MJonmind

Re: TIAI January 21
January 25, 2012, 10:15:43 PM
MsTrinity333, my condolences to you in the loss of your father. May God bring you comfort, and may you feel the love here as well.

MJfansince4
but i think the end of the world will be God's BAM. just like no one knows Michael's, no one knows God's.
Yes, all very mysterious/seeming impossible.

Im_Convinced, yes I agree with you. I have studied SDA teaching in the past.

Edit: (After reading Bec's post below which I agree is the right attitude to have! Silly me crash/ 

RK, I agree those Georgia Guidestones are downright scary  interesting!
They remind me of (not sure if these have been noted before) the Jewish Noahide Laws (and the New World Court) which are:
The Seven Noahide Laws

1.    Idolatry is forbidden. Man is commanded to believe in the One G-d alone and worship only Him.
2.     Incestuous and adulterous relations are forbidden. Human beings are not sexual objects, nor is pleasure the ultimate goal of life.
3.     Murder is forbidden. The life of a human being, formed in G-d's image, is sacred.
4.     Cursing the name of G-d is forbidden. Besides honoring and respecting G-d, we learn from this precept that our speech must be sanctified, as that is the distinctive sign which separated man from the animals.
5.     Theft is forbidden. The world is not ours to do with as we please.
6.     Eating the flesh of a living animal is forbidden. This teaches us to be sensitive to cruelty to animals. (This was commanded to Noah for the first time along with the permission of eating meat. The rest were already given to Adam in the Garden of Eden.)
7.     Mankind is commanded to establish courts of justice and a just social order to enforce the first six laws and enact any other useful laws or customs.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The scary danger thing for Christians to keep in mind, about these laws especially tied to the New World Court is:
According to the Noahide Laws if one believes in the Messiah Yahushua, then they are guilty of Idolatry. To add fuel to the fire, if you speak the name of Eloah, you have Blasphemed, guilty as charged, outcome decapitation.

“NATIONAL ISSUE: One Court For All The World? A United Nations meeting in Rome is wrapping up five weeks of work on a proposed international criminal court. The new court would have worldwide jurisdiction and could investigate, indict, hold, try, and punish, those who committed certain crimes. The proposed international court would subject Americans to a new world authority... "Were talking about creating here something that exercises genuine power, real put-people-in-jail power, but that is responsible to no one but itself." said Lee Casey, a constitutional lawyer with the Washington firm of Hunton & Williams. [Investment Business Daily, Thursday July 16, 1998 Los Angeles, California]”
That old rugged machine is back! Guillotines, by the millions are being stored in Georgia and other parts of the United States. Bill #1274 of the Georgia House of Representatives- 1995/1996 Sessions HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions Code Sections - 17-10-38/ 17-10-44:

"And I saw thrones – and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them – and the lives of those who had been beheaded because of the witness they bore to Yahushua and because of the Word of Elohim, and who did not worship the beast, nor his image, and did not receive his mark upon their foreheads or upon their hands. And they lived and reigned with Messiah for a thousand years" (Revelation 20:4)
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:48:45 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 25, 2012, 10:30:26 PM
That statement bothers me too, mjfansince4.

I'm sitting here most nights unable to verbalize my thoughts re: all this. There's just a bunch of scattered emotions currently. This too shall pass.

But that statement does stick out as bothersome.

Ps. I don't think we need to worry about a law passing in regards to a Sunday Sabbath in the US. No major country could survive economically, especially right now, on a federally enforced 6 day work week. The service and entertainment industries would be crippled, for starters. It would never make it through the House. it wouldn't even make it to a bill considering the non-secular nature of the proposed legislation. You be hard pressed to find anyone in Government to sponsor it, much less support such an anti business/anti-capitalism/anti-economic growth political stance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

January 25, 2012, 10:34:24 PM
Who was it that was just saying, Stop Being Afraid,?

That's one emotion that I can do without. Wise words, anonymous friend, we do need to stop being afraid. Fear induced paranoia is what got this country into some super major shit in the first place, a few/ten years ago now. They use fear to make us compliant. So we "need" them to "rescue" us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 25, 2012, 10:48:07 PM
Who was it that was just saying, Stop Being Afraid,?

That's one emotion that I can do without. Wise words, anonymous friend, we do need to stop being afraid. Fear induced paranoia is what got this country into some super major shit in the first place, a few/ten years ago now. They use fear to make us compliant. So we "need" them to "rescue" us.
You're right, so I changed my post above.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 26, 2012, 12:37:00 AM
1. The First of Seven Signs

This is the first of 7 signs, which warn about the end of the world (EOW); all 7 of these signs will be published this year (2012). Sign #1 here is information about the true ark of the covenant: it’s meaning and importance, and how to clearly and unmistakably distinguish it from all the counterfeit arks out there. There is a wealth of information here, which has never been published until now; some elements have been in the public realm for many years, but much of this information—and especially the bigger picture—is now (on 1-21-12) coming out for the very first time in history.

Although there will be a wide range of reactions to this information, the intent and purpose of this message is not to create fear; instead, it is a message to become educated and prepare for what is on the horizon. Also, it is true that through the years, decades, and even centuries: there have been many false alarms about the EOW. What makes this warning any different? By the end of Sign #1, and especially by the end of Sign #7, the answer to that question should be overwhelmingly obvious.

It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough.

The message one receives from TS is all in how you interpret it. The comment about nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already... is referring to nobody growing old NOT nobody is going to be alive as in we are going to die. But there is criteria. The prophesies are coming true and Revelation 21 talks about a new earth and new heaven and there will be no more death. Like TS said if you keep watching you will learn how soon enough. He already stated his message wasn't to create fear just awareness.  rr/

So because I believe what the Bible says, that there will be no more death, by the time Revelation 21 happens IF we are still alive during that time we will stop aging and we will live forever in the age we are when it happens. So we won't grow old.
If I only make it to 45 and then live forever after that I am down for that.
/woohoo/

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

21. The Truth Will Prevail

God has provided the ark of safety for the EOW, just like he provided an ark of safety in the days of Noah. But this time, the ark of safety is not a boat; it’s not even a physical location at all. The safety lies only in knowing and following the true ark, and the truth which it reveals. “The Final Ark of Safety” is not any particular location, organization, or religion; it is simply the truth—nothing more, nothing less. The truth will prevail; so follow the truth, and you will prevail with the truth.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:42:08 AM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 26, 2012, 01:24:41 AM
What if MJ is not planning on Bamming until after the EOW, in the 'new world' that he believes is coming?  Then only those who make it to the 'other side', if there is to be one, will ever see him again. I'm beginning to wonder if I will go to my grave with my family still thinking I'm nuts for believing he is alive.  :cry:

Curls......have faith.  Michael said in TII, it's all an adventure....nothing to be afraid of.  I truly believe that Michael knows full well what's going here and in the hearts of believers.  For me, after reading this amazing thread and all that TS has posted over the past 2.5 years, I have made it to "the other side".  My heart is a much better place along with my mind. 

I feel like I am late to the ball in posting on this thread.  However, I enjoy each post so much, my mind races with thoughts in all directions.  Yet it was Grace's recent post about the farewell to the entertainer that made me realize, once again, the magnitude of this adventure called hoax.  It did indeed begin with the unyielding pain of death of someone I admired for years.  Michael was always more than just an entertainer to me.  Although, I can't exactly put into words what.  I never worshipped him like a mega-fan....there was a reverence I felt from the moment I first saw him as a boy.  His eyes told me something more.  Through the years, I loved, loved his music, his art, his style....though it was always a different level for me.  Like watching "divinity in motion"....he was truly gifted.  I don't feel that way about many artists.  Grace's post about the memorial being something more makes it crystal clear to me that June 25th as a whole was a metaphor for all things good.  It was a day of metaphoric death for a person I saw as divinely gifted.  I thought this very thought on June 25th, "if God gave such a gift to the world, why would he take it away....." It's only now that those words are proving to be the crux of my belief in Michael.  It's never been a secret Michael loves God.  Many celebrities thank God on stage after receiving an award.  It's the only time they acknowledge God at all.  Michael shared the love of God openly....and truly. The notion that this hoax has turned into a religious cavern of thought is true......all led by Michael.  It truly is a modern door-to-door way to discover things about God and religion as a whole.  It's an adventure of "beliefs"....of faiths.  To truly believe in Michael and his message, one must be willing to see how faith works in the heart.  Having faith doesn't always mean believing in God.   Having faith is believing in what you can not see.  At the moment, that something is Michael.  We can't see him physically, or can we?  I am 101% convinced he is here among us....ever writing, ever posting and guiding.  Who knows....perhaps I am completely nuts...right there with you curls, lol.  However, in my heart I feel it....and my heart doesn't lie.  My mind has the power to over-ride positive thoughts with seeds of doubt and despair.  However, it's only been through this adventure my mind has become stronger and more able to defend against those negative thoughts. 

This thread has proven very powerful in sustaining my belief that there is so much more to come.  It was never just about the death of a pop star.  It was never only for entertainment.....though it is incredibly entertaining on a whole different level.  The reasons for the hoax will come out in time.  "The truth will prevail".....what truth is that statement really talking about?  The truth of June 25th?  The truth of Michael's complete innocence? The truth of Jesus?  The truth of the Ark? 7 truths perhaps?

Michael's hoax was, is, and will be the greatest adventure of our lifetime.  To learn something in a totally new way is amazing to me.  If Michael knocked on my door, with a Bible in hand.....yes, I'd let him in.  However, I'd be so mesmerized I couldn't concentrate on the importance of the message.  Well Michael....knock knock.....I am totally concentrated on the the message now.  You have my full attention...........thank you. 

Curls...please have faith.  Everything will work out.  You are an amazing member here.  Your posts have inspired me to no end!  Thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you put in.  It truly shows.....surely Michael is very proud of you!

@BeTheChange.....your posts always make me fall over in amazement.  What you said about the "hoax portion" ending in November was brilliant.  It totally fits with what we are experiencing.  The words "truth" and "love" are what matters.  In all aspects of life those two things need to have the prevailing lead.  Without them, we are nothing.  With them, we are fulfilled.  Thank you, my friend, you always shed light on what I need to realize most.  *taking that collective deep breath now*

I will continue to poor over this thread and the new website TS directed to.  Thank you to all that posted so much here.....love you all!
Blessings Always
Wishingstar, thank you for your positive post! it was pleasure to read! bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

January 26, 2012, 01:29:43 AM

Hi Shybleueyes, please do not feel like you do not contribute here, because you DO! I like your comments, they are always so kind :)
I think everybody contributes here by visiting this forum and showing love and care for Michael.
Have a nice day! bearhug

@Emulik, Thank you for your very sweet words,  bearhug you make me happy for just reading my post.

I did already know you are very sweet and loving THANK U

Wish you LOVE and happiness  :)

thank you :) you are very sweet too and one of the members here I like, really bearhug
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:43:20 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

January 26, 2012, 03:37:48 AM
I just got done watching this video of Ron Wyatt that TS linked to in Sign #1.  I had previously maybe almost 2 years ago seen one video of him telling about Christ's special blood, because someone told me about it.  I’m not now making any opinion of whether I think RW’s finding is true or not. I'm just saying a little about it.

Aussie, I noticed that Ron Wyatt talks lots about the Holy Spirit, and seems to believe in the trinity, but TS doesn’t mention the HS.  What is the JW teaching on the HS? Thanks in advance!

Interesting that the 2 earthquakes match with RW’s claim, the one when Jesus died, supposedly opening the crack beneath him for the blood to fall on the mercy seat, then the other just after he was resurrected 2+ days later in the tomb location, but which supposedly closed the crack to the location of the ark, to seal it from air and moisture for 2000 years.  Makes one wonder why would God have caused them at all, if not for some practical purpose such as this. (I know the Bible says some graves opened and some people came alive and showed themselves to people. Also the earthquake could be perhaps for God to show Jesus was someone special.) But RW's is a more realistic reason for me!

Ron tells a story of when he was young that he stole something from a store, and felt so guilty about it, that he went back, purchased another one and then went back to put it back on the shelf. That way he didn’t have to confess his crime. I guess he’s trying to show that he wants to be honest and believable. 

One of the most interesting things to me, is that he said he was going to give copies of this video he shot in the underground chamber  to people he trusts around the world, which will be shown on TV in the future.  I’m wondering now if he may have given this video to Michael, who may show it to us in a future Sign. He said he was waiting for an angel to tell him who to give the video to.  I wonder how his death affects this process.  I’m assuming that this same angel protected RW from the usual danger, while removing the 2 tables of stone written on on 4 sides in proto-aramaic, and taking the blood sample. 

Actually he said the 4 angels guarding the ark, lifted up the mercy seat so he could remove them.  Later on there were 6 Israelis that died trying to remove the ark, so there’s been no more attempts, and the ark remains there.  Angels are seen in this coming video.  He went into the chamber alone, and so if anyone else claims to have seen it, they are lying.  He said the Ark was put in that underground chamber in 586 BC just before Solomon’s temple was destroyed, and that he is the first and only person to have seen it since that time, specially chosen by God.

RW seems very conservative evangelical Christian to me, very concerned for the lost, that they should trust in Jesus, and the audience seemed to believe his story was true. Well, that’s basically what stood out to me.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:52:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2012, 08:29:28 AM
MsTrinity...my heartfelt condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.  May you continue to see and feel God's light in times of darkness.

@bec...I agree that it is very difficult to imagine a Sunday Sabbath 'law' being passed.  I remember when I was very little (this may 'date' me lol)...there was very little 'business' that would take place here in Canada on Sunday's (pretty much all stores were closed...and if I remember correctly, they were legally NOT able to be open).  Then a 'law' was passed giving businesses the option to open up on Sunday's and although it was initially met with much controversy (because people believed that Sunday was the Sabbath)...most businesses opened their doors immediately; before long, it became the 'norm' for everyone.  I don't see this being reversed now because neither businesses nor the public would want it to.  Given the 'unlikely' odds of this happening...if it were to somehow become a 'mainstream' topic of discussion and/or if it were introduced as a bill in consideration....I think it would be a HUGE sign of things to come.  It's definitely something to keep an eye/ear open to.

@Im_convinced...I completely agree with your interpretation of The Sign's last post re: the statement of 'not growing old'.  I've mentioned before that at NO time while reading the post did I feel 'fear' of any kind...I felt a million other things but not fear.  Regardless of what The Sign said...I have always believed in God's promise of 'eternity' and the magnificent splendor of the New Earth, where time ceases to exist as we know it (hence, no death, no aging). 

So because I believe what the Bible says, that there will be no more death, by the time Revelation 21 happens IF we are still alive during that time we will stop aging and we will live forever in the age we are when it happens. So we won't grow old.

I'm wondering if God is 'strict' on that point lol....cause if given the choice, I'd pick a younger age than my current one  :lol:

As for the 'Ark' discussion, I'm still REALLY confused over it because of how I'm interpreting God's laws regarding 'idolatry'...both in making 'idols' and in bowing down or worshipping them.  I posted about this conundrum that is causing a 'stumbling block' for me in a previous post...and I think it was only MJonmind that commented saying she sees it as a 'paradox' as well.  I would REALLY be interested in hearing others' interpretations regarding this (Souza, Im_convinced, Aussie, anyone help???).  I'm still feeling VERY 'weary' or cautious about the 'intent' behind the surfacing of this Ark 'object'.

@Wish and MJonmind...your posts are always an inspiration for me and you both have taught me SO much over the course of our friendship.  I am so thankful for having met you both, and all the other wonderful, brilliant, loving souls I got to meet during this wild and crazy adventure. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:31:32 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

January 26, 2012, 09:07:21 AM
Been watching and reading everything.......

I might be able to contribute when I have something worthwhile to add to the discussion.

That's all for now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 26, 2012, 11:08:50 AM

As for the 'Ark' discussion, I'm still REALLY confused over it because of how I'm interpreting God's laws regarding 'idolatry'...both in making 'idols' and in bowing down or worshipping them.  I posted about this conundrum that is causing a 'stumbling block' for me in a previous post...and I think it was only MJonmind that commented saying she sees it as a 'paradox' as well.  I would REALLY be interested in hearing others' interpretations regarding this (Souza, Im_convinced, Aussie, anyone help???).  I'm still feeling VERY 'weary' or cautious about the 'intent' behind the surfacing of this Ark 'object'.

Well seeing as you asked BeTheChange, I too thought of this as soon as great debate began about 'an object' with so much supposed importance. It doesn't tie in with what I personally understand of God's laws. Sorry I didn't chime in before - I'm really just watching here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 26, 2012, 12:56:51 PM
Concerning idolatry in regards to the Ark, I think that it’s not something that is to be “considered” as it’s God Himself who asked and thought Moses how to build it. We have its description in the Bible so if we believe that the Ark is real based on the Bible then we must accept that it’s God Himself who commanded it to be built regardless of potential idolatry.

If people worship the Ark itself I think that it’s also part of the test of faith as God is very clear that only Him is God to be worshipped. So anyone who follows truthfully this commandment will not worship the Ark itself but the One who sent it and will just believe in the truth that it contains.

Concerning the law of the beast which I am still unsure what it is really about (what is the mark of the beast then?) I think we need not forget that the evil side operate with the problem-reaction-solution concept, so they may well create the problem themselves like for example the biggest economic crisis ever to be able to pass any unlawful law they want. It's happened like that many times with people not questionning but complying. So maybe that before this law is passed an "event" will happen to make it look like it's the panacea.

JMO.  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

AKHTONI

January 26, 2012, 01:20:42 PM
How about the muslims beliefs: this is from wiki:
In chapter 2 of the Islamic Quran (Verse 248), the Children of Israel, at the time of Samuel and Saul, were given back the Tabut E Sakina (the casket of Shekhinah) which contained remnants of the household of Musa (Moses) and Harun (Aaron) carried by angels which confirmed peace and reassurance for them from their Lord. The Qur'an states:

And (further) their Prophet said to them: "A Sign of his authority is that there shall come to you the Ark of the covenant, with (an assurance) therein of security (Sakina) from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a symbol for you if ye indeed have faith.[18]

The Islamic scholar Al Baidawi mentioned that the sakina could be Tawrat, the Books of Moses.[19] According to Al-Jalalan, the relics in the Ark were the fragments of the two tablets, rods, robes, shoes, mitres of Moses and the vase of manna.[19] Al-Tha'alibi, in Qisas Al-Anbiya (The Stories of the Prophets), has given an earlier and later history of the Ark.

According to most Muslim scholars, the Ark of the Covenant has a religious basis in Islam, and Islam gives it special significance. Shia sect of Muslims believe that it will be found by Mahdi near the end of times from Lake Tiberias.[20]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

January 26, 2012, 02:08:28 PM
@curls and Sarahli...thanks so much for your input.  As I mentioned, I think my interpretation is what is causing me confusion.  But my 'problem' extends beyond that, I guess.  If broken down (and this is just how I think of it, while fully respecting others' interpretations), my being 'unsure' stems from:

The Bible clearly states the 'description' of an Ark and it clearly states that it was God's will that it be 'created'.  On that alone, one must first believe in God (which I do, so that part is a non-issue for me) AND one must believe that God, indeed, 'commissioned' an earthly Ark to be made.  On a deeper level, this also means that one must believe and 'trust' that the information in the Bible about the Ark, written by 'man, was 'interpreted' correctly by those who wrote it and by those who've read it (and there's many different interpretations out there over just about every aspect of the Bible). 

To believe God 'asked' for this object to be built is difficult for me to understand because it would be an object housing 'laws' that forbid the making of such objects  :?  Also, God HAD to know that such an object would be worshipped---which ALSO goes against HIS 'laws' it housed.  So even if I take the leap in faith and believe that God DID ask for it to be made...I still can't/don't understand it (I know...trying to 'understand' God is no easy task, and perhaps we're not meant to).  As a parent myself (and I consider God to be THE father of ALL)...if I knew that one of my 'possessions' would cause a war between my children over ownership of it or that instead of loving me, they'd love and want this 'possession'...especially if I had raised them to NOT focus on or 'worship' material possessions----I'd get rid of it.  What 'pleasure' would this 'object' bring me or my children in the end?  I know the comparison between us as parents and God in all His wisdom isn't a great one lol....but a lot of my parenting comes from what I 'think' God would do or how He'd handle a certain situation.  And the only thing I can come up with...IF He asked for an Ark to be built, knowing full well that it would be worshipped AND could cause war...is that it was and still is some kind of test.

We had no say in the 'making' of it...so if there was some sort of 'sin' involved (i.e. a breaking of God's law), it was not our doing...it was not our test.  But we do have a say in how we 'treat' this Ark should it 'appear'.  And the more I think about it, the more I know (or hope) that should it appear, I will NOT bow down to it nor worship it nor support any 'side' that chooses war because of it.  I may be wrong in saying that and it may end up being the wrong choice (not supporting either 'side' in THAT battle)...but at least I'll know that I followed God's law, as I interpreted it.  How can that be a wrong choice in God's eyes?

If it's not a 'test'...the only other thing I can think of is that it is God's ultimate 'proof' for a world that sadly still needs confirmation in order to fully beLIEve.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:01:40 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 26, 2012, 02:09:40 PM
TS you say as like it's a certainty the world won't end on 12/21/2012.
How can you be sure it won't end that day, as long as in the Bible it is written that nobody knows the exact moment? So how can you know it won't end that day? Doesn't this come against the Bible?
@AKHTONI - I like your signature.
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 02:14:33 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions