Sarahli

Re: TIAI January 21
January 27, 2012, 04:37:28 PM
Thank you Dontwalkaway.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@MJonmind I just know something about the golden ratio.

Thank you MJonmind to have reminded me of the golden ratio, Divine proportion or Phi number (Phi = 1.61803398874989...).

There is a lot of interesting information about this. Here’s a video about Phi where they mention the Ark of the Covenant:

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

In this website there is a little more information: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In Exodus 25:10, God commands Moses to build the Ark of the Covenant, in which to hold His Covenant with the Israelites, the Ten Commandments, saying,

"Have them make a chest of acacia wood-
two and a half cubits long,
a cubit and a half wide,
and a cubit and a half high."

The ratio of 2.5 to 1.5 is 1.666..., which is as close to phi (1.618 ...) as you can come with such simple numbers and is certainly not visibly different to the eye.  The Ark of the Covenant is thus constructed using the Golden Section, or Divine Proportion.  This ratio is also the same as 5 to 3, numbers from the Fibonacci series.

Here is another interesting video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oSePXRbW9o&feature=related[/youtube]

The theme of water is also important and has kept on popping up throughout the Hoax. I think it was discussed several times already on how the sound affects water and especially this 528 frequency. 

Also, I was wondering if this was linked to Back/Front’s numerology somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 27, 2012, 05:36:12 PM
EDIT: My post posted twice for some reason, so I edited it out (don't know how to delete it).
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:41:01 PM by rswilley2011
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2012, 05:37:22 PM
TS you say as like it's a certainty the world won't end on 12/21/2012.
How can you be sure it won't end that day, as long as in the Bible it is written that nobody knows the exact moment? So how can you know it won't end that day? Doesn't this come against the Bible?
@AKHTONI - I like your signature.

@Gina: Since millions of people expect something that day, that pretty much GUARANTEES it won't happen that day (since no man knows the day or hour of Jesus' return). But the scriptures DO say that if we study them, and gain knowledge and wisdom, it won't take us by surprise (since it tells us to keep an eye out).
"Matthew 24:36
King James Version (KJV)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

So if nobody knows about that day, only God, I think nobody could tell exactly that it won't be a certain day.
Not even Michael Jackson can know about the end day >>>> this implies he can not know about the day the end won't come.

The wording of the verse is very weird. It says "day and hour," but could it possibly mean that we may be able to figure out the year? I believe that's entirely possible. Once the signs for the final 7 years happen, we know that the end will come in seven years (thus meaning that we could possibly know the year, but not the exact day). TS, in his post, said that the world wouldn't end in 2012 (he didn't say the exact date...but could be wrong).

Personally, based on research, believe that the final 7 years COULD begin this year, possibly on 12-21-2012 (but not the end of the world). I say this because, I believe Jesus was giving a hint at the time it'd begin in Matthew 24:20-21

"But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor shall ever be."

If you look at what day of the week 12-21 (the first day of WINTER) falls on, it is a friday (the day before the SABBATH). The context of this verse is about the flight away from Jerusalem when the Abomination of Desolation occurs again (it happened for the first time when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem/the Temple in 70 AD). THe scripture say that Jerusalem will be under seige again in the time of the end.

I believe that around this time, Jerusalem will once again be under seige (by it's enemies), but this time will be the victor. I believe that Jesus is warning whoever is in Jerusalem, at that time, to be away before the time the AoD happens. If you want to know a little more about my research about the Book of Revelation, check out my thread on the MichaelsArmyOfLove forum: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I base all of this on my beliefs as a Latter-Day saint (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints aka "Mormon"). I have had many confirmations that I am following the right path, but I respect anyones beliefs about everything. Not trying to force my beliefs on anyone, just trying to help people understand things and choose for themselves :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 27, 2012, 05:37:48 PM
Quote from: The Sign
SIGN #1: THE FINAL ARK OF SAFETY
[...]  -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5. Only Michael Has Ever Seen God

Psalm 97:2, “Clouds and darkness are round about him … the habitation of his throne.” (see 18:11).
Job 26:9, “He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.” (see Leviticus 16:2).
Psalm 104:1,2, “O LORD my God, thou art very great … Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment …”
1 Timothy 6:16, “Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto …”

Revelation 4:3, “… and there was a rainbow round about the throne …” (see Ezekiel 1:26-28; 28:13-16).

The Father is hidden from the view of the angels, because He is surrounded by a cloud filled with colorful light and glory (see Jeremiah 14:21; 17:12; Acts 7:55,56). But the light alone would not hide the visibility of the Father, because light itself is what allows us to see things; however, shapes are not seen when light is scattered.
[....]

[...]
Recently, mathematician Vic Showell produced substantial evidence that the universe’s most important mathematical constants Pi and PHI, and every geometric structure in nature, contains at its core only nine fundamental musical notes or frequencies of sound and light in which 528Hz is central.

Additionally, this frequency, 528Hz, has been advanced by this author to be the “key to the house of David” (Isaiah 22:22; Rev. 3:7). It exclusively exists at the heart of the electromagnetic sound and light spectrums. It is the heart of the rainbow (light green in color) said to be spinning like a vortex of energy in the middle of your chest—the heart (chakra). This color, greenish-yellow, is the primary pigment in the botanical world.

Now an ark, or arc, is shaped like a rainbow—like a slice or section of a perfect circle. Given sound and light are both mathematical wave forms, fundamentally frequency vibrations, the light of any rainbow, or sound of a drum shaped like an arc, shares mathematical constants including 528Hz, the sound of LOVE.

Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:41:55 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 27, 2012, 05:45:35 PM
I had some trouble with uploading the pics, I hope you can all the visualize 4 pics.
You can find more info on this link , regarding Michael (our Michael!) and the Rainbow! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 27, 2012, 06:06:04 PM
I had some trouble with uploading the pics, I hope you can all the visualize 4 pics.
You can find more info on this link , regarding Michael (our Michael!) and the Rainbow! ;)

Other RAINBOW - connections.........

Michael Jackson Hoax Death-Old man,Yellow Brick Road,Hollywood

2011 Oscars - Live Performance - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - 83rd Academy Award
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46VrfroexW8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELaILNtgIGk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lIBLz0ikYU[/youtube]

Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:07:39 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 27, 2012, 06:31:55 PM
I can't say how glad I am about the change of tides in this thread. Love to see interesting informative posts instead of ridicule and attack.

As for TS saying the EOW is NOT on 12/21/12, that's just common sense I guess, because if you read Revelation, you see that LOTS has to happen before the end: mark of beast, time of trouble, resurrection of the dead etc. It's not very likely that ALL of that will happen within the next 11 months. It will probably be a few years at least for it to all happen before the EOW. All we know that the signs of the end are there, that we ARE at the end. We just don't know yet HOW close. I have said 2 years ago that I think that there is an evil plan for 2012. I still believe that although I had no Bible knowledge then. I now think that it might mean that it's the year of the mark of the beast, the beginning of the end.

The time of trouble will be a test of faith, its meaning is (IMO) for humanity to prove to Satan that it IS possible to live without sin, even if they are tempted to sin, or even persecuted if they refuse. It has to be proven that the human race is worth the trouble and the new earth/eternal life. Satan will do anything to prove God wrong and show that he was unfairly kicked out of heaven for sinning. That is in my opinion the battle that has to be fought. And I believe the 144000 is the group with that heavy task. They will not be the only ones saved at all, but they will have to win the battle for all humanity. Everyone besides the 144000 will die first and be resurrected later and judged everyone according to his works. Does that sound scary? I think being one of the 144000 will be far worse. Revelation 9:6:

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

That sounds scarier to me. Michael didn't only say to Batshit that he wanted to live forever (everyone saved outside the 144000 will), but he also said he didn't want to die. That means Michael wants to be one of the 144000 (the painting where he has the devil under his foot gives the same message). I am sure he can do it, he had one of the best tests with all the shit he has been through, but I hope in that case that he got rid of the JW belief that you only need to keep 9 commandments and can take "one of the least" (4th) with a grain of salt...

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:19

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 27, 2012, 07:06:50 PM
SimPattyK, Great songs with rainbows but what do all the rainbows mean ?

Someone on here said that the rainbow was an arc.  It has all the frequencies of ultraviolet light.  Our bodies have chakras or energy centers and each one absorbs or uses a different one of these frequencies.  We are all connected to these frequencies of light or the rainbow.  Almost like a bridge connecting everything.  DNA absorbs light also.  We are really a light body first and then a physical body second.                     

That's why you need to listen to your mother, grandmother, doctor when they say eat all your fruits and vegetables, all the colors of the rainbow.      ::P

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 27, 2012, 07:16:26 PM
Also,  Ron Wyatt said that there was a crystal radiating a RAINBOW in the cave with the arc of the covenant !!!!

It was on the video where he was talking about what was in the cave and what was in the arc.  There were two stone tablets in the arc.  There was furniture in the cave.  And then he mentions the crystal radiating a rainbow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 27, 2012, 07:33:26 PM
Thank you for adding all that, Dont'walkAway ;) this is really getting more and more interesting!! Can't wait to read the next "Signs" bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 27, 2012, 07:46:49 PM
Hi everyone!

still uneasy about authenticity of RW discovery i desited to hear all what i can find from his own word - so a search net for the videos with his interview and after get really excited from all the discovery he supposedly make , ONE thing get me caution from his speach  -

please start from 26.10 when he describing MEETING WITH THE ANGEL in the cave where Ark was posted and how he tooked 10 commadments tablet by his hand??  and so on .
The Ark Of The Covenant found in Israel

That description give me BIG reason to think twice before i accepted words of that man- even I REALLY wanted!

My appology if that was already mentioned before - its a lot to read from this threa and some time my poore phone not accepting properly wth forum pages.

I will post in a while all what i thinking now after analising TS info, - so speak to  all of you soon, dear Fam!!@@

STAY BLESSED!

bearhug

P>S>  cant find legit info where is Ark now after all discovery - anyone can help may be?

also, isnt true that Ark of the Covenant was discovered on the early christianity  and moved from that cave of Holy garden and then losted after 500AC or something. Then Rhon account cant be real unless in between those days and our time Ark have to be placed back to cave to be found againe.... sorry for rambling - may be i lost now on all that thoughts. *-)))

Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 07:55:14 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 27, 2012, 07:54:25 PM
Hi everyone!

still uneasy about authenticity of RW discovery i desited to hear all what i can find from his own word - so a searh net for the videos with his interview and after get really excited from all the discovery he supposedly make , ONE thing get me caution from his speach  -

please start from 26.10 when he describing MEETING WITH THE ANGEL in the cave where Ark was posted and how he tooked 10 commadments tablet by his hand??  and so on .
The Ark Of The Covenant found in Israel

That description give me BIG reason to think twice before i accepted words of that man- even I REALLY wanted!

My appology if that was already mentioned before - its a lot to read from this threa and some time my poore phone not accepting properly wth forum pages.

I will post in a while all what i thinking now after analising TS info, - so speak to  all of you soon, dear Fam!!@@

STAY BLESSED!

bearhug

P>S>  cant find legit info where is Ark now after all discovery - anyone can help may be?

also, isnt true that Ark of the Covenant was discovered on the early christianity  and moved from that cave of Holy garden and then losted after 500AC or something. Then Rhon account cant be real unless in between those days and our time Ark have to be placed back to cave to be found againe.... sorry for rambling - may be i lost now on all that thoughts. *-)))

I don't get what you mean. What exactly does he say that proves he is lying?

As or the Ark being moved to wherever, where does it say so? The last thing we know about it, is that Jeremiah hid it in the cave outside the walls of Jerusalem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 27, 2012, 08:14:42 PM
thanx Souza!
 all that part of his speech seems off for me when he discribinng the angel meeting - just odd on the tone HOW he said aboutt i believe that BIIIG PERSONAL EXPIERENCE. He give such a common reaction like we meet them every day .
may be for Ron is true everyday expierence but for most people isnt.
If I dare to ask how many of us meet the Angels  and it was genuene expierence  - then HOW  u will tell that for audience of strasngers?
From my feeling - his speech at This part seems really like imaginative description - LET ALONG U WILL BE THREMBLING for meeting Angels so They such DIFFERENT Creature and operate on giffer frequency of energy ---   SO, just CASUALLY MEET THEM AND TALKING AND PASSING BY???

Nah, I wl NOT buying that part.

may be its just me , but that account from his discovery  give me Big warnings - THERE WAS PPL AROUND who also was witnessing his convo with angel - may be Third party also can left some memory about that part , because that particular piece is DOUBTING me Veeeery much.

PEACE!
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:17:20 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 27, 2012, 08:54:53 PM
thanx Souza!
 all that part of his speech seems off for me when he discribinng the angel meeting - just odd on the tone HOW he said aboutt i believe that BIIIG PERSONAL EXPIERENCE. He give such a common reaction like we meet them every day .
may be for Ron is true everyday expierence but for most people isnt.
If I dare to ask how many of us meet the Angels  and it was genuene expierence  - then HOW  u will tell that for audience of strasngers?
From my feeling - his speech at This part seems really like imaginative description - LET ALONG U WILL BE THREMBLING for meeting Angels so They such DIFFERENT Creature and operate on giffer frequency of energy ---   SO, just CASUALLY MEET THEM AND TALKING AND PASSING BY???

Nah, I wl NOT buying that part.

may be its just me , but that account from his discovery  give me Big warnings - THERE WAS PPL AROUND who also was witnessing his convo with angel - may be Third party also can left some memory about that part , because that particular piece is DOUBTING me Veeeery much.

PEACE!

So you are basig your judgement on a feeling? That's mostly not the right way, do you know how many people have the 'feeling' MJ abused kids?

Also, this is YEARS after Ron's experience and he probably has told this same story hundreds of times before. Let's give an example: I was in a car accident ten years ago and my car ended up in the water and I had to save myself from my seatbelt, crawl over broken glass nd save myself out of the freezing water in the dark on the side of a road where only people pass by who live there and that weren't very many. That too is not an experience that many people have in life and the first few times I told people I was quite emotional and amazed at how lucky I had been that I survived that. When I tell people the same story now, I tell it in a casual way as if it's every day life because I told it so many times already. It has become so normal to me that sometimes I am surprised at people's reaction when they say hear it for the first time.

Ron says that he froze because of that experience, that he couldn't say anything. So what he is saying is that it WAS an amazing experience. But Ron has told the story so many times and relived it in his head hundreds of times for sure, that for him it has become 'normal'. Also, Ron is a religious man who probably never even doubted the existence of angels, which would make the experience for him different from someone with less or no belief. You are assuming that he is lying solely on his way of speaking then that is not the right way. That is the same as people sayin 'MJ is a freak that wears wigs and builds himself a themepark, therefore he must have molested those kids'. Different case, but same (wrong) way of judging because in both cases you look at the person, say YOU would not have done things that way or said things that way and therefore it's ot true. No one is the same. We all react differently to certain things, we all say things dfferently and we all feel and experience things in other ways. So saying Ron is a liar based on what you wrote is very unfair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 28, 2012, 02:41:16 AM
Souza, what an amazing story you have told! Thank you so much!

You know, if any of the people in the Bible who encountered angels were to have been living today and lived next door, probably few of us would believe them.  Yet we believe the Bible is true, historically IMO.  There are just so many liars everywhere, demented people, scammers, sincerely deluded people, money-makers, that it makes it EXTREMELY hard to find the few people who are indeed telling the truth.  Even let's say, if only .0001% are telling the truth about an angelic supernatural encounter, it means there are some on earth today who have really encountered an angel.

Skyways, I completely understand your hesitancy to believe RW’s talking to the angels. However I have heard in my life many stories of people who have encountered who they believe are angels, and several of those stories were told to me personally by the person who saw the angel.  In all the cases it was the unusual circumstances that led them to believe they were angels, things that happened that defied all logic.  Perhaps some members here have encountered an angel themselves.  This would be a very good time to hear some of them, if we are at this time questioning if RW really did/could see and talk to a real bona fide angel.

SimPattyK, wonderful  collage of MJ and rainbows!  Wow! The link also has so much!  Just adding about the two pillars that Michael in Captain EO stands between, is like the 2 pillars of Solomon’s temple named Jachin and Boaz, and also like the story of super-strong Samson taking down the enemy  by pushing on the two supporting pillars and making the building collapse.  Sim, do you realize that because we are finding how absolutely vast this rabbit hole is becoming and how we are probably only scratching the surface, you could be gathering enough collages for a thick hard-cover book!
 OMG! 

Donwalkaway,
I am reading David Wilcock's book, The Source Field Investigations, and it's very very good.  He talks about shared consciousness, telepathy, and the importance of the pineal gland.  Ancient people knew how to work with this energy field or the source field.  They used pyramids and other structures.  I just read the part in the book about the Tibetans.  They levitated huge stones by working with sound vibrations.  They used chanting,drums, and horns placed in key positions.  All of this knowledge has not been readily available to us. 

He even talks about time travel, hover craft and other great stuff !!!  These are events, research, and experiments that really happened.  Not Science Fiction.

Great post!  I’ve read about the Tibetans lifting things with sound frequencies as well.
Have you heard about the Coral Castle in Florida.  If you haven’t it’s well worth the reading into it. See my link below, but there’s lots out there on this topic.  This man single-handedly built something that defies all modern known methods and equipment, and is very similar to the Great Pyramid in the seeming impossibility of it.  Mr.  Ed Leedskalnin claimed to know the secrets of ancient Egyptians, but would not share the secrets even to his death. Yet the proof stands there, amazing people ever since.

Sarahli, thanks, I’ll watch them when I have extra time!  I absolutely love it when more people get into the spirit of putting their contributions to this huge controversial and challenging TS task, rather than only hearing about negativity. I love it when it gets busy here, and I can't possibly keep up.  albino/ bounce/ typing/ /overreacting/ bangbang  I don't like it when the numbers are so low, people are fighting, and no one's posting. crash/ :'( argue/ pale/ 

Finally, Do, I want to thank you for your lovely response to my post!   I was basically sending off my last post and ran (for work), and so I missed your post just before mine until now.  Also the things you added are all some of the many things Michael sings/says that stick in one’s mind as strange, but with the bigger picture actually make better sense, though controversial.  beerchug 
Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:49:49 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions