Re: TIAI January 21
January 24, 2012, 11:10:46 AM
Just remembered something Front wrote awhile back (on Sept 15):

There are some extremely insightful and well-thought out posts by several members here, based on their examinations & analyses----> connecting the dots from past to present…..THEN and NOW.  In order to move forward and allow current "unknowns" to surface, I highly suggest we return to those posts and continue to reflect upon those observations. I have a feeling that in doing so will lead to a deeper understanding as future events come to light. And if it doesn't, then I guess I'll just have to return this Magic 8 Ball.

Maybe The Sign was 'a current unknown' that Front was talking about.  If that's the case, we must be doing something right because he's surfaced  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

January 24, 2012, 12:52:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS signed the $999 challenge (SCARED YET) as 'The Sign'.

Meanwhile, anyone can promote this $999 reward through any method that you want.  But please do NOT reference You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the $999 reward, because sooner or later it will probably get redirected away from this post.  Instead, use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the $999 reward (and I will ask Mo & Souza to put a link from that page to this post).

... and now it’s Time for me to Sign,

The Sign

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me about that Bec.  Guess he was paving the way back then.

@BeTheChange, thanks for your comments too!
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 12:54:51 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 24, 2012, 01:34:28 PM
There is a lot to take in and reflect on. I agree that this is only the 1st Sign, so we don't have the entire picture yet. I'm not sure what to make of Ron Wyatt as of now, but with time I will look into it more. I thank everyone for posting useful videos, and your thoughts and reflections are helping me to understand this better.  It’s really great to have everyone’s perspectives. Of course let us ask God to guide us always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

January 24, 2012, 01:40:56 PM
The 'thing' with Ron that I think is really 'tripping' me up/out...is that he just so happened to find everything he went looking for.  Stuff that people had searched forever for...and then this guy shows up...always at the right time, right place...and BAM  :lol: there it is.  Either he was truly led by God and had His help in locating these artifacts....or he's a scammer..

just to play devils advocate and no pun intended here, but just want to point out that evil side can make man accomplish, discover and achieve feats too (as per what we have all read in the bible) - ...

here are some examples, to refresh our memories:

-magic practicing priests in pharaohs time were able to duplicate some of gods miracles
-satan used a snake to talk to eve
-star that guided astrologers to baby jesus - stopped by herod first (the person out to kill baby jesus) and (unsure if i should open this can of worms)
-people under demonic influence can heal the sick
-some who practice satanism can fortell the future.

satan uses supernatural schemes and tactics to overcome his victim. he is a supernatural being with great power to deceive (Job 1:7)

the bible also indicates the antichrist and false prophet will also perform miracles. and the bible also speaks about counterfit signs and wonders...

revelation16:13-14  And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. These miracle-working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God Almighty.

another interesting scripture is where Paul also wrote in the letter to the Corinthians that the miraculous gifts of God’s holy spirit would end. He said: “Whether there are gifts of prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will be done away with.”—1 Corinthians 13:8

powers, knowlege of god (one on one) and miracles ceased. meaning that those who continue to do such things or posess such gifts MAY be doing so NOT under the influence of god but the influence of evil, WITH THE motive of distracting people away from god - or with out motive as they could be being used by the devil (as per bible)

does someone being 'led by god' as in this case constitue a 'miracle' or 'prophecying' or 'knowledge' - ??? hmm, dont know. dont have the answer... just saying and putting it out there. interesting question for those that believe in god and read the bible... (incl me)

please note I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CASE, in this particular instance...

however for those who are 'god believers / bible readers - really the two possible scenarious in this situation that have been posted in this thread, being "chosen/sent/directed/influenced by god" or "scammer/fraud/faker" are not absolute, as there is a third possible explanation.

again, not saying i believe this IS the reason, just saying that if we credit the bible for what it says, we have to do so in this instance also and the third explanation is just as plausible as any other.

not trying to be contrary or cause debate, but just thought it would be food for thought... by the way - I HAVE no opinion of this particular situation we are looking at (not yet anyway, thats why i am on the sideline til i understand it better and before i can not only choose but understand what i choose to beleive)

any opinions or civil comments regarding the notion of my post?

True about false prophets, but I do have comments on what you quoted.

"-people under demonic influence can heal the sick"

Not true. Only God can truly heal, or those appointed by Him (like the disciples). Satan only destroys. Do you have scriptural reference for this statement?

"-some who practice satanism can fortell the future."

Same for this: do you have scriptural reference?

"satan uses supernatural schemes and tactics to overcome his victim. he is a supernatural being with great power to deceive (Job 1:7)"

He is already doing that for hundreds of years. People throwing away God's Holy Sabbath as if it's not important and worshipping Sunday and 'strange gods'. The catholic church is the worst, but there are flaws in every denomination. Some examples:

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:17-19

This verse CLEARLY states that ALL ten commandments should be kept, even the ones that might seem unimportant to people, till heaven and earth pass. We all know THAT didn't happen yet, lol. Yet the catholics are very much breaking a lot of them:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."

So the catholics do this and break the second commandment:

And they worship this:

But some probably aren't even aware, because the catholic church is trying to get rid of the second commandment: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh and they worship this too, which in my opinion is breaking the first commandment as well, since the papacy claims it can play God, forgive sins, change God's Holy Laws etc:

Then they work on Saturday or mown the lawn, and worship SUNday, breaking the fourth commandment.

Oh and for teaching false doctrine they break of course also the ninth commandment. Many are also breaking the 7th and the 10th, but I shall not go into that. So Satan is doing a VERY good job deceiving MILLIONS of catholics already.

The Jehova's Witnesses are doing a better job, but they somewhere forgot about the fourth commandment, because to them any day can be holy. Not true, only the Sabbath (seventh day) is holy, not just every day, or no day at all. By going door to door, teaching this (and more) false doctrines, they are also breaking the ninth.

The Jews seem have them all ten in order, but they have a little problem: they don't accept Jesus as their saviour which also makes them break the ninth every time they teach some one their religious beliefs.

I could go on and on, but you get my point. Satan IS already deceiving for hundreds or even thousands of years (Adam/Eve/Apple anyone?).

"the bible also indicates the antichrist and false prophet will also perform miracles. and the bible also speaks about counterfit signs and wonders...

revelation16:13-14  And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. These miracle-working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God Almighty."

This verse refers to the beasts from Revelation 13 (5th and 6th beasts) and Revelation 17 (8th beast, which is the same as the 5th):

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority." (Revelation 13:1-2)

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon [FALSE PROPHET]. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him [IMAGE OF FORMER BEAST], and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed." (Revelation 13:11-12)

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." (Revelation 17:3-6)

So the false prophet mentioned in the verse you qouted from Revelation 16, is actually a beast (world power, USA), the sixth one that is the image of the fifth/eight beast (Vatican). Ron was not a world power, far from it. He might have been an American, but if he would have been a false prophet for the image of the beasts, we all would have know him and his discoveries. But hardly anyone does: he is ridiculed and attacked and his discoveries are mocked and done away with. Also, the false prophet in Revelation 16 deceives people during the plagues, AFTER the mark of the beast. Thus this verse can in no way refer to Ron Wyatt. Plus I agree with jono about 1 John 4:2.

"another interesting scripture is where Paul also wrote in the letter to the Corinthians that the miraculous gifts of God’s holy spirit would end. He said: “Whether there are gifts of prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will be done away with.”—1 Corinthians 13:8

powers, knowlege of god (one on one) and miracles ceased. meaning that those who continue to do such things or posess such gifts MAY be doing so NOT under the influence of god but the influence of evil, WITH THE motive of distracting people away from god - or with out motive as they could be being used by the devil (as per bible)

does someone being 'led by god' as in this case constitue a 'miracle' or 'prophecying' or 'knowledge' - ??? hmm, dont know. dont have the answer... just saying and putting it out there. interesting question for those that believe in god and read the bible... (incl me)"

Paul wrote this nearly 2000 years ago and he is talking about the time after Christ until the end of the 1335 days of Daniel 12. There will be no more miracles, no more prophets, no more scriptural knowledge (because Satan is doing his best to deceive the whole world):

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book [NO UNDERSTANDING], even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased [KNOWLEDGE WILL RETURN]. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders [WHEN WILL THERE BE UNDERSTANDING OF THIS PROPHECY]? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half [3.5 YEARS ARE 1260 DAYS, WHICH IN BIBLE PROPHECY MEANS 1260 YEARS, BUT NO BEGINNING OR END IS GIVEN] ; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up [STARTING POINT GIVEN (PAPACY), SAME ENDING POINT], there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days [BECAUSE THESE 'WONDERS' WIL END THEN]."
Daniel 12:8-13

Those who did the math on Daniel know that these 1335 years are passed already about 150+ years ago. Why are those blessed who wait? Because that is when understanding of the scriptures returned; the book of Daniel was no longer sealed. And what happens at the time of the end: knowledge shall INCREASE so that the truth can prevail. So actually that verse of Paul you quoted verifies Ron and his discoveries even more. Paul was referring to the years BEFORE the end of the time prophecy in Daniel.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 24, 2012, 02:25:46 PM
Jesuits Cambodia

:?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2012, 02:38:58 PM
Just as I am grateful for members who are good with numbers, I am also really grateful for the Bible scholars here (thanks Souza, Aussie and all others).  It's really great to be able to read the different perspectives.

As for the 'numbers' mentioned in Daniel (1260 & 1375) and the hoax...I wonder if any of these dates have any importance (assuming I calculated them right...and assuming they can somehow be applied at all):

Wednesday December 5th, 2012 (1260 days (incl) since June 25th, 2009)
Saturday March 30th, 2013 (1375 days (incl) from June 25th, 2009)

I know...I'm probably stretching it lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJonmind

January 24, 2012, 03:11:58 PM
I would say that God uses the godly and ungodly for His purposes.  I love this verse:
Revelation 17:17 (ASV)

17 For God did put in their hearts to do his mind, and to come to one mind, and to give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God should be accomplished.

In my own searches I came to the conclusion that there were some truths in each of the Bible-based faith groups. The Seventh Day Adventists biggest theme and relating to end-times is the Sabbath versus Sunday worship, and scripturally this is very sound. Even though the New Testament covenant is grace and not under the law, we don't just throw away living by the Ten Commandments though we do not have to carry out the extensive laws around sacrifice and ceremonial cleansing, etc. The honoring the Sabbath is one of the 10, along with honoring God, parents, not stealing or murdering. Almost no one is keeping the Sabbath as required, except SDA, Black Hebrew Israelite groups, and Messianic Jewish groups. This is where the quagmire can begin, of nitpicking about who's in and who's not.  The standard joke in churches is about getting to heaven and tip-toeing past a certain room because a certain faith group thinks they're the only ones that made it to heaven.

I know some posters talked about TS's new language of exclusivity that wasn't there before--you're either on Michael's side or on the devil's side. Scary stuff. Yet Michael sang in "All in your name", that there is one religion of love.  I've never sensed this 2 sides for battle in Michael's words before. He simply said he wanted to heal the world, bring love, unite all races in love. Well this does none of that. That's why I believe that there has got to be more coming in the next signs that will clarify this divisive tone coming across, regardless of the accuracy of the information he is giving.

I do believe in the Bible, that God the Creator has chosen to speak through it, albeit with a little tongue-in-cheek. Somehow the script of Revelation will be fulfilled, but in what way is hard to decipher. The words--hoax within a hoax within a hoax...come to mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

January 24, 2012, 03:29:17 PM

Which brings me to Souza's suggestion from her latest blog that we should go back and re-examine  some of the early hoax info with the biblical perspective in mind this time.
I would like to sift through the memorial again with this thought in mind, to see what we have missed from 2009. Would anyone care to join in with me?

Do you have a thread opened up somewhere? I'll give it a go.

But aside from the memorial, I had a fortuitous encounter with a Jehovah's Witness today and they handed me this month's edition of "The Watchtower", lo and behold, I came across another biblical connection to the hoax:

Quote from: The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom pg 28
Interestingly, God’s personal name is concealed in the original Hebrew text by means of acrostics, wherein the phrasing appears to have been arranged deliberately so that the first or the last letters of successive words spell out God’s name.—Esther 1:20, footnote.

Kind of like what we were doing with the TMZ articles and of course TS' updates ("Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET")

There was also an article ("Where Frontiers Mean Nothing" pg 12-15) speaking against prejudice, how barriers between people can be bridged, which reminded me of one of TS' very first posts speaking against prejudice:

Quote from: TS
If anyone continues to oppose TIAI, without reading these 9 parts: please remind them that MJ said “prejudice is ignorance”; and this includes more than just racial prejudice. Pre-jud-ice means to be pre-judge-ish, to judge prematurely. If someone has read all 9 parts, and still wants to oppose TIAI, that is fine; but if anyone makes objections blindly in the dark, they are prejudice. Albert Einstein said: “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

And another article that starts with "Hold my hand" (lol) on pg 18

Maybe those last two are a bit of a stretch, but I couldn't help it.   ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 24, 2012, 03:35:40 PM
Souza you think we should work on Sundays and worship the Saturdays? Like Adventists?
My next question is does it really matter, as long as each seventh day we do not work? Could be any day, as long as it's the seventh in a row, the essence counts, not the name of that day....well, this is just a thought, I fail to properly keep the seventh day because of many reasons.
And anyway, how do we know if our calendars are accurate? How can we be sure the Saturdays nowadays are in accordance with the calendars from  2000 years ago?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 24, 2012, 03:37:11 PM
Just something that's been coming to my mind.  You know the Dome project, and of course it's just the 4 film sets for TII and originally supposedly for MJ's 02 concerts.

Ron Wyatt's discovery of the ark is supposedly under Golgotha hill where Jesus was crucified. This is the typical site thought to be it, that looks like a skull (scripture mentions 'place of the scull') from a distance. It is not far from the Dome of the Rock where Solomon's temple is thought to have been, but is now Islam's holy site.  Front posted the interesting pics of what looked like the Dome possibly from the inside, as well as on the 'Michael' cover it is seen to be burning.  I wonder if these are all advance clues relating to end-times, the locating of the Ark of the Covanent, the trouble that will usher in.  In one video of Ron Wyatt defending why the Israeli officials denied that they had given him a permit to dig, Ron just said that if the info got into the wrong hands, they would want to blow up the Dome to start building the temple, ushering in a major war (Armageddon?).  Notice also that Jesus is speaking Michael's words.

My post about this:

'Michael' cover art:
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:43:09 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 24, 2012, 03:49:59 PM
Souza you think we should work on Sundays and worship the Saturdays? Like Adventists?
My next question is does it really matter, as long as each seventh day we do not work? Could be any day, as long as it's the seventh in a row, the essence counts, not the name of that day....well, this is just a thought, I fail to properly keep the seventh day because of many reasons.
And anyway, how do we know if our calendars are accurate? How can we be sure the Saturdays nowadays are in accordance with the calendars from  2000 years ago?

Oh hey, I am not telling you what to do Gina, it's up to yourself always. I know I am looking for work now where I CAN keep the seventh day after what I have learned. And it's not only the adventists sho keep the Sabbath, it's also the Jews and they have done so for thousands of years.

It's 100% certain that the weekly cycle has never changed. I am doing a study about the Sabbath for my JW friend who keeps all ten NINE commandments, lol, so I will quote from what I have on the Sabbath definition:

Definition of the Sabbath - The seventh day

“Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”
 ~Genesis 2:1-3

Satan did a good job deceiving the whole world, because if you ask a hundred people in the street which day of the week is the seventh and last day, the majority will tell you that it’s Sunday. Saturday and Sunday form the weekend, and on Sunday you go to church because it’s the ‘Lord’s Day’. But here is lesson number one: the majority is usually wrong!

Let’s examine the facts to establish which day the Sabbath (day of rest) is before moving on with this study:

A quick online search

Encyclopædia Britannica Online
Sunday      : “first day of the week”
Saturday           : “seventh day of the week.”

Wikipedia:
Sunday      : “According to the Hebrew calendars, traditional Christian calendars, Sunday is literally the "first day" of the week. According to the International   
                           Organization for Standardization ISO 8601 Sunday is the seventh and last day of the week.”
Saturday           : “the last (seventh) day of the week on many calendars and in conventions that consider the week as beginning on Sunday, or the sixth day of 
                           the week according to international standard ISO 8601 which was first published in 1988.”

Note that ISO 8601 was published in 1988, making Sunday the last (seventh) day of the week because that form is popular in manufacturing industries, with Monday being the first working day. The US system still has weeks from Sunday through Saturday, with Saturday being the seventh day of the week {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601}. We know one thing with absolute certainty: Genesis was written way before 1988, which tells us that the seventh day mentioned in Genesis, referred to Saturday.

Hebrew Calendar

Moses, the author of Genesis, clearly kept the Hebrew calendar and was not bothered by any international standards, and the Hebrew calendar is very clear on which day is the seventh day:

Yom Rishon    - "first day"            - Sunday
Yom Sheni    - "second day"         - Monday
Yom Shlishi    - "third day"            - Tuesday
Yom Reviʻi    - "fourth day"            - Wednesday
Yom Chamishi    - "fifth day"            - Thursday
Yom Shishi    - "sixth day"            - Friday
Yom Shabbat    - "Sabbath day"   - Saturday

Orthodox Jews have kept the Sabbath every week for thousands of years, there is no way they would skip or miss a day accidently somewhere.

Also, Jesus knew which day was the Sabbath, and we have the Julian/Gregorian calendar records from those days. The only change from the Gregorian calendar was skipping days of the month, but not days of the week. The last day of the Julian calendar was Thursday, October 4, 1582 and this was followed by the first day of the Gregorian calendar, Friday, October 15, 1582 (the cycle of weekdays was not affected). 

Also, astronomers have kept an accurate record of time. And theirs is one of the most accurate there is. They tell us that if all records of time should suddenly be lost, the astronomers could rediscover time from the mathematics of the stars in their motions.

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years
~Genesis 1:14

Statements by noted astronomers:

"The week has been followed for thousands of years and therefore has been hallowed by immemorial use." 
~Anders Donner

"I have always hesitated to suggest breaking the continuity of the week, which without a doubt is the most ancient scientific institution bequeathed to us by antiquity." 
~Edouard Baillaud

“I can only state that in connection with the proposed simplification of the calendar, we have had occasion to investigate the results of the works of specialists in chronology and we have never found one of them that has ever had the slightest doubt the continuity of the weekly cycle since long before the Christian era. There has been no change in our calendar in past centuries that has affected in any way the cycle of the week." 
~James Robertson

"The week of seven days has been in use ever since the days of the Mosaic dispensation and we have no reason for supposing that any irregularities have existed in the succession of weeks and their days from that time to the present." 
~Dr. W.W. Campbell

"The continuity of the week has crossed the centuries and all known calendars, still intact."
~Professor D. Eginitis

Jesus was crucified on Friday

“This man went unto Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulchre that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid. And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on. And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.”
~Luke 23:52-56

This verse clearly tells us that Jesus was crucified on the ‘day of preparation’ for the Sabbath (Friday), with the Sabbath being the very next day. They rested on the Sabbath (Saturday) and found the tomb to be empty on the first day of the week (Sunday), as we can read in the very next chapter:

“Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.”
~Luke 24:1-3

Many Christians observe Sunday as a day for worship (based on misunderstood scriptures) as a memorial for Jesus’ RESURRECTION and therefore they acknowledge that the actual Sabbath is NOT on Sunday, but one day BEFORE Sunday as we can clearly see in Luke 23:52-56 and Luke 24:1-3, quoted above.

Saturday in 105 languages is a cognate of "Sabbath"

Might there still be any doubt whether or not the Sabbath or seventh day is Saturday, please know that in 105 languages, the name for Saturday is a cognate of "Sabbath". A few examples are:

Czech/Slovak/Polish/Slovene   : sobota
Russian                    : subbota
Serbian/Ukrainian              : subota
Italian                    : sabato
Spanish/Portuguese      : sábado
Romanian                         : sâmbătă

Annual feast Sabbaths vs. weekly Sabbath

You can find the most complete description of the observance of the weekly and yearly Sabbaths in Leviticus 23. The weekly Sabbath is described first, then the yearly Sabbaths.

Weekly Sabbath

“Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.”
~Leviticus 23:3

The correct practice for all Sabbaths is a day of rest from daily work. The fourth commandment clearly indicates the concept of no work on the weekly Sabbath:

“Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: “
~Exodus 20:8-10

Annual Sabbaths

The seven annual Sabbaths are:

1.   First day of Unleavened Bread
“And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. “
~Leviticus 23:6-7

2.   Seventh day of Unleavened Bread
“in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.”
~Leviticus 23:8

3.   Pentecost: fiftieth day after wave sheaf offering
“And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete: Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days;”
~Leviticus 23:15-16

“And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.”
~Leviticus 23:21

4.   Trumpets
“In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation. Ye shall do no servile work therein: “
~Leviticus 23:24-25

5.   Atonement
“Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. “
~Leviticus 23:27-28

6.   First day of Tabernacles
“The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.”
~Leviticus 23:34-35

7.   Eighth Day of Tabernacles
“On the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.”
~Leviticus 23:36

“These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day: BESIDE [separate from] the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.”
~Leviticus 23:37,38

It is important to know that there is a clear distinction between the weekly Sabbath and the annual Sabbath. The weekly Sabbath is one of the Ten Commandments; the annual Sabbaths were additional laws which were part of the old covenant that God made with the Israelites. There is no scriptural evidence that these annual Sabbaths existed before Mount Sinai, there is overwhelming scriptural evidence that the Ten Commandments (INCLUDING the fourth) existed before Mount Sinai.

Sunset to sunset

There has been some dispute about whether the Biblical days started at sunset or at sunrise, yet the Bible gives more than enough evidence that the day starts at sunset:

“It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.”
~Leviticus 23:32

“And it came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and charged that they should not be opened till after the sabbath: and some of my servants set I at the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the sabbath day.”
~Nehemiah 13:19

“What man soever of the seed of Aaron is a leper, or hath a running issue; he shall not eat of the holy things, until he be clean. And whoso toucheth any thing that is unclean by the dead, or a man whose seed goeth from him; Or whosoever toucheth any creeping thing, whereby he may be made unclean, or a man of whom he may take uncleanness, whatsoever uncleanness he hath; The soul which hath touched any such shall be unclean until even, and shall not eat of the holy things, unless he wash his flesh with water. And when the sun is down, he shall be clean, and shall afterward eat of the holy things; because it is his food.”
~ Leviticus 22:4-7

“And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days.[…] Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.”
~Luke 4:31,40

The fact that people would wait for the end of the Sabbath at the setting of the sun to bring their sick persons to Jesus, provides unmistakable evidence that the common people reckoned the Sabbath from sunset to sunset.

John confirms the use of the sunset reckoning when he writes:

"Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark"
~John 20:1

The fact that John speaks of the first day when referring to the dark hours before sunrise, clearly indicates that he is reckoning the day from sunset, or less probably, from midnight, according to the official Roman reckoning. In either case, the sunrise reckoning should be excluded. For those who are not yet convinced; the truth lies in the creation:

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.”
~Genesis 1:1-5

This verse clearly shows us that the very first day in the history of the earth started with night/darkness/evening. That fact alone makes it impossible for a morning (sunrise) to ever be the start of the day, because there would have been at least half a day lost somewhere in history.

Therefore the Bible gives overwhelming evidence that the Sabbath should be observed from Friday evening (sunset) until Saturday evening (sunset).
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:03:16 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 24, 2012, 04:01:43 PM
The only "devil" walking and creating chaos is MAN and it´s greed. Human nature.

What if...

Jesus wasn´t the holy man the church wants us to believe? I am 100% sure that what he was was a revolutionary man from his era. A man going against the current. Not an alien, not divine.

I said it many times, Jesus probably had a wife (may be Magdalene?) and a son (may be a secret son called Judas?) and a set of values taken from the old testament. He even said,  apparently, that to understand his theory or belief one needs to understand and read the book of Jonah.

The book of Jonah is taken as a child story, similar to the event of Pinoccio in the gut of the whale, but the message goes beyond a simple story.

Since Paleochristians needed to develop a code language to communicate with each other, and the book of Jonah would be the code, imo, that book, in resume, talks about RECONCILIATION (imo as well)

Jonah and Jesus had parallel lives and their stories are also parallel, withing their suffering and their preaching. At the end both tried to preach and "warn" about God. But reconciliation can be also move beyond just faith of any sort, reconciliation can also happen between gangs, ethnic groups or even the system and the folks.

Imo, the biggest "devil" playing along and spreading hate during centuries have been the different cults/sects/religion groups trying to shovel their truth and only truth down our throats.

During Michael´s memorial a symbol uniting all the religions of the world was shown. This was his message, I am sure.

My question is: If Michael wanted to "preach" to people, why didn´t he do that on the 1st place? Some of his fans and supporters would go along and he could have also reach those of different faith (atheists included).

Now, if @TS feels as Jonah or Jesus and wants to preach via forum to feel that he is doing the right thing for humanity, that´s fine with me but I don´t and never will see right the use of Michael Jackson´s name for it.

“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 24, 2012, 04:51:29 PM
[...]
LMAO...'telepathic thoughts' are NOT allowed Sim (wasn't that part of the jury's instructions?  :lol:).  Since we're all the same person, according to the haters  :roll:...what you're feeling is probably just a side effect.  Nothing some little blue pills won't fix  :lol:
You're so funny!!  :lol: :lol:

[...]
Thank you for your kind words!  I somehow missed them before! :lol:
aaaah What do you mean? You know I love you very much, you and your posts, don't you? I guess I'll have to say it more often, then ! ;)

I've printed all your post TS and will read it again, on paper, with an open mind, later.
When are you going to tell us who you are bow/ bow/ bow/ ??
God bless you Gina...you ALWAYS manage to make me smile or laugh  :lol: I'm glad you are here with us   bearhuh
+1  :lol:
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:55:21 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 24, 2012, 05:04:35 PM
I'll think about it Sou.
Now it's very late and I have to go to bed but today there are 2 years and 7 months since  Mike is not with us and he's still dead BTW.  I hope you are OK Michael, love you more  bearhug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 24, 2012, 06:16:05 PM
Wow MJonMind,

Maybe there is a connection between "The Dome Project" and The Dome of The Rock ???   The arc of the covenant and the temple being built is extremely important.   I think we should pay attention to The Dome of the Rock area and the plans for building the new temple. 

Also, Front said the key to unlocking the true ark is the number 7.   Any ideas ?  How would the ark Ron Wyatt found relate to the number 7 ?   What about the one in Ethiopia ???

mj_dance/   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions