curls

Re: TIAI January 21
January 22, 2012, 02:26:32 AM
I'll be honest here, my problem with all things God-related has been, for many, many years, that I cannot get over the feeling that it is arrogant of us, of Mankind, to think we know and can explain, it all. What makes us so special? This arrogance has brought the world to the state it's in now. A little humility in mankind in general, and stepping back from situations, reassessing, rather than always forging on, having to prove we can and we're right, would not go amiss.

IMO, If God didn't exist then we'd have invented him anyhow, as a carrot .... or a stick. Those in the 'carrot' category, frequently use him as a prop/support/guide through life's difficulties. I can think of no-one more likely to need/grasp this type of help than Michael Jackson with his stress filled life.

So here's a revolutionary thought - hey, Michael Jackson may not be right!  He might believe with all his being in God and prophesies regarding the end of the world etc, he may be doing everything in his power to alert the rest of mankind, and that might make him just about the most loving man to have ever lived, but that still doesn't necessarily make him right, any more than me being sceptical makes me right. I'm not being disrespectful here, I'm just thinking he's not 'god', he doesn't know it all, and he is just finding his way through life the best (albeit, incredible) way he can, like the rest of us!

I get the impression some think we have been tricked into 'religion' by reeling us in with MJ first, only to come in now with heavy God talk. I have always felt this was where the hoax was heading but TS has never 'tricked' anyone - he has always said to think for ourselves and not believe what he says just because he says it.

So this latest redirect should not cause panic and mass departures. If these are MJ's views via The Sign or TS or whoever, so be it, and if MJ has nothing to do with it, then TS has proved that many of us never did get the hang of 'thinking for ourselves'. Everyone is free to read or not, to research further or not, to agree or not.

And if the truth, which never seems to have prevailed so far in history, is about to be shown, and I am found on the wrong side, then that is meant to be, as I would not be the right material for the 'new world'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 22, 2012, 02:33:48 AM
I noticed that TS is only quoting from the Bible, only mentioning it as the main source. I believe that there are other Holy Books like the Talmud and the Quran that were never mentioned by him. I think if we would like to discuss a topic like the End of the World we should start to collect all the information from all the Holy Books there are and start to draw parallels in order to reach a certain point. These three holy Books combined together can give us exactly the information we need about old prophecies concerning the EOW. That's why I wouldn't just rely on only one Holy Book although I believe in the Bible. Does anyone understand what I mean????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 22, 2012, 05:38:28 AM

Oh my God ... I want to cry TS !!!!!!!! your post tell me that I understood nothing!  Does God really  thinks that the blood of martyrs shed on the ground is wasted than literally sprinkled on various objects or people? If the death of a martyr hits the hearts of people then he is not died in vain (wherever his blood fell). And if the death of Christ has symbolically anointed the hearts of believers, which is the need to literally anoint the Ark?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 22, 2012, 05:39:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
I already know I'm going to work like a dog until the day I die. No retirement package will ever be mine. I already know I'll likely die sick and poor. Can't afford health insurance so that means no health care either. I can forget about those sunny beach vacations so many people seem to get. Never in the budget. The system has me by the proverbial balls, there is no escape, KAPISHE?

I don't think it behooves me to spend the little free time that I get focused on the end of the world nor on the Illuminati. I'm aware we are in peril. I'm aware the system sucks, oh TRUST me I'm aware. I need to spend my personal time on positive pursuits, some escape from that doom n gloom that is the world we all live in.
I need to focus on being alive for the time that I have, and pursuing happiness.

@BetheChange: yeaah!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I have no doubt about that!

SimPattyK, I don't know but it doesn't seem like all of those 24's were a coincidence.  There's a lot of them !!!
yesss! The more they are, the less coincidental they are and the more truth they reveal! ;)

[...]
SimPattyK: Thanks for the info on the #24!! I love that pic with Elvis wearing the calendar! When I was in high school, I was a part of the mariachi group and all of the gold metal decorations on our uniforms were Mayan calendars just like the one Elvis is wearing. *sigh* I miss playing in the group. lol
[...]
Thank you WhiteNight. I've written more about "coincidental" numbers ans dates, especially the no. 7, 8, 9, 18., 24, 26 here on this topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For WhiteNight - quote from this topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]
What about the Sundial design that he wore on his last stage-suit, during his last concert tour back in 1977! it's the Mayan Calendar reference!!
Did he also know about 2012? [I don't know about you, but I am sure he DID!!]

The final curtain !? Meaning ... THE END ? of what? The end of 2012 - The End of the World? ;)
And Michael's famous O2 speech "The final curtain call" -  what call? A final WAKE UP CALL !!!

About the EOW.... Quote from this topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]
[...]
Also, I heard him say in the video that the age of aquarius is called the age of water.  The symbol is a man carrying a jug of water.  It reminds me of the This Is it movie when Michael says "Water", "Water".  Some people were wondering about it.  I think it may have to do with the coming of the age of aquarius.  He seems to be the messenger for this coming age.  Also, there is a song by him called "water" but I haven't listened to it.

Also, the constellation of Orion and the star Sirius has come up a lot during this hoax experience.  I don't know why.  Sirius is the bright star Jesus and others were born under on December 25.  It seems important.
Sirius an ORION [Elvis]....

Regarding what the video said and your comments on the Aquarian age and Michael's repeating "water...water..." in "This Is It", I thought it may interest you to see these 2 pages from a book that Elvis was reading...with his marks/annotations on it... I'm not very sure but I think it's "The Prophet"...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

January 22, 2012, 05:52:35 AM
No group nor doctrine nor religion will make it up to one global impact (and wasn't it this strive we were warned about?) and it's good this way. Same applies to countries, people and individuals. There's more than the obvious.
The planet has seen much fire and ice. Thousands were put on piles because rats were the cause.
Christians of whatever colour are not above any other group of believers even if they may see themselves like that - other religious groups do the same btw and the earth has seen much bloodshed originating from this arrogance. "I am a member of" does not mean anything except an allurement of illusion.
I am willing - eyes wide open - to fall off the earth disk while thinking too much for myself.
I have chosen to make the place in my proximity a better world and am pursuing this goal, no matter what - it's a lot of fun and pleasure aside from a back full of work btw. I am starting with the one in the mirror.
Life is deadly every second and death is not terrible but embracing and beautiful. One has to die daily to live - and does so.
I am beyond any fear since decades. My faith in good and in God will never shatter.
There are more storms and turmoils ahead. Defiance will hinder. Perseverance - at least trying - will end in a positive result. The ark? I am having my very personal conversations on this contract every day and I know who is keeping promises. I don't need the ark discussion except for broadening my horizons whenever I like to.
Special thanks and much respect to Mr. Nelson.
This journey is a never ending study.

Blessings and courage to all. We will get there.
Don't get lost. L.O.V.E. is the answer.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:54:47 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 22, 2012, 06:57:00 AM
We can not know the world will end or not. Maybe it will, maybe not.

I agree

the world will end. the term world does not refer to earth such as what you see in the movie 2012
it will not be like this

or this

or this

the reason i say this is because the bible says that Ecc 1:4 says, One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but the earth stays for ever. american king james version

the end of the world as foretold in the bible, is not the literal earth or world. the world refers to the system. merchants (evil large corporations) religion and politics - as per various readings in the book of revelation. see the revelation thread for more info on the other forum.

this same world is the one jesus spoke of in john 17:14-16 14 "I have given your word to them, but the 'world' has hated them, because they are no part of the 'world', just as I am no part of the 'world'. I request you, not to take them out of the 'world', but to watch over them because of the wicked one. They are no part of the 'world', just as I am no part of the 'world'.

the world spoken of here is the wicked system not the earth. this is the 'world' that is spoken of in terms of EOW. i personally am not judging, but just relaying that the bible indicates that EOW is a good thing for god fearing christians who are no part of this world, and it is not something to be feared.

the bible indicates that EOW is when this evil system (or 'the world') loses its power and is aboloished and then replaced with gods righteous rule. the same government you pray for in the lords prayer (gods will)

As Paul said:

1 Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you.
2 For you yourselves know quite well that the Lord's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.
3 Whenever it is that they are saying: Peace and security! then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.
4 But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that that day should come upon you as it would thieves (who operate under a cloak of darkness),

gods day comes as a thief in the night to those in the darkness. But to those in the light it does not come as a thief in the night, it comes in the day, so they can see it coming. It does not come upon them as the day comes upon thieves, because they do not operate under the cover of darkness, they have nothing to hide. So those who walk in the light plainly see this day coming.

therefore we can see that EOW is a joyous event that will change the way this world works - for the better!

now regarding 2012 and EOW.... well who knows. not even jesus. only god. as per matthew 24:36 Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

also Mark 13:33 says Keep looking, keep awake, for you do not know when the appointed time is.

including jesus, no creation had yet been granted a knowledge of the day or the hour. therefore NO ONE should be pointing to 2012 as the time of the end as we simply don't know when it will happen. but be assured, it will happen when no one expects it to. when people are getting on with their lives and oblivious.

at armageddon god does quite a few very important things and the timing of these things is a confidential matter of his.

let us rejoice and be overjoyed and let us give him the glory because the marriage of the lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself.... 

happy are those invited to the evening meal of the lambs marriage (Revelation 19).

members of the new covenant are these happy ones, the evening meal of the lamb's marriage is the coronation of the kings in the kingdom of God, on the last day of this system. so again, EOW not something to be feared.

another interesting thing to consider is when paul said:  Whenever it is that they are saying: Peace and security! then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them

this denotes that the world will not be expecting it because they are in a peaceful state. people looking out for the date wont expect it. it will happen at a time when things look stable. peaceful. secure. and government will even go to lengths to say "look what we have achieved. global peace... look 'peace and security' has been achieved"

once this call for peace is made, the rest will follow...

The prophecy below will finally take place in its major fulfillment. When you read "king" and "kingdom" below, in your head substitute the modern word "government" in it's place:

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite. . . (Daniel 2:44)

This is when true peace and security will be on earth. All man made governments including the USA, Germany, Italy, Israel, etc... will all be destroyed by God's kingdom, and then god's government will be sole ruler over the earth.

Think of Jesus' model prayer in relation to the above:

Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. (Matthew 6:9)

Yes God's name will be sanctified, held on high... by means of his Son Jesus

Jesus told us to pray for god's will to be done on earth, that is our home, and where we will live forever in paradise, with no more hunger, strife, crime, sickness or death! Just like the garden of eden would have been. as per revelation 21:4 "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” English standard version.

@ NON bible readers / NON god believers. please dont take offnce at this post. i know and respect you dont believe. i do respect all the non god believers very much, i can assure you of that. i am only relaying what is in the bible but understand that not all necessarily believe which is completely ones right and perogative. i am simply posting this for the GOD believers / bible readers who are coming across in this thread as 'fearful,' in an attempt to show them some supporting scriptures around EOW.

@ ANNA - you do realise that everything that has been posted are things that are written in the bible. not being rude, being genuine. the authorities are going to be puzzled at why you are making a complaint about religious informaiton being posted on a religious forum - and will more than likely say "please take it up with the big man" because the things that are being posted here are inspired by (though sometimes misinterpreted) what is writen for all to see in the bible.

@ THOSE CONCERNED WHERE THIS IS HEADING - view it as simple enlightenment and a drawing of attention to what the bible has already prohecied. its all there. its nothing new. its simply drawing attention to things that many dont pay attention to because we are busy with life, yet are very important for those who want to be identified as true christians and achieve salvation...

now unless TS is plainly outlining forming a cult and gets into talks of accention via mass suiside, el' heavens gate (religo cult) or jonestown massacre style, then there really isnt anything to worry about. worry more about what we are doing daily to be on the right side on gods day

(that last bit was for the god believers ;) )

Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:18:42 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 22, 2012, 07:05:28 AM
oh, and @ curls. brilliant post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sandythyme

January 22, 2012, 08:15:04 AM
I have to admit when I read the latest post from TS I was freaked out!  I read bits of it, thought about it, read more.  Read Souza's post....Souza you amaze me it the greatest way!  Now I read Curls post yet another excellent post.  So many of you have such deep, beautiful thoughts.  Some are confused and concerned.  I feel that, now mind you I am not very good at any of this, I don't post much but I will say all of you have taught me so much, not just Michael but ALL OF YOU...we know this has always been said in the Bible about the end of the world, I guess for some of us who don't read the Bible it's frightening.  For those who read the Bible it's understood or should I say have an awareness.  Michael reads the Bible everyday, ok then I see why this is really important to him and the hoax.  I didn't last night as I was freaked out.  We are looking at every angle almost as if we are looking at these angles through Michael's eyes.  So I do see the importance of this.  Curls great post!  This doesn't make this wrong or right, this makes us think for ourselves, follow what we feel in our hearts and go forth.   I will say that the Bible has become interesting to me in the last 2.5 years, I remember one of TS' redirects and this always stayed with me and now I understand why..so here we go my  first quote ever from the Bible.  It was in Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new earth; for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and no longer was there any sea. This scared me but also gave me hope in a strange way.  So what this boils down to for me, read, study and to think for myself whether it's right or wrong it's up to me to decide, be comfortable and understand what's being said and what's going on inside of me and to have faith in me and what I feel.  Thank you to all of you for helping me see so much.  You are all so important to me, this whole experience is a class room full of knowledge.  I could go the school forever and never learn as much as I have learned here.  Take care and LOVE TO ALL OF YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 08:53:36 AM
I'll be honest here, my problem with all things God-related has been, for many, many years, that I cannot get over the feeling that it is arrogant of us, of Mankind, to think we know and can explain, it all. What makes us so special? This arrogance has brought the world to the state it's in now. A little humility in mankind in general, and stepping back from situations, reassessing, rather than always forging on, having to prove we can and we're right, would not go amiss.

IMO, If God didn't exist then we'd have invented him anyhow, as a carrot .... or a stick. Those in the 'carrot' category, frequently use him as a prop/support/guide through life's difficulties. I can think of no-one more likely to need/grasp this type of help than Michael Jackson with his stress filled life.

So here's a revolutionary thought - hey, Michael Jackson may not be right!
WOW, that's a great statement.  We know that Michael is very intelligent, and we know that he studied the Bible from youth.  But, although I'd like to believe he always did and still does carry the truths of the witnesses, that don't mean he does.  And there have been witnesses who predicted the end and proclaimed it.  Just in many other religions.  So, yes, Michael could honestly be believing he's teaching us something to save us in the end that he thinks is upon us.  Don't make him right.  As we know the bible says no man will know...  also, just because you honestly believe something is correct still does not make it correct.  Like this entire hoax could be...either way..for us..or the unbelievers.   Same goes with TS, and that is what I guard my spiritual soul with, is that TS doctrines or the road he sends us to is not interpreted the way I've studied to believe.  That is also why I'm so grateful that my Aussie friend here can present what we, her and I and a few others here, and hopefully Michael, believe.

He might believe with all his being in God and prophesies regarding the end of the world etc, he may be doing everything in his power to alert the rest of mankind, and that might make him just about the most loving man to have ever lived, but that still doesn't necessarily make him right, any more than me being sceptical makes me right. I'm not being disrespectful here, I'm just thinking he's not 'god', he doesn't know it all, and he is just finding his way through life the best (albeit, incredible) way he can, like the rest of us!

I get the impression some think we have been tricked into 'religion' by reeling us in with MJ first, only to come in now with heavy God talk. I have always felt this was where the hoax was heading but TS has never 'tricked' anyone - he has always said to think for ourselves and not believe what he says just because he says it.

So this latest redirect should not cause panic and mass departures. If these are MJ's views via The Sign or TS or whoever, so be it, and if MJ has nothing to do with it, then TS has proved that many of us never did get the hang of 'thinking for ourselves'. Everyone is free to read or not, to research further or not, to agree or not.

And if the truth, which never seems to have prevailed so far in history, is about to be shown, and I am found on the wrong side, then that is meant to be, as I would not be the right material for the 'new world'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 09:09:05 AM
@ THOSE CONCERNED WHERE THIS IS HEADING - view it as simple enlightenment and a drawing of attention to what the bible has already prohecied. its all there. its nothing new. its simply drawing attention to things that many dont pay attention to because we are busy with life, yet are very important for those who want to be identified as true christians and achieve salvation...

now unless TS is plainly outlining forming a cult and gets into talks of accention via mass suiside, el' heavens gate (religo cult) or jonestown massacre style, then there really isnt anything to worry about. worry more about what we are doing daily to be on the right side on gods day

[/size]

Thank you Aussie!!  That makes sense to me!  I will try to remember this and maybe I can feel like I fit in better :)

[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 22, 2012, 09:21:34 AM
Like Back said (paraphrasing here): "Prophets have walked the earth and continue to walk amongst us." I really believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 22, 2012, 09:25:35 AM
I don't know if you need to be religious and believe in God to see the world is about to end. No matter if you deny to see it or accept it, there is an evil side who is trying to fasten the process. You don't want to call them NWO or illuminati, fine. You don't need to believe the Blue beam Project or HAARP. But no one can deny the fact that the earth is not getting any better. All of the rising so called "natural" disasters, hunger, poverty and so on ... It is so obvious that there's something that is not going in order, there's something definitely wrong. If you want to close your eyes to it, that means you are one of the people who is going to allow the world to end. Conversely, the humanity should come together right now. We are the ones who are going to save this planet, our future and humanity. Noone else is going to come and help us to fix this.

TS wrote perfectly about this.

The end is near; whether you believe it or not, whether you like it or not. If you were living in the path of an approaching hurricane, disbelief would not stop the hurricane from arriving. You could say that you don’t believe the news, or you don’t believe in hurricanes at all, or you don’t want the hurricane to hit, or whatever you say or do—the hurricane would still hit. The only thing that you could do, is be aware and prepare.

Fortunately, if someone starts to oppose this truth now, there is still a little time left to get back on the right side, before it’s too late. However, opposition usually works like a very powerful inertia; once someone starts opposing something, it is very difficult to change directions later. So be extremely careful before you decide to oppose this message, or saying anything that would prejudice others against it.

If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

About the religious aspect of this hoax, it is not hard for me to get it. We know that Michael reads Bible every day and we know how he is trying to save this planet and humanity. So, do you really think that he would be ignoring the 2012 theory/fact? According to some it is just a theory and according to some it is a fact. And for a person who reads Bible everyday, it must be so hard and heart breaking to see the signs of apocalypse are coming true one by one. It's like the satan is breaking the seals one by one to bring the doomsday. I can not think no one else but Michael who would care this much and insist to open humanity's eyes to the truth. So to think that this religious side of the hoax has nothing to do with Michael, is just because you want to ignore and not accept the end is coming and Michael is there to warn us about it. And it is pretty naive imo. We all heard what Michael said in TII. "We have 4 years to get it right." If he was not talking about 2012, then what was he talking about?

It is not the time to ignore or deny it my friends. It is time to get it right and start doing something about it! Otherwise it is going to be so so late for all of us. Michael is leading us the way. Listen what he says, and follow him. God is going to be on our side. God bless Michael and all of us.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:44:04 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 10:20:50 AM
We can not know the world will end or not. Maybe it will, maybe not.

I agree

the world will end. the term world does not refer to earth such as what you see in the movie 2012
it will not be like this

or this

or this

Hey Aussie, I have some questions if you don't mind.  I am just trying to understand your post/perspective and maybe I would like to offer another perspective compared to the perspective you posted (if that's okay).  I am NOT trying to change your beliefs or anything.  Just 1. trying to understand what you believe and 2. offering other perspectives without trying to force what I believe on anyone, as that is their right at the end of the day.  If you want, you can answer via PM if you don't feel comfortable answering on the thread. 

The Bible says that the elements WILL pass away, which includes the Earth:

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
  KJV  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, Revelation says there will be a new heaven and new Earth:

Rev 21:1

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

So do you not believe that there will not be a new heaven and new earth after the old has passed away?

How do you view Rev 21:1 then?

the reason i say this is because the bible says that Ecc 1:4 says, One generation passes away, and another generation comes: but the earth stays for ever. american king james version

Another viewpoint for this verse can be the following.  I studied what this word 'forever' was in Hebrew and found this.  It is the Hebrew word olam (translated 'forever') the way I am studying it:

The Hebrew word olam basically means “age-lasting.” It is employed to describe the duration of the Passover, and the Levitical priesthood (Exodus 12:14; Numbers 25:13), both of which lasted only as long as the Mosaic economy. These references should be entered in the margin of your Bible in connection with Ecclesiastes 1:4 and Psalm 78:69.

I do believe that the present heaven and earth will pass away like that passage in Rev and 2 Peter say it will.  Ecclesiastes has always been told regarding mankind's perspective and vanity that things will keep continuing as they are and not God's point of view IMHO. 

the end of the world as foretold in the bible, is not the literal earth or world. the world refers to the system. merchants (evil large corporations) religion and politics - as per various readings in the book of revelation. see the revelation thread for more info on the other forum. 

I agree.  Babylon will fall (Revelation 18 2) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and there will be peace in the new Millenium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Revelation 20:2-7

King James Version (KJV)

2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

this same world is the one jesus spoke of in john 17:14-16 14 "I have given your word to them, but the 'world' has hated them, because they are no part of the 'world', just as I am no part of the 'world'. I request you, not to take them out of the 'world', but to watch over them because of the wicked one. They are no part of the 'world', just as I am no part of the 'world'.

the world spoken of here is the wicked system not the earth. this is the 'world' that is spoken of in terms of EOW. i personally am not judging, but just relaying that the bible indicates that EOW is a good thing for god fearing christians who are no part of this world, and it is not something to be feared.

the bible indicates that EOW is when this evil system (or 'the world') loses its power and is aboloished and then replaced with gods righteous rule. the same government you pray for in the lords prayer (gods will)

I agree.  The world is wicked: we are not to love it.

As Paul said:

1 Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you.
2 For you yourselves know quite well that the Lord's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.
3 Whenever it is that they are saying: Peace and security! then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.
4 But you, brothers, you are not in darkness, so that that day should come upon you as it would thieves (who operate under a cloak of darkness),

gods day comes as a thief in the night to those in the darkness. But to those in the light it does not come as a thief in the night, it comes in the day, so they can see it coming. It does not come upon them as the day comes upon thieves, because they do not operate under the cover of darkness, they have nothing to hide. So those who walk in the light plainly see this day coming.

This is 1 Thess 4? 

Many Christians including myself believe this passage to be speaking of the Rapture.  Many Christians don't believe the Rapture, so since it is so controversial, I will not explain much.  There are many views, and if interested PM me or google it.  Or we can discuss on other religious forum.

therefore we can see that EOW is a joyous event that will change the way this world works - for the better!

now regarding 2012 and EOW.... well who knows. not even jesus. only god. as per matthew 24:36 Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

also Mark 13:33 says Keep looking, keep awake, for you do not know when the appointed time is.

including jesus, no creation had yet been granted a knowledge of the day or the hour. therefore NO ONE should be pointing to 2012 as the time of the end as we simply don't know when it will happen. but be assured, it will happen when no one expects it to. when people are getting on with their lives and oblivious.

at armageddon god does quite a few very important things and the timing of these things is a confidential matter of his.

let us rejoice and be overjoyed and let us give him the glory because the marriage of the lamb has arrived and his wife has prepared herself.... 

happy are those invited to the evening meal of the lambs marriage (Revelation 19).

members of the new covenant are these happy ones, the evening meal of the lamb's marriage is the coronation of the kings in the kingdom of God, on the last day of this system. so again, EOW not something to be feared.

another interesting thing to consider is when paul said:  Whenever it is that they are saying: Peace and security! then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them

this denotes that the world will not be expecting it because they are in a peaceful state. people looking out for the date wont expect it. it will happen at a time when things look stable. peaceful. secure. and government will even go to lengths to say "look what we have achieved. global peace... look 'peace and security' has been achieved"

once this call for peace is made, the rest will follow...

The prophecy below will finally take place in its major fulfillment. When you read "king" and "kingdom" below, in your head substitute the modern word "government" in it's place:

And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite. . . (Daniel 2:44)

This is when true peace and security will be on earth. All man made governments including the USA, Germany, Italy, Israel, etc... will all be destroyed by God's kingdom, and then god's government will be sole ruler over the earth.

Think of Jesus' model prayer in relation to the above:

Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. (Matthew 6:9)

Yes God's name will be sanctified, held on high... by means of his Son Jesus

Jesus told us to pray for god's will to be done on earth, that is our home, and where we will live forever in paradise, with no more hunger, strife, crime, sickness or death! Just like the garden of eden would have been. as per revelation 21:4 "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” English standard version. 

I think we agree :)  See, we agree on a lot!   ::P

@ NON bible readers / NON god believers. please dont take offnce at this post. i know and respect you dont believe. i do respect all the non god believers very much, i can assure you of that. i am only relaying what is in the bible but understand that not all necessarily believe which is completely ones right and perogative. i am simply posting this for the GOD believers / bible readers who are coming across in this thread as 'fearful,' in an attempt to show them some supporting scriptures around EOW.

@ ANNA - you do realise that everything that has been posted are things that are written in the bible. not being rude, being genuine. the authorities are going to be puzzled at why you are making a complaint about religious informaiton being posted on a religious forum - and will more than likely say "please take it up with the big man" because the things that are being posted here are inspired by (though sometimes misinterpreted) what is writen for all to see in the bible.

[/size]

bearhug

And if you want we can further this discussion on the other board or via PM, as I would rather discuss religious topics on the other forum.

With love and peace.
Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:29:38 AM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 22, 2012, 10:24:29 AM
I have a lot to read,.. 8) thank God my life is already returning to normal, the last two months were a lot of work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions