jono

Re: TIAI January 21
January 24, 2012, 02:57:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 'thing' with Ron that I think is really 'tripping' me up/out...is that he just so happened to find everything he went looking for.  Stuff that people had searched forever for...and then this guy shows up...always at the right time, right place...and BAM  :lol: there it is.  Either he was truly led by God and had His help in locating these artifacts....or he's a scammer..

Exactly my thought! I guess it's either one or the other...

I really don't know where TS is going with this! I don't recognize his usual logic and proof criteria... TS is really taking some hefty steps of faith here!

What does he know that we don't, I wonder....  smiley_spider  /white flag/

I do understand the outcry from various atheists and "non believers" if this comes down to faith and faith alone in the end... However, I am quite sure that the best is yet to come!

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

January 24, 2012, 03:55:07 AM
The 'thing' with Ron that I think is really 'tripping' me up/out...is that he just so happened to find everything he went looking for.  Stuff that people had searched forever for...and then this guy shows up...always at the right time, right place...and BAM  :lol: there it is.  Either he was truly led by God and had His help in locating these artifacts....or he's a scammer..

just to play devils advocate and no pun intended here, but just want to point out that evil side can make man accomplish, discover and achieve feats too (as per what we have all read in the bible) - ...

here are some examples, to refresh our memories:

-magic practicing priests in pharaohs time were able to duplicate some of gods miracles
-satan used a snake to talk to eve
-star that guided astrologers to baby jesus - stopped by herod first (the person out to kill baby jesus) and (unsure if i should open this can of worms)
-people under demonic influence can heal the sick
-some who practice satanism can fortell the future.

satan uses supernatural schemes and tactics to overcome his victim. he is a supernatural being with great power to deceive (Job 1:7)

the bible also indicates the antichrist and false prophet will also perform miracles. and the bible also speaks about counterfit signs and wonders...

revelation16:13-14  And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouth of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. These miracle-working demons caused all the rulers of the world to gather for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God Almighty.

another interesting scripture is where Paul also wrote in the letter to the Corinthians that the miraculous gifts of God’s holy spirit would end. He said: “Whether there are gifts of prophesying, they will be done away with; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will be done away with.”—1 Corinthians 13:8

powers, knowlege of god (one on one) and miracles ceased. meaning that those who continue to do such things or posess such gifts MAY be doing so NOT under the influence of god but the influence of evil, WITH THE motive of distracting people away from god - or with out motive as they could be being used by the devil (as per bible)

does someone being 'led by god' as in this case constitue a 'miracle' or 'prophecying' or 'knowledge' - ??? hmm, dont know. dont have the answer... just saying and putting it out there. interesting question for those that believe in god and read the bible... (incl me)

please note I AM NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CASE, in this particular instance...

however for those who are 'god believers / bible readers - really the two possible scenarious in this situation that have been posted in this thread, being "chosen/sent/directed/influenced by god" or "scammer/fraud/faker" are not absolute, as there is a third possible explanation.

again, not saying i believe this IS the reason, just saying that if we credit the bible for what it says, we have to do so in this instance also and the third explanation is just as plausible as any other.

not trying to be contrary or cause debate, but just thought it would be food for thought... by the way - I HAVE no opinion of this particular situation we are looking at (not yet anyway, thats why i am on the sideline til i understand it better and before i can not only choose but understand what i choose to beleive)

any opinions or civil comments regarding the notion of my post?

Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:18:15 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

jono

January 24, 2012, 04:48:58 AM
just to play devils advocate and no pun intended here, but just want to point out that evil side can make man accomplish, discover and achieve feats too (as per what we have all read in the bible) - ...

That is true, however... "The evil side" would never do anything that bears witness of Jesus and his victory over evil...
If what Wyatt is saying is true, I can't imagine any better testimony of the fulfillment of Jesus' ministry!

“This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God..” - 1 John 4:2

Remember the supposed 24 chromosomes?
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:56:36 AM by jono
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

January 24, 2012, 05:34:38 AM
true that it gives testimony to jesus - but what if people are putting faith in a false ark instead of wroshiping god...

again, not saying i believe this. just playing devils advocate to consider all possibles.

i am perplexed by all this and dont know where its going but thats ok, because for me their are only three known certainties that i care about 1) sanctification of gods name, 2) salvation through jesus and 3) MJ lives ;)

anyways... as i said, sitting on the sideline as i need to learn more and understand it all better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 24, 2012, 05:47:39 AM
here is an additional tid-bit of information (not posting this in relation to my prev post by the way - more just a random bit of ark info)

solomon formed “a marriage alliance with Pharaoh the king of egypt and [took] pharaoh’s daughter and [brought] her to the city of david.” (1 kings. 3:1) did this egyptian woman imitate ruth by taking up true worship? nothing indicates that she did so. rather, in time solomon built a house for her (and perhaps her egyptian maids) outside the city of david. why? the scriptures say that he did so because it was not fitting for a false worshipper to dwell near the ark of the covenant.—2 Chron. 8:11.

EDIT
in the bible, uzzah was also killed instantly for touching the ark as he didnt have a right. (story goes, the ark was in transit and it looked like it was going to fall) only priests were allowed to touch it. uzzah was presumptuous and reached out to save the ark as was instantly killed and made a lesson of...

2 Samuel 6:3-8 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart. And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark. And David and all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals. And when they came to Nachon's threshing floor, Uzzah put forth his hand to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it. And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him there for his error; and there he died by the ark of God. And David was displeased, because the LORD had made a breach upon Uzzah: and he called the name of the place Perezuzzah("breach of Uzzah") to this day.

Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:54:42 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

jono

January 24, 2012, 05:49:21 AM
i am perplexed by all this and dont know where its going but thats ok, because for me their are only three known certainties that i care about 1) sanctification of gods name, 2) salvation through jesus and 3) MJ lives ;)

+1  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2012, 08:03:42 AM
To quote TS:

By now you’ve probably learned not to trust what the media tells you about the Ark of the Covenant. In fact, don’t trust what anybody tells you about it! You can and should be open to evidence, which will help you distinguish the true from the false; but don’t trust the source of the evidence, trust only in the evidence itself. “The truth will prevail!” For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks. In fact, did you know that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark? Did you know that seven will be God’s most important number in the final battle between good and evil?

Anyways, I am taking a break from the forums for a bit...hopefully I will be back soon

bearhug all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2012, 08:21:30 AM
happy that i saw your post Aussie, and i totally agree with you, i'm so confused lately more than ever......  most of TS latest post.
I still do strongly believe TS is speaking for Michael, so i want to see how this posts would develop futher, i think TS or MJ has a purpose for this post besides  the religion part. There's more to come!
This is what i believe and i'm feeling comfortable with this, it surely feels good to know MIchael
reaching out to us. i do feel a litlle ashamed or guilt for saying "US"because i know how much i wanted or tryed for contributing to the hoax Family, i can't measure with you all.i hope Maybe some day i can do something in return.

LOVE to you all, and thank you

TS i'm looking forward to see the other Signs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

January 24, 2012, 09:21:23 AM
@TS...I don't think I've thanked you here for your lastest post (I did on the other site)...but just wanted to say here that I appreciate the time and effort you put into the post.  Was that the project you were working on...or perhaps a part of it?  Anyhow..I thank you.

I've been 'noticing' certain reactions among those of us who've read your post...it seems to be a wide spectrum of 'reaction'.  We've had members who read it and decided it was time to run lol....some read it, appreciate it, are thinking about it but don't know what to say (yet anyway) so they don't post....while others read it and do feel comfortable sharing their thoughts on it, either 'for' or 'against' it.  I'm somewhere between confusion and seeking to understand.  Did you foresee these reactions?  Based on your intelligence level...you had to.  You had to know it was gonna be like going from from 0 to 77...on the 'heaviness' scale.  And you had to know, based on the membership 'make-up', that some members would leave after reading it.  Yet, you went with it anyway.  So I'm thinking either the herd is intentionally being thinned....or the info/purpose/big picture is more important than the numbers.  I believe, however, that even those who ran...even those who had some not-so-nice things to say...are still reading and trying to understand.

We just want to know the 'truth'...whatever it is...and when MJ asked for our patience, he wasn't joking!  If this is all a test of 'faith', then a test of patience is a given.  And I think, overall, we've been patient...had some tantrums here and there (also to be expected)...but we've stuck around...and are still here.  My faith in Mike leads me to believe that you, Front and Back are an extension of him...no matter who you are or how many of 'you' there is.  So I firmly believe that these 'messages' are coming from him.  They could just as easily be coming from some sinister evil force that has completely mag-funked my mind  :?...but I don't 'feel' evilness in you or Front or Back. ..and never have.  However, even with all the faith I have in Mike, and it's a lot...I have even more faith in God....and that's powerful.  Cause even IF 'you' aren't speaking for Mike (which would be evil...and again, I don't 'feel' it)....but even IF, my faith in God leads me to believe that He will open my eyes soon enough.  Because 'Truth Will Prevail = Time' is true.  As one of 'you' once said, 'time' in this case IS 'our' friend....because IT has helped 'you' prove yourself...as either speaking for Mike or as someone who is a highly intelligent manipulator lol.  Either way, I say bring it  ;)

As for the current topic...I think most of us are truly trying to understand.  I fully understand that perhaps there is a 'time frame' that 'you' must adhere to on your end...and that may 'limit' your willingness/ability to help us understand more right now.  I 'get' that.  Just hoping that 'you' have a good 'sense' about that 'guiding light in times of darkness' from your side of the looking glass lol.  On this side, it's as if a 'cloud' just floated over the bright light that's been growing and growing over time....and it's somewhat 'clouding' my view lol.  Based on some members' posts and some convo's I've had...a lot of us are looking at the same sky right now, some just have bigger clouds than others.

When all is said and done....I do trust in 'you' (if I'm 'wrong'...I'm FAR from knowing it).  I trust that the 'light' will come when 'you' feel it is needed.  In the meantime, I'll keep trying to rid the cloud on my own...

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:31:01 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RK

January 24, 2012, 09:31:09 AM
Think this could be a connection?
The bloody shirt left behind at Carolwood hidden away in a closet
and the Blood of Jesus left behind on the mercy seat?
We've never had a dot to connect to the blood stained shirt before.

I also can't see TS using something as holy and precious as the Blood of Jesus to test people with. Just can't get my head around that . The blood of Christ is something not to be trivialized or played with. So I believe he is sincere in what he has presented.
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 09:41:05 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 24, 2012, 10:02:53 AM
I've printed all your post TS and will read it again, on paper, with an open mind, later.
When are you going to tell us who you are bow/ bow/ bow/ ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2012, 10:19:19 AM
I've printed all your post TS and will read it again, on paper, with an open mind, later.
When are you going to tell us who you are bow/ bow/ bow/ ??

God bless you Gina...you ALWAYS manage to make me smile or laugh  :lol:

I'm glad you are here with us  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

curls

January 24, 2012, 10:38:22 AM
Did TS actually say he is The Sign, I don't think so, so have we just assumed that? Is this his own writing or is he just redirecting to someone else's work? Does it even matter? Haha, I don't know!  I'm one of those reading along and watching to see where this is all leading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 24, 2012, 10:54:53 AM
TS signed the $999 challenge (SCARED YET) as 'The Sign'.

Meanwhile, anyone can promote this $999 reward through any method that you want.  But please do NOT reference You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the $999 reward, because sooner or later it will probably get redirected away from this post.  Instead, use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for the $999 reward (and I will ask Mo & Souza to put a link from that page to this post).

... and now it’s Time for me to Sign,

The Sign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 24, 2012, 11:00:06 AM
Did TS actually say he is The Sign, I don't think so, so have we just assumed that? Is this his own writing or is he just redirecting to someone else's work? Does it even matter? Haha, I don't know!  I'm one of those reading along and watching to see where this is all leading.

Great point curls...and like you, I have no clue lol.  One 'difference' I did notice....although it probably means nothing at all...is that whenever TS wrote about the Ark in the past, he always capitalized both Ark and Covenant (likewise, he always capitalizes words like God, Jesus, He/His (when speaking of God or Jesus), etc).  The Sign did not capitalize either the word Ark or Covenant...except when these words were used in titles/subtitles.  Again, it could mean nothing at all...or it could be a 'difference' in writing styles of two individuals.

Whether this matters or not, I also have no clue lol.

@bec...another great point.  Now was it TS that signed The Sign in that post...or did The Sign write that post under the username TS?  :?  I tend to think that TS = The Sign...same person.  But who knows?  All I know that is TS has 'linked' himself to The Sign...and to Front, and to Back, and to Mike lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal