GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI January 21
January 23, 2012, 12:28:09 AM
To be honest, I am not sure where all this is going (TIAI).

Actually I think TIAI is going exactly in the direction it started from the very beginning. Maybe we should read TIAI revealed again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 23, 2012, 12:47:26 AM
Ok TS- there is so much info in your last post that it will keep me busy studying for at least a week. ;) bounce/

I read the post yesterday, took it in and started to process it. I read all the comments here (which don't influence my research) and also did my research at the same time. Today I decided to start with the Cherubs on the Ark. I have also researched Solomon's Temple that was destroyed and the Ark removed before that. I have also researched the part about where Jesus was supposed to be originally sacrificed but then change of plans. I have used the Bible as my main source, then used wiki and also my memory from 2010 when I was researching the Ark then.

I remember reading about the Dome of the Rock being on the Temple Mount. I remember reading about Mount Moriah. I am not going to go into detail of my findings now. I am gonna have to break this into easy sections to comprehend.
I am going by the evidence and not by your word TS. rr/ ;) bearhug

9. Satan Deceives the Whole World

Exodus 37:7,8, “And he made two cherubims of gold, beaten out of one piece made he them, on the two ends of the mercy seat; One cherub on the end on this side, and another cherub on the other end on that side: out of the mercy seat made he the cherubims on the two ends thereof.” (see 25:18,19).

The angels were not “beaten out of one piece” on the top of the mercy seat; no, the two angels were connected on the ends of the mercy seat, the two sides of the ark (right side and left side). A study of the Hebrew word used here (#7098, “end”) makes this even clearer; it’s not referring to the angels being somewhere midway on the top of the throne, they are connected at the furthest ends of the mercy seat. And this was designed to represent God’s throne in heaven, where the angels are not allowed to be on top of His throne.
So Satan told a lie regarding how the cherub were created and where they were located. When you referenced Exodus 25:18,19 in the same part of Satan telling the lie, was that to say 25:18,19 description is still a lie from Satan?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Plans for the Ark of the Covenant

Exodus 25:17 "Then make the Ark’s cover—the place of atonement—from pure gold. It must be 45 inches long and 27 inches wide. 18 Then make two cherubim from hammered gold, and place them on the two ends of the atonement cover. 19 Mold the cherubim on each end of the atonement cover, making it all of one piece of gold. 20 The cherubim will face each other and look down on the atonement cover. With their wings spread above it, they will protect it. 21 Place inside the Ark the stone tablets inscribed with the terms of the covenant, which I will give to you. Then put the atonement cover on top of the Ark. 22 I will meet with you there and talk to you from above the atonement cover between the gold cherubim that hover over the Ark of the Covenant.
The way I comprehend the above description in red is that God told Moses to make the cherub out of hammered gold and place them on the ends of the atonement cover and then mold them into each end thus making it one peice. I don't read that as the cherubs being created from the mercy seat.

Is the wording atonement cover the same as mercy seat? According to the description it seems to me that the cherub have spread their wings above and connected their wings to make a protection of the atonement cover. The way it is written it is saying that the cherub look down on the atonement cover and God has said he will meet Moses there and talk from above the atonement cover between the cherub that hover. I understand that to mean that the atonement cover is just a cover for the Ark. If God is above the cover and between the cherub, is he using the cherub as his seat? or not sitting at all?

David’s Instructions to Solomon

1 Chronicles 28:18
Finally, he gave him a plan for the LORD’s “chariot”—the gold cherubim whose wings were stretched out over the Ark of the LORD’s Covenant.
Then when David is telling Solomon the instructions for building the temple he also says to make cherubs and describes them as a chariot. Why would he need to make more cherub if the originals were attached to the ark? The description also says the wings are streched out and over the Ark.

The Ark Brought to the Temple

1 Kings 8:6 Then the priests carried the Ark of the LORD’s Covenant into the inner sanctuary of the Temple—the Most Holy Place—and placed it beneath the wings of the cherubim. 7 The cherubim spread their wings over the Ark, forming a canopy over the Ark and its carrying poles
And according to the above scripture when Solomon has the Ark brought to the temple it is placed beneath the wings of the cherub. So again why the need for a seperate pair of cherub if the original had the cherubs already made and attached? Maybe the 4 cherub are the 4 angels you (TS) said were always protecting the Ark?

P.S. Edited to say: Nevermind on the question of the atonement cover being the same as mercy seat. I have an answer from the video I found and posted on page 7 today. I'm still curious about the cherubs.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:34:18 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 23, 2012, 01:04:21 AM
SlimpattyK said:  "If there is one HUGE reason behind Michael´s death hoax then for me it would be this:
He took a step aside, retreated the entertainer and King of Pop from the worlds stage in order to allow everyone to take a closer look on the MAN behind the myth and let his message be heard loud and clear and like this maybe enable and encourage people to follow his example.

Try to start with the man in the mirror, try to heal the world starting with your own little world, your environment, the people around you.
Try to make this world a better place. Make that change....make the difference!"

I love this.  Beautifully stated and from the heart.  Bless you.    bearhug

+1 ... Beautifully said Sim...and there's LOTS to love about 'the man'.

"He was an angel walking the planet"

IMO...he still is, and he hasn't 'let go of our hand'.  And he's probably hoping we won't let go of his either. 

I know I won't.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Uhm....it was actually me who said that  :lol:
Nevermind....glad you both like it
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

January 23, 2012, 01:36:52 AM
Quote from: BeTheChange
So...I'm kinda left with 2 thoughts:  TS is either intentionally 'testing' us (once again)....OR he has info that we don't have yet that would support Wyatt's claims (and that will hopefully be made available to us at some point).  But either way....both options mean, to me anyway, that based on what we've learned in the past 2.5 years, along with what we knew coming in....it's gonna take more than what we've seen so far to 'support' Wyatt's claims (JMHO of course).

Remember, this is only Sign #1. There will be 6 other "The Sign" posts. I'm sure we'll understand what TS is trying to explain as the posts progress.

He said that before 2012 is over, the three 7's will be complete:
- Level 7
- Update 7
- Sign 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 23, 2012, 10:36:28 AM
Back to R.W I still don´t get why people wants to make Jesus out of this earth.

The most probable scenario is that he was a normal man with revolutionary ideas, very charismatic, not understood by his own people and hated because he said a blasphemy, that he was the messiah. He really created a new concept of not agreeing with the system of faith back then and created a new set of values followed up to today.

Also, back then, people were experts in making others believe in supernatural powers using special effects. Just read about the oracle of Delphi.

The sacrifice of lamb or other animals is a common thing among some primitive religions, so may be that blood R.W talks about is just animal blood.

Your post actually says then that Jesus' disciples were liars and that RW lied about the blood, because he said it was analyzed and confirmed human (see the video lilwendy posted in the thread on the other forum).

What I think is interesting about Ron Wyatt is that he described the Ark in a way no one ever has. The popular (indiana jones) ark is the one the catholic church uses, and if there is one institution on earth I do NOT trust, it's the catholic church. But Wyatt's description has biblical confirmation and makes way more sense. Why was Wyatt ridiculed like that, why attacked? Why is this not common knowledge under christians? That to me tells me he spoke the truth. Lies have a platform in this world, truth hasn't. That's one thing I know.

Maybe I will call the museum when I have time to ask them about the blood results etc. I have my phone contract ending next month and I still have 250 euros to spend before it's gone, so this might be a good way, lol.

the Ethiopian Orthodox Church was to show the world the Ark of the Covenant. The announcement itself had already on other occasions although in a more veiled form as the Ethiopian Orthodox Church has always claimed to be in possession of the Ark. What struck me is that a few days after this announcement the Patriarch of the church there called Abuna (grand father) Pauolos (Paulo) was visiting the Vatican at the invitation of Pope Benedict XVI.

the announcement is before June 24th already that occurs a first press release on 17 June in DNA Kronos, and then another small reference on 19 June. In fact, the Patriarch had been summoned by Rome in an important meeting which brought together 130 major religious representatives of the world. The different Christian churches (Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox), Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, the Hindu, and others were represented at the meeting. Taking this important detail I noticed that, in this case, had come all the churches to pay tribute to Rome. Of course, this won't be interpreted this way or by means of communication or by the participants, which not download their heads or be acrowned with the Pope. This no longer works as well.

This meeting has not been in the Vatican. Instead the city of L'Aquila, which was rocked by a severe earthquake in this city, moreover, has been chosen is the G8 meetings errrr

The three news AdN Kronos:

June 17
The Orthodox Patriarch, Abuna Pauolos wants to reveal the secret of the Millennium. In an exclusive interview in DNA KRONOS explains: "I am ready to tell the truth"...
"The Ark-reaffirms Pauolos - is found in Ethiopia from many centuries ago." "I have seen with my own eyes and only a few very qualified people have been able to do the same thing so far."…
The official announcement that Ethiopia will give to the world the keys of the secrecy of the Millennium, will be next Friday during a press conference at the Aldrovandi Hotel of Rome by the Orthodox Patriarch of Ethiopia, the Prince Aklile Berhan adopting Haile Selassie, and Duke Amedeo D' area
According to some studies, the Ark was stolen from Jerusalem by the son of King Solomon and brought to Aksum, regarded as the Jerusalem of Ethiopia. And a new Museum in Aksum will be call to welcome the Ark, whose project has been funded by the Prince's Foundation, designated heir to the throne of Haile Selassie I before his death, Crhijecllu, acronym of the initials of the names of the sons of Prince Christian, Jessica, Clarissa and Lucretia.

June 19
The Orthodox Patriarch of Ethiopia, Abuna Pauolos confirmed two days ago to DNA KRONOS that: "the Ark is found in Ethiopia, and neither of us knows for how long still." Only God knows. "I am not here to give evidence that the Ark is found in Ethiopia, but I'm here to tell what I've seen"
"Ethiopia is part of the throne of the Alliance." The Ark of the Covenant had been in Ethiopia for 3000 years and there still, and with the will of God because it was a miracle to Ethiopia will continue there. “
"All that - said the Patriarch in response to journalists - said about her is perfectly described in the Bible." "The State of conservation is good, because it has not been made with hands, and is"something that God has blessed"".There are many writings and evidence of their presence in a part of Etiopía… "I am not here to give evidence of the Ark in Ethiopia, but I am here to say what I saw, what I know and I can testify." I did not say that the Ark will be shown to the world... "It is a mysterious object of worship".
Patriarch Pauolos also spoke about the construction of a Museum in Aksum, a structure that will receive and preserve the treasures built for centuries and centuries in Aksum. The Museum, funded by the foundation of the Prince and it should be built within two years, also could hold the Ark of the Covenant, but also explained Abuna Pauolos "is needed the approval of the Holy Synod, the supreme organ of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church." The Patriarch Pauolos, President of the religions of the G8, which was attended by 16 to 18 June at the interreligious meeting which was held between Rome and L'Aquila. The day before yesterday, the Patriarch and some more "have been invited by the community di Sant Egidio, where they attended a workshop on the religious history of Ethiopia, then had a meeting at the Vatican with Pope Benedict XVI."
"In the Vatican, Benedict XVI and Patriarch discussed many things and his Holiness the Patriarch has obtained an invitation to return in October", declared the Prince Makonne Haile Selassie.

June 24
The Patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia said that you announced to the world this Friday the presentation of the Ark of the Covenant, perhaps the most precious archaeological objects from the spiritual world, which he says has been hiding in a church in your country for thousands of years, according to Italian news agency.
Abuna Pauolos, is Italy to meet with Pope Benedict XVI this week, told the news agency, "Soon the world will be able to admire the Ark of the Covenant described in the Bible as the recipient of the tables of the law which Dios gave to Moses and the center of the searches and studies for centuries."
The announcement is expected to be done at 2 pm Italian time of Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome. Pauolos was reported to be accompanied by the Prince adopting Aklile Berhan Haile Sellassie and Duke Amedeo D'Acosta.
According to Pauolos, the Ark has maintained (hidden) in a church, but to defend the Treasury, was placed a copy in every church in Ethiopia.
He said that the Museum being built in Axum, Ethiopia, is where the Ark will be displayed. A foundation of d'Aosta will be allocated to finance the project.
The idea that the Ark is currently in Ethiopia is well documented, and is attributed to a polemical tradition dating back at least to 642 BC. Tradition says that he moved to the elephantine island in Egypt, then to the Tana Kirkos island in Ethiopia and finally to its present site in Santa Maria of the Zion Church in Axum (?).
The Ethiopians believe that he is destined to be handed over to the Messiah when he reigns in Mount Zion - the Temple Mount in Jerusalem

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 23, 2012, 10:39:37 AM
I've got some connections happening in my mind that I am wanting to type out here in a coherant way. So if my post seems a tad discordant, bear with me till the end and I will try my best to link this all together in an understandable way.
During the recent  trouble on the forum, I used to sneak away to spend some time on our sister site that Souza made....Michael's Army of Love.  There I came across a series on creation science by Dr Kent Hovind and I settled in to watch. I was smitten with his affable personality, and his God ordained gifting as a teacher. He was able to teach on scientific subjects and I found I was easily understanding. Now, when a teacher can get through to me, then that is a sign of an anointed teacher.  ::P  To pinch a saying of Michael's...I was totally nourished by it. So when it was brought up that Dr Hovind was serving ten years jail, I was incredulous. What was going on here. And set about to find out by searching  around.  I found a series that Kent did where he exposes the NWO plans. hmm. This is a video of him in action.
edit to include that the video I uploaded 2 days ago of Kent laying out all the plans of the elite during his  teaching sesion has now been removed.  smiley_spider
found another one.haha
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBYUtQrAuF0[/youtube]

Then when I was searching out  videos on Ron Wyatt, I was totally blown away to find a video of Dr Hovind again. He had personally met Ron and went on to tell what he encountered here.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ay1vFfkji8[/youtube]

So, my mind had been chewing over three people and how they tie in and related to one another.
What do MJ, Kent Hovind and Ron Wyatt have in common? They  all suffered false accusations and were purposely discreditted in the publics perception through various media.
For people who are wondering how MJ's death hoax came to this place where we are studying the Ark of the Covenant, I want to point out that it was signalled out to us in gentle whispers throughout the memorial. 
Melody likened Usher reaching out to touch the golden promethean casket to Uzza  reaching out to steady the Ark of the Covenant on it's journey and he was struck dead.[1Chron13:9] Uzza /Usher....coincidence.....nah....I don't believe in coincidences. As Back said of them: they are just a lazy placeholder for reasoning.  Now, do we believe Michael was the planner and creater of that  memorial? I do.

Then we have Jermaine saying that he was like Aaron to Michael's Moses. This was way back in the hoax, but I would have to dig around a bit for the exact interview. Poor Jermaine copped a lot of flack from everywhere for that remark, but a few years down the track and that puzzle piece fit into place....snick-clack....when Front posted about Moses leading the children of Israel out of the bondage of Egypt and shows a map that is from Ron Wyatt's site on the Red Sea crossing.  Another tie in with Ron Wyatt validated by Front and TS and Jermaine from way back in the hoax.  Hindsight is a wonderful thing. There are many other little tie ins and delicate whispers that have these three men tied together and I am thinking of that delectable poem that Front posted that started with the thought..... parallell lives. The poem also included the lines about there being only one race...... The same statement I had heard Kent Hovind make regarding the human race.  A thought I was so affected by, I jotted it down and posted a comment under the video a few days before Front said in his poem...a collective heart- one love, one race. No matter the colour of your face.
Which brings me to Souza's suggestion from her latest blog that we should go back and re-examine  some of the early hoax info with the biblical perspective in mind this time.
I would like to sift through the memorial again with this thought in mind, to see what we have missed from 2009. Would anyone care to join in with me?

Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:55:11 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2012, 11:10:32 AM
@MaryK...I'm SO sorry I got that wrong!  I really like what you said and I also enjoyed reading your perspective on Sign #1.  Thanks for sharing  bearhug

Quote from: BeTheChange
So...I'm kinda left with 2 thoughts:  TS is either intentionally 'testing' us (once again)....OR he has info that we don't have yet that would support Wyatt's claims (and that will hopefully be made available to us at some point).  But either way....both options mean, to me anyway, that based on what we've learned in the past 2.5 years, along with what we knew coming in....it's gonna take more than what we've seen so far to 'support' Wyatt's claims (JMHO of course).

Remember, this is only Sign #1. There will be 6 other "The Sign" posts. I'm sure we'll understand what TS is trying to explain as the posts progress.

- Level 7
- Update 7
- Sign 7

I completely agree rswilley...that is why I'm just gonna let it all keep 'simmering'.  I should have added a 3rd thought/option...which is probably closer to the 'truth' (at least in my mind).  The 3rd option would be both (a 'test' of some sort and more info to come).  I think TS likes giving 'tests'  ;), even if just to gauge 'mindsets'....and Sign #1 is just one of seven signs, only one 'piece' of (hopefully) the last puzzle (or one of the final 7 pieces of the big (picture) puzzle that we've been working on for 2.5 years).  And one thing that is guaranteed with TS is that there's always more info to come (at the right time).

@RK...loved your last post!  We can choose to either 'dismiss' any relevance between Mike and TS' last post right from the get-go...or we can try to open/expand our minds and look for possible 'dots' or connections.  IMO, the ONLY way to do the former 'properly' is to do the latter first (we should not dismiss anything until ALL possible 'dots' have led to dead-ends...only then can anything be dismissed).  That will involve time, energy and desire....but I'm up for it!

I will join you RK in looking BACK with my Biblical shades on  8-)

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:13:38 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 23, 2012, 11:26:00 AM
@MaryK...I'm SO sorry I got that wrong!  I really like what you said and I also enjoyed reading your perspective on Sign #1.  Thanks for sharing  bearhug
Never mind! And thank you!
 bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

diggyon

January 23, 2012, 11:51:16 AM
Good point Diggyon.  There are other holy books such as the Quran and Talmud.  What do they say about the end of the World ?  Isn't the Talmud similar to the Old Testament ???  I know the three big religions Judiasm, Islam, and Christianity have a lot in common.   

Maybe it doesn't matter.  If God sent some one to help earth it's for the whole planet.  Not only one religion.  If you beleive in God, then it's the same God for all of us.   I think of God as the creator.

Love You All

I have read the Quran and the Bible. I must admit that there are many similarities between them. But it is suitable for such a subject to draw attention to other holy books as well. Until now we are only reading Bible quotes. Somehow I believe that TS believes only in the Bible. That's why we never see any other quotes from other Holy Books.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 23, 2012, 12:12:48 PM
Thanks RK for those video links very good!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 23, 2012, 12:50:25 PM
Good point Diggyon.  There are other holy books such as the Quran and Talmud.  What do they say about the end of the World ?  Isn't the Talmud similar to the Old Testament ???  I know the three big religions Judiasm, Islam, and Christianity have a lot in common.   

Maybe it doesn't matter.  If God sent some one to help earth it's for the whole planet.  Not only one religion.  If you beleive in God, then it's the same God for all of us.   I think of God as the creator.

Love You All

I have read the Quran and the Bible. I must admit that there are many similarities between them. But it is suitable for such a subject to draw attention to other holy books as well. Until now we are only reading Bible quotes. Somehow I believe that TS believes only in the Bible. That's why we never see any other quotes from other Holy Books.

Indeed Diggyon there are a lot of similarities but also some contradictions. Now concerning the end of the world it doesn't go into great details, but there sure is mention of it. The world will end one day.

Now there is something that I had discovered and posted in a redirect thread and I remember you were the only one who answered. Do you remember Sura 55 "The Most Gracious" and the same verse repeated several times? When you add all the verses' numbers it pinpoints directly to 2012 (=1433 lunar calendar) and the verse in question is "Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?. In all honesty I think that it's not a coincidence, especially considering that the Quran has been written a long time ago. So my interpretation is that God will show His marvels, surely the Ark is one of these marvels. Just what is happening with the unveiling of information about the Ark... coincidence? I think there will be other marvels to unveil as well.

There is also a prophecy called "the smoke" in Sura 44 that has to pass yet, before the advent of God and Magog, so maybe that it's related too.

44:10
Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.

I think it's about "darkness" envelopping the earth. Just my interpretation here.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 23, 2012, 01:58:07 PM

Love You All

I don't want to offend anyone but I tried to read the Quran and I was very dissapointed and I gave up. Maybe I should try again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 23, 2012, 02:56:22 PM
RK,  I will join you in looking at past things such as the memorial.  I also have a copy of This Is It, and Michael Jackson's Vision and other things.    I think you're right about looking back for connections.  We weren't thinking about the arc and the EOW back in 2009.  At least I know I wasn't.

We still have to find out who is telling the truth about the Ark of the Covenant.  We have what is going on with Ethiopia, Ron Wyatt's work, Kent Hovind, and more.    Ron Wyatt also has a museum.  I've been wondering if they have information there such as the lab results for the blood (Jesus blood with 24 chromosomes).     I will help you look back at everything and also see what I can find.   I have also been listening to Kent Hovind (on Michael Jackson's Army of Love).  I am going to listen to what he has to say about the arc right now (the one you just posted).

The Truth Will Prevail.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

January 23, 2012, 03:01:33 PM
After my days of working it always takes me so long to catch up, especially when something this huge happens. ;D

I really enjoyed reading everyone's contributions to this Sign #1 mystery, even opposers such as MissG, and Heartsong! I'm glad you guys are here! Parliament always has opposition to keep perspective.  MissG, the awareness of cult methods is good to be reminded of.

Before I go further I thought I'd put a painting pic of MJ.
1 Kings 8:6 Then the priests carried the Ark of the LORD’s Covenant into the inner sanctuary of the Temple—the Most Holy Place—and placed it beneath the wings of the cherubim. 7 The cherubim spread their wings over the Ark, forming a canopy over the Ark and its carrying poles

Rswilley2011

- Level 7

- Update 7
 - Sign 7
Yes, so we can't jump to hasty conclusions.

RK
What do MJ, Kent Hovind and Ron Wyatt have in common? They  all suffered false accusations and were purposely discreditted in the publics perception through various media.
Thanks for finding this connection. I’ve got some homework. bounce/

BeTheChange
Or maybe TS has set us up? As others have suggested, I'm wondering if this is some sort of 'test'.  It's almost like he included some 'common sense' truths in his post (i.e. as per the Bible, the location of the angels/cherubims and the staves makes 'sense' to me).  But there is other stuff he's included (especially the Wyatt stuff) that takes a huge leap of faith (not in God, but in a 'man' or several) at this point anyway, with what we've got at our disposal to analyze. 

IDK...we've often said that nothing TS posts is 'random'...and it's confusing to me as to how HE would consider any of this to be 'evidence', based on the many instances where he 'discredited' other evidence because it 'wouldn't stand up in court'.

This is always something to keep in mind. TS' posts have always been layered, and things will jump out in retrospect with further insight.  I'm indeed as mystified, dismayed and shocked by Sign #1 as everyone. Way back I posted the "official" opinions  on RW as him being a fraud. I mean his claims are outragious, bold-faced, and seeming unsubstaniated. They do definately smack of some of the same stuff as Michael Jackson, bold-faced, outragious to the world.  I haven't been here for 2+ years chasing something if I didn't think there was something totally different here on another earthly historical scale, with thousands of under-the-radar proofs. 

So I am willing to dig deep into Ron Wyatts claims, and I really urge the rest of you doubters such as Bec and more, to at least dig into the unknown areas.  We are all in this together, and we really need each other, all of us here, each with different areas of expertise. Please don't go anywhere out of disgust with TS.

Grace
I remember how we would get trained in school discussions by taking on different roles - to prepare ourselves for future environments - and by discussing for the sake of discussing and not for the sake of the topic.
 Level 7 is not finished yet. Should we apply the learned-so-far structures and explorative strategies to other topics in order to strengthen our abilities? I'd say yes.

Apply whatever is useful to go explore the earth disk and find out about the globe.

Biblical and religious discussions are usually endless. The best training camp for faith, trust, tolerance, love.

Michael said he wanted to give them escapism, to tell a story, put love back into the world.

I would say that TS’ biblical understanding and his study of OT teaching on the Ark are accurate. The question of OT verification itself, has been examined by thousands of scolars in every generation for thousands of years.  But then TS makes this crazy jump to the work of a man who has hardly had this same scrutiny and criticism. It's not the heavy Bible study that is in question here, but his support of RW.  Because I trust Michael, and TS/Front, I am going to forage ahead into the unknown space.

So Paula-c, they were announcing the false ark basically from the Pope (connected to the ark in Ethiopia), as TS has said we need to be aware of the false ark. He is telling us about the true one, supposedly, as we will continue to learn about I’m sure. Interesting the “fake death” of MJ was on the same day as the “fake ark announcement”.

I still hold to this all being God’s story, full of twists and turns, many unbelievable even ridiculous-sounding aspects.  It’s a movie on a grand scale. Entertainment and escapism at its finest.  "Keep watching" is never truer.
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:12:09 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 23, 2012, 03:43:18 PM
RK,   
                                                                                                                                                                         I was also thinking that the ancient egyptians and the great pyramid and the sarcaphagus , and maybe King Tut's Sarcaphagus are all connected to the arc somehow ???   Maybe ?, Maybe not ???   

Also, when we were researching the arc, I saw articles about the original one being from Atlantis.  The other ones were just to keep the original one safe.  The gold arc was supposed to fit into a crystal and gold capstone that floats on top of the great pyramid.  Maybe this is just fantasy ?????   Also, it appears that no egyptian king was buried in the kings chamber of the great pyramid.  Maybe they are waiting for the right time/person ??  We know the egyptians studied resurrection.   

But, Ron Wyatt said there was a CRYSTAL radiating a rainbow in the cave with the arc.  This crystal is probably important !!!!!!!  I don't know.  Maybe you and others can help with all this confusion. 

/pull hair/   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions