SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI January 21
January 21, 2012, 05:23:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]Right now, I am going to take time to collect thoughts and do research, etc. 
And pray about this.
I will likely write more later when I have the time. 
Peace and God's love too all.  bearhug[...]

+1 ;)
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:29:36 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 21, 2012, 05:28:40 PM
[...]
Was "what went to the hospital' ever finalised?

Is the Ark connected to this?
[...]
^^ 2 questions that popped into my head, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 21, 2012, 05:36:11 PM

The Sign said:
Not only does the devil deceive, but he deceives the whole world on the very same reason why he was kicked out of heaven—for demanding that angels should be able to sit on God’s throne! Just take a look at any and all pictures and drawings of the ark; search “ark of the covenant” on Google images, or some other search engine. Or look through ark pictures in religious materials.
In all cases, you will find the angels are standing on the throne, kneeling on the throne, crouching on the throne, or whatever; but always on the throne! However, angels are not even allowed to sit on God’s throne, much less have their feet on His throne!!! What blasphemy! The devil has a good laugh, no doubt.
There is one ark, though, depicted with a few different yet similar illustrations, where the angels are beside the ark and mercy seat—which is exactly where they belong! And this is the true ark; any and all arks with angels on top of the mercy seat are most certainly counterfeit.
For those might think that the story of Lucifer and God’s throne is symbolic, and not literal, the point here is still the same. God would not design the ark of the covenant to represent symbolic error (angels on the throne); no, He would design it to represent the truth (angels beside the throne).

This is exactly what Souza said on the thread about the true ark.

Oops!

Then the most important part of all the fake arks: the cherubim. On nearly EVERY image of the Ark, the cherubim are placed ON the mercy seat. The Ark was God's throne on earth. Just like on the throne he sits upon in heaven, the Ark has covering cherubim:

"The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved."
(Psalm 99:1)

"O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth."
(Isaiah 37:16)

Nowhere in the Bible does it ever indicate that angels sat UPON God's throne. Satan wanted it, but was cast out of heaven for it. He was jealous of Jesus, who DID sit on the throne besides the Father. Satan was one of the highest angels, so if HE couldn't sit on God's throne, how would angels lower ranked than he be allowed?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 21, 2012, 05:38:51 PM
Actually, more than one by one word via skype, I think it´s going to be much better a "congregation" of us joining a voice chat, but not to listen about faith or religious topics, just about why Michael is dead or alive.

Enough with hiding behind a computer.

I joined this forum to know about Michael and it´s "my choice" reading or not TS and my RESPONSIBILITY as a human being to warn others when I see wrong doing.
Many of TS´s posts were entertaining enough when came to "disect" Michael´s life, but EOW and religion has been shoved for too long already.

A forum it´s created by it´s members and happens that this forum was apparently created to find the truth about what happened to MICHAEL JACKSON. How on earth has "doomsday" anything to do with what happened to Michael Jackson? How???

Another thing, according to different sources, back in 1998 was when the so called End of the phucking world happened. I remember it very well because I was in my last year of University for my 1st career.

And, one does not need any religion to tell you about the end. We are the ones destroying the world with our greed and actions every single day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Do

January 21, 2012, 05:53:08 PM

A forum it´s created by it´s members and happens that this forum was apparently created to find the truth about what happened to MICHAEL JACKSON. How on earth has "doomsday" anything to do with what happened to Michael Jackson? How???

Exactly what I'm feeling about this. You made some really good posts. And out of all the reasons we believed Michael was hoaxing his death for (and the members over here came up with quite some) I never dreamed we would end with something like this. I am very confused about it (not scared about EOW though) but.....what happened......??!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

January 21, 2012, 05:55:28 PM
Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.

I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".

But I will further this to the authorities.

Okay, and you are going to tell them what exactly? That a Bible study was posted on a forum about RELIGION? I rather would have had it on here to be honest, but maybe TS is trying to avoid people like you by posting it there. Good luck Anna, and I will help you a hand with leaving, since you are one of the few I addressed in one of my recent posts. Your first comment in this thread is: I am not going to comment. What went wrong?

@bindupbrokenhearted: you are right, but that's totally my fault. TS had trouble posting again (that's why it said 'coming soon' first, so he asked me if I could do it for him, but I copied his file wrongly. There are some things he put in italic too in his original post as I see now, so I hope that I can fix that, but the last sentence is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Souza!  It is just my virgo perfectionism coming out again :lol: 

One thing that I saw while reading over the post my first read through:

Last, but certainly not least, the new covenant had to be signed with Christ’s literal blood; otherwise, there would be no way to verify the identity of Who signed. The main purpose of a signature is to verify the identity of the one who signed the contract. With handwritten ink, it’s difficult but possible to forge a signature and thereby give a false identity. With blood and DNA, it is even harder to falsify the identity.
With the blood that Ron Wyatt found on the mercy seat of the true ark, the identity is impossible to counterfeit. Normal humans have 46 chromosomes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). However, the blood of Jesus from the ark has only 24 chromosomes (23 “X” from Mary, and 1 “Y” from God). This is very strong scientific evidence of the virgin birth (see Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 3:23).

I need to do more research on this as karyotyping and archeology are not my areas, but I do know that DNA in the lab is VERY hard to keep even when preserved in lab settings.  So how would it be found, isolated, and chromosome number counted (with karyotyping You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which is the way chromosomes are counted)? How was this done if the blood is supposedly 2000 years old?  I have to question this and further research into it for sure. 

But...if karyotyping can't be done on 2000 year old blood, then RW's story has some holes in it. 

I almost think TS is just entertaining possible scenarios of where the ark is, which one is real, which is fake, and maybe this is a test.  IDK. 

I need to do more research and study and read and study the post some more.

Love and peace.

Edit: and IF the DNA DID miraculously keep, my question would be: why hasn't the karyotype been shown to the world?  One of two possibilities: either 1. bias (publication: media and/or scientific) and thus a deliberate keeping of info from the public or 2. RW's results are not real results.  For the record: I am not sure about any of this yet.  I just get the feeling TS is testing us maybe.  IDK, I could be wrong.  I do know TS has taught me a lot the short time I have been here, but I am not taking everything he says just because he says it.  He was the one that taught me to research it and re-research it. 

Love.

Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:17:20 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 21, 2012, 06:01:02 PM
DNA can´t keep for so long and any result from it would be erroneous and incomplete.

R.Wyatt had an agenda to fulfill. He has never been approved by the academy and never considered his expeditions legal. He was a "biblic" pseudo-archeologist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Andrea

January 21, 2012, 06:15:50 PM
When I first read The Sign's post (and I've still only read it once), I noticed the end of it stopped mid-word.  I just went back to that post and now it appears that even more of the end has been cut off?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 21, 2012, 06:29:57 PM
About the 2000+ year old blood, I found this (based on Ron Wyatt's explanation).

Mr. Wyatt removed a sample of Christ's blood from the Mercy Seat of the Ark in the cave and paid a lab in Israel to do an analysis of the blood.  They put the dark dried-out substance in saline solution for 72 hours, then added a growth medium to the blood for 48 hours.  Mr. Wyatt asked them to do a chromosome test, but they informed him that he was wasting his money since you can't do a chromosome test on dead white blood cells.  They proceeded with the analysis and said, "It's your money."  As they began viewing the cells under the microscope, they saw cells dividing before their eyes!  They could tell it was human blood, but "This blood is alive!"  They couldn't believe what they were seeing!    They continued with their tests and found the blood to be unique from any other human blood!  Each cell contained only 24 chromosomes compared to the normal count of 46 that you and I have.  Christ received 23 chromosomes from Mary, and one "y" chromosome from His heavenly Father to designate a male child.  Others in the lab were asked to come see for themselves.  With tears in their eyes they asked, "Whose blood is this?"  Mr. Wyatt replied, "It is the blood of your Messiah."  Then they asked who the Messiah was, and they began wailing and shouting.  No other male human being has ever had this same chromosome count!  Christ's blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world before He returns to this earth.  When these tests are repeated for all the world to see, everyone will learn that Jesus was more than a preacher, He was and is the Son of God!

From : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - you have to scroll just over half way down to find that particular paragraph. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 06:37:01 PM
About the 2000+ year old blood, I found this (based on Ron Wyatt's explanation).

Mr. Wyatt removed a sample of Christ's blood from the Mercy Seat of the Ark in the cave and paid a lab in Israel to do an analysis of the blood.  They put the dark dried-out substance in saline solution for 72 hours, then added a growth medium to the blood for 48 hours.  Mr. Wyatt asked them to do a chromosome test, but they informed him that he was wasting his money since you can't do a chromosome test on dead white blood cells.  They proceeded with the analysis and said, "It's your money."  As they began viewing the cells under the microscope, they saw cells dividing before their eyes!  They could tell it was human blood, but "This blood is alive!"  They couldn't believe what they were seeing!    They continued with their tests and found the blood to be unique from any other human blood!  Each cell contained only 24 chromosomes compared to the normal count of 46 that you and I have.  Christ received 23 chromosomes from Mary, and one "y" chromosome from His heavenly Father to designate a male child.  Others in the lab were asked to come see for themselves.  With tears in their eyes they asked, "Whose blood is this?"  Mr. Wyatt replied, "It is the blood of your Messiah."  Then they asked who the Messiah was, and they began wailing and shouting.  No other male human being has ever had this same chromosome count!  Christ's blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world before He returns to this earth.  When these tests are repeated for all the world to see, everyone will learn that Jesus was more than a preacher, He was and is the Son of God!

From : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - you have to scroll just over half way down to find that particular paragraph. 

Hey Andrea!

Thanks for the link!

But...they still don't provide evidence.  Where is the karyotyping?  Where are the photomicrographs (pics of cells under microscope)?  If they found what they found, they should have this evidence.  Or they do have this evidence and don't show it for some reason (bias?  fear of repercussions? Conspiracy?)?  However, one thing is for sure, regardless of any topic, any conspiracy, making conclusions without evidence would never fly in the peer reviewed scientific literature.

I am open to all possibilities, just skeptical and need better evidence than what I have found thus far...

With peace and love.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:39:01 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

January 21, 2012, 06:37:46 PM
Is "The Truth Will Prevail" the last section? and is it suppose to end with "intend to or not"? What was the last thing you read Andrea?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 06:41:05 PM
All I know is that all the signs are there (no pun intended) and if you understand the beasts of Revelation and the time prophecies in Daniel, it is pretty clear that we near the end. I have had the feeling for years that this bubble has to burst soon, something's in the air. We can say for sure when it happens, but I don't think that this can go on for another 100 years if you see how rapidly this world is falling apart. It actually amazes me. Even if you don't believe in the Bible prophecies (as I did only a short time ago) you at least would have to see that if nothing changes, we will destroy ourselves very soon.

this post resonates with my soul. a conversation our family has frequesntly and wholeheartedly believe in exactly everything you have mentioned. ecc.8:9 - man has dominated man to his injury.

i say bring it god on! we need change.

yes indeed, daniels prophecy and the prophecy of revelation, combined with jesus prohpetic words that detail signs of the 'last days' all indicate that this is the current time we live in, is in fact 'the last days' according to the bible (for those that believe it)

its not all doom and gloom. god welcomes you to receive salvation... (praise yah)

i will leave it at that to ensure i dont go too off topic.

my next post will be about the ark - promise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 21, 2012, 06:43:03 PM
Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.

I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".

But I will further this to the authorities.

Okay, and you are going to tell them what exactly? That a Bible study was posted on a forum about RELIGION? I rather would have had it on here to be honest, but maybe TS is trying to avoid people like you by posting it there. Good luck Anna, and I will help you a hand with leaving, since you are one of the few I addressed in one of my recent posts. Your first comment in this thread is: I am not going to comment. What went wrong?

@bindupbrokenhearted: you are right, but that's totally my fault. TS had trouble posting again (that's why it said 'coming soon' first, so he asked me if I could do it for him, but I copied his file wrongly. There are some things he put in italic too in his original post as I see now, so I hope that I can fix that, but the last sentence is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Souza!  It is just my virgo perfectionism coming out again :lol: 

One thing that I saw while reading over the post my first read through:

Last, but certainly not least, the new covenant had to be signed with Christ’s literal blood; otherwise, there would be no way to verify the identity of Who signed. The main purpose of a signature is to verify the identity of the one who signed the contract. With handwritten ink, it’s difficult but possible to forge a signature and thereby give a false identity. With blood and DNA, it is even harder to falsify the identity.
With the blood that Ron Wyatt found on the mercy seat of the true ark, the identity is impossible to counterfeit. Normal humans have 46 chromosomes (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). However, the blood of Jesus from the ark has only 24 chromosomes (23 “X” from Mary, and 1 “Y” from God). This is very strong scientific evidence of the virgin birth (see Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 3:23).

I need to do more research on this as karyotyping and archeology are not my areas, but I do know that DNA in the lab is VERY hard to keep even when preserved in lab settings.  So how would it be found, isolated, and chromosome number counted (with karyotyping You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which is the way chromosomes are counted)? How was this done if the blood is supposedly 2000 years old?  I have to question this and further research into it for sure. 

But...if karyotyping can't be done on 2000 year old blood, then RW's story has some holes in it. 

I almost think TS is just entertaining possible scenarios of where the ark is, which one is real, which is fake, and maybe this is a test.  IDK. 

I need to do more research and study and read and study the post some more.

Love and peace.

Edit: and IF the DNA DID miraculously keep, my question would be: why hasn't the karyotype been shown to the world?  One of two possibilities: either 1. bias (publication: media and/or scientific) and thus a deliberate keeping of info from the public or 2. RW's results are not real results.  For the record: I am not sure about any of this yet.  I just get the feeling TS is testing us maybe.  IDK, I could be wrong.  I do know TS has taught me a lot the short time I have been here, but I am not taking everything he says just because he says it.  He was the one that taught me to research it and re-research it. 

Love.

Since I am an eternal skeptic, this quote raised in me these questions:

1. How do they know it is blood from Jesus? It could be anythings blood if it even is blood.

2. On what basis do they assume 1 chromosome is from God? How do you verify this is so and doesn't the father contribute half of the chromosmes therefore if this was the case there should be 12 Y chromosomes?

3. Human DNA has 46 chromosomes (23 from mother and 23 from father) or 47 if Down syndrome. How can a substance only showing 24 chromosomes be considered human?

Item of interest: VITACEAE: family of flowering plants including the GRAPEVINE. Most species have 38 chromosomes but CISSUS has 24. Maybe what appears to be blood was simply spilt wine!

4. To confirm the identity of an individual by their DNA you need to be able to compare that sample with one from either the mother, the father or the individual themselves. This is the purpose of 'cheek cell sampling' when trying to determine a murderers identity from a given sample of people. Since we have none of those in regards to this sample conclusions as to it's origin should be made with caution imo.

5. When would Jesus have been able to come into contact with the mercy seat of the true ark?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Andrea

January 21, 2012, 06:43:38 PM
@melody - Yes it was the 'Truth will prevail' section.  I think that's the last section as it's number 21.  The last word I originally read was 'Go' and I think it was supposed to be 'God'.  Being on the side of God or something to that effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 06:46:29 PM

Ronald Eldon Wyatt (1933 – August 4, 1999) was an adventurer and former nurse anaesthetist noted for advocating the Durupınar site as the site of Noah's Ark, among other Bible-related pseudoarchaeology. His claims were dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, and even by leaders in his own Seventh-day Adventist Church, but his work continues to have a following among some fundamentalists and evangelicals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions