melody

Re: TIAI January 21
January 28, 2012, 12:33:52 PM
@bindupbrokenhearted: In the spirit of continuing to discuss this in love, this is how I see it: to observe/remember the Sabbath is to show your loyalty to the creator, loyalty to his timetable as opposed to the timetable of the world; to have him as ultimate authority, not your house/money/job/anyone or anything else as the determinant factor to your decision-making. What does his word tell me to do VS. What does my bank account say I can do. Enter the rich man (Mark 10:17-31): he didn't murder, he didn't covet, he didn't steal, he didn't commit adultery, he didn't give false testimony, he didn't defraud anyone, he honored his parents, but he had his material possessions sitting on the throne instead of YHWH. He didn't want to give up his "richness", he saw that as a loss and walked away feeling"grieved" even though Yeshua told him that in doing so he would have treasure in heaven in its place. Treasure in heaven does not spoil; treasure on earth deteriorates (Matthew 6:19). The spiritual things are definitely more valuable. I think the Sabbath is a small test of loyalty in comparison to some of the examples in the scriptures. The characters/historical figures that showed the most loyalty in these biblical accounts would willingly risk/embrace death, give up their most precious possessions, or give up their elevated status in society in order to follow the Father's will, to avoid compromising what YHWH/Yeshua has commanded them to do.

I'm seeing this parallel with Michael's hoax (from the top of my head: Julien's auction getting rid of material possessions, leaving inheritance for your children (Proverbs 13:22), utilizing your opulence to care for his flock [charity], in the case that he is not living with his children at the moment, then he is giving up family for the sake of spreading the gospel [Matthew 19:29]). Whether he actually did or not, whether it's just for the "movie" or not, I don't know, but the information we're getting is in line with the scriptural examples. I don't know about the Sabbath though, lol. Regardless, I still see it as a test of loyalty.

@jono: the alternate perspective is that the Spirit enables you to walk like Yeshua as opposed to our own effort; no one can be perfect without him. edit: which is probably what you meant, my bad

"perspectives", lol. Reminds me of V for Vanquish.
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 12:43:37 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 12:47:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@bindupbrokenhearted: In the spirit of continuing to discuss this in love, this is how I see it: to observe/remember the Sabbath is to show your loyalty to the creator, loyalty to his timetable as opposed to the timetable of the world; to have him as ultimate authority, not your house/money/job/anyone or anything else as the determinant factor to your decision-making. What does his word tell me to do VS. What does my bank account say I can do. Enter the rich man (Mark 10:17-31): he didn't murder, he didn't covet, he didn't steal, he didn't commit adultery, he didn't give false testimony, he didn't defraud anyone, he honored his parents, but he had his material possessions sitting on the throne instead of YHWH. He didn't want to give up his "richness", he saw that as a loss and walked away feeling"grieved" even though Yeshua told him that in doing so he would have treasure in heaven in its place. Treasure in heaven does not spoil; treasure on earth deteriorates (Matthew 6:19). The spiritual things are definitely more valuable. I think the Sabbath is a small test of loyalty in comparison to some of the examples in the scriptures. The characters/historical figures that showed the most loyalty in these biblical accounts would willingly risk/embrace death, give up their most precious possessions, or give up their elevated status in society in order to follow the Father's will, to avoid compromising what YHWH/Yeshua has commanded them to do.

I'm seeing this parallel with Michael's hoax (from the top of my head: Julien's auction getting rid of material possessions, leaving inheritance for your children (Proverbs 13:22), utilizing your opulence to care for his flock [charity], in the case that he is not living with his children at the moment, then he is giving up family for the sake of spreading the gospel [Matthew 19:29]). Whether he actually did or not, whether it's just for the "movie" or not, I don't know, but the information we're getting is in line with the scriptural examples. I don't know about the Sabbath though, lol. Regardless, I still see it as a test of loyalty.

@jono: the alternate perspective is that the Spirit enables you to walk like Yeshua as opposed to our own effort; no one can be perfect without him.

"perspectives", lol. Reminds me of V for Vanquish.

Hi Melody:

Like I said, I would LOVE to keep the Saturday Sabbath.  But...God knows there is more at stake in me keeping my job (which requires me to work on some Saturdays) than if I stopped working.  For example:

Matthew 12: 1-14

1At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.

2But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.

3But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

5Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

6But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

7But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

8For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

9And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue:

10And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

11And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

12How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

13Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.

14Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

Therefore, in order to fulfill God's work, Jesus did what God the Father wanted Him to do, even if it meant to work on the Sabbath.  He questioned (rhetorically and paraphrase) that it is better that I heal a man now instead of wait for the Sabbath to be over?  (see verse 11 above).

In other words, sometimes we DO have to work on the Sabbath if it is a life and death situation. 

Also, again, if you are in Christ, you are saved by Faith.  God will judge the heart, not man.  So, even though I don't necessarily like working on Saturdays, I do it BECAUSE God has asked me to, as there are lives here at stake.  If I told you I was a doctor and healed the sick, would that change anything?  Because this is the truth.  I am healing lives here.

I am not doing it for money.  God knows this in my heart.  I am absolutely loyal to my Creator.  He know this, as He knows I WOULD keep the Sabbath if I could or was able too.  But...He loves me and others so much that He realizes that some things (like healing) are best done at the present moment, Saturday or not.

With love

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 28, 2012, 12:53:44 PM
@diggyon and Wishingstar  bearhug X 77 ::P

[...]
SimPattyK, wonderful  collage of MJ and rainbows!  Wow! The link also has so much!  Just adding about the two pillars that Michael in Captain EO stands between, is like the 2 pillars of Solomon’s temple named Jachin and Boaz, and also like the story of super-strong Samson taking down the enemy  by pushing on the two supporting pillars and making the building collapse.  Sim, do you realize that because we are finding how absolutely vast this rabbit hole is becoming and how we are probably only scratching the surface, you could be gathering enough collages for a thick hard-cover book!
 OMG!  [...]
lolll I am glad you love the "RAINBOW-montages"... others told me too, that I could make an illustrated-book out of them all lol

Regarding the pillars the temple of Solomon ... those pillars seem to appear not only in Captain EO but also in YANA video  and what RK said about YANA clip and the garden of Adam and Eve on another topic.... I had made few months ago these photo-montages.... with some more info/interpretation added...

Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:41:24 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

melody

January 28, 2012, 01:06:12 PM
@bindupbrokenhearted: Ah yes, I share that view. What I had in mind when I mentioned risking/embracing death was more of a "risking one's own comfort", being completely self-less, unconcerned about your own life if it came down to surviving or obeying YHWH. I do think believers should follow Yeshua's example in the case of emergencies when others' lives are at stake. Walking in the Spirit of the law takes precedence for sure.

@RK: the video sounds promising already, lol.
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:25:29 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2012, 01:54:40 PM
@bindupbrokenhearted: Ah yes, I share that view. What I had in mind when I mentioned risking/embracing death was more of a "risking one's own comfort", being completely self-less, unconcerned about your own life if it came down to surviving or obeying YHWH. I do think believers should follow Yeshua's example in the case of emergencies when others' lives are at stake. Walking in the Spirit of the law takes precedence for sure.

@RK: the video sounds promising already, lol.

Thanks Melody bearhug

And @jono Thanks bearhug  and love your posts too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 28, 2012, 03:27:10 PM

"God said, 'Here is the sign of the Covenant I make between myself and you and every living creature with you for all generations: I set my rainbow in the clouds and it shall be a sign of the Covenant between me and the earth." (Genesis 9:12-13)

"When I gather the clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will recall the Covenant between myself and you and every living creature of every kind. And so the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all things of flesh." (Genesis 9:14-15).

"When the rainbow is in the clouds I shall see it and call to mind the everlasting Covenant between God and every living creature of every kind that is found on the earth." (Genesis 9:16).

When the sign of God is manifested on earth, it shall be accompanied by a rainbow. The Spirit of God, when it descended visibly out of the heavens before the gaze of the prophet Ezekiel came wrapped in the following aura:

"Above the vault over their heads was something that looked like a sapphire; it was shaped like a throne and high up on this throne was a being that looked like a man. I saw him shine like bronze, and close to and all around him from what seemed his loins upwards was what looked like fire; and from what seemed his loins downwards I saw what looked like fire, and a light all round like a rainbow in the clouds on rainy days; that is how the surrounding light appeared.. It was something that looked like the glory of God. I looked, and prostrated myself, and I heard the voice of one speaking." (Ez.1:26-28).

The time of distress, described above, has already started, so that rainbow is not far away. The symbolism of the relationship between the rainbow and God's everlasting Covenant continues from one end of scripture to the other. Here are two quotations from the Book of Revelation:

"And then in my vision, I saw a door open in heaven and heard the same voice speaking to me, the voice like a trumpet, saying, 'Come up here: I will show you what is to come in the future'. With that, the Spirit possessed me and I saw a throne standing in heaven, and the One who was sitting on the throne. The Person sitting there looked like a diamond and a ruby. There was a rainbow encircling the throne,  and this had the resemblance of an emerald." (Rev.4:1-3).

"Then I saw another powerful angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were pillars of fire." (Rev.10:1).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 28, 2012, 03:47:58 PM

"God said, 'Here is the sign of the Covenant I make between myself and you and every living creature with you for all generations: I set my rainbow in the clouds and it shall be a sign of the Covenant between me and the earth." (Genesis 9:12-13)

"When I gather the clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will recall the Covenant between myself and you and every living creature of every kind. And so the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all things of flesh." (Genesis 9:14-15).

"When the rainbow is in the clouds I shall see it and call to mind the everlasting Covenant between God and every living creature of every kind that is found on the earth." (Genesis 9:16).

When the sign of God is manifested on earth, it shall be accompanied by a rainbow. The Spirit of God, when it descended visibly out of the heavens before the gaze of the prophet Ezekiel came wrapped in the following aura:

"Above the vault over their heads was something that looked like a sapphire; it was shaped like a throne and high up on this throne was a being that looked like a man. I saw him shine like bronze, and close to and all around him from what seemed his loins upwards was what looked like fire; and from what seemed his loins downwards I saw what looked like fire, and a light all round like a rainbow in the clouds on rainy days; that is how the surrounding light appeared.. It was something that looked like the glory of God. I looked, and prostrated myself, and I heard the voice of one speaking." (Ez.1:26-28).

The time of distress, described above, has already started, so that rainbow is not far away. The symbolism of the relationship between the rainbow and God's everlasting Covenant continues from one end of scripture to the other. Here are two quotations from the Book of Revelation:

"And then in my vision, I saw a door open in heaven and heard the same voice speaking to me, the voice like a trumpet, saying, 'Come up here: I will show you what is to come in the future'. With that, the Spirit possessed me and I saw a throne standing in heaven, and the One who was sitting on the throne. The Person sitting there looked like a diamond and a ruby. There was a rainbow encircling the throne,  and this had the resemblance of an emerald." (Rev.4:1-3).

"Then I saw another powerful angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow over his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were pillars of fire." (Rev.10:1).

Beautiful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Sarahli

January 28, 2012, 03:56:02 PM
I'm happy you like it Yambo! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 28, 2012, 03:58:34 PM
Magnificent pics and post Sarahli!!  :) bearhug

These videos go with it and with what Don'twalkAway said on the previous page about the Rainbow, the colors, the light and DNA!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K4BUzQaCa8&feature=share[/youtube]

Music & Love
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc4_xaWsQC4&feature=related[/youtube]

NO. 8 reversed... infinity symbol....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=874SVIs3xgE&feature=share[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 04:00:41 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

January 28, 2012, 04:05:16 PM
Thank you SimPattyK  bearhug I will take the time to watch these videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 28, 2012, 07:22:57 PM
Beautiful posts Sarahli and thanks for the videos SimPattyK.  I just listened to them all.  The one which is for unlocking codons is over an hour long but I played the whole thing !  I figured it doesn't hurt to try it.  I feel really peaceful and calm now.

Love you guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Suzy7

January 28, 2012, 07:35:33 PM
 Jono, thanks for your posts and adding that about Jesus' commandments which I agree with. Romans is certainly helpful in clarifying this subject.

Mjonmind, I also agree. Jesus was God's Son, he certainly wasn't "breaking the Sabbath" but rather, fulfilling it. However my point was: the Jews at the time did believe he broke the Sabbath by performing miracles on that day and thusly, did not believe him to be the Messiah. People who keep the Sabbath, believe it is to be kept forever and the New Testament says otherwise; hence why Christians are Christians and Jews are Jews etc. So the comparison between the two and the reasons as to why some keep the Sabbath and some don't, are not logical comparisons to make when making an argument against why Christians don't keep Sabbath. This is because Christians believe Jesus was/is the Messiah therefore, they do not keep the old covenant. For these same reasons, Jews for example, do NOT believe he is the Messiah and therefore: DO keep the Old Covenant. For example: Jesus' very existence and purpose contradicts the Torah, and that is what some aren't understanding. This is why Jews only follow the Old Testament and do not believe in the New. At the end of the day, whether or not Sabbath keeping is the "Mark of the Beast", is strictly dependant upon one's own beliefs. Mind you, there is zero Biblical support of that claim.

On that note, I agree 100% bindupbrokenhearted, Sabbath isn't NEEDED for salvation. That is what Ron's claim is; which goes against Jesus who stated: it is not the works of man but the faith and love that gives us righteousness and salvation. There is zero Biblical support of the grand claim that the Old Ark of the Covenant will resurface and be crucial to our salvation. Also, there is zero support of any of Ron's claims regarding the blood belonging to Jesus for if there was, every Christian would gladly welcome his findings. If in fact there is, than by all means: please share along with the Biblical evidence.
Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:02:44 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 28, 2012, 08:07:00 PM
MJonMind, I just read what you posted about the Coral Castle.  Very Interesting, Thankyou for posting it.  You know I love this kind of stuff.

Also, all this talking about Jesus' blood and how it might have been on the arc reminds me of the Catholic church.    During the communion ceremony they hold up the wine and say something like "Drink this for this is my blood" and then they hold up the wafers/bread and say "Eat this for this is my body" and then something about "everlasting life".  They ring bells/chimes after the priest holds each thing up if I'm remembering correctly. 

And then the prayer/chant is "Through him, with him and in him, through the unity of the holy spirit, forever and ever, Amen, Amen, Amen.

Every one who has celebrated their first communion (usally 7 or 8 years old) and older lines up for communion.

In other words they are also saying that the blood of christ is of importance and it's forever but the holy spirit is needed.  And maybe the holy spirit is what brought the "dead" blood back to life that Ron Wyatt found ??

Anyway that prayer is starting to take on meaning for me.  I don't know if I'm remembering it perfectly ?  Is their anyone who can help me out ??  It's probably in a Catholic prayer/mass book which I don't have anymore.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Suzy7

January 28, 2012, 08:20:17 PM
 Melody, you did clarify what I stated in my post. That is exactly the point: Jesus wants us to keep the spirit of the law through faith and not by our works as others have said. Jesus also made it known that now everyday should be as a "Sabbath Day" as we should know God and be grateful to Him for His creations and sending us Jesus as our salvation. But, much of your post is where Mjonmind's point comes in: much of the Bible including keeping Sabbath, was specifically directed at the Israelites; not us. God's New Covenant is ours to follow.

Souza, I respect your studies and I mysef have studied Sabbath and therefore have drawn my own conclusion. I am fully aware Saturday is the seventh day, but it doesn't matter anymore anyway. You do realize if we are to keep the Sabbath to be saved; we would also still have to sacrifice animals at an altar for Jehovah God aswell. We do not need to sacrifice anything because Jesus was that ultimate sacrifice. The reason why the *Israelites* (not us) had to obey the Law, was because they were God's chosen people and were delivered out of Egypt by HIM. The Mosaic/written Law also didn't allow for sins to be forgiven; under the New Covenant we are forgiven and the difference between then and now is again: because of Jesus' death we are able to be forgiven and ultimately saved. Another example of the Law ending for Christians is at Romans 10:4: "Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness." Remember, Sabbath keeping was apart of that Law. God used Christ to bring that Law to it's end. Our having a righteous stand with God depends on faith in Christ, not keeping Sabbath. Also see: Galatians 4:9-11; Ephesians 2:13-16; Col 2:13-16.

Now of course we are not to murder, steal, worship other gods etc., lol. This is where common sense comes in, along with what Jesus told us to do. If we are to "love our neighbor as ourself", we would not kill them; just as if we accept God and Jesus Christ as savior, we are not to worship false gods.
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:45:47 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 28, 2012, 08:48:20 PM
Melody, you did clarify what I stated in my post. That is exactly the point: Jesus wants us to keep the spirit of the law through faith and not by our works as others have said. Jesus also made it known that now everyday should be as a "Sabbath Day" as we should know God and be grateful to Him for His creations and sending us Jesus as our salvation. But, much of your post is where Mjonmind's point comes in: much of the Bible including the Mosaic Law, was directed at the Israelites; not us. God's New Covenant is ours to follow.

Souza, I respect your studies and I mysef have studied Sabbath and therefore have drawn my own conclusion. I am fully aware Saturday is the seventh day, but it doesn't matter anymore anyway. You do realize if we are to keep the Mosaic Law to be saved; we would also still have to sacrifice animals at an altar for Jehovah God aswell. We do not need to sacrifice anything because Jesus was that ultimate sacrifice. The reason why the *Israelites* (not us) had to obey the Law, was because they were God's chosen people and were delivered out of Egypt by HIM. The Mosaic Law also didn't allow for sins to be forgiven; under the New Covenant we are forgiven and the difference between then and now is again: because of Jesus' death we are able to be forgiven and ultimately saved. Another example of the Law ending for Christians is at Romans 10:4: "Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness." Remember, Sabbath keeping was apart of that Law. God used Christ to bring that Law to it's end. Our having a righteous stand with God depends on faith in Christ, not keeping Sabbath. Also see: Galatians 4:9-11; Ephesians 2:13-16; Col 2:13-16.

Now of course we are not to murder, steal, worship other gods etc., lol. This is where common sense comes in, along with what Jesus told us to do. If we are to "love our neighbor as ourself", we would not kill them; just as if we accept God and Jesus Christ as savior, we are not to worship false gods.

You are mixing up the Mosaic law with God's perfect laws which have been around even before Moses was born; the TEN commandments. I never said the 600+ Jewish laws sill were in force, I am talking about God's perfect laws. But it's your own choice, all I can do is point out the errors in your interpretation of the scriptures. Can you answer the question why Jesus said people should pray the flight at the EOW was not on the Sabbath? Why would He bother about that?

Anyway, I am writing down my study but it will take a few weeks to finish. I can send it to you when it's done if you're interested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions