No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

Re: TIAI January 21
January 26, 2012, 03:22:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS you say as like it's a certainty the world won't end on 12/21/2012.
How can you be sure it won't end that day, as long as in the Bible it is written that nobody knows the exact moment? So how can you know it won't end that day? Doesn't this come against the Bible?
@AKHTONI - I like your signature.

@Gina: Since millions of people expect something that day, that pretty much GUARANTEES it won't happen that day (since no man knows the day or hour of Jesus' return). But the scriptures DO say that if we study them, and gain knowledge and wisdom, it won't take us by surprise (since it tells us to keep an eye out).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 26, 2012, 04:16:04 PM

BeTheChange, I think it's not so much the Ark at all, it's all about the Blood.  Whose is it, what are its properties, and how does the blood fit with Michael the Archangel and Michael Jackson?  I believe we're going to be reading of miracles and more Signs.  It's all about the blood, and it's going to be a miracle.  In Cry, the choir sings "You're the Chosen One", and Michael sings "I'm going to need some kind of sign". He sings that "they", not "we", don't know when it's all going to end, though he sings "I" twice. Stories buried could include the Ark.  "They'll be no more wars", could only be after the return of Christ, Michael the Archangel.  Finally he sings, "I will answer all your prayers."  I believe the Sign he's looking for could be the "transfer" of the blood to Michael.  MJ once said, "Have mercy for I have been bleeding for a long time."  Remember the bloody shirt 'In the closet', but now coming out to the world, priced $3.99 = 21 = 777.

Cry

[Verse 1]
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

[Verse 2]
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold

And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[Chorus:]
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

[Verse 3]
People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

[Verse 4]
Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

[Chorus]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[Chorus x3]

Change the world
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:23:34 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 26, 2012, 04:17:43 PM
TS you say as like it's a certainty the world won't end on 12/21/2012.
How can you be sure it won't end that day, as long as in the Bible it is written that nobody knows the exact moment? So how can you know it won't end that day? Doesn't this come against the Bible?
@AKHTONI - I like your signature.

@Gina: Since millions of people expect something that day, that pretty much GUARANTEES it won't happen that day (since no man knows the day or hour of Jesus' return). But the scriptures DO say that if we study them, and gain knowledge and wisdom, it won't take us by surprise (since it tells us to keep an eye out).
"Matthew 24:36
King James Version (KJV)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

So if nobody knows about that day, only God, I think nobody could tell exactly that it won't be a certain day.
Not even Michael Jackson can know about the end day >>>> this implies he can not know about the day the end won't come.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:19:52 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 26, 2012, 04:37:15 PM

@rswilley, I disagree - I  suspect many more millions are (arrogantly, maybe) thinking it ridiculous to believe something will happen on that day, so to my mind, that makes it a perfect day for God to do whatever it is he has to do!

@Gina, I agree that unless MJ, TS, The Sign, is God, they cannot know the world will not end on 21st December. I highlighted this earlier as an uncharacteristicaly bold statement by The Sign (if he's TS, that is).

[Sorry, I haven't quoted the relevant posts, I'm having real problems composing posts today - one I tried first thing this morning keeps reappearing in the box you write in, even though I abandonned it and have been offline since. Fingers crossed for this one!]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2012, 05:08:39 PM
For those struggling with the commandment about God not wanting idols, I was reminded of the blog post Kelly Clarkson posted shortly after Amy Winehouse's death. And it sort of puts a different perspective on it so I thought i'd share:

"I heard the news about Amy Winehouse. I'm incredibly sad. I didn't know her but I met her a few times and got to hear her sing before she blew up. She was a beautiful and talented girl. I'm angry. What a waste of a gifted person. What a shame she saw no hope and continued living her life in that manor. I have been that low emotionally and mentally and that is overwhelming. I keep asking myself why some of us are spared and the others are made examples. I'm very angry and sad. I don't know why it's bothering me so much. Sometimes I think this job will be the death of us all, or at least the emotional death of us all. Maybe that is why as a little kid in sunday school I learned that God didn't want false gods or idols. I thought it was terribly selfish of God as a child but I think I get it now. He didn't want us following people or things that are imperfect and not so much for the followers but for the gods and/or idols who will never be what everyone wishes or needs them to be because we are made imperfect. He knew we wouldn't be able to handle the pressure, the shame, the glory, or the power the spotlight brings. I am distraught. I am also extremely grateful and thankful for the people who love me and support me. Without such amazing friends and family who knows where I'd be. My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray for peace in your hearts."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 26, 2012, 05:29:06 PM
MJonMind, 

Yes, I also think the blood is important.   The blood from the ark and also the bloody shirt found in Michaels closet.  What do you mean by the transfer of blood to Michael ?  I was thinking it could be some type of match with chromosomes,genes, or the number of chromosomes.   Ron Wyatt also said that the blood came back to life with a water solution.  Maybe this is the miracle I was waiting for using water !!!!  On one of the videos about it they said you needed water, blood and the holy spirit.

I'm getting so happy and excited but I will research and watch and "let it simmer".  BeTheChange you had a good point when saying that , if God's law is not to worship items then why are we looking for an item ?  Getting the physical ark can cause conflicts, deceit,lies and wars just like you said.   So maybe the laws, faith and the blood are important and not really the physical ark ??    The ark is just really God's contract or promise to us which was signed using blood ?

Love to All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 26, 2012, 05:40:09 PM
Hello fellow hoaxers! I know I haven't been posting on this forum much for awhile now! Family duties and my husband being so against this has kept me away. But I have read all the post on this thread and on the other forum where my name is GodHasChosenTS!!!! I also believe Sunday is the false day of worship instituted by MAN not God. And Sabbath is Saturday the seventh day of the week! Souza you amaze me, how much you know after studying with your Bible teacher!

God Bless to everyone, lets keep an open mind and look at the evidences. I also believe RW findings are correct. Looking for the next Sign!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 27, 2012, 12:10:18 AM
@curls - you have any idea why TS made that statement? There must be an explanation.

Anyway, I still have to read that post in detail, I've read only half of it.

from rswilley2011
Since millions of people expect something that day, that pretty much GUARANTEES it won't happen that day (since no man knows the day or hour of Jesus' return)

It makes sense but this logic can not be above the scripture that says nobody knows that day.
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:15:44 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2012, 01:10:26 AM
Dontwalkaway,
What do you mean by the transfer of blood to Michael ?

Well, I know this seems a stretch, but somewhere along the line we're going to have to see a miracle if we believe the Bible--whether Jesus coming in the clouds, Michael's blood and body being changed to immortal, or our bodies either resurrected and/or changed to forever young, as TS declares confidently.

Here's Back:
On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

July 7, 09 was the Memorial service, but I don't know what could have transferred there, other than taking the coffin to Forest Lawn. The context seems to be MJ as angelic. If the transfer belief is his spirit going up to heaven, then that would have been on June 25th. 

The word "transfer" means:

(transitive verb)
-to convey from one person, place, or situation to another

a: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
b : to cause to pass from one to another : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
c : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-to make over the possession or control of : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-to print or otherwise copy from one surface to another by contact
intransitive verb
-to move to a different place, region, or situation; especially: to withdraw from one educational institution to enroll at another

Collosians 1:13
For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,

2 Kings 2:12-15
After Elijah is taken up, his power is transferred to Elisha.

Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 01:20:24 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 27, 2012, 01:29:25 AM
@curls - you have any idea why TS made that statement? There must be an explanation.

He must be God! Or he must be into even more cryptic, hidden-meaning, nothing-is-as-it-seems type writing than usual, if that is even possible. He'd just better not claim it as successful foretelling the future when nothing happens on that date!

@MJonmind, you seem to be stopping just short of saying MJ is dead, in your post just now.  Dead and now an 'Angelic presence'. Is this really where you're going with this?  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 27, 2012, 01:39:26 AM
 :lol:  Oh no, never dead!  Very much alive-- I'm just toying with semantics! :D  You know, moving puzzle pieces around.
What else can we do, until further insight from Front or TS?

Curls
He'd just better not claim it as successful foretelling the future when nothing happens on that date!

Right, when someone makes big claims which don't come true, they're in big trouble.  Mind you Jesus hasn't showed up yet either.
Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 01:42:14 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 27, 2012, 01:51:12 AM
:lol:  Oh no, never dead!  Very much alive-- I'm just toying with semantics! :D  You know, moving puzzle pieces around.
What else can we do, until further insight from Front or TS?

:lol: Ah, that's ok then! 'Bleep bleep' semantics - why can't people talk/write clearly?!!   /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 27, 2012, 02:43:55 AM
[...]Wishingstar, you and BeTheChange's posts are just so poignant and heart-stirring. [...]
+1 ;)

I also adore your posts, MjonMind, Grace, Sarahli
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jono

January 27, 2012, 03:45:17 AM
I bet MJ is having a good laugh reading this thread! Some of the statements in here are just downright funny!  lolol/

And sometimes he probably go something like this:  /overreacting/

Haha!  :lol: :lol:

Love you guys! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal