Suzy7

Re: TIAI January 21
January 28, 2012, 09:24:49 PM
  You are partly correct, but the Mosaic Law IS used when referring to the Old Covenant, or Old Testament, including The Ten Commandments, but I edited my post anyway for clarification. The Ten Commandments were essentially a summation of the 600+ commandments contained in the Old Testament Law. The first four commandments deal with our relationship with God. The second six commandments deal with our relationship with one another. So there really isn't a difference between The Ten Commandments and the Old Testament, other than the fact that the Mosaic Law consisted of many more laws that all together could not give people salvation. Hence why we needed Jesus. It's quite clear that if you believe in the Bible, than you accept Jesus died for our salvation. If you don't and choose to obey the Old Covenant, than you are denying that Jesus died for us because he is the New Covenant to humanity. Again, that is the vast difference between why Christians do not keep the Sabbath and Jews do--it can't get any clearer.

As for him praying the EOW not fall on a Sabbath Day, he was speaking regarding the times he was living in. Back then, they observed Sabbath and on those days people were to make sacrifices to Jehovah God; thus, it would have been horrible for the EOW to occur during a Sabbath Day *in those times*.
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:07:56 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 10:40:03 PM
The New Commandment

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

-John 13:34-35

I think this new commandment summarizes all the others, in a way. From generations to generations there has been a confusion regarding the ten commandments "expiration date" when Christ died on the cross. Some say that we are living in a period of grace and the old law does not apply. Some dare to say that sin itself does not exist anymore. There are a lot of versions and interpretations that are passed on. I always have an opened mind about everything and pray to God for understanding of this things. The Bible is not that easy to understand.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 28, 2012, 11:11:46 PM
Suzy7:
Jesus didn't even keep the Sabbath! But why, if it is apparently the "Mark of the Beast" for those who don't?

At the end of the day, whether or not Sabbath keeping is the "Mark of the Beast", is strictly dependant upon one's own beliefs.

Suzy7-I am trying hard to understand your thinking regarding the mark of the beast law. From your first comment as quoted above it seems to me like you have the impression that because Jesus didn't keep the sabbath, why should anyone do it. It seems to me like you think the mark of the beast law applys only to those who don't keep the sabbath. To understand what the mark of the beast law aka National Sunday Law is, it requires some study into it. There is so much more to the mark of the beast than just the Sabbath. The articles I posted in my earlier comments explained how it would happen and what the National Sunday Law is and it's connection to the Sabbath. As it is right now in most countries and especially in the USA people who attend church do it on sunday. You already said you have researched the true sabbath day which is saturday. As it is right now people are worshipping on the wrong day. They think they are worshipping the lord on his day aka sunday. That is the day for satan being worshipped because he was the one who deceived the world into thinking sunday was the day of worshipping god.

The National Sunday Law if it goes into effect would be a law that would force everyone even athiest into going to church and worshipping on sunday the day for satan. There will be punishments for not going along with the law, for example the fact that we wouldn't be able to buy or sell, wouldn't be able to buy food, clothes, medicine, etc. So basically if I stand my ground and refuse to obey the law I will face punishments. The Sunday law would force people to bow down to satan. Therefore if people follow the law they will be worshipping satan and receive the mark of the beast. Below I have added some links to some websites that will hopefully explain the mark of the beast, end time signs, revelations, etc. you will defintely learn something new. I did. beerchug

Disclaimer: I am in no way promoting anything nor am I forcing my opinion on anyone. I am providing evidence. I have studied the evidence TS posted and have furthered my study into other areas that were not in his post. Some of the stuff I found out about within the last few days are in scripture in revelation 20:4-6, there is alot of info on the internet and youtube regarding the scripture being fulfilled. Read the section I mentioned and I am sure you will be able to figure out what I am referring to. Also this post isn't just for Suzy7, it is for whoever reads it and gains some insight. Or not. lol
  fresse/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Revelation 14:9-11 ...'And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.'

The World has a choice to make, obey God or follow Satan

Now, the first clue we have to the mark of the beast is found in the above verses in Revelation 14, and the very next verse after them ... Revelation 14:12 ...'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.' ... So why do the saints not receive the mark of the beast? Because they keep the Commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. So here we can see that it is to do with God's law and following in Jesus footsteps. Notice one important thing, it doesn't say that the saints have faith IN Jesus, but they keep the faith OF Jesus, ie. they follow Him. Many Christians believe that the law of God has been done away with. Well, God disagrees with them, because He says that the only way NOT to receive the mark of the beast is to keep His Law.

Revelation 13:16 ...'And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.' ... So those who get the mark of the beast, have it in their hand or forehead. That's interesting, because there are another group of people who receive a mark in their foreheads ... Revelation 14:1 ...'And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.' ... So in Revelation 13:16, we have the one group of people with the mark of the beast, and then the very next verse in Revelation 14:1, we have the other group of people with God's Name written in their foreheads. These two groups of people are the one's at the end time before Jesus Christ returns at the second coming. They are the saved (with God's Name) and the lost (with the mark of the beast). But will there be two groups of people at the end, walking around with actual physical stamps on their heads or hands? Or are these 'spiritual' marks?

The mark of the beast is to do with breaking God's Law and choosing to obey man over God. But is the mark of the beast specifically to do with the Sabbath Commandment? Take a look at one of the three angels messages ... Revelation 14:6-7 ...'And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.' ... This is the end time call to worship God who created heaven and earth. Look at the words that are being used, these are taken from the Sabbath Commandment ... Exodus 20:11 ...'For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.' ... This issue of the mark of the beast and the seal of God is all to do with worship. Will we choose to worship God who created the heavens and the earth, and who set a special day aside for us to spend with Him? Or will we choose to obey man, who changed the law of God, and say NO! Keep my day instead!

PLEASE REMEMBER! In Revelation 14:12 it confirms that those who don't receive the mark of the beast, are the ones who are keeping the Commandments of God and follow in Jesus' footsteps. Those who accept the gospel message, follow Jesus Christ, obey God and keep His Commandments will not receive the mark of the beast.

Now remember where the mark of the beast is? In the hand or forehead? ... Exodus 20:8 ...'Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.' ... Where do we remember? In our foreheads (minds) ... Exodus 20:9-10 ...'Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work.' ... With what do we work? Our hands. Do you see this important truth? Those who receive the mark of the beast will go against God and His law. The Sabbath Commandment specifically deals with who we worship. Will you obey God and keep His Commandment, or will you obey the Roman Catholic Church and keep her commands?

So many people are waiting for a physical mark to come along, and are ignoring the Bible truth. If the mark of the beast was an actual physical mark, then it would be easy to spot. But take a look at the following verse ... Revelation 19:20 ...'And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.' ... Those who received the mark of the beast were DECEIVED! The whole point about being deceived is that you don't know you were deceived. So the true mark of the beast is going to involve subtle deception, just like the Sabbath to Sunday issue. Most of the Christian world keep Sunday as Sabbath thinking it's ok to change God's Law. This is the subtle deception that the Papal Church of Rome have brought in. Satan doesn't want you to obey God, he wants you to obey him, and through the Roman Catholic Church he is doing just that.

The number of the beast is 666. What is God's number? ... Genesis 2:2-3 ...'And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.' ... 777!

During the very end time, when the mark of the beast is enforced by law around the world, after each person has chosen to accept and obey God, or accept and obey the Roman Catholic Church. God will then look into the hearts of everyone and consider each person to either have His name (seal) in their foreheads or the mark of the beast. Those who don't believe in Rome's enforced law, but go along with it because of economic pressure (buying and selling, Rev. 13), they will receive the mark of the beast in their right hand. Who will you choose to obey and worship?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

January 28, 2012, 11:14:00 PM
 Yambo3003, that's exactly it. All of the commandments were summed up in that final commandment. To love one another, is to not kill a person, steal from them, cheat on them etc. And having faith in God through Jesus Christ, is accepting the true God versus worshipping false idols. Very simple if you ask me ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 29, 2012, 12:05:08 AM
hmmm....I was reading opinions last evening.
Some say the mark of the beast won't be something physical like a real mark on our right hand or the forehead, but it will be about accepting it in our souls. i don't know what to believe about it.
Anyway, it makes sense because if it is something material implanted under the skin for example - nobody will accept it because it would be obvious it is the mark of the beast the Bible talks about.
Maybe it already happened and we don't know about it.

edit: now I see some say that not keeping the Sabbath but the Sunday is in fact accepting the mark of the beast. Some accept it on the forehead because they accept it out of conviction, some on the right hand because they accept it out of fear.
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 12:38:51 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

January 29, 2012, 04:04:50 AM
@ Suzy7

Great posts! ;)

I want to add these scriptures when it comes to the new covenant:

"I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more." - Jeremiah 31:33b-34

"And you, who were dead in trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, having canceled the bond which stood against us with its legal demands; this he set aside, nailing it to the cross." - Colossians 2:13,14

"For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: “This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds. Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.” And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary." - Hebrews 10:14-18

In the new covenant the law is fulfilled in Christ and written on our hearts (our God -given conscience).

"What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?" - Rom 6:1-2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Suzy7

January 29, 2012, 06:24:38 AM
 Correct Jono! And likewise, you've made great posts aswell.

Im_convinced, I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, I didn't see your post until now. I'll try and add some more info to make this even clearer, although I think I've said quite a bit. No, I do not think not keeping the Sabbath is taking the Mark of the Beast at all; in fact almost the contrary. Christians are not required to keep the Sabbath according to the Bible. And whether or not it is the "Mark of the Beast" (I'll use abbreviation MOB) depends upon what you believe, simply because Jews keep the Sabbath and therefore it would be MOB, whereas Christians do not and therefore, it would not be the MOB. Also, I doubt atheists think anything is the MOB given they don't even believe in God. I think people should be cautious before accepting that a law like this will even be passed, much less tolerated. Until we see proof this will come into fruition, paranoia is unnecessary and unhelpful.

Yes we are living according to the Roman calendar, and thus Sunday is our day of "rest". This did originate from Pagan worship of the Sun, but since we are not required to keep Sabbath any day, especially Sunday, than no Christian is taking the MOB. You stated that the saints will be saved for they will not receive the mark if they have faith and follow God's commandments. Well, isn't that what I've been saying? We are to have faith and follow God's commandments of LOVE, see Jono's posts. This does not require keeping Sabbath, as that law was fulfilled and done away with. Jesus referred to the Jews as the "synagogue of Satan" for a reason; they chose to deny him and even killed him in order to stay bound by the Old Covenant. So although the fourth commandment commands the observing of the 7th day as a sabbath rest, it must be kept in mind that the Ten Commandments were part of the law given to the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai. This law covenant was a sign of *their* relationship with God in order to commemorate their deliverance, not to us. (Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:16)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

January 29, 2012, 06:56:21 AM
  To add to my above post, that specific law of observing sabbath belonged to the nation of Israel and is of the past. Christians are not living in the past but are living for the future when Christ's 1,000-year reign, which was pictured (prophecied) by the sabbath, will bring rest and peace to obedient mankind. Instead of observing a weekly sabbath, they look forward to this great sabbath rest under the "Lord of the sabbath." (Matthew 12:8 )

Also, Jesus' Jewish followers after Pentecost ceased the observance of days and seasons. So did the Gentiles who left behind pagan religions when they became Christians. They worshiped and served God everyday, not just one day a week. For them to observe one day a week as a sabbath would be turning back to the elementary things and becoming enslaved to them, as Paul points out at Galatians 4:9-10; Galatians 5:1.

And about Jesus praying about the EOW: I know some people may point to what he said at the verse Matthew 24:20, as proof that Christians would observe the sabbath. It should be borne in mind that Jesus was speaking to Jewish followers who were well aquainted with the great difficulty in trying to travel on the sabbath day because of their restrictions that kept Jews within 2,000 cubits of their cities on that day. It was Jesus' custom to illustrate his teachings with things which the people of his day were thoroughly familiar. In this instance he chose the great difficulty anyone of that time would have in trying to travel a great distance in Palestine during the winter or on the sabbath. Flight to safety should therefore be done before the time arrives when it is next to impossible. His advice was followed by Christians shortly before Jerusalem's destruction in A.D. 70. They did not stay in the city until the Roman armies under Titus had surrounded it, preventing anyone from fleeing, but they did before it was too late. Still, sabbath observance was not even being discussed here, much less proving Christians are obligated to observe sabbath in the future ages.
Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 03:57:08 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 29, 2012, 12:47:32 PM
edit
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 12:50:31 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Do

January 29, 2012, 01:05:27 PM
MJonMind, I just read what you posted about the Coral Castle.  Very Interesting, Thankyou for posting it.  You know I love this kind of stuff.

Also, all this talking about Jesus' blood and how it might have been on the arc reminds me of the Catholic church.    During the communion ceremony they hold up the wine and say something like "Drink this for this is my blood" and then they hold up the wafers/bread and say "Eat this for this is my body" and then something about "everlasting life".  They ring bells/chimes after the priest holds each thing up if I'm remembering correctly. 

And then the prayer/chant is "Through him, with him and in him, through the unity of the holy spirit, forever and ever, Amen, Amen, Amen.

Every one who has celebrated their first communion (usally 7 or 8 years old) and older lines up for communion.

In other words they are also saying that the blood of christ is of importance and it's forever but the holy spirit is needed.  And maybe the holy spirit is what brought the "dead" blood back to life that Ron Wyatt found ??

Anyway that prayer is starting to take on meaning for me.  I don't know if I'm remembering it perfectly ?  Is their anyone who can help me out ??  It's probably in a Catholic prayer/mass book which I don't have anymore.

Hi Dontwalkaway, you remember it quite correctly!
The prayer you meant goes like this:

Through Him and with Him and in Him
 Your name will be praised
 Lord God, almighty Father
 in the unity of the Holy Spirit
 here and now and forever.
 Amen.

This is also said by the pastor during the ceremony of the table:

TAKE AND EAT THIS, YOU ALL,
BECAUSE THIS IS MY BODY WHICH IS GIVEN FOR YOU
TAKE THIS BEAKER AND DRINK ALL OUT OF THIS, BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEAKER OF THE NEW EVERLASTING COVENANT
THIS IS MY BLOOD, WHICH IS SHED FOR YOU AND FOR ALL PEOPLE TO FORGIVENESS OF SINS
KEEP DOING THIS TO REMEMBER ME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 29, 2012, 02:19:01 PM
Some say we keep Sunday instead of Sabbath because Jesus raised from the dead on a Sunday.
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:34:57 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 29, 2012, 02:25:32 PM
Some say we keep Sunday instead of Sabbath because Jesus raised from the dead on a Sunday.

Yes, but that's totally made up hundreds of years later and nowhere in the Bible does Jesus say we should observe Sunday to remember his resurrection. Actually, Jesus raised from the dead on Sunday, because he RESTED on the Sabbath, even AFTER the cross, which is another indication that the Sabbath was not done away with by Jesus´ death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 29, 2012, 02:29:46 PM
Thanks for posting the prayer Do.

I had the main points but I couldn't remember it.  I couldn't remember the part about the beaker being the everlasting covenant.   

I think this is what Jesus told his apostles to do at the last supper.  It was an agreement so we would always remember him. 

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 29, 2012, 02:36:45 PM

Yes, but that's totally made up hundreds of years later and nowhere in the Bible does Jesus say we should observe Sunday to remember his resurrection. Actually, Jesus raised from the dead on Sunday, because he RESTED on the Sabbath, even AFTER the cross, which is another indication that the Sabbath was not done away with by Jesus´ death.
I know. But traditions are very difficult to change. And Jesus gave to the apostles/the church/priests a lot of power on earth .
 Matthew 18:18
New International Version (NIV)

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

I can't figure out if this means the apostles and the apostolic church had the right authority to change the resting day.
For the moment I say to keep both the Sabbath and the Sunday if we are not sure which one is the right one.
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:45:35 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

January 29, 2012, 02:53:11 PM
MJonmind said: Finally, Do, I want to thank you for your lovely response to my post!   I was basically sending off my last post and ran (for work), and so I missed your post just before mine until now.  Also the things you added are all some of the many things Michael sings/says that stick in one’s mind as strange, but with the bigger picture actually make better sense, though controversial.

bearhug bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal