You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1/19/2012 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Randy Jackson is going after the baby mama that got a huge child support judgment against him ... claiming she's sponged off the Jackson family for nearly 2 decades.

Alejandra Jackson -- who has 2 kids by Randy and 2 by his brother Jermaine -- has a child support judgment against Randy that exceeds $600,000 -- that's because Randy hasn't paid his $1,200 a month in years and the debt plus interest swelled into outer space. 

Randy has now filed legal docs trying to undo Alejandra's judgment, claiming they cut a deal in 1993 that Randy and Michael Jackson agreed to let Alejandra and her kids live in the Jackson family compound in Encino and in return he wouldn't have to pay child support.

On top of that, Randy says the Jackson family provided Alejandra with food, utilities, maids, cooks, security guards, telephones, gardeners, maintenance, use of numerous expensive cars, etc.

Randy says, in short, she's gotten way more than the $600k he owes her. 

Randy also says in the docs, Alejandra and the kids have lived "like kings and queens at Randy Jackson's expense."

We're thinkin' it's another Jackson who foots the bills.

yeah we know who pays the bills  ;) lolol/
huggs n love n faith to all  bearhug
is this the same gurl that momma jackson put up into one of there own apartments while encino was being redone??
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Randy Jackson is going after the baby mama that got a huge child support judgment against him ... claiming she's sponged off the Jackson family for nearly 2 decades.

Alejandra Jackson -- who has 2 kids by Randy and 2 by his brother Jermaine -- has a child support judgment against Randy that exceeds $600,000 -- that's because Randy hasn't paid his $1,200 a month in years and the debt plus interest swelled into outer space. 

Randy has now filed legal docs trying to undo Alejandra's judgment, claiming they cut a deal in 1993 that Randy and Michael Jackson agreed to let Alejandra and her kids live in the Jackson family compound in Encino and in return he wouldn't have to pay child support.

On top of that, Randy says the Jackson family provided Alejandra with food, utilities, maids, cooks, security guards, telephones, gardeners, maintenance, use of numerous expensive cars, etc.

Randy also says in the docs, Alejandra and the kids have lived "like kings and queens at Randy Jackson's expense."

is this the same gurl that momma jackson put up into one of there own apartments while encino was being redone??suzz

yeah and i could swear this child support stuff with her has come up before only with jermaine in the place of randy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

i always get the feeling there are many more details to this particular part of the story, can't put my finger on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

is this the same gurl that momma jackson put up into one of there own apartments while encino was being redone??suzz

yeah and i could swear this child support stuff with her has come up before only with jermaine in the place of randy.
yeah i remember that too...now to find it lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A housewife is worth $100,000 per year, which is basically broken down into all of those services mentioned (maid, cook, gardener, limo driver, etc.).

Michael's technically the one that took care of her (owning the note on the compound), paying all the bills for his Mother, and the compound.

Wasn't one of these kids the same ones who ordered the taser? Plus, she refused to move herself and the kids out, because they had nowhere to go? These kids ALSO picked on Michael's kids, since 2009, apparently, so they moved out?

Randy, you owe this money - Michael paid everything, for your disrespectful brood!!
Hope you enjoyed your money train - because it's OVER! Time to pay UP!

Guess kissing up to momma didn't work, aye?
couldnt agree with u more!! everything u said i remember reading about..and its time for all the ones living off mj to get out already!!..mj giving his mom cash i can understand but when she gives it to joe when mj told her not to and so on ..and the family living off of mj makes me ill..respect to janet tho i think she has done a great job on her own..time to pay ur own bills n way i think the time is many years off..dont get me wrong the jackson 5 has a name but when mj left well the rest of them didnt really make anything out of there life and just lived off mj and now even more so since he went missing lol..never surprizes me that a so called star with back child suppt in that amount can walk free but a regular person would be in jail and paying..but then most stars get special treatment then regular folks ...ok done rantin lol..(i think)lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

i always get the feeling there are many more details to this particular part of the story, can't put my finger on it.

I feel the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, one other point - TMZ apparently got everything correct, if you read all the links! Michael's mom and his kids only moved to Calabasas, while badly needed renovations on the home are taking place. I thought it sounded odd, that they'd put Havenhurst up for sale in this market - I'd checked the MLS house listings, and it wasn't there. So, they're just renting a home that they can still easily attend the same school, and then move back in afterwards.

From what I've heard, there's some pretty intense damage that needs addressing, too. All of this had fallen by the wayside, with everyone living there, expecting to be treated like kings & queens - but no was willing to actually pay for the upkeep - yeah, I'm talking to you two, Randy, Jermaine! Didn't take care of where your FIVE children grew up, now did you!?

Alejandra should've taken that condo, but she's too much of a flake. Bet she'll freak, when no one buys her book.

As for Michael - all the fakes, flakes, con-men and leeches are TRULY falling by the wayside! Isn't it glorious, all? party/
yup..i heard mom decided to keep the house instead of sellin it..damn do renovations take that long?lol i mean i know what most work goes into it but damn..oh i agree with all living there and the house in such bad shape you telling me randy n jermaine cant do some of the fixing well if there not going to pay for it then they need to do the labor work lol i dont think work and labor goes to good with there names lol..it really pisses me off them n all the kids living there like kings n queens without working and letting things go to the waste side and cant work n pay..give me a damn break..

Alejandra should've taken that condo, but she's too much of a flake. Bet she'll freak, when no one buys her book. amen gurl

As for Michael - all the fakes, flakes, con-men and leeches are TRULY falling by the wayside! Isn't it glorious, all? party/ continue to clean house mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think Michael don't  appreciate we are judging his siblings and family.

I think you are right Suspicious, there's probably more behind this story. ( maybe it is to see how quick we are for jumping in to conclusions, could also be  just gossip! )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

There was a time on this forum where negative discussion ensuing around MJ’s family was taboo.  Has that fallen by the wayside?  I said something not very nice about Jermaine at one point and nearly got my head ripped off.  Just saying…  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

A housewife is worth $100,000 per year :shock:, which is basically broken down into all of those services mentioned (maid, cook, gardener, limo driver,  .. and may I add: homework helper, mental coach, planner, secretary, hairdresser, football supporter and I'm sure I forgot some more :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I think Michael don't  appreciate we are judging his siblings and family.

I think you are right Suspicious, there's probably more behind this story. ( maybe it is to see how quick we are for jumping in to conclusions, could also be  just gossip! )

I couldn't agree more. 

As far as I know, NO ONE on this board has lived in that house, or any other Jackson family home...and if you weren't there, then you don't know the whole story.  Taking 'tabloid' articles as 'truth' is the first mistake...and once that mistake has been made, it's a slippery slope downhill.

"Judgements" against ANY Jackson family member should be kept off the board...preferably in the garbage, right along with the tabloid-trash that instigated the judgement.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SHAME! I FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS PART OF JACKSONS LOVE SCANDAL THAT CROSSES WITH MICHAEL'S NAME. THAT WITCH BITCH SHOULD HAVE CONTROLED HER LEGS AND BROTHERS THEIR .... NOT TO BE IN MONEY BIZARRE THESE DAYS. KIDS PERHAPS FEEL BAD TOO. SHAME!
Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 01:00:51 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login'

Quite some threads about it and I guess we still don't know half of the story, and we shouldn't know it either, it's not of our business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

@Tink: there is no Jackson Family bashing allowed on this board, I'm sorry but there is zero tolerance for that sort of thing here. These matters are none of our business to pass judgement on. Please refrain from anymore negative commentary towards the Jackson Family in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

@Tink: your bashing towards MJ's family is NOT allowed on here, you should visit MJJC for that. Comment removed and refrain from posting such comments again. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions