the blood “theme” if I can call this like that and thought it would be a good idea to put all the blood “elements” together in the hopes that it might help understand something, something new, or something more lol.

1. We have the blood found on the Ark as described in The Sign’s post.

2. There was blood on a t-shirt found in Michael’s bedroom.

There was a wound on his chest on the autopsy picture presented in court :WTF:
Interesting connections.
But let's say he died. I saw no reference to that wound and that T-shirt in the trial. Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 26, 2012, 09:50:29 AM
@MJonmind..."Yet Jesus told his disciples to drink his symbolic blood as in the wine" This can't be applied to Jehovah's witnesses.  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions