SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI January 21
January 23, 2012, 04:09:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SlimpattyK said:  "If there is one HUGE reason behind Michael´s death hoax then for me it would be this:
He took a step aside, retreated the entertainer and King of Pop from the worlds stage in order to allow everyone to take a closer look on the MAN behind the myth and let his message be heard loud and clear and like this maybe enable and encourage people to follow his example.

Try to start with the man in the mirror, try to heal the world starting with your own little world, your environment, the people around you.
Try to make this world a better place. Make that change....make the difference!"

I love this.  Beautifully stated and from the heart.  Bless you.    bearhug

+1 ... Beautifully said Sim...and there's LOTS to love about 'the man'.

"He was an angel walking the planet"

IMO...he still is, and he hasn't 'let go of our hand'.  And he's probably hoping we won't let go of his either. 

I know I won't.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Uhm....it was actually me who said that  :lol:
Nevermind....glad you both like it
 bearhug
LMAO  :lol: :lol: When I first read that quote, I said to myself: "wow that's nice! But when and where did I say that?" lolll I was preparing to click on reply and ask hesoutofmylife just that. lol Then I scrolled the page down I saw your answers.
That was so funny! loll
Anyway, maryK, I love what you wrote and it's definitely something that I feel and I would write too! lol ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 23, 2012, 04:24:43 PM
@SimPattyK:  :lol:
Did you notice that hesoutofmylife made your nickname into "SlimPattyK"?
You definitely had your own personal hoax slimming cure  :mrgreen:
It´s nice to hear that you would write something like that, too.
Maybe I could be your ghostwriter, or you could be mine.
But before that I must catch up on some Elvis stuff, or else they might debunk us  lolol/
Sending you love
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

January 23, 2012, 05:02:56 PM
MaryK
@SimPattyK:  Did you notice that hesoutofmylife made your nickname into "SlimPattyK"?
I saw that too, and  :lol: !
That could be your new nicname - Slim!  And with your special pic collage work in the hoax:

Seems
Impossible
Matches!
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:05:23 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 05:34:34 PM
TELEPATHIC THOUGHTS !! and / or ALIGNMENT OF HEARTS AND MINDS

^^ That's how I explain why I feel the same as you MaryK, on this and why most of times i feel/think the same as many other users here, such as WishingStar,  MjonMind (I LOVE you for your post on the previous page! you're always so loving and wise in everything you say!) the same as BetheChange, Sarahli... and the more I read you all, the more I'm starting to feel this... I can't explain it well to myself either, but it's an amazing feeling of ....'thought closeness", and now I after read what RK wrote on the previous page...I was again like wow!!! thank you for that post and for the research you made! Even though I didn't have time yet to do more research and I haven't thought at those wonderful parallels/connections you made, I must tell you you spoke my mind too when you talked about Michael following the Bible and using it not only in life , but also in his hoax! I've just written something similar in the topic "It's only a movie!" about this!
Oh my! I just can't wait to read the next SIGNS! This is gonna be mind blowing ! i feel it!
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:41:57 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 05:39:41 PM
MaryK
@SimPattyK:  Did you notice that hesoutofmylife made your nickname into "SlimPattyK"?
I saw that too, and  :lol: !
That could be your new nicname - Slim!  And with your special pic collage work in the hoax:

Seems
Impossible
Matches!
lmao  :lol: :lol:
yeah I noticed and it made me smile too :lol:
FUNNY word-game , MjonMind!! :lol:

MaryK  :lol: yeah you should definitely learn some Elvis-hoax if you want to pose as me!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 05:49:22 PM
 :oops: oh my. sorry  /white flag/ that’s so   “embarasking"
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:51:13 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 06:32:36 PM
@hesouttamylife: oh don't feel sorry or embarrassed pls! You're "responsible" for one of the nicest funniest moments on the forum! I'm sure we'll all remember this later when this is all over! lolll :lol:

So, Slim says thank you and sends you hugs  bearhug
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 06:34:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 06:47:20 PM
 lolol/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 23, 2012, 08:55:11 PM
17. A Signature Identifies Who Signed

Last, but certainly not least, the new covenant had to be signed with Christ’s literal blood; otherwise, there would be no way to verify the identity of Who signed. The main purpose of a signature is to verify the identity of the one who signed the contract. With handwritten ink, it’s difficult but possible to forge a signature and thereby give a false identity. With blood and DNA, it is even harder to falsify the identity.

With the blood that Ron Wyatt found on the mercy seat of the true ark, the identity is impossible to counterfeit. Normal humans have 46 chromosomes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). However, the blood of Jesus from the ark has only 24 chromosomes (23 “X” from Mary, and 1 “Y” from God). This is very strong scientific evidence of the virgin birth (see Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 3:23).

Also, after nearly 2,000 years, the blood is not dead! Jesus died, but His blood did not. And this fact is even mentioned in the Bible! “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold … But [redeemed] with the precious [and not corruptible] blood of Christ …” (1 Peter 1:18,19).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKgpHLZs28&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 09:39:31 PM
I just came across this vid...thought I'd share it.  It was posted in Aug 2009 and it's Ron defending himself against allegations. The jury is still out for me re: Ron...but what he says in this vid (about the Israeli's 'covering' it up) makes sense to me.  Whether what he claims is true or not (and hopefully we'll soon come to see the 'truth')...the discovery of the Ark will not be (IMO) all rainbows and butterflies...it could end up being a catalyst for war.  Material 'possession'/ownership has, unfortunately, become an obsession.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gid7C88I2t0[/youtube]

The 'thing' with Ron that I think is really 'tripping' me up/out...is that he just so happened to find everything he went looking for.  Stuff that people had searched forever for...and then this guy shows up...always at the right time, right place...and BAM  :lol: there it is.  Either he was truly led by God and had His help in locating these artifacts....or he's a scammer.  But I can't wrap my head around WHAT he gained by 'scamming'...other than ridicule, allegations, and even hatred from a whole host of people....during his life and still after his death.  Sure, it could've been for money...but did he die 'rich'?  And why is this all coming to 'light' now when it's been around for so many years?

Questions...questions...and more questions

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:51:37 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 23, 2012, 09:49:31 PM

^^ That's how I explain why I feel the same as you MaryK, on this and why most of times i feel/think the same as many other users here, such as WishingStar,  MjonMind (I LOVE you for your post on the previous page! you're always so loving and wise in everything you say!) the same as BetheChange, Sarahli... and the more I read you all, the more I'm starting to feel this... I can't explain it well to myself either, but it's an amazing feeling of ....'thought closeness", and now I after read what RK wrote on the previous page...I was again like wow!!! thank you for that post and for the research you made! Even though I didn't have time yet to do more research and I haven't thought at those wonderful parallels/connections you made, I must tell you you spoke my mind too when you talked about Michael following the Bible and using it not only in life , but also in his hoax! I've just written something similar in the topic "It's only a movie!" about this!
Oh my! I just can't wait to read the next SIGNS! This is gonna be mind blowing ! i feel it!

LMAO...'telepathic thoughts' are NOT allowed Sim (wasn't that part of the jury's instructions?  :lol:).  Since we're all the same person, according to the haters  :roll:...what you're feeling is probably just a side effect.  Nothing some little blue pills won't fix  :lol:

Love ya sis!  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

Andrea

January 23, 2012, 10:08:36 PM
17. A Signature Identifies Who Signed

Last, but certainly not least, the new covenant had to be signed with Christ’s literal blood; otherwise, there would be no way to verify the identity of Who signed. The main purpose of a signature is to verify the identity of the one who signed the contract. With handwritten ink, it’s difficult but possible to forge a signature and thereby give a false identity. With blood and DNA, it is even harder to falsify the identity.

With the blood that Ron Wyatt found on the mercy seat of the true ark, the identity is impossible to counterfeit. Normal humans have 46 chromosomes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). However, the blood of Jesus from the ark has only 24 chromosomes (23 “X” from Mary, and 1 “Y” from God). This is very strong scientific evidence of the virgin birth (see Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 3:23).

Also, after nearly 2,000 years, the blood is not dead! Jesus died, but His blood did not. And this fact is even mentioned in the Bible! “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold … But [redeemed] with the precious [and not corruptible] blood of Christ …” (1 Peter 1:18,19).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DKgpHLZs28&feature=related[/youtube]

Thanks for the video Im_convinced!

The more I learn about Ron Wyatt, the more legitimate he appears to me.

@BTC - I don't think he's a scammer either.  I say "either" because it sounds to me like you talked yourself out of thinking that, lol.  If he's not a scammer then he's telling the truth.  If he's telling the truth, then God allowed and guided him, otherwise those discoveries would NOT have been made.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 10:37:26 PM
@BTC - I don't think he's a scammer either.  I say "either" because it sounds to me like you talked yourself out of thinking that, lol.  If he's not a scammer then he's telling the truth.  If he's telling the truth, then God allowed and guided him, otherwise those discoveries would NOT have been made.

@Andrea...I wish it was that easy to talk myself out of anything lol.  I've been watching some vids and reading some articles...I began with vids/articles 'against' him (those who don't support his claims).  And what I'm finding is that just like Ron couldn't/didn't 'prove' his findings, they couldn't/didn't 'refute' them either...not 'accepting' and 'refuting' are two different things.  So, if that's the case...then how can we be sure either way?  He could be telling the truth...just as much as he could be lying. 

If there's any 'internal talking' happening on my end lol...it's that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.  Seems to be a common thread in this adventure lol.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 10:39:02 PM
*ducks and runs out with  /white flag/ before the fireworks start*

Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:54:26 PM by Heartsong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

MJonmind

January 24, 2012, 12:34:43 AM

Thank you for your kind words!  I somehow missed them before! :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions