Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI January 21
January 22, 2012, 02:05:09 PM
Good point Diggyon.  There are other holy books such as the Quran and Talmud.  What do they say about the end of the World ?  Isn't the Talmud similar to the Old Testament ???  I know the three big religions Judiasm, Islam, and Christianity have a lot in common.   

Maybe it doesn't matter.  If God sent some one to help earth it's for the whole planet.  Not only one religion.  If you beleive in God, then it's the same God for all of us.   I think of God as the creator.

Love You All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 22, 2012, 02:40:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm just confused about whether TS is saying Michael will BAM before the EOW to help save us, if Michael did die and is going to come back at the EOW, or if Michael's BAM is unrelated to EOW. I think I need to read his post a couple more times to understand it better.

Me too.

So TS gave the deadline of December 31, 2012. Perhaps he believes firmly that the world will end and we will not be here in January 2013 to charge a answer?

Michael Bam mean, then, we met again in eternal life after EOW?

EOW does not scare me and never thought it can not happen soon. Just look at the environmental disasters that have happened in all the world, killing thousands of people at once.

I'm not afraid. I just wanted to know the truth about Michael before leaving for paradise.

But TS, if we're here in January 1, 2013 and Michael did not Bam, you know how much you will be ridiculed, is not it?

And Michael ... if you are behind all this and also believes firmly in EOW, can you give us a little more joy here on earth before we have to go to another dimension?  :oops:

Wait and see!  bearhug
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:02:59 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

January 22, 2012, 03:14:54 PM
TS is deceiving all of you, i never trust him, and never will. The only person i trust is Michael and his words. Michael should know by now the bible was written by MEN with huge egos try to control the population and fear the people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 22, 2012, 03:37:35 PM

I agree with a lot of what you've said here PureLove. I, for one, cannot ignore what I see happening in the world around us and I refuse to bury my head in the sand.  It's possible that I over-analyze events sometimes but when the dominoes keep falling, it's hard to ignore.  I believe in God, I have ever since I was a child and my family only went to church for a couple of years and for me, that was Sunday school in the basement of the church while the grown-ups were upstairs hearing the sermons.  I was very young so I was not overly influenced from what little I can remember but believing in God is something that has always been natural to me.  I know a lot of atheists that have had near-death experiences (I'm a civilian in a military work environment) and a few of them have admitted to me that in those moments, they have prayed to God.  I think that deep down a lot of people believe, or know instinctively, that God exists.  I know this doesn't apply to everybody as everyone is an individual with their own belief systems.  So whoever reads TS's post, take from it what you will, but don't dismiss it out of hand.  Even Front said, and I'm paraphrasing here - if you have faith in nothing else, have faith in Michael.  And we're all here because we believe, or know, that Michael is alive.  He's not going to drive us off a cliff.

Exactly Andrea. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 03:38:51 PM
Just wanted to offer something here:

Some of us did not become Christians because of TS.  I became a Christian over 10 years ago.  And I was an agnostic before that, not raised in the church.  I studied the Bible myself as an adult and came to my own conclusions about it.  I was not, nor ever was brainwashed into anything, and I don't like most churches in this country nor in the world, as I do think they participate in MK Ultra and other horrible things.  This doesn't mean ALL Christians are bad.  Just that the 'churches' are corrupt.  Which is nothing new.  This has been happening since Jesus' time.

Even though I kind of wish TS would post to talk more about his post yesterday, my FAITH in God is not shaken over this.  TS is a man (I assume).  God is God.  My faith in God stands firm, no matter what TS does or does not do.  My faith does not depend on TS because it never did the past 10 years (which is WAY before TS ever posted on this forum).

I do respect ALL opinions here.  But I am not 'mind controlled' by TS or anything.  My thought on the EOW comes from the Bible, not TS.

Love and peace to everyone here!
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:40:58 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 22, 2012, 03:56:14 PM
First of all I would like to stress that these are my personal beliefs. I know that these might not correspond to anyones opinion or „official“ interpretations of the Bible by scholars.
This is just my honest mindset and beliefe.
On a more lighthearted note: I am not a native speaker. I´ve tried to express my thoughts as good as possible. Anyone who might find mistakes in grammar or spelling: please keep them, their all yours ;-)
So here  I go:

Thank you TS for drawing attention to the subject of „the covenant“.
I think that it is important to distinguish the „original covenant“ (all related to the Ark of the Covenant, the 10 Commandments, Moses and so on) and the „new covenant“.
So what is the new covenant and why would God have to establish a new one if he already had established one?

The original covenant was bound to the 10 Commandments. God´s LAW imprinted in stone. Basically a very strict assignment for God´s people. Something that created fear in some and revolutionary thoughts and actions in others.
Now....as many of us know, the original covenant has been broken by the Israelites over and over again. What is the old testament (to a great amount) but the story of the covenant being broken and mankind disobeying God (remember also the story of Adam and Eve).
So what does that mean? Was mankind doomed at that point?
No, we were not and never will be.

God knew/knows that his children are weak sometimes, that they tend to doubt, disobey and let themselves be deceived.
Everyone who has children will agree that we may get angry when our children disobey our rules and we might even punish them for that and we also might be disappointed...BUT: we´ll never stop loving them and trying to bring them back to the right path.

Hebrews 10:17
"Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.
Jer 31.34
"I will forgive their iniquity and I will remember their sin no more"

So now...what did God do to save his people, to give them a new chance...what is the new covenant?

I am sure many of you will know these words:

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the new covenant.
By giving his only son, by making him a human among other humans, God sort of signed a cancelation agreement, the old covenant would be no more.
With the blood of Jesus God renewed the covenant.

Luke 22:20
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you"

And this time it was not meant to be a covenant with God´s law carved in stone:

The „concept“ of the new covenant is not based on fear and strictness. The basis for the new covenant is based on the concept of forgiveness.
God did not turn his back on his children and did not break his vow of the covenant in the face of their betrayal. He offered a new beginning and showed that he would forever be right where he promised to be: among his people. Moreover: in their hearts.
In my opinion this means that whereever there is love, kindness, empathy, compassion found in someones heart, there also is forgiveness for his/her sins and the promise of salvation. Because these are the virtues, the ideals, the values that God has shown by offering forgiveness and salvation by sacrificing his only son.

Hebrews 10:16
"This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."
Ezekiel 36:26
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Does this mean that only the ones who believe in Jesus literally will be saved in the end?
That´s not what I believe.
Yes of course, we have heard things like these:

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 10:9
"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture."

In my opinion this does not mean „believe in Jesus and you will be saved, otherwise you will be doomed“.
Everyone who will try to be righteous and keep a pure heart will be saved. God knows that we have faults and that at times we will commit sins and wrongdoing.
I think that the new covenant sealed with the blood of Jesus Christ is the offer for forgiveness and salvation for everybody who will try to live up to the priciple of love and compassion. The new covenant/Jesus is the gate, the open door, the possibility, the chance.

So what are we to do here on earth, what is our mission, what is the best that we can do?

2 Corinthians 3:6
"He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."

2 Corinthians 3:3
"You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts."

What I believe is that we all must live and breathe and show love. And along with love there go respect, awareness, compassion, kindness and forgiveness.
Onto our neighbours, our family, our friends and each living being on this earth. Carry on and carry out the SPIRIT.

So whether you believe in Jesus or not, wheter you call him „God“ or some other name...it does not matter. All that matters is what is in your heart. 
I really believe that God will judge by looking into our hearts and not upon our deeds or our denomination.
No deed of a man can „buy“ salvation and now denomination holds the „secret“ and only way to it.

It does not matter if we are aware of that or not. It does not matter if we are religious or not.
All that matters is that we DO have the promise of salvation through the new covenant.

And having said all this I do not find it hard to build a bridge to our beloved MJ.
He made his life an example of caring for others, compassion, kindness, discipline and above all: LOVE.

And there is one more thing that I believe and that I am certain that MJ is aware of:
God is LOVE.
And therefore he shall forever remain in God´s love and God´s love will remain within him.
As in any of us who will honestly try to love and respect and keep a pure heart.

As Front said:
"If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael."

And allow me to add: If you do not believe in TS, it matters not!

If you do not believe in God then just believe in Michael and see and try to follow the example that he has been giving.
Do not live in fear, do not lose hope.

If there is one HUGE reason behind Michael´s death hoax then for me it would be this:
He took a step aside, retreated the entertainer and King of Pop from the worlds stage in order to allow everyone to take a closer look on the MAN behind the myth and let his message be heard loud and clear and like this maybe enable and encourage people to follow his example.

Try to start with the man in the mirror, try to heal the world starting with your own little world, your environment, the people around you.
Try to make this world a better place. Make that change....make the difference!

May God bless you all.
 bearhug

Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:20:52 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

January 22, 2012, 04:46:15 PM
This is a strange video if you ask me:

[YOUTUBE]YtVSPfBTUJs[/YOUTUBE]

Also, a very astute commenter on youtube said to see at 0:50 seconds in.

I am still not sure about this guy, Ron Wyatt.  Something seems off about him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 22, 2012, 05:10:48 PM

You see...I am not sure about him or the discoveries that he claimed to have made.
The only interesting statement that is contained in his message is (for me personally) to take a closer look at the link between the old and the new covenant which is established by the blood (death) of Jesus (as I elaborated in my post above).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Andrea

January 22, 2012, 05:27:41 PM

Thanks for posting this video.

I honestly don't get the impression that he is lying.  I think he truly believes what he is saying.  If my impression is wrong then he is a very good actor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 06:46:37 PM
I have several questions or things I'm confused about re: TS' last post that maybe some of you know some of the answers to...or maybe TS could 'chirp' in (there's been many other questions raised that I'd like more info on).  I will premise this by saying that I am by FAR not an expert on the Bible, the Ark, or Ron Wyatt....and if my questions are 'stupid' lol, I apologize for my ignorance.

1)  TS mentions Yom Kippur as having a 'link' to the EOW and the Ark.  Yom Kippur this year begins Sept 25th and ends Sept 26th.  Given that this is the year of the 'signs'...is this 2012 date of Yom Kippur going to be especially important (i.e. will we 'notice' things happening more so than any other day this year?)

2)  Front has mentioned being busy preparing a 'feast' a couple times lol...and this can 'tie' in with the Feast of Tabernacles that TS mentioned which occurs after Yom Kippur.

Monday 1 October [2012]
Sukkot
Sukkot or The Feast of Tabernacles, commemorates the years that the Jews spent in the desert on their way to the Promised Land, and celebrates the way in which God took special care of them under impossible conditions. Sukkot lasts for seven days, and work is not permitted on the first two days.

If Yom Kippur symbolizes the 'end'...is it correct to interpret The Feast as the 'new beginning'?  Will this year's Feast (beginning Oct 1st, 2012) be THE new beginning?

3) TS mentioned that it will NOT be a physical battle.  If there is no physical battle, then how will we even know that THE 'battle' is going on?  Likewise, if there's no physical battle, then why the need to 'enlist voluntarily' in anything?  If God knows what's in our hearts, doesn't He already know what 'side' we're on?

4) TS stated that the info in Sign #1 is stuff that has never before been brought to light in all of history (paraphrasing...and hopefully not misinterpreting).  What info in Sign #1 was 'new' to the world?  I know there was some stuff I hadn't read about anywhere....but there's links to it all from youtube and other websites...not to mention the Bible.  Am I missing something or did TS mean that the stuff that is gonna come out will be 'new' to the world?  :?

5) Ron Wyatt lol.  This is the 'toughest' part of the post for me to 'digest' because 1) I don't have much faith in 'man', and 2) I am limited in my knowledge about Ron Wyatt and therefore can't make any decision without further research.  BUT...(and here's where my questions might sound really 'stupid' lol):

- isn't there stories in the Bible of people who 'tried' to look at the Ark and died?
- likewise, aren't there stories that only 'high priests' were allowed to be near it?
- if so, then why/how was Ron Wyatt 'allowed' to not only see it but take blood from it (supposedly)?  Wouldn't that be considered 'defacing' the Ark, given that it's Jesus' blood (again supposedly)?

I'll leave it at that for now...I have more questions but I'm looking into some stuff to see if I can find some answers on my own. 

This is all very interesting...that's for sure.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:51:17 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 22, 2012, 06:54:36 PM

Yes, very off. He is a fraudster. Just google him everyone. Even religious organisations have rejected his claims (of which there are more, one being the "discovery" of where the Red Sea parted). As bindup said, if what he said was true, all Christianity would be touting the find and even Answers in Genesis have rebutted him. He has no blood test results (there are none no matter how hard I looked), no empirical evidence, no collaboration, no video or photos- no evidence at all apart from his personal testimony.

I've worked with mentally ill people and they are VERY sincere in many of their wild beliefs, to the point where you sometimes have to wonder if they are right and you are wrong...until the evidence shows up. Case in point, the ill person was sure their 8yr old was being abused at home while she was in care and was very distressed. The person was extremely convincing until the evidence showed up as an adult child of 26 yrs...

Claims without evidence should be dismissed until evidence is forthcoming or people may as well believe any wild assertion, like the orbiting teapot:

"Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of skeptics to disprove received dogmas rather than that of dogmatists to prove them. This, of course, is a mistake.

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars, there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an ellipitical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add the the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But, if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense.

If, however the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books and taught as sacred truth every Sunday, hesitation to believe in it's existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychatrist in an enlightened age or of the inquisitor in an earlier time" Bertrand Russell 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

MissG

January 22, 2012, 06:57:04 PM
The theme about the end of the world has been taken out of context.

The sacred number for the mayas were number 13. The completed 13 b´ak´tun (batun) is going to take place the 21.12.2012 when the solar system has come full circle according to the Mayan calculations.
This is a Judeo-Christian mistake. We believe that time is linear but for the Mayas it circular.

The number 13  represented the 13 lunar phases. It was widely used in calendars and synchronometers by that culture.

Misinterpretation of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is the basis for a New Age belief that a cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. December 21, 2012 is simply the day that the calendar will go to the next b'ak'tun.-->A new era.

A baktun (properly b'ak'tun) is 20 katun cycles of the ancient Maya Long Count Calendar. It contains 144,000 days, equal to 394.26 tropical years.

The current (13th) b´ak´tun will end, or be completed, on 13.0.0.0.0 (December 21, 2012 using the GMT correlation).

Just a new cycle is about to start according to that calendar created by people who believed that men were created by the blood of a snake taken by an eagle and spreaded it over a corn field.

They had 13 heavens with 13 Gods and 9 heavens under, plus 1 hell...

I mean....come oooonnn!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

January 22, 2012, 06:59:18 PM

This quote is of TS, and i believe that some time he said that the number 7 is very important to decipher the enigma of the ark, ..i think. The Sign,.. i guess is TS, then there is more to come

I thought that I would have time over the holidays for level 7 here; but that didn't happen, sorry.

Obviously, others can continue the investigation here; and I will be back here as soon as I can.

For sure, all three 7's will be done by the end of 2012: Level 7, Update 7, and Sign 7 (777).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 22, 2012, 07:06:15 PM

Yes, very off. He is a fraudster. Just google him everyone. Even religious organisations have rejected his claims (of which there are more, one being the "discovery" of where the Red Sea parted). As bindup said, if what he said was true, all Christianity would be touting the find and even Answers in Genesis have rebutted him. He has no blood test results (there are none no matter how hard I looked), no empirical evidence, no collaboration, no video or photos- no evidence at all apart from his personal testimony.

I've worked with mentally ill people and they are VERY sincere in many of their wild beliefs, to the point where you sometimes have to wonder if they are right and you are wrong...until the evidence shows up. Case in point, the ill person was sure their 8yr old was being abused at home while she was in care and was very distressed. The person was extremely convincing until the evidence showed up as an adult child of 26 yrs...

Claims without evidence should be dismissed until evidence is forthcoming or people may as well believe any wild assertion, like the orbiting teapot:

"Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of skeptics to disprove received dogmas rather than that of dogmatists to prove them. This, of course, is a mistake.

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars, there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an ellipitical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add the the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But, if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense.

If, however the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books and taught as sacred truth every Sunday, hesitation to believe in it's existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychatrist in an enlightened age or of the inquisitor in an earlier time" Bertrand Russell

That's a lot of judgement about someone you only 'googled' and never met. Do you know what slander I find if I google MJ? Does that mean that everything on the internet about MJ is truth? Hell no! So if I were you, I would not jump to conclusions only by 'googling'. This man appears very sincere and if there is one thing I learned in the past 3 years, it is that truth is ALWAYS ignored or ridiculed. Just look at how the media and the non-believers treat us hoaxers.

WTF?? is wrong with people lately? So much hate and judgement and assumptions towards people they never even met. It's actually pretty disgusting in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 22, 2012, 07:07:42 PM
As motivated as R.W was, to say that Jesus was not from this world is not helping him much to achieve his proof of biblic prophecies.

There are some excavations going on under the jewish wall which were stopped for other issues, mainly political as well as religious, but is about land and the Palestinians vs Israelites.

A LOT archeology is buried there and it is not in the interest of many to dig up more.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal