Re: TIAI January 21
January 25, 2012, 10:37:50 AM
The anointing of the Holy of Holies that Daniel 9:24 refers  is not yet occurred. It must come after the atonement of iniquity and the establishing of eternal justice, i.e  the day  representing Yom Kippur (EOW) - the day when the place where the king will sit will be anointed.
This is a point against the theory of Wyatt. Isn’t it?

I noticed that in the "Day of Atonement" (Yom Kippur = EOW) the Jews had to sacrifice a ram and  two goats and mark the ark with their blood. These are the same animals appeared to Daniel in a vision to indicate the empires that will be destroyed at the end of time

Daniel 8
19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
 20The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
 21And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
 25And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2012, 11:18:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What if MJ is not planning on Bamming until after the EOW, in the 'new world' that he believes is coming?  Then only those who make it to the 'other side', if there is to be one, will ever see him again. I'm beginning to wonder if I will go to my grave with my family still thinking I'm nuts for believing he is alive.  :cry:

Curls......have faith.  Michael said in TII, it's all an adventure....nothing to be afraid of.  I truly believe that Michael knows full well what's going here and in the hearts of believers.  For me, after reading this amazing thread and all that TS has posted over the past 2.5 years, I have made it to "the other side".  My heart is a much better place along with my mind. 

I feel like I am late to the ball in posting on this thread.  However, I enjoy each post so much, my mind races with thoughts in all directions.  Yet it was Grace's recent post about the farewell to the entertainer that made me realize, once again, the magnitude of this adventure called hoax.  It did indeed begin with the unyielding pain of death of someone I admired for years.  Michael was always more than just an entertainer to me.  Although, I can't exactly put into words what.  I never worshipped him like a mega-fan....there was a reverence I felt from the moment I first saw him as a boy.  His eyes told me something more.  Through the years, I loved, loved his music, his art, his style....though it was always a different level for me.  Like watching "divinity in motion"....he was truly gifted.  I don't feel that way about many artists.  Grace's post about the memorial being something more makes it crystal clear to me that June 25th as a whole was a metaphor for all things good.  It was a day of metaphoric death for a person I saw as divinely gifted.  I thought this very thought on June 25th, "if God gave such a gift to the world, why would he take it away....." It's only now that those words are proving to be the crux of my belief in Michael.  It's never been a secret Michael loves God.  Many celebrities thank God on stage after receiving an award.  It's the only time they acknowledge God at all.  Michael shared the love of God openly....and truly. The notion that this hoax has turned into a religious cavern of thought is true......all led by Michael.  It truly is a modern door-to-door way to discover things about God and religion as a whole.  It's an adventure of "beliefs"....of faiths.  To truly believe in Michael and his message, one must be willing to see how faith works in the heart.  Having faith doesn't always mean believing in God.   Having faith is believing in what you can not see.  At the moment, that something is Michael.  We can't see him physically, or can we?  I am 101% convinced he is here among us....ever writing, ever posting and guiding.  Who knows....perhaps I am completely nuts...right there with you curls, lol.  However, in my heart I feel it....and my heart doesn't lie.  My mind has the power to over-ride positive thoughts with seeds of doubt and despair.  However, it's only been through this adventure my mind has become stronger and more able to defend against those negative thoughts. 

This thread has proven very powerful in sustaining my belief that there is so much more to come.  It was never just about the death of a pop star.  It was never only for entertainment.....though it is incredibly entertaining on a whole different level.  The reasons for the hoax will come out in time.  "The truth will prevail".....what truth is that statement really talking about?  The truth of June 25th?  The truth of Michael's complete innocence? The truth of Jesus?  The truth of the Ark? 7 truths perhaps?

Michael's hoax was, is, and will be the greatest adventure of our lifetime.  To learn something in a totally new way is amazing to me.  If Michael knocked on my door, with a Bible in hand.....yes, I'd let him in.  However, I'd be so mesmerized I couldn't concentrate on the importance of the message.  Well Michael....knock knock.....I am totally concentrated on the the message now.  You have my full attention...........thank you. 

Curls...please have faith.  Everything will work out.  You are an amazing member here.  Your posts have inspired me to no end!  Thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you put in.  It truly shows.....surely Michael is very proud of you!

@BeTheChange.....your posts always make me fall over in amazement.  What you said about the "hoax portion" ending in November was brilliant.  It totally fits with what we are experiencing.  The words "truth" and "love" are what matters.  In all aspects of life those two things need to have the prevailing lead.  Without them, we are nothing.  With them, we are fulfilled.  Thank you, my friend, you always shed light on what I need to realize most.  *taking that collective deep breath now*

I will continue to poor over this thread and the new website TS directed to.  Thank you to all that posted so much here.....love you all!
Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 25, 2012, 12:24:24 PM
The name "Armageddon" produces hunches and terror in the minds of many. Some imagine a great world war in the Middle East. Others imagine an Antichrist struggling for world supremacy. Others do not know what believe or expect.

The Scriptures teach that this battle is fought between two major forces: God, and his followers, versus the devil, evil spirits and their wicked and unclean followers. So, the battle of Armageddon is a symbol that describes this controversy and furious conflict between God and Satan - between truth and error. And this spiritual battle will involve everyone on earth so that each can decide who follow - one or the other, God and the truth, or the devil and the error: to an eternal life with God or eternal destruction with Satan.

Of all the great powers that govern the Earth, the fact that in paganism, Church and State were not separate - but were jointly United is also shown. In Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome, the State was always used to support and give strength to the pagan religion of the time. Laws were always promulgated and the civil power was used to impose the worship of pagan deities and false beliefs.
Today, as in ancient times, the spirit of celebration and adoration of human perceptions, institutions and tradition; the desire to unite the Church with the State to the Church can be strengthened to impose their dogma and decrees, and worldly spirit is the spirit of the Dragon. And this spirit will grow more and more prominently until it ends in the great time of trouble for the people of God.

We must differentiate between the good of evil, and not let ourselves be fooled that the end i think it is the aim of this message of TS.

That difference of evil for good? as of the light to darkness. They are just opposites.
Evil is anything which damages
The good is what benefits us if we see him in a simplistic sense.
Evil is Satan, the tempting, hatred
The good is God, the love.
I believe that these concepts are the same everywhere. The form of their conceptualizacion would be the difference. The good is common, morally, bad too is common, as immoral and morality is one in all cultures. The differences of approach is something else. This clear, in my concept. In my way of seeing things. I sincerely believe that there are different customs, different forms of expression, but I think we have much in common. Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2012, 01:19:00 PM

Hi Shybleueyes, please do not feel like you do not contribute here, because you DO! I like your comments, they are always so kind :)
I think everybody contributes here by visiting this forum and showing love and care for Michael.
Have a nice day! bearhug
[/quote]
[/quote]

@Emulik, Thank you for your very sweet words,  bearhug you make me happy for just reading my post.

I did already know you are very sweet and loving THANK U

Wish you LOVE and happiness  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

curls

January 25, 2012, 02:24:45 PM

@Curls, TS has been very clear that Michael will return before 2013.  ;)

Being realistic here, I have to say TS (normally) has a way of wording things that allows for changes of plans. He (almost) always leaves space for a 'get-out' if needed. It's a skill he has in writing that I actually admire greatly, even though it's exasperating at times!

I say 'normally' and 'almost' because in the first section of this Ark redirect (quoted below), he appears not to leave any room for doubt/change of heart or plan - and this is very uncharacteristic of him.

"It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 25, 2012, 02:40:23 PM
What if MJ is not planning on Bamming until after the EOW, in the 'new world' that he believes is coming?  Then only those who make it to the 'other side', if there is to be one, will ever see him again. I'm beginning to wonder if I will go to my grave with my family still thinking I'm nuts for believing he is alive.  :cry:

Curls......have faith.  Michael said in TII, it's all an adventure....nothing to be afraid of.

"The truth will prevail".....what truth is that statement really talking about?  The truth of June 25th?  The truth of Michael's complete innocence? The truth of Jesus?  The truth of the Ark? 7 truths perhaps?

Curls...please have faith.  Everything will work out. 

@wishingstar, I enjoyed reading your post, (bits quoted above) thanks for responding to mine.

Regarding MJ's comment in TII, it could be argued that this is how he views the EOW and beyond. It may have little to do with us and our response to his hoax.

You say 'have faith', but I have to ask myself 'faith in what?' Just as you went on to ask about what 'truth' will prevail, I ask myself what I'm supposed to be having faith in here. Faith in Michael being alive, faith in him coming back, faith in God, faith in a bright new world following the end of this one?????  Front has said it doesn't matter if you don't have faith in God, just have faith in Michael, but The Sign's post would indicate that faith in God and a new world is what is really important in all this.

I have faith that Michael is alive - and that's about as far as I can take things at the moment.  So I keep watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 25, 2012, 03:44:03 PM
Grace
I would like to encourage you to start a thread about your findings in Quran.
Yes, Sarahli and Diggyon, the more merrier! respect/ 

BeTheChange  Yes, the image law is an enigma I’ve studied before. Also the temple was filled with imagery as well. I believe God in this master storyline, has put in some deliberate trip-ups for the ones who wish to go deeper into the riddles, layers, codes, cryptic messages the Bible holds.

Wishingstar
Michael shared the love of God openly....and truly. The notion that this hoax has turned into a religious cavern of thought is true......all led by Michael.  It truly is a modern door-to-door way to discover things about God and religion as a whole.  It's an adventure of "beliefs"....of faiths.  To truly believe in Michael and his message, one must be willing to see how faith works in the heart.

Michael's hoax was, is, and will be the greatest adventure of our lifetime.  To learn something in a totally new way is amazing to me.  If Michael knocked on my door, with a Bible in hand.....yes, I'd let him in.  However, I'd be so mesmerized I couldn't concentrate on the importance of the message.  Well Michael....knock knock.....I am totally concentrated on the the message now.  You have my full attention...........thank you.

Wishingstar, you and BeTheChange's posts are just so poignant and heart-stirring. Michael at the door brings to mind this oft seen painting.

Curls
Being realistic here, I have to say TS (normally) has a way of wording things that allows for changes of plans. He (almost) always leaves space for a 'get-out' if needed. It's a skill he has in writing that I actually admire greatly, even though it's exasperating at times!
Isn't he truly all that, and much more!  Makes you want /pull hair/ /scream/   But we can't leave if we wanted to.  :lol:
Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:12:08 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 25, 2012, 03:45:15 PM
I will not participate in / contribute to the biblical discussion or the "this religion is doing this" and "that one is doing that". There are others doing that better than I would. In addition, I think this is a very private affair.

One thing however I want to get out as this is the key IMHO to further understanding.
We have witnessed a "death" story being told which led us to determine from the pieces we were offered that the person said to have died (said so by very powerful and convincing multiplicators) did NOT die.

I think we are dealing with a parable which we still have not figured out completely.
IMHO it is essential to look back to remember and look again at what we saw and read and witnessed.

We thought the story would refer to 2005, Sneddon, Klein, Jackson 5, AEG, Sony, TPTB, bad contracts, cheaters, leeches, false estate, bad doctors, bad guys, good guys, indepted physicians repeatedly lost on nittycritty child support issues (bad daddy) but negociating with real big guys six-digit contracts, making a career from a personal physician to a family doctor with a holistic approach and being such a loved member of his church (and patient) community that he would address them and his emotions not only in a publicly printed letter of a "once in a lifetime chance" but also on today's mass medium youtube etc etc...
One day we were thinking this or that person played this or that role, the other day we were getting into the contrary impression and were never able to really nail it down to a 100% fact. We were hovering around like a balloon losing its knot --------- pschschschscht --------- up and down and right and left. When we fell down to one theory, we were blown up again with a new story and --------- pschschschscht --------- went the balloon again. LOL

BUT - what if all that was presented was NEVER about Michael?
What if Michael has taken on the role to witness on Jesus, tell the Bible, from door to door, like he never has done it before? Didn't he get as close as can be with us? Didn't he invite us to discover the man? And wouldn't he (I'm trying to imagine) like to "start with the one in the mirror, for once in his life, it's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right? I gotta make that make me then make (that change)"?

I remember I did not get the memorial at all as to who, why and how was participating - REALLY strange. For the farewell of THE entertainer? Far too religious. Painted oversticky with symbolism and not convincing to be a heartfelt goodbye for a person. A show to transport symbols and serve public emotions in providing a valve to let the steam out. I remember I sat there in disbelief.

So if it was not a farewell for the entertainer or person, the memorial was what then?
It was bringing a pretty whole lot of spiritual momentum back into our memory of Michael Jackson and changed our perception, right? Was it moving? Yes. Was it asking for handkerchiefs? Yes. Was it our goodbye to Thriller, Bad, "scandals", Dancing The Dream, Moonwalker? No.
Even the commenting journalists were completely confused. They had prepared discography and career data and had to face Al Sharpton. Not much of their bio script would come up to be commented on. So they stayed with "it's sooo sad" and most of the times they were blubbering true nonsense.

Coming from a "we do not know exactly what happened but it is all sooo sad" media and public assumptions of God knows what - swallowing the ambulance / coroner van fodder without any further question - to a spiritual <Thank You Lord> convention to celebrate an empty golden casket at Staples Center. Right. We went back "to normal" to investigate Sheriff, LAPD, LAFD, coroner, FBI, CIA, hospital, docs, pharmacies, the media and God knows what.
Was that relevant? This was also it. But not the right key.

Do we realize now how many spiritually important persons have accompanied the first phases and Michael and us and do we realize that everything ties back to the belief in God? To "HEALING THE WORLD" taken serious?

TMZ's "SWAT" operation picture with the moonwalking casket comes into my mind - special weapons and tactics - if for anything, I love Harvey for his word games - and Michael for being the master of word games. This is so brilliant...

July 7, 2009 (there is an "s" missing):

April 10, 2010:
(aka THIS AIN'T REAL ... LOL)

We thought it was a criminal investigation into Doc Murray when in fact court room was a live demonstration of false assumptions, theories, curves of 9 peaks on a slide that were all man-made without any backing up case behind.
When Doc Murray was strangled in IV tubes and buried under 777 vials in the room, Dr. White had to acknowledge he violated court rules, Dr. Shafer emphasized on his huge theoretical hot air achievements and global recommendations, when Judge Pastor was predicting the weather and traffic conditions (remember the rainy days?), when Flannagan let the room fall asleep one more time, when the camera zoomed onto a wrong seal nobody seemed to care about, when the Sheriff staff sat on a torch and we found all kinds of keys, elephants and dodos in the room and Ms. Brazil was just as pretty as ever and Wally was sooo smart again, it was NOT about Michael.

It was about what we make out of our belief in God (for agnostics or atheists: the positive higher powers in our life).
A show, a selfish "look how great I am", stuffed with all kinds of cosy things, breaking the rules, putting garbage on the table declaring it important, making up our own drafts of explanations of our pictures in a TERRIBLE quality, playing on I-Pad during court (or the cell phone in church during mass?), dwelling again and again in all kinds of unnecessary loops (and loopholes), finally falling asleep and making everybody else asleep - thus being a block in the path of our brothers and sisters and of ourselves.

Michael is holding up a real HUGE mirror IMHO.
He's doing a tremendously good job. This is breathtaking.
Not over yet. More to come. Did I say, I love this journey? I really do. From the bottom of my heart.
So grateful for Michael's patience. If anyone, he got it.

Gratitude thread?
God, am I blessed to live these days, to have been called into this place, to get to know Michael and grow myself everyday more. This is the most exciting deep sea dive I've ever agreed to undertake without knowing whether there'd be any oxygene or life support (or IV) down there - and yet I KNOW, I will get up and out as a new person and it will all be fine and better than ever.

EOW ? End of ME.

Blessings and much love to everybody - my deepest respect to Michael who just did it.

bearhug
Oh how I bet Michael sat down for hours if not days to discuss with Doc Murray.
But not about Propofol LOL

L.O.V.E.

Grace, laughter, tears, clapping hands, yellin'  /woohoo/ and finally  bow/ were my reactions while I was reading your post! This HUGE mirror you were talking about is exactly what is Michael holding up in front of us, like he was singing "Man in the mirror" in TII "stand up.. stand up, look at yourself and make that change". You perfectly described my thoughts about Michael's plans and mission, in a bigger picture perspective. TMZ's casket and SWAT van article was one of the odd sort of spoofish articles of TMZ where I was "hmmm" thinking. My faith and amazement grew more and more during this journey . I love it and I'm also grateful to join all of you. Indeed, there's more to come, the journey ain't over yet, I've plenty of patience, it's definately worth it and I've a big suitcase with me lol.
Oh how I bet Michael sat down for hours if not days to discuss with Doc Murray.
But not about Propofol LOL
lolol/ I bet with you! Probably heavy discussions about the screenplay and acting techniques ;)).

Thanks Grace for your tremendously well written post.

I'm happy to be here, I wouldn't have missed this for the world and I thank ALL of you for your great posts here on this forum!

bearhug

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:48:48 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

January 25, 2012, 03:53:44 PM
Oh how I bet Michael sat down for hours if not days to discuss with Doc Murray.But not about Propofol LOL

That's assuming he exists. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2012, 04:40:56 PM
Amazing post, Grace, and all of you guys... Knowing that Europe is going to sign ACTA tomorrow - now I'm starting to have all the pieces of the puzzle fit in my head...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 25, 2012, 05:22:17 PM
Im_convinced linked to:
The "Sabbath" to Make a "Comeback" in 2012 in America (January 2012)
Faith leaders were asked for predictions for 2012. Look at one of the things that was stated ...
"Sabbath becomes trendy! Fourth Commandment makes a comeback! Sabbath named Time’s person of the year! A new movement sweeps the country. They call themselves 24/6. Worn out by being tethered to the grid 24/7, sick of being accessible all hours of the day, inundated by updates, upgrades, and breaking news, AMERICANS FINALLY REBEL, DEMANDING, "WE NEED A DAY OFF." People all over the country go offline for 24 hours every week. The simple break from the frenetic pace results in lowered cholesterol rates, fewer speeding tickets, and a reduction in marital strife. Peace, tranquility and contentment spread like wildfire."
This "sabbath" as we know will be Sunday!
News Article: (See point number 9)    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sign (TS)
Also, video of the ark and the tables of stone will be made public in the near future, shortly after the mark of the beast law is passed.).

It's possible that MJ has met and discussed the findings with Ron Wyatt, since he seems confident about what will be shown in the future. Talking one on one changes things, such as trustworthiness possibly. Perhaps MJ has met with political law-makers and knows about the NSL New Sunday Law, with certainty as well.

MJonmind-I can't tell if you think this is a good thing or bad thing based on the article you chose to post in this comment. The National Sunday Law is NOT a good thing at all. It is being sold to everyone as a good thing because people are tired of working with no day specified by law that they don't have to work. If the National Sunday Law goes into effect it will mean that people are taking the mark of the beast if they abide by that law. The reason people are/will take the mark of the beast is because they will be keeping the Sabbath on the wrong day. They wont even know it. This is why this info is so important now to us because we will know about the scheme and we can prepare to not take the mark of the beast. Saturday is the correct day of Sabbath (like Souza wrote). Sunday is the day Satan made us believe was the right day.

I realize that for right now most of the info regarding the National Sunday Law is geared towards America but it is said that once we (USA) make it mandatory as a law the rest of the countries will follow until the whole world is worshipping the beast. That link I posted has many articles about some countries already making this law enforcable. Here is another link I found regarding the issue.

The information you quoted from TS is not exclusive to him.
This link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I posted in my other comment where the booklet is available regarding the N.S.L. also has this info. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The time is coming when the inhabitants of the world will have a universal, religious law enforced upon them. This law will force man to break God's law, by penalty of disenfranchisement (being unable to buy or sell, Rev. 13:17). Some time after this law has been passed, God will allow the tables of stone (The 10 Commandments) and a good clear video of the Ark of the Covenant to be put on public display.
Scroll down to the first video. I believe that TS only tells us so much, like guiding us in the right direction but stops short of almost telling us everything. The rest is up to us to discover. ;)
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 05:30:11 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2012, 06:18:19 PM
@ Bindupbrokenheart: Your posts were excellent.   /bravo/
Ron Wyatt is very controversial among the mainstream of Christianity.  There's some good and some bad so everyone please take him with a grain of salt, and don't be deceived.
I posted this earlier on the other site so will copy it here:

Just wanted to check in and let you know TS I saw the redirect.    ::P

My father passed away 1-16-2012 so I have been busy elsewhere making arrangements and will get back to studying & re-reading your post later. Right now I have a lot to handle. 
I love you TS; you know that.  That will never change, but I think you already know on this we will just need to agree to disagree on the Michael the Archangel / Jesus thing.  I understand where you are coming from, and why you would believe that with the whole Angel of the Lord thing which confuses a lot of people, but I believe as does most mainstream Christianity that the Bible supports & identifies them as two separate entities. 

I wish you well and will be back later.   :-*

Love to all 

bearhug

PS:
I Just watched this today after my original post. I think it's relevant... WOW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eucVQtdvQQ[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

January 25, 2012, 06:35:15 PM
@MsTrinity333.......I will keep you close in thought and prayer for the passing of your father.  You are such blessing here.  I hope you find peace and comfort knowing that friends are thinking of you.
Blessings to you always........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 25, 2012, 08:56:11 PM
We are talking in this topic about the Ark of the Covenant and the tablets of stone containing the commandments written with the finger of God that were placed inside the Ark.
The georgia guidestones also have a list of 10 commandments of the NWO's agenda. For comparison, this is their list.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world's people. The American Stonehenge's reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones' emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to "seeking harmony with the infinite" reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.

I am once again totally speechless at the audacity and pride of man to raise his fist in defiance at the laws of the Living God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2012, 09:03:44 PM

@Curls, TS has been very clear that Michael will return before 2013.  ;)

I say 'normally' and 'almost' because in the first section of this Ark redirect (quoted below), he appears not to leave any room for doubt/change of heart or plan - and this is very uncharacteristic of him.

"It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough."

i've stayed away from commenting in this thread because i don't know about the direction this is all going. however, i've read every post here trying to learn. i decided to sit back and watch how this all plays out.

i must say the quote curls uses from TS confuses me (and upsets  me). how does TS know the world will end soon after 2012? and pardon me, but am i the only one upset by the claim that we "won't live to grow old?" i'm not necessarily afraid of death, but i will certainly feel that i was cheated from experience and my purpose. i believe in the Bible that God says no one knows when the world will end. i don't think Michael knows. i don't think TS knows. unless TS is God and is up in heaven on his holy wifi giving us these updates, then i think he should be careful with these statements. people will (and have) started to question his role.

unless......and i could be reading this completely out of context....TS said the world will end "shortly after 2012." he did not clarify that it was after dec. 31 2012. he DID state that it won't end 12. 21. 12 (questionable because i don't think anyone knows for certain). what if this is all alluding to the bam. the world as we know it (meaning without Michael) will end after 2012 (1.1.12) but not on 12. 21. 12.  (maybe before that date). i don't know. i'm throwing it out there.

but i think the end of the world will be God's BAM. just like no one knows Michael's, no one knows God's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions