SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI January 21
January 21, 2012, 08:33:59 PM
Quote from: TS
[...]
17. A Signature Identifies Who Signed - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
With the blood that Ron Wyatt found on the mercy seat of the true ark, the identity is impossible to counterfeit. Normal humans have 46 chromosomes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). However, the blood of Jesus from the ark has only 24 chromosomes (23 “X” from Mary, and 1 “Y” from God). This is very strong scientific evidence of the virgin birth (see Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 3:23).[...]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since I am an eternal skeptic, this quote raised in me these questions:

1. How do they know it is blood from Jesus? It could be anythings blood if it even is blood.
2. On what basis do they assume 1 chromosome is from God? How do you verify this is so and doesn't the father contribute half of the chromosmes therefore if this was the case there should be 12 Y chromosomes?
3. Human DNA has 46 chromosomes (23 from mother and 23 from father) or 47 if Down syndrome. How can a substance only showing 24 chromosomes be considered human?
Item of interest: VITACEAE: family of flowering plants including the GRAPEVINE. Most species have 38 chromosomes but CISSUS has 24. Maybe what appears to be blood was simply spilt wine!
4. To confirm the identity of an individual by their DNA you need to be able to compare that sample with one from either the mother, the father or the individual themselves. This is the purpose of 'cheek cell sampling' when trying to determine a murderers identity from a given sample of people. Since we have none of those in regards to this sample conclusions as to it's origin should be made with caution imo.
5. When would Jesus have been able to come into contact with the mercy seat of the true ark?
I loved your questions Heartsong!! ;)

[...]2. On what basis do they assume 1 chromosome is from God? How do you verify this is so[...]
exactly!! :lol:

[..]3. Human DNA has 46 chromosomes (23 from mother and 23 from father) or 47 if Down syndrome. How can a substance only showing 24 chromosomes be considered human?[...]
Like you, I was also not aware of any of this information, so I really can't comment anything else for now because I think i need to do some serious "digging" into it!
Nevertheless, I need to say that while reading, I had, again, one of those  WTF?? moments!! Number 24?? ---) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login smiley_spider Surely a "coincidence"!!  :lol:

Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 08:39:02 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

January 21, 2012, 08:36:53 PM
I think this is about the ultimate leap of faith.

If sh*t gets real, like badly, what harm is there in having faith? No matter what that faith may be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 08:37:41 PM
I watched this documentary about Ron Wyatt and his ark discovery, it might answer some questions. It's 27 (short) parts but very interesting, here is part one (rest on YouTube)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7oXIzS-BOg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 09:09:41 PM
Thank You TS! You know your Bible! You are bringing it to life! Very impressive!

Front said: "Parallel lives, parallel paths" and this may well be a key to understanding HIStory.‬

We are in 2012! Year of the Dragon! The red Dragon with 7 heads and 10 horns is no other than Satan (Lucifer) who fights Archangel Michael near the End of Times!

Those are timely tweets from Nelson de la Nuez:
  ;) ;)

@kingofpopart
Nelson De La Nuez
#MichaelJackson art #davidLaChapelle photo @LAartShowSEEN pic.twitter.com/QvSjOPAp

Tweet reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@kingofpopart
Nelson De La Nuez
Info on #MichaelJackson photo art @LAartShowSEEN You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tweet reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Love this painting!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

January 21, 2012, 09:17:08 PM
Why does it say at the end of the post.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:38:01 PM by ~Souza~ » when the post came from "The Sing" member?

Whatever, I am just amazed seeing how Michael Jackson´s theme has been push on the side for that.

Michael's 'theme' is as much around on here as ever, there is just less news. If you have any hoax topics to start, please do so because I (and apparently many others) haven't any. About the editing, simply read the thread on here and find your answer. Nothing mysterious there to conspire about, sorry.

As for the rest:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

It might be TS posting, but both the forums are mine and I have a final say in what will be allowed to post and what not. So that means when TS is being violently attacked, I feel violently attacked as well for having it on here. Clearly stage one (ridicule) is passed us, and now we are at stage two. I could do two things:

1. I bend and remove this from the forum(s) and will make some people on here happy that it's gone.
2. I stand by my trust in TS, my own common sense and will stand for what I believe is right.

Those who have been around long enough will know that option 1 is not an option for me. So if you don't agree with certain decisions I make, then that's okay. Like I explained in my blog: I will be tha LAST person to tell you to read your Bible, so I won't. I also said I respect everyone's beliefs (or lack of for that matter). I got interested in the Bible not because of TS, but because of Michael and no one else. I also have a strong belief that this particular subject is something that has interested Michael for a very long time. The fact that he says to Batshit that he doesn't want to die, or grow old even, is for me undeniable proof that Michael  believes in the EOW and eternal life after it. He has been studying the Bible his whole life, and he did not do that because he didn't believe a word it says. This forum is about Michael's hoax; absolutely true, but this hoax can not be understood without understanding his life, and Michael himself puts God above his own mother who he adores so much (Moonwalk). That means God -and therefore His WORDS as well- is VERY important to him. I want to know what Michael's big lifework is about, what his plan is and therefore I choose to study what he studied. It's important hoaxwise because it's important Michaelwise, and this forum is about Michael. Why is it okay to discuss his views on music, life itself or movies, but not his beliefs? Why would that be less important when he himself has said so many times how important it is for him? I don't get the strong reactions. Is it because TS says the world will end soon? Does that scare you? It doesn't scare me for a second and I would be happy if it happened tomorrow. The religions believing in the EOW have the same kind of evidence that we have about the hoax, and even stronger in my opinion.

We (as hoaxers) have been ridiculed and are now being violently opposed, simply because we can not give them the truth (Michael in this case0 on a silver platter. But we know we are right. We know stage three will come one day soon. We know that because we have read the threads on this forum, connected dots, depicted every tiny bit of evidence to strengthen our faith and to show people that we are not crazy. But some don't want to see it or even read up upon it because it would go against their own beliefs about Michael. There are far more non-believers than believers and yet we know that we (the minority) will have the last laugh. Does that mean that all theories are right, or that even one of the members on here has it all figured out? I don't think so. There are thousands of members on this forum, and not two of them agree completely on everything. That means that out of roughly 5000 members, AT LEAST 4999 members have it wrong. What are the odds that that 1 member has it all figured out? Same with all the thousands of christian religions in the world, I don't think that there is one religion that has it all right, that is why I will never be a part of any of them. But as a whole, they all share the same belief: God is real, Jesus is real and the Bible is truth. Just like we all have the same belief that Michael is alive. This hoax is one big parallel with the Bible and it doesn't matter what you believe or what I believe, it matters what Michael believes because he is directing this show. So in order to understand his message we should study what he studied. That doesn't mean you have to believe it too but it should be at least worth reading.

I know that my decision on this will make members leave. I would hate to see some go, I would be glad if certain others left (although some will leave this week for other reasons, as I posted about before). Gema, you know I disagree with you most of the time and vice versa, but I like you as a person and I like your humor, so I hope that you will decide to stay here, whether or not you choose to read the religious threads. They can be ignored by those not interested, everyone has an own free will. Seeing that many opposition, attacks, ridicule and accusations even strengthen my faith that I am doing the right thing by allowing it on here, because it's history repeating. Only eight people were ready when the flood came, even less when brimstone came out of heaven at Sodom and Gomorra. I bet Noah was ridiculed and attacked, but we all know who had the last laugh. The more I study the Bible, the more I understand in this hoax, and the more peace of mind it gives me. Maybe there will only be a handful left at the end, possible, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong on this.

So to everyone that wants to leave because of this: I will not hold you down or try to convince you. Some I might miss, some I might miss like migraine, but if you have to go then just go.

I really, really like this post Souza girl :)  I've been quite intrigued by the changes in YOU and the why's of it.  I'm glad to understand now.  I have over 2 years now noticed changes in you, sometimes lately I'm surprised.  What you say in general as to your reasonings for studying or religion in the hoax makes sense to me I do have to admit.  I've been one that has been opposed to is, for my own reasons, but, what you say makes sense to me.  I'm not to say that I'm agreeing whole heartedly with any informer being the one to lead us into these discussions, as per Michael's request..but, to study what Michael has believed in hopes to know more about him and the hoax as perhaps guidelines now seems reasonable.  Not to use the forum as a bible study group or anyone leading us to specific topics to make us reach his interpretation of the bible or Michael's feelings, but as you said, to understand how Michael believed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 21, 2012, 09:38:15 PM
Heartsong, good questions.  I think your right.  We need a relative or the person him/herself to match the DNA from the blood.  But how do you know that we have none of those ?  Maybe there will be a match !!!!!  That's what I'm praying for !!   I'm sure there will be fakes, and scams so we have to be careful and research.  Remember the information about the Shroud of Turin.  There was blood on that also.  It was said that was a scam and a set up to match Prince William ????       

SimPattyK, I don't know but it doesn't seem like all of those 24's were a coincidence.  There's a lot of them !!!!

8-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 21, 2012, 09:52:28 PM
TS..... /bravo/

Souza.... /bravo/

I am kind of speechless right now.  And despite the strong feelings I've had that this was where things were heading,or hoped was heading, I have remained an active "reader" to see it happen...

/woohoo/

p.s. Souza, it is great to see the change of heart !!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

bec

January 21, 2012, 09:53:08 PM
I liked the levels better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 21, 2012, 10:04:36 PM
TS, TS_Comments, Souza, and all my fellow board members... thank you all for your contributions.  There is a lot of reading and studying to do!  Once done, I will contribute in whatever way I can. 

Regardless of how this information came to us, regardless of what agendas people believe the others have, just remember you control you. Read, study, pray to God for discernment/hope you can discern (depending on your beliefs), have what you learn transform your life.

I believe we all need to do our study, not only to be able to distinguish real from fake ark of the covenant, but also real from fake MJs, doctrines, information via media, etc.  The illusions run deep everyone and we need to learn to discern, in many many areas.

Remember even the most elect will be deceived!  That means those with evil agendas will not appear to have evil agendas.  (I am not implying at all that TS is appearing to be good but really attempting to deceive). This goes beyond TS and this board. 

I pray for all of us that we will have discernment in these end times (which I do wholeheartedly believe are here).

God bless you all.... off to read!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 10:10:51 PM
I think this is about the ultimate leap of faith.

If sh*t gets real, like badly, what harm is there in having faith? No matter what that faith may be.

Very well put Andrea.  I cannot understand the animosity, sometimes outright hatred, that some people 'feel' after reading TS' posts.  I fully get feeling skeptical, unsure, confused, even frustrated...but anger or fear?  IMO, those that do feel those emotions are clouded by their lack of faith in the 'messenger'....so clouded that the 'message' keeps flying over their heads.  Cause I would bet just about anything that if Mike sat down with ANY one of them and said EXACTLY what TS wrote in his post....the LAST two things they would feel would be anger or fear.  Sure they might be confused, unsure, even question MJ on some of his beliefs...but their reactions would NOT be the same as what we're seeing here.  If they KNEW it was Mike speaking....they would actually listen to the 'message'.  And, IMO, therein lies the problem because it may just end up that by the time the 'messenger' can be 'confirmed' (to their liking)....they will have totally missed the 'message'.  And if or when the sh*t does hit the fan, playing 'catch-up' might not be an option.

So what harm is there in trying to understand the 'message'?  For those that are adament that there will be no EOW (of some sort) and/or don't 'agree' with what TS has to say but are at least willing to keep an open mind...then the BEST case scenario would be that nothing happens (no EOW, no final battle, no nothing).  At worst, you lost/wasted a few hours of your life reading and researching about stuff that didn't end up happening....life goes on (compared to the total # of hours you've wasted on other stuff that didn't mean anything, not that big a loss).   But if the sh*t does end up flying...and you've read and tried to understand the 'message', maybe you'll have learned something that helps you in some way...even if only to recognize the 'signs' as they appear.

I've only read the post once and had to go for a walk afterwards cause it was A LOT to take in.  I jotted some questions down as I was reading it but I'm gonna 'let it simmer' some more, sleep on it and then read it again in the morning.  Any questions that still remain after that, I'll post here.  Given the 'topic', I'm hoping TS will be able to engage in this conversation with us more so than he has in the past with other topics.

Edited to add the following....funny enough, THIS kept playing in the back of my mind the whole time I was reading TS' post.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKeA4vgmtxo[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:17:28 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 21, 2012, 11:10:10 PM

TS, TS_Comments, Souza, and all my fellow board members... thank you all for your contributions.  There is a lot of reading and studying to do!  Once done, I will contribute in whatever way I can. 

Regardless of how this information came to us, regardless of what agendas people believe the others have, just remember you control you. Read, study, pray to God for discernment/hope you can discern (depending on your beliefs), have what you learn transform your life.

I believe we all need to do our study, not only to be able to distinguish real from fake ark of the covenant, but also real from fake MJs, doctrines, information via media, etc.  The illusions run deep everyone and we need to learn to discern, in many many areas.

Remember even the most elect will be deceived!  That means those with evil agendas will not appear to have evil agendas.  (I am not implying at all that TS is appearing to be good but really attempting to deceive). This goes beyond TS and this board. 

I pray for all of us that we will have discernment in these end times (which I do wholeheartedly believe are here).

God bless you all.... off to read!

That was a fantastic post Wendy! Discernment is PARAMOUNT in these last days!

BeTheChange: Thanks for the post and video! ...VERY true!

I'm definitely gonna read the info that TS provided and I'll post again to share my views on the material. 

I think that we are headed in a very interesting direction! This is actually quite exciting!!!

TheRunningGirl: Great post!! It's nice to see you again!

SimPattyK: Thanks for the info on the #24!! I love that pic with Elvis wearing the calendar! When I was in high school, I was a part of the mariachi group and all of the gold metal decorations on our uniforms were Mayan calendars just like the one Elvis is wearing. *sigh* I miss playing in the group. lol

Bec: I liked the levels too. It was fun and challenging. But hey, I'm open to new challenges. This one is no exception. ^_^

Souza: That was a very good post! I agree with you. If people want to leave then they should. It would be in everyone’s best interest.

>>> They won't waste their time posting and we won't waste our time reading their abhorrent posts. << If that offended anyone, then own it!

But like I said in the other redirect thread, "I think it's time for us to shed some dead skin.” XDDDDDD

PS: Fore those who reject the Bible and its message about EOW… It would probably be a good idea to listen to Michael’s lyrics from “Shout” just to get an idea as to how he feels about this subject.

“…Masses of minds shrouded with clouded vision
Deceptions and indecisions
No faith of religion
How we’re living
The clock is ticking
The end is coming
There will be no warning…”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 11:21:36 PM
I'm just confused about whether TS is saying Michael will BAM before the EOW to help save us, if Michael did die and is going to come back at the EOW, or if Michael's BAM is unrelated to EOW. I think I need to read his post a couple more times to understand it better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

RK

January 21, 2012, 11:24:17 PM
Same with all the thousands of christian religions in the world, I don't think that there is one religion that has it all right, that is why I will never be a part of any of them. But as a whole, they all share the same belief: God is real, Jesus is real and the Bible is truth. Just like we all have the same belief that Michael is alive. This hoax is one big parallel with the Bible and it doesn't matter what you believe or what I believe, it matters what Michael believes because he is directing this show.

I find this part of Souza's post profound. Seems this is would be a perfect time to allow labels to drop off. To be part of the ecclesia, one of a multitude who have responded to the call and become a citizen of Christ's kingdom is the only defining label that I put any faith in holding. I am totally persuaded that true peace and liberty cannot be found outside of Christ. There will be a lot to study and digest from this latest post from TS and will be back with some thoughts after I do the required research.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 11:30:39 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 21, 2012, 11:35:11 PM
@TS: I tell you what, I can't get down with the God stuff. If I'm on Satan's side unless I get with it, well, in a handbasket I go.

I already know I'm going to work like a dog until the day I die. No retirement package will ever be mine. I already know I'll likely die sick and poor. Can't afford health insurance so that means no health care either. I can forget about those sunny beach vacations so many people seem to get. Never in the budget. The system has me by the proverbial balls, there is no escape, KAPISHE?

I don't think it behooves me to spend the little free time that I get focused on the end of the world nor on the Illuminati. I'm aware we are in peril. I'm aware the system sucks, oh TRUST me I'm aware. I need to spend my personal time on positive pursuits, some escape from that doom n gloom that is the world we all live in.

I need to focus on being alive for the time that I have, and pursuing happiness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 22, 2012, 12:12:22 AM
I need to focus on being alive for the time that I have, and pursuing happiness.

This I totally agree with. We must live the one life we know we have well, for it is all we really know for sure.

There have been dozens of doomsday predictions (many made based on biblical prophecies). NONE have come true.

Here is a website that lists them all You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even tho I think the bible is made up by men, I do know it pretty well and I am sure there is something in there to be said about false prophets and what God thinks of them.

If I believed in God, I would be very careful about EOW predictions since an incorrect prediction makes one a false prophet in the eyes of God.

I think I'll just live life by focusing on giving to others and treating our planet and the creatures that call it home with respect. We can change this world for the better. That for me is Michael's message.

Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:15:38 AM by Heartsong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal