TIAI January 21
January 21, 2012, 02:28:29 PM
In December of 2009, TS said the following: “Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark?  In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)? … stayed tuned: this is not it, there’s more to come.  When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant. … Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.”

Today is the day; the time is right, for the information on the ark to come out loud and clear!  This redirect is about the detailed information on the ark of the covenant.  However, this one is very religious; so it has been posted in the other forum for religious discussion, with a link to it here {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

As documented very well by Souza in her last blog (redirect for January 11), there are indeed religious aspects of the MJ hoax. Nobody is required to read or join in the religious discussion; but please do not say that topics about the Bible and God are unrelated to Michael and the hoax.  I have repeatedly shown that the Bible, including and especially the end of the world, is a significant part of the hoax (12:21 phone call timing, and much more).

Please limit discussions, on this thread and where the article is posted, to the appropriate topic: the ark of the covenant, and how to distinguish the genuine from the counterfeits.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI January 21
January 21, 2012, 02:36:42 PM
Thanks TS :)
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 21, 2012, 02:41:14 PM
Hi TS, so glad to see you bearhug!
...I was thinking you were going to post today suspicious//...because it's 21.

edit: LOL to the verification questions to register on that site  lolol/!!
edit2: I must say what I've read by now left me speechless afraid/
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:08:02 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 21, 2012, 02:47:19 PM
It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough.

I will not comment on this. But again, no mortal, no human being on this earth can, with all the possible calculations in his hands or bible analysis since the beginning of the world, say when it will be the  end of the world. No human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 02:53:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough.

I will not comment on this. But again, no mortal, no human being on this earth can, with all the possible calculations in his hands or bible analysis since the beginning of the world, say when it will be the  end of the world. No human being.

That's true Anna, but I don't see TS giving an exact date. All I know is that all the signs are there (no pun intended) and if you understand the beasts of Revelation and the time prophecies in Daniel, it is pretty clear that we near the end. I have had the feeling for years that this bubble has to burst soon, something's in the air. We can say for sure when it happens, but I don't think that this can go on for another 100 years if you see how rapidly this world is falling apart. It actually amazes me. Even if you don't believe in the Bible prophecies (as I did only a short time ago) you at least would have to see that if nothing changes, we will destroy ourselves very soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 02:54:47 PM
Thanks TS, gonna read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 21, 2012, 03:00:43 PM
Thank you TS, I'm in the middle of reading the link you provided.  It is A LOT to take in.  Ok, back to reading...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 21, 2012, 03:04:27 PM
I will not comment on TS' subjects from now, read them or check them. Because this was the proof of what is behind all this. Not what's behind Michael's hoax, but what's behind TS' character. For me this was the last proof. I will not be part of this. I don't understand who this character is, why he came here and why he chose Michael's subject to further this agenda. Enough. I will not be part of this.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:12:35 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 03:06:23 PM
 :? This is getting scay. Don’t know exactly what to say yet  :?  I will say, however, that the signs of the times are to me very, very clear.  I see it everyday in the disasters both manmade and natural.  I see phrophesy coming to pass right before my eyes when I look at the way people are living their lives as f anything and everything goes.  Moral decadence is abundant. Children are turning against and smiting their parents.  Parents are no longer bonded to their chidren.  I could go on and on.  It is obvious even to the blind that the world is free falling into ill repair.  But is there a way to change this? to turn it around?  How does Michael figure into the solution?  And if he is to be revered as the 2nd coming does that mean then that he indeed did die?  I am getting a little confused.  These things I must ponder for a while, come back and read again.  I think I’m a little taken aback.  Carry on.  Ill catch up.  /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

loyalfan

January 21, 2012, 03:11:34 PM
this is too way off for me..............as far as i am concerned,this is off the radar and not to do with michael.just my own opinion,and i know a lot of people here will not agree with it.but we are all allowed our opinion...love to you all xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 03:13:35 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 21, 2012, 03:15:10 PM
I will not comment on TS' subjects from now, read them or check them. Because this was the proof of what is behind all this. Not what's behind Michael's hoax, but what's behind TS' character. For me this was the last proof. I will not be part of this. I don't understand who this character is, why he came here and why he chose Michael's subject to further this agenda. Enough. I will not be part of this.
I understand your concern.
TS I must say it's a big change to see no mentioning of Michael Jackson in your post from today. I got to ask where is MJ's place in this topic?
This is too serious. Are you MJ or not?
I'm asking because I've always thought MJ has a special destiny/mission on this earth, so I can picture him in your position now, preaching about the EOW, especially because he is familiar with this kind of actions since he was young. Yet how can I be sure you are him/speak in his name  :-\ ? Because I WILL NOT LISTEN/FOLLOW TO ANYBODY ELSE BUT HIM.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:22:41 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 03:15:36 PM
.  But is there a way to change this? to turn it around?  How does Michael figure into the solution?  And if he is to be revered as the 2nd coming does that mean then that he indeed did die?  I am getting a little confused.  /white flag/

I'm confused as well.  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

_Anna_

January 21, 2012, 03:23:32 PM
I will leave from this moment from this forum, but I will forward this forum to the family to read it and decide what they will do if they consider to do something. If I were from US I would denounce this and what it has turned into, going to this extent furthering this agenda using Michael.

I won't be part of it by ignoring it. I will further this to the family and to authorities if necessary. I will tell all the Jacksons first, and maybe they will do something. If not, then I will further this all to the authorities.
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:26:22 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 03:29:18 PM
I only skimmed the post over there.  RTRL.

Right now, I am going to take time to collect thoughts and do research, etc. 

And pray about this.

I will likely write more later when I have the time. 

Peace and God's love too all.  bearhug

PS: Should the last word be 'God'? 

Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 03:33:27 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions