Grace

Re: TIAI January 21
January 24, 2012, 06:30:28 PM
I will not participate in / contribute to the biblical discussion or the "this religion is doing this" and "that one is doing that". There are others doing that better than I would. In addition, I think this is a very private affair.

One thing however I want to get out as this is the key IMHO to further understanding.
We have witnessed a "death" story being told which led us to determine from the pieces we were offered that the person said to have died (said so by very powerful and convincing multiplicators) did NOT die.

I think we are dealing with a parable which we still have not figured out completely.
IMHO it is essential to look back to remember and look again at what we saw and read and witnessed.

We thought the story would refer to 2005, Sneddon, Klein, Jackson 5, AEG, Sony, TPTB, bad contracts, cheaters, leeches, false estate, bad doctors, bad guys, good guys, indepted physicians repeatedly lost on nittycritty child support issues (bad daddy) but negociating with real big guys six-digit contracts, making a career from a personal physician to a family doctor with a holistic approach and being such a loved member of his church (and patient) community that he would address them and his emotions not only in a publicly printed letter of a "once in a lifetime chance" but also on today's mass medium youtube etc etc...
One day we were thinking this or that person played this or that role, the other day we were getting into the contrary impression and were never able to really nail it down to a 100% fact. We were hovering around like a balloon losing its knot --------- pschschschscht --------- up and down and right and left. When we fell down to one theory, we were blown up again with a new story and --------- pschschschscht --------- went the balloon again. LOL

BUT - what if all that was presented was NEVER about Michael?
What if Michael has taken on the role to witness on Jesus, tell the Bible, from door to door, like he never has done it before? Didn't he get as close as can be with us? Didn't he invite us to discover the man? And wouldn't he (I'm trying to imagine) like to "start with the one in the mirror, for once in his life, it's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right? I gotta make that make me then make (that change)"?

I remember I did not get the memorial at all as to who, why and how was participating - REALLY strange. For the farewell of THE entertainer? Far too religious. Painted oversticky with symbolism and not convincing to be a heartfelt goodbye for a person. A show to transport symbols and serve public emotions in providing a valve to let the steam out. I remember I sat there in disbelief.

So if it was not a farewell for the entertainer or person, the memorial was what then?
It was bringing a pretty whole lot of spiritual momentum back into our memory of Michael Jackson and changed our perception, right? Was it moving? Yes. Was it asking for handkerchiefs? Yes. Was it our goodbye to Thriller, Bad, "scandals", Dancing The Dream, Moonwalker? No.
Even the commenting journalists were completely confused. They had prepared discography and career data and had to face Al Sharpton. Not much of their bio script would come up to be commented on. So they stayed with "it's sooo sad" and most of the times they were blubbering true nonsense.

Coming from a "we do not know exactly what happened but it is all sooo sad" media and public assumptions of God knows what - swallowing the ambulance / coroner van fodder without any further question - to a spiritual <Thank You Lord> convention to celebrate an empty golden casket at Staples Center. Right. We went back "to normal" to investigate Sheriff, LAPD, LAFD, coroner, FBI, CIA, hospital, docs, pharmacies, the media and God knows what.
Was that relevant? This was also it. But not the right key.

Do we realize now how many spiritually important persons have accompanied the first phases and Michael and us and do we realize that everything ties back to the belief in God? To "HEALING THE WORLD" taken serious?

TMZ's "SWAT" operation picture with the moonwalking casket comes into my mind - special weapons and tactics - if for anything, I love Harvey for his word games - and Michael for being the master of word games. This is so brilliant...

July 7, 2009 (there is an "s" missing):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 10, 2010:
(aka THIS AIN'T REAL ... LOL)

We thought it was a criminal investigation into Doc Murray when in fact court room was a live demonstration of false assumptions, theories, curves of 9 peaks on a slide that were all man-made without any backing up case behind.
When Doc Murray was strangled in IV tubes and buried under 777 vials in the room, Dr. White had to acknowledge he violated court rules, Dr. Shafer emphasized on his huge theoretical hot air achievements and global recommendations, when Judge Pastor was predicting the weather and traffic conditions (remember the rainy days?), when Flannagan let the room fall asleep one more time, when the camera zoomed onto a wrong seal nobody seemed to care about, when the Sheriff staff sat on a torch and we found all kinds of keys, elephants and dodos in the room and Ms. Brazil was just as pretty as ever and Wally was sooo smart again, it was NOT about Michael.

It was about what we make out of our belief in God (for agnostics or atheists: the positive higher powers in our life).
A show, a selfish "look how great I am", stuffed with all kinds of cosy things, breaking the rules, putting garbage on the table declaring it important, making up our own drafts of explanations of our pictures in a TERRIBLE quality, playing on I-Pad during court (or the cell phone in church during mass?), dwelling again and again in all kinds of unnecessary loops (and loopholes), finally falling asleep and making everybody else asleep - thus being a block in the path of our brothers and sisters and of ourselves.

Michael is holding up a real HUGE mirror IMHO.
He's doing a tremendously good job. This is breathtaking.
Not over yet. More to come. Did I say, I love this journey? I really do. From the bottom of my heart.
So grateful for Michael's patience. If anyone, he got it.

Gratitude thread?
God, am I blessed to live these days, to have been called into this place, to get to know Michael and grow myself everyday more. This is the most exciting deep sea dive I've ever agreed to undertake without knowing whether there'd be any oxygene or life support (or IV) down there - and yet I KNOW, I will get up and out as a new person and it will all be fine and better than ever.

EOW ? End of ME.

Blessings and much love to everybody - my deepest respect to Michael who just did it.

bearhug
Oh how I bet Michael sat down for hours if not days to discuss with Doc Murray.
But not about Propofol LOL

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:31:37 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

January 24, 2012, 06:33:22 PM
The truth i have not had time to read a lot ... and i am a little confused with the things that I have read someone can interpret this:

In Revelation 11:19 am, the Bible explicitly states that the Ark of the Covenant is in the temple of God in Heaven.

The "2 witnesses" of Revelation.11:
One immediately thinks of Enoch and Elijah, who are the two people who did not die... but who tells us here are "2 witnesses" that make the same wonders that Elijah and Moses: can close the sky so that no rain, as Elijah; turn the water in blood, and could send the plagues that God commanded through Moses, 11: 6.
Do the wonders you did Moses and Elijah, but they will be defeated by the "beast" and their bodies exposed to the world for 3 days and half... but they risen and will rise to heaven, to the astonishment of the world!.
... And will be a "great earthquake" in 11: 13, at the end of the sixth trumpet, as happened in the sixth seal, 6: 2, and will be on 7th Cup 16: 18-19...
...The "Temple", is the central theme in this passage of the "2 witnesses": starts by measuring the Temple in 11: 1, and ends "opening the Temple" in 11: 19, seeing the Ark of the Covenant, and by sending to the ground "lightning, voices, lightning and an earthquake and strong hail", with e same meaning that 8: 5, already discussed... the 1,260 days of the testimony of the "2 witnesses" are the 3 and a half years of the "abominable desolation"in which there will be no sacrifice in the temple; and the 3 and a half days in which witnesses are dead are the 3 and a half years of the great tribulation

" …In heaven was opened the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony" in the 4:1, a door opens up in the sky for John; in the 11:19 am, the Ark of the Covenant appears in the Temple so that believers they see it. Now the heavenly tabernacle appear in all its fullness (Exodus 38:21; Numbers 10:11; 17:7; Acts 7:44)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 24, 2012, 07:23:38 PM
Just a quick reply to all who said they would join together in a fresh look at the memorial. Thankyou guys. I will start a thread for it. It may get off to a slow start  as there is so much to be studying and researching at the moment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 24, 2012, 08:32:59 PM
Here is a post I wrote in 2010 regarding The Dome of the Rock with other interesting connections.
Going back to Key word "DOME" this should be after Millineum Dome info about London

Templar Knights>>>Dome of The Rock

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine and major landmark located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine and major landmark located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It was completed in 691-692, making it the oldest existing Islamic building in the world. The site's significance stems from the religious beliefs regarding the rock, known as the Foundation Stone, at its heart.

The first headquarters of the Knights Templar, Al Aqsa Mosque, on Jerusalem's Temple Mount. The Crusaders called it the Temple of Solomon, as it was built on top of the ruins of the original Temple, and it was from this location that the Knights took their name of Templar.

Al-Aqsa Mosque also known as al-Aqsa, is an Islamic holy place in the Old City of Jerusalem. The site that includes the mosque (along with the Dome of the Rock) is also referred to as al-Haram ash-Sharif or "Sacred Noble Sanctuary", a site also known as the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism, the place where the First and Second Temples are generally accepted to have stood. Widely considered as the third holiest site in Islam, Muslims believe that Muhammad was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during the Night Journey. Islamic tradition holds that Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God ordered him to turn towards the Ka'aba.

Located On:
The Temple Mount, also known as Mount Moriah and by Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary, is a religious site in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Judaism regards the Temple Mount as the place where God chose the Divine Presence to rest, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first man, Adam. The site is the location of Abraham's binding of Isaac, and of two Jewish Temples. According to the Bible the site should function as the center of all national life - government, judicial, economical (during the 2nd Temple period), and, of course, religious center. From that location the word of God will come out to all nations, and that is the site that all prayers are focused at. The first was built by Solomon the son of David in 957 BCE and destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE. The second was constructed under the auspices of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE and destroyed by the Roman Empire in 70 CE. Jewish tradition maintains it is here the Third and final Temple will also be built. The location is the holiest site in Judaism and is the place Jews turn towards during prayer. Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the Divine Presence is still present at the site. It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God. The ark of covenant and the tablets may still be buried in one of the many underground cavities at the site.

Moriah is the name given to a mountain range by the Book of Genesis, in which context it is given as the location of the sacrifice of Isaac. Traditionally Moriah has been interpreted as the name of the specific mountain at which this occurred, rather than just the name of the range. The exact location referred to is currently a matter of some debate.

The Book of Genesis is the first book of the Hebrew Bible, the first of five books of the Torah, which are called the Pentateuch in the Christian Old Testament.

Genesis contains some of the best known biblical stories, including the Hebrew account of the creation of the world, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Noah's Ark, the Tower of Babel, the Call of Abraham, Abraham and the sacrifice of Isaac, Esau and Jacob, the marriage of Jacob, Jacob and Laban, Sarah and Pharaoh, Sarah and Abimelech, the battle of the Vale of Siddim, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jacob's wrestling with the angel at Peniel, Joseph and his coat of many colours, Joseph and the interpretation of Pharaoh's dreams, Onan and his sin, the seduction of Lot by his daughters, the Blessing of Jacob, the purchase of the cave of Machpelah, and others. Structurally, it consists of the "primeval history" (chapters 1–11) and cycles of Patriarchal stories (chapters 12–50)—Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (renamed, Israel), and concluding with Joseph. Modern critical scholarship believes that the Book of Genesis reached its final form in the 5th century BC, with a previous history of composition reaching back into the 6th and 7th centuries.

Located In:
The oldest part of the city, the City of David, was settled in the 4th millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest cities in the world. Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism and has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people since c. 1000 BCE, when David the King of Israel first established it as the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel (Psalms 122), and his son Solomon commissioned the building of the First Temple in the city. Jerusalem is also considered a holy city in Christianity and contains a number of significant Christian sites, and, due to the mentioning of 'The Farthest Mosque' in the Qur'an (Sura al-Isra) and the subsequent building of a mosque called 'the Farthest Mosque' on the Temple Mount, Islam regards Jerusalem as its third-holiest city.

Full Circle back to the beginning.
This IS just scratching the surface.
Peace

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 24, 2012, 09:51:51 PM
20. Why Can’t We See the Ark?

Some ask why we can’t see the ark, if Ron really found it? What about the Israelites, did they have to see the ark physically, in order to believe that it existed? Remember, only the high priest was allowed to see the ark, and only on one day of the year (Yom Kippur). Also, the ark is still being guarded by the four angels; so nobody will see the ark without God allowing it (see Leviticus 16:12,13). In fact, Ron said that there were: “… six Israelis that died, in attempts to go in and move it [six men to move the ark!]. … But the men that went in to move it died, before they even got near the chamber.” (~44:00, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

John 20:29 “Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me [resurrected], thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”

God wants us to see the ark by faith. But not blind faith, gullibly believing everything that anyone tells us; no, we should have intelligent faith that is based upon plenty of evidence. Also, video of the ark and the tables of stone will be made public in the near future, shortly after the mark of the beast law is passed.

For now, there are a few drawings of the ark, based upon Ron’s description of it. One of them has the blood on the correct side of the mercy seat, and the staves near the bottom, but not underneath. This is because Ron was not the artist, and some of the finer details were not understood correctly by the artist. There are a few other drawings of the Wyatt ark, at least one of which has the staves completely under the ark, where they belong.

Furthermore, Ron also discovered Noah’s ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, the Red Sea crossing, Mount Sinai, the crucifixion site, and more. Just like with the ark of the covenant, these other genuine discoveries stand out in striking contrast to the traditional beliefs on these things. And with everything other than the ark, we can see at least photographs or video; and some of them can even be seen in person! So these other discoveries help to give Ron Wyatt additional validation, that he found the real ark of the covenant.
The National Sunday Law is the mark of the beast law.
I received the booklet in this link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in my mailbox in 2010. I have known about this and I have been watching to see when this will be enforced. The pdf of The National Sunday Law is available to download for free. I am not promoting anything except truth. I just found the link and read that the booklet was available on line recently.

I also found this website that has alot of info regarding the N.S.L.
I am not trying to promote any religion or sway anyone's opinion. Go by the evidence.  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 24, 2012, 11:59:06 PM
wow Grace I loved your words, you even made me cry. I hope you have the right image of what happened, anyway it was very emotional to read your post.

So if it was not a farewell for the entertainer or person, the memorial was what then?
It was bringing a pretty whole lot of spiritual momentum back into our memory of Michael Jackson and changed our perception, right? Was it moving? Yes. Was it asking for handkerchiefs? Yes. Was it our goodbye to Thriller, Bad, "scandals", Dancing The Dream, Moonwalker? No.
Even the commenting journalists were completely confused. They had prepared discography and career data and had to face Al Sharpton. Not much of their bio script would come up to be commented on. So they stayed with "it's sooo sad" and most of the times they were blubbering true nonsense.

Coming from a "we do not know exactly what happened but it is all sooo sad" media and public assumptions of God knows what - swallowing the ambulance / coroner van fodder without any further question - to a spiritual <Thank You Lord> convention to celebrate an empty golden casket at Staples Center. Right. We went back "to normal" to investigate Sheriff, LAPD, LAFD, coroner, FBI, CIA, hospital, docs, pharmacies, the media and God knows what.
Was that relevant? This was also it. But not the right key.

Do we realize now how many spiritually important persons have accompanied the first phases and Michael and us and do we realize that everything ties back to the belief in God? To "HEALING THE WORLD" taken serious?

I love you Michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 25, 2012, 02:17:52 AM
Grace, that was a lovely summation of much of the hoax events! /bravo/
pschschschscht --------- went the balloon again. LOL
Michael is holding up a real HUGE mirror IMHO.

Im_convinced linked to:
The "Sabbath" to Make a "Comeback" in 2012 in America (January 2012)
Faith leaders were asked for predictions for 2012. Look at one of the things that was stated ...
"Sabbath becomes trendy! Fourth Commandment makes a comeback! Sabbath named Time’s person of the year! A new movement sweeps the country. They call themselves 24/6. Worn out by being tethered to the grid 24/7, sick of being accessible all hours of the day, inundated by updates, upgrades, and breaking news, AMERICANS FINALLY REBEL, DEMANDING, "WE NEED A DAY OFF." People all over the country go offline for 24 hours every week. The simple break from the frenetic pace results in lowered cholesterol rates, fewer speeding tickets, and a reduction in marital strife. Peace, tranquility and contentment spread like wildfire."
This "sabbath" as we know will be Sunday!
News Article: (See point number 9)    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sign (TS)
Also, video of the ark and the tables of stone will be made public in the near future, shortly after the mark of the beast law is passed.).

It's possible that MJ has met and discussed the findings with Ron Wyatt, since he seems confident about what will be shown in the future. Talking one on one changes things, such as trustworthiness possibly. Perhaps MJ has met with political law-makers and knows about the NSL New Sunday Law, with certainty as well.

SimPattyK
Thank you for your kind words!  I somehow missed them before!

aaaah What do you mean? You know I love you very much, you and your posts, don't you?
I guess I'll have to say it more often, then !

My love right back at ya! 
bearhug
Actually what I meant was I missed reading your kind words in the post you made on that page, until later when re-reading! :lol:  Although I'll be happy to receive as many kind words as you can spare. :D 

Souza,
Your Bible studies are amazing especially considering this is all new for you!
I just noticed the yearly Sabbath days are different than the 7 feasts, particularly the Day of Atonement, and as TS said, Yom Kippur stands for the EOW before the happy 7th lights feast afterwards.

1 Passover
2. Feast: Feast of unleavened bread
3. Feast: Feast of Firstfruits
4. Feast: Shavuot (Pentecost)
5. Feast: Feast of trumpets
6. Feast: Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement)
7. Feast: Succoth (Tabernacles)
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:58:33 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 25, 2012, 02:33:22 AM
happy that i saw your post Aussie, and i totally agree with you, i'm so confused lately more than ever......  most of TS latest post.
I still do strongly believe TS is speaking for Michael, so i want to see how this posts would develop futher, i think TS or MJ has a purpose for this post besides  the religion part. There's more to come!
This is what i believe and i'm feeling comfortable with this, it surely feels good to know MIchael
reaching out to us. i do feel a litlle ashamed or guilt for saying "US"because i know how much i wanted or tryed for contributing to the hoax Family, i can't measure with you all.i hope Maybe some day i can do something in return.

LOVE to you all, and thank you
TS i'm looking forward to see the other Signs

Hi Shybleueyes, please do not feel like you do not contribute here, because you DO! I like your comments, they are always so kind :)
I think everybody contributes here by visiting this forum and showing love and care for Michael.
Have a nice day! bearhug
[/quote]
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:58:52 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

January 25, 2012, 02:40:21 AM
Think this could be a connection?
The bloody shirt left behind at Carolwood hidden away in a closet
and the Blood of Jesus left behind on the mercy seat?
We've never had a dot to connect to the blood stained shirt before.

I also can't see TS using something as holy and precious as the Blood of Jesus to test people with. Just can't get my head around that . The blood of Christ is something not to be trivialized or played with. So I believe he is sincere in what he has presented.

you are right. and what about knife that was found on bed table in bedroom of Michael? he was really big so everybody could see him, but I think in official agencies there was no mention about him. could that knife be connection with that bloody shirt?
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:00:38 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

diggyon

January 25, 2012, 07:09:25 AM
Good point Diggyon.  There are other holy books such as the Quran and Talmud.  What do they say about the end of the World ?  Isn't the Talmud similar to the Old Testament ???  I know the three big religions Judiasm, Islam, and Christianity have a lot in common.   

Maybe it doesn't matter.  If God sent some one to help earth it's for the whole planet.  Not only one religion.  If you beleive in God, then it's the same God for all of us.   I think of God as the creator.

Love You All

I have read the Quran and the Bible. I must admit that there are many similarities between them. But it is suitable for such a subject to draw attention to other holy books as well. Until now we are only reading Bible quotes. Somehow I believe that TS believes only in the Bible. That's why we never see any other quotes from other Holy Books.

Indeed Diggyon there are a lot of similarities but also some contradictions. Now concerning the end of the world it doesn't go into great details, but there sure is mention of it. The world will end one day.

Now there is something that I had discovered and posted in a redirect thread and I remember you were the only one who answered. Do you remember Sura 55 "The Most Gracious" and the same verse repeated several times? When you add all the verses' numbers it pinpoints directly to 2012 (=1433 lunar calendar) and the verse in question is "Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?. In all honesty I think that it's not a coincidence, especially considering that the Quran has been written a long time ago. So my interpretation is that God will show His marvels, surely the Ark is one of these marvels. Just what is happening with the unveiling of information about the Ark... coincidence? I think there will be other marvels to unveil as well.

There is also a prophecy called "the smoke" in Sura 44 that has to pass yet, before the advent of God and Magog, so maybe that it's related too.

44:10
Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.

I think it's about "darkness" envelopping the earth. Just my interpretation here.  ;)

Yes Sarahli, I remember that post very well. I must also admit that you have a very sharp memory. Actually I am interested in numerology in holy books. I read the Bible and the Quran too. I have copies of them at home. T.S. showed us numerology in the Bible. So I started to make my researches about numerology in Quran, since it is a holy book as well. I found amazing things about numerology in Quran that i wouldn't want to share here on that forum as may many won't be interested to read about. I also read Sura no. 44 and no 55. Actually I am open to any interpretation. I am glad to be the only one who answered you on what you wrote about the EOW in the Quran. It's important to make some researches about this subject. The holy books are full of signs and infromation, only for those who seek the knowledge!!!
Again, I must admit that you have a  V E R Y  sharp  M E M O R Y !!!!How do you do that???? Any advice??   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Grace

January 25, 2012, 07:27:31 AM
Sarahli and diggyon - I for one am VERY interested in learning about the Quran. I remember a post about the number 7 in Quran but I would not be able to find it again.
I would also like to learn about the Torah and Jewish scriptures if we have someone here who could tell us about it. The more we know about each other and each other's cultural history, the more we can understand each other in our differences and our common elements.
Understanding is the basis for tolerance and tolerance is the basis for peace.
In the end, it does not matter which colour or belief we have.
The answer is love and love is understood in every language and culture and that's GREAT.

I would like to encourage you to start a thread about your findings in Quran.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 25, 2012, 09:03:38 AM
Sarahli and diggyon - I for one am VERY interested in learning about the Quran. I remember a post about the number 7 in Quran but I would not be able to find it again.
I would also like to learn about the Torah and Jewish scriptures if we have someone here who could tell us about it. The more we know about each other and each other's cultural history, the more we can understand each other in our differences and our common elements.
Understanding is the basis for tolerance and tolerance is the basis for peace.
In the end, it does not matter which colour or belief we have.
The answer is love and love is understood in every language and culture and that's GREAT.
I would like to encourage you to start a thread about your findings in Quran.

Grace...I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've got some amazing posts!  Even if we don't see eye to eye on everything (although your thoughts very often mirror mine)...I SO respect your views, perspectives and YOU!  What you said right there (in bold), I think, is THE 'key' to a 'new' world.  Sadly, none of us have experienced THAT kind of world in our lifetimes...we'd have to go WAY back in history to find anything remotely resembling that kind of 'respect' among people and between 'man' and nature.  Even more sad is that our CHILDREN won't experience it either...unless WE do something about it.  And at the rate we've been going....our children will be lucky if they even have the chance to have children of their own. 

Your post about the hoax purpose...Mike's purpose for doing all this...was really interesting.  I can SEE Mike taking 'door to door' to a whole new level and that, in itself, would be great of Mike.  But I think it's got to be more than that...or at least that's what we're being led to believe.  Given the state we're in worldwide....I'm REALLY hoping it's more than that.  And if there's anyone who can 'kick-off' the global "change" that is needed...it's Mike.  He's practising what he preached all along...except now on a grand stage.  I can't see the whole picture yet...i.e. I don't know what the whole 'vision' is yet (there's been glimpses and flashes of some goals along the way)...but based on everything we've seen/heard/learned over the past 2.5 years, I have faith that he knows exactly what he's doing, he knows the end goal, he's studied the different ways to get there and chose the most 'entertaining' paths and the most 'educational' ones (thanks Mike  ::P ) and he WILL get us there.  I'm not sure how much of that is what I KNOW and how much is what I'm hoping for...and how much is both.

TS' last post took things to a whole new 'hoax' level...in fact, I think the 'hoax' portion of this adventure ended on November 29, 2011 (Level 7 ring a bell?...IT ended on November 29 because HE ended it)...we're beyond the 'hoax' now.  We went from dissecting ambulance footage to dissecting the Ark of the Covenant lol.  According to Jermaine, the time up until November 29 was about 'justice'...and only then would it be time for 'truth'.  Interesting how The Sign and the first of 7 Signs are 'surfacing' now...'he' didn't begin with the Sign/Signs (we first had updates and then levels) and according to TS, these are the final 7 pieces (i.e. he didn't list anything AFTER the 7 Signs when he listed what's to come THIS year).  When I put the two together (Jermaine's words and TS' posting dates---which we KNOW are intentional and well thought out)...I'm thinking that we're gonna be getting a lot of 'truth' coming our way.  I, for one, am gonna try my hardest to be open to it and not 'judge' it without really looking at it.  The 'truth' sometimes hurts or can make us feel uncomfortable...and we may not 'like' some of the truths that'll come our way....but in the end, 'truth' IS all that matters.  Well...truth AND love is all that matters.  Here's to hoping Mike has a plan to bring BOTH back into the world...a double BAM  ::P

We should all take a collective deep breath....find some extra seatbelts and a hand to hold lol....cause I do believe we're heading into the home-stretch....and it will end with a BAM!

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:11:11 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

January 25, 2012, 09:56:45 AM
What if MJ is not planning on Bamming until after the EOW, in the 'new world' that he believes is coming?  Then only those who make it to the 'other side', if there is to be one, will ever see him again. I'm beginning to wonder if I will go to my grave with my family still thinking I'm nuts for believing he is alive.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 25, 2012, 10:04:12 AM
Diggyon  lolol/ I have a S.E.L.E.C.T.I.V.E. memory!  geek/  It works on its own nothing to do about that.  :mrgreen:

Thank you Grace for showing your interest, it's really nice. So I may start a thread about the Quran in the religious forum and I hope that you Diggyon will post your discoveries there too?

@Curls, TS has been very clear that Michael will return before 2013.  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 25, 2012, 10:25:31 AM
I'm reading over some stuff and I'm COMPLETELY confused about something (nothing new there lol).  THIS Bible passage 'overshadows' everything and anything I read, see, or 'learn' about the 'Ark' (the 'earthly' one):

Exodus 20:3-6
New International Version (NIV)

“You shall have no other gods before me.

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.  You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments."

For those that study the Bible...how does the Ark factor in to that?  Isn't it an image made by man in the form of something in heaven?  Will people not 'bow down' to it IF it 'surfaces'?  I know a lot of people that go to church every Sunday (which I guess is the wrong day lol)...and they WILL bow down to it, if 'it' appears.  Was the Ark created out of 'sin' (i.e. a broken 'law')...or is it somehow exempt from God's 'law' in the passage above?  If it is exempt (i.e. God 'allowed' it)....then will those that bow down to it be commiting a 'sin'?

There's something that just doesn't 'feel' right about this whole Ark issue...but I can't pinpoint what it is.  Maybe it's my interpretation of that passage that is causing a 'stumbling block' for me.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:28:12 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal