Andrea

Re: TIAI January 21
January 21, 2012, 06:47:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
About the 2000+ year old blood, I found this (based on Ron Wyatt's explanation).

Mr. Wyatt removed a sample of Christ's blood from the Mercy Seat of the Ark in the cave and paid a lab in Israel to do an analysis of the blood.  They put the dark dried-out substance in saline solution for 72 hours, then added a growth medium to the blood for 48 hours.  Mr. Wyatt asked them to do a chromosome test, but they informed him that he was wasting his money since you can't do a chromosome test on dead white blood cells.  They proceeded with the analysis and said, "It's your money."  As they began viewing the cells under the microscope, they saw cells dividing before their eyes!  They could tell it was human blood, but "This blood is alive!"  They couldn't believe what they were seeing!    They continued with their tests and found the blood to be unique from any other human blood!  Each cell contained only 24 chromosomes compared to the normal count of 46 that you and I have.  Christ received 23 chromosomes from Mary, and one "y" chromosome from His heavenly Father to designate a male child.  Others in the lab were asked to come see for themselves.  With tears in their eyes they asked, "Whose blood is this?"  Mr. Wyatt replied, "It is the blood of your Messiah."  Then they asked who the Messiah was, and they began wailing and shouting.  No other male human being has ever had this same chromosome count!  Christ's blood is alive and unique to prove His divinity to the world before He returns to this earth.  When these tests are repeated for all the world to see, everyone will learn that Jesus was more than a preacher, He was and is the Son of God!

From : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - you have to scroll just over half way down to find that particular paragraph. 

Hey Andrea!

Thanks for the link!

But...they still don't provide evidence.  Where is the karyotyping?  Where are the photomicrographs (pics of cells under microscope)?  If they found what they found, they should have this evidence.  Or they do have this evidence and don't show it for some reason (bias?  fear of repercussions? Conspiracy?)?  However, one thing is for sure, regardless of any topic, any conspiracy, making conclusions without evidence would never fly in the peer reviewed scientific literature.

I am open to all possibilities, just skeptical and need better evidence than what I have found thus far...

With peace and love.

I'm not sure what evidence was presented at the time.  If the above actually happened and the wrong people found out, then there could've been a cover up, or evidence destroyed. 

And you're welcome for the link!  I haven't read it all through myself yet, maybe there will be more answers.  I will be studying other sites as well so as to not base my research on one or two sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 06:49:10 PM
Why does it say at the end of the post.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:38:01 PM by ~Souza~ » when the post came from "The Sing" member?

Whatever, I am just amazed seeing how Michael Jackson´s theme has been push on the side for that.

Michael's 'theme' is as much around on here as ever, there is just less news. If you have any hoax topics to start, please do so because I (and apparently many others) haven't any. About the editing, simply read the thread on here and find your answer. Nothing mysterious there to conspire about, sorry.

As for the rest:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

It might be TS posting, but both the forums are mine and I have a final say in what will be allowed to post and what not. So that means when TS is being violently attacked, I feel violently attacked as well for having it on here. Clearly stage one (ridicule) is passed us, and now we are at stage two. I could do two things:

1. I bend and remove this from the forum(s) and will make some people on here happy that it's gone.
2. I stand by my trust in TS, my own common sense and will stand for what I believe is right.

Those who have been around long enough will know that option 1 is not an option for me. So if you don't agree with certain decisions I make, then that's okay. Like I explained in my blog: I will be tha LAST person to tell you to read your Bible, so I won't. I also said I respect everyone's beliefs (or lack of for that matter). I got interested in the Bible not because of TS, but because of Michael and no one else. I also have a strong belief that this particular subject is something that has interested Michael for a very long time. The fact that he says to Batshit that he doesn't want to die, or grow old even, is for me undeniable proof that Michael  believes in the EOW and eternal life after it. He has been studying the Bible his whole life, and he did not do that because he didn't believe a word it says. This forum is about Michael's hoax; absolutely true, but this hoax can not be understood without understanding his life, and Michael himself puts God above his own mother who he adores so much (Moonwalk). That means God -and therefore His WORDS as well- is VERY important to him. I want to know what Michael's big lifework is about, what his plan is and therefore I choose to study what he studied. It's important hoaxwise because it's important Michaelwise, and this forum is about Michael. Why is it okay to discuss his views on music, life itself or movies, but not his beliefs? Why would that be less important when he himself has said so many times how important it is for him? I don't get the strong reactions. Is it because TS says the world will end soon? Does that scare you? It doesn't scare me for a second and I would be happy if it happened tomorrow. The religions believing in the EOW have the same kind of evidence that we have about the hoax, and even stronger in my opinion.

We (as hoaxers) have been ridiculed and are now being violently opposed, simply because we can not give them the truth (Michael in this case0 on a silver platter. But we know we are right. We know stage three will come one day soon. We know that because we have read the threads on this forum, connected dots, depicted every tiny bit of evidence to strengthen our faith and to show people that we are not crazy. But some don't want to see it or even read up upon it because it would go against their own beliefs about Michael. There are far more non-believers than believers and yet we know that we (the minority) will have the last laugh. Does that mean that all theories are right, or that even one of the members on here has it all figured out? I don't think so. There are thousands of members on this forum, and not two of them agree completely on everything. That means that out of roughly 5000 members, AT LEAST 4999 members have it wrong. What are the odds that that 1 member has it all figured out? Same with all the thousands of christian religions in the world, I don't think that there is one religion that has it all right, that is why I will never be a part of any of them. But as a whole, they all share the same belief: God is real, Jesus is real and the Bible is truth. Just like we all have the same belief that Michael is alive. This hoax is one big parallel with the Bible and it doesn't matter what you believe or what I believe, it matters what Michael believes because he is directing this show. So in order to understand his message we should study what he studied. That doesn't mean you have to believe it too but it should be at least worth reading.

I know that my decision on this will make members leave. I would hate to see some go, I would be glad if certain others left (although some will leave this week for other reasons, as I posted about before). Gema, you know I disagree with you most of the time and vice versa, but I like you as a person and I like your humor, so I hope that you will decide to stay here, whether or not you choose to read the religious threads. They can be ignored by those not interested, everyone has an own free will. Seeing that many opposition, attacks, ridicule and accusations even strengthen my faith that I am doing the right thing by allowing it on here, because it's history repeating. Only eight people were ready when the flood came, even less when brimstone came out of heaven at Sodom and Gomorra. I bet Noah was ridiculed and attacked, but we all know who had the last laugh. The more I study the Bible, the more I understand in this hoax, and the more peace of mind it gives me. Maybe there will only be a handful left at the end, possible, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong on this.

So to everyone that wants to leave because of this: I will not hold you down or try to convince you. Some I might miss, some I might miss like migraine, but if you have to go then just go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
It is written that during the last supper, the 12 disciples drank the blood of Jesus.  Blood of my blood. Flesh of my flesh.  Now it is alleged that he had living blood  :shock: Would give a whole new meaning to the phrase, “that where you may go, I will be also, even until the end of age." 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 21, 2012, 06:51:50 PM

Since I am an eternal skeptic, this quote raised in me these questions:

1. How do they know it is blood from Jesus? It could be anythings blood if it even is blood.

2. On what basis do they assume 1 chromosome is from God? How do you verify this is so and doesn't the father contribute half of the chromosmes therefore if this was the case there should be 12 Y chromosomes?

3. Human DNA has 46 chromosomes (23 from mother and 23 from father) or 47 if Down syndrome. How can a substance only showing 24 chromosomes be considered human?

Item of interest: VITACEAE: family of flowering plants including the GRAPEVINE. Most species have 38 chromosomes but CISSUS has 24. Maybe what appears to be blood was simply spilt wine!

4. To confirm the identity of an individual by their DNA you need to be able to compare that sample with one from either the mother, the father or the individual themselves. This is the purpose of 'cheek cell sampling' when trying to determine a murderers identity from a given sample of people. Since we have none of those in regards to this sample conclusions as to it's origin should be made with caution imo.

5. When would Jesus have been able to come into contact with the mercy seat of the true ark?

You bring up some good points and questions Heartsong!  At this point, RW's story and claims seem like they have a lot of holes, but I am still open to researching all possibilities.  But...yes, you raised a lot of good questions.  It is good to be skeptical and so am I.

I think RW claimed that number 5 was due to a crack and blood falling in that crack.  On the link Andrea provided:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Not saying I believe this right now, just saying that is what RW claimed.

Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 06:53:37 PM
As for more words disappearing, I am totally fucking up TS' post. I am adding the italics (as explained in one of my posts above/previous page(s), but it seems there is a limit of words. Probably why TS couldn't get it up himself. I will (for now) post 21 in a new post under the topic and email TS back and ask him what he wants, because this post is driving me nuts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 06:57:28 PM
hesouttamylife. i am pretty sure the blood was figurative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 21, 2012, 07:07:18 PM
Why do some people comment on this page, saying how "rediculous" and "foolish" the EOW theory is. How can you say "THE WORLD WON'T END OMG"? Are you just scared? Because I know there's no way you would have read the entire article that The Sign wrote, and have only that to say about it. Please don't call the theory "foolish" when you haven't even read it, and when you have nothing to back your "claims" up. Try having an open mind, read the entire article a few times, and then come back with your opinions. Okay? I'm just saying. And if you don't believe it, then just simply close the page and move on instead of calling someone else's belief "foolish".   bangbang

To Michael, and whoever else is behind that username: Thank you so much, for everything. Really, this hoax has opened my eyes to so many things. And this newest post... I'm just speechless. I've read it once, but I'm going to read it a few more times. Thank you so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 21, 2012, 07:13:01 PM
Thanks so much TS.  I will go and read about the Ark !  I've been looking for it.  This is so interesting and amazing !   I didn't know about Jesus' blood having a different number of chromosomes.  Interesting.  I'm going to try to read about that. 

I agree with you Souza.  It never hurts to learn about or read anything.  No one says you have to agree or you have to do anything you don't want to.   Knowledge is Power people !  and  "A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste".

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 21, 2012, 07:38:41 PM
[...]I almost think TS is just entertaining possible scenarios of where the ark is, which one is real, which is fake, and maybe this is a test.  IDK.
This idea ^^ together with what TS once said about theories that he might sustain, even if he didn't believe in them, don't get out of my mind ;)

I need to do more research and study and read and study the post some more.
[...]
Right! we all need to do this before drawing any precipitated conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 21, 2012, 07:47:15 PM
[...]How on earth has "doomsday" anything to do with what happened to Michael Jackson? How???[...]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (--- CLICK
[...]
EOW:

E1. If the numerology and timing is not a coincidence (see M2 & S2): then why was the 911 call placed immediately at 12:21, unless it was to show that one of the main reasons for the hoax is to warn about the end of the world (that it’s near—even if it’s not at the end of the Mayan calendar, 2012)?

E2. Why did MJ specifically mention four more years in TII, unless he was referring to 2012 (and also the Sony movie with “Jackson” in it, etc)?

E3. MJ reads the Bible daily; and according to it, there will be an end to this world—and that end will come prior to the “new earth” (see Revelation 21:1; etc).  The memorial program actually mentioned that MJ looks forward to the new earth.  With these things in mind, how is it possible that the end of the world is not part of MJ’s message?
[...]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

January 21, 2012, 08:12:23 PM
Still i didn't read the full link to the other forum, but one thing i am going to say for now, i would remind you that someone opened a thread with pictures of Michael and people interested much in the pants of gold, are published pages and pages with photos, i want nor i am interested in influencing the beliefs of anyone in particular but there are people who cares more the size of the penis of Michael that other topics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2012, 08:17:04 PM
Still i didn't read the full link to the other forum, but one thing i am going to say for now, i would remind you that someone opened a thread with pictures of Michael and people interested much in the pants of gold, are published pages and pages with photos, i want nor i am interested in influencing the beliefs of anyone in particular but there are people who cares more the size of the penis of Michael that other topics.
Haha Paula!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

~Souza~

January 21, 2012, 08:21:50 PM

Hahahaha, that's why I ALWAYS read your posts, even if I have to struggle through them because there is often something unexpected at the end. And quoted for truth btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions