mykidsmum

Did MJ learn from Cat Stevens?
December 25, 2009, 08:52:57 PM
Just a thought, not saying I believe it but just something to throw out there.  In the 70's when Cat Stevens (aka Yusfuf Islam) left his stardom and a popular singing career to persue Islam, his fans turned on him and had a public crushing of all of his records by a steam roller.  It really got bad for him.  He is now back in the lime light again realeasing Islamic Music.  If the theory is true that MJ converted to Islam, maybe he chose this way to leave his stardom behind so as not go thru the same thing Cat Stevens went through.  This could be a reason why pole girl never ended up in the TII movie or Dirty Diana....Just a thought.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

Re: Did MJ learn from Cat Stevens?
December 25, 2009, 10:57:55 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
If the theory is true that MJ converted to Islam, maybe he chose this way to leave his stardom behind so as not go thru the same thing Cat Stevens went through.
I doubt it. First, I don't believe Michael converted to Islam. Second, even if he did, I don't think he would go through all of this trouble just to "leave his stardom behind."

Michael doesn't seem that "shallow," for want of a better word, to me. He's an infinitely stronger man and human being than most people give him credit for, which is the main reason why I believe his situation had to have been extremely dire, as in life-or-death circumstances, for him to attempt what happened on June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 26, 2009, 08:12:41 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
If the theory is true that MJ converted to Islam, maybe he chose this way to leave his stardom behind so as not go thru the same thing Cat Stevens went through.
I doubt it. First, I don't believe Michael converted to Islam. Second, even if he did, I don't think he would go through all of this trouble just to "leave his stardom behind."

Michael doesn't seem that "shallow," for want of a better word, to me. He's an infinitely stronger man and human being than most people give him credit for, which is the main reason why I believe his situation had to have been extremely dire, as in life-or-death circumstances, for him to attempt what happened on June 25.

You know, I don't believe this but I was just throwing it out there as a possibility, but as for MJ being an "infinitely stronger man"...I agree and this is the reason why I believe he could do something like this for his belief.  You forget how Thriller almost wasn't because at the time the Elders in his church gave him a hard time about Thriller.  On his orders it was going to be destroyed.  As he said himself, the only reason we have Thriller today is because someone disobeyed him and his orders, according to him he even tried dancing in a less provocative way to simply please the Church and to do what he thought God wanted at the time despite the fact that he had millions of adoring fans and many obligations to his label.  Changing your life for what you believe is for the better takes fortitude and strength of character and determination with a belief that you are doing something for a higher power, a belief, and in hopes of getting a better reward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 03, 2010, 06:20:39 PM
Yes it's very possible that Michael "converted" to Islam. I put it into parentesis because we all are submitted to God we want it or not, the only difference is to admit it. We all know that Michael strongly believes in God and it's the most important whatever his religion is as all religion have the same root but Man twisted the truth. I don't know what to think regarding Cat Stevens+MJ, some have said that his hypothetical conversion was not welcomed by the Elite...that it would have given a good image of Islam (unless for the haters) and that is obvioulsy going against the NWO agenda. Muslims have become the monster to be shaked each time the Super Powered Countries wants to attack a country.

We're all brothers and sisters and I think that what is being left today is Faith, pure and strong Faith in God and that's what the NWO is all about. Bring this world in the darkness and make us forget God.
The Elite of this world is trying to create a war of civilizations, just look how they manipulate the information to turn the people against muslims. The worse is that it works so well. The medias are a very strong power and when it is handled by bad people it becomes a threat, a weapon.
Many people claim that they have no prejudices, that they don't believe everything they see on TV or read on newspapers but I doubt it. Medias are a threat for freedom because they're controlled by evil people who don't care of any of us and manipulate everything. Many people have been brainwashed that's why so many bad things happening in this world are peacefully accepted by the masses. People are selfish and only wake up when it comes to their person. It's really time for a change but I really don't know when and how it's gonna happened and what I can efficiently do. I only can pray God for the moment. God Bless You all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 09, 2010, 05:19:33 PM
I heard the same , that Michael did convert to Islam but he never made an actual statement direct from him......
but there has been stories I've read after his "death" that he really did convert to islam and that he was going to annouce in one of his concerts  :!:
and that he made an islamic song (which means with no music) about Al_hajj
go see it on youtube , but there two songs one is called give thanks>>thats not michael..someone that sounds like him but the other one does sound like him.
and there is arabic fourms which strongly believes that this is true and the fact that this song he made with an arab producer (i think he is from uae) was stolen 6 days before he died...
And do you see when he says at the end of tii movie he says i have i messege but didn't said what it was?
Now this fourm believes that he didn't just die they believe he was murderd ,, i don't know why they didn't get scpicious about all the coincidence that relate to his death!
the reason they think he was murderd because they say it would be a huuuuge thing if he told the world that he converted to islam !and thats the last thing they want especially with the whole NWO !
especially that he is Michael Jackson!!the most popular huming being in the whooole world and just imagine the effect it would have on the people that looove and adore him..
imagine the people he effect his whole life ..what will there reaction be?? maybye it  won't have an impact on some people but mabey others will..maybye they would get so curious about it and start thinking why? and then follow him...I don't think they would hate him I think the opposite(

Now i'm not saying this is 100% the truth it could be right and it could be wrong like anything thats here..
i just wanted to share it ...yes mabey it bs but you don't know ,,,just plz hear the song
and then say what you think about the voice .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]