Let’s re-examine for about an hour or so just how determined the tabloid media was to kill Michael’s character during the sex abuse scandals.  All the players and the games they master by manipulation of truth.  Taken from MJTruthNow forum - vindicate Michael Jackson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 04:05:39 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Hilde

Thanks for the link! Watched the first minutes of that video, watch more when I have more time.
The whole site looks interesting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
It's just not Michael Jackson who's exploited. What people need to understand is that the media is bought & paid for by the elite scum bags running this country. With all information that they want misunderstood you'll see it in your local newspapers, tabaloid trash magazines, etc...  There's agenda behind giving you lies. With the Michael Jackson sexual abuse cases, you really have to start to dig at the source of who's IS GOING TO GAIN THE MOST????    It's just like government.... follow the paper trail of corruptness. If it's the DA, Sneddon, which is was involved in Michaels' cases, who's behind him? What motives do they have to silence Michael? Was it because Michael could see the corruptness of our system, going into tyranny? Did they think because of his status as an entertainer he would be heard? We also have to real about how Michael also portrayed himself, by himself. He also was a DIVA IN HIS OWN WORLD ALSO.  He also planted alot of goofy tales himself, just to see if the Tabaloids picked up on it. Some of his practical jokes, backfired on him, & because American's in human nature believe everything in Hollywood glitz, that's there's no way the National Equirer could be lying or they could be sued. No, they are fed information........of course bad is usually the GOOD!!  But with every slander, or just utter LIES you have to ask yourself.................Who is to gain by this????  It will always lead to ......POWER, MONEY & CONTROL....... but who's going to stand up & expose this without feeling a retaliation coming in return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

However, this thread IS about the media and Michael Jackson's story; and this piece capitalizes on just what lengths they were willing to go to GET HIM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Tink

Re: Rupert Murdock
January 19, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
Rupert Murdock is who got pissed off at Michael, owned many of the Tabloids, and British papers.
Remember, Lingos stick into people's heads. The research I did on Tom Sneddon, is that his Publicist
IS the one who came up with "Wh***o J***o." 

Jingles from the '50s to '80s were especially catchy. Meow Mix one was my favorite, over the McDonald's
hamburger song, though I recall both fondly. And I hate hamburgers!  lolol/
Those two examples to me, are harmless, silly, and the products fairly cheap, so who cares.

But when you apply that principal to someone's reputation, the results are devastating!
I've read all the court transcripts.

This is why I'm here - I don't need to dig any further.

"The Truth Will Out." And has.

Michael was persecuted simply because he was a black man - and if anyone else under normal
circumstances was  scrutinized, then nothing would've happened. This was Justice in it's
darkest night - and the media LIED, just presenting the Prosecutions side, rushing outside,
before showing the light of the Defense!

I didn't blame Jermaine for trying to get Michael out of the country - but the truth was on his side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Adding insult to injury, on top would be "hey lets say it was sexual", or yea that's going to ruin someone's career, that's a guarantee someone's going to be hurt on this one. Sneddon HATED, & that's a strong word, but he had it out for him. C'mon if Sneddon could get a conviction, he was going to be the DA who put Michael Jackson away!!!!   No doubt..that was his agenda....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

/bravo/ @Tink because you are so right.  All of this was perpetuated and driven because certain people in high places did not like the fact that Michael was a black man, whom they considered uneducated in the traditional sense, and weird, yet who had the power to win the hearts of their daughters and sons,  had ammassed a fortune, and could walk and talk and eat and entertain any and every class of man from the greatest of dignitaries to those they considered the grunge of the earth, at the same table and make no differences between them.  He had everything they never could and never would; respect, class, dignity, compassion, humility, power and love from every corner of the universe, and they simply couldn’t stomach it. “How dare he” !  And obviously they were so humiliated and envious of Michael’s standing in the world that they set out to do everything in their power to change it.  Scumbags & hate mongers.  Envy, hate and ignorance, the bottom line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Tink

/bravo/ @Tink because you are so right.  All of this was perpetuated and driven because certain people in high places did not like the fact that Michael was a black man, whom they considered uneducated in the traditional sense, and weird, yet who had the power to win the hearts of their daughters and sons,  had ammassed a fortune, and could walk and talk and eat and entertain any and every class of man from the greatest of dignitaries to those they considered the grunge of the earth, at the same table and make no differences between them.  He had everything they never could and never would; respect, class, dignity, compassion, humility, power and love from every corner of the universe, and they simply couldn’t stomach it. “How dare he” !  And obviously they were so humiliated and envious of Michael’s standing in the world that they set out to do everything in their power to change it.  Scumbags & hate mongers.  Envy, hate and ignorance, the bottom line.

Remember, he dared to plant Neverland into an all white settlement, basically - though forgetting it's Indian land,
the foolish Sneddon and crew! They're no better than the thugs in the projects, you realize that!?

I remember how it used to be - and it still is, under the surface! Look at the deep South, and how they tried to stop
that one couple from marrying, it was dreadful! Then on CNN, that one dude did a special on eating Thanksgiving
with White peeps. My jaw hit the floor, I thought this shit was over and done with!

No...as long as people teach it to their children, it's still there. That's why if you DO NOT teach kids to hate, nor fear,
they won't!

And still in Santa Barbara, you're welcome to visit - just don't be the wrong color after dark! rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Thanks for the link.  Definitely saving this one.

To those that mention how certain people tried to destroy MJ because he had it all and had the audacity to be Black.  MJ was saying the same things in his speech in New York with Jesse Jackson and others.  Michael is a very smart man.  He knew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I totally agree on the "black race" issue in our society today. I'm currently dating a black man (I'm white) & he's very educated. Because he's from England, & most associate English men being white. When he moved here in Wisconsin, he started a very good job, & all the employees we're told that his name is Chris & he's from England. Some of the top big wigs for the company told him that there was some employees that we're fond of "black people" being successful. Chris had brought to the meeting 2 glasses of water half full. He introduced himself, & asked "him team" if anyone knew why he would have the 2 glasses of water? No one responded, because they we're taken back because he was black, & they thought they we're getting a white guy for their new boss. Back to the 2 glasses of water, Chris asked if he cut himself & dripped his blood in the glass of water it would be the same as the "white" people that we're all in the meeting. We all bleed the same color. So the outside skin color doesn't change the color of the blood. It's the concept of closed minds that "see color".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally agree on the "black race" issue in our society today. I'm currently dating a black man (I'm white) & he's very educated. Because he's from England, & most associate English men being white. When he moved here in Wisconsin, he started a very good job, & all the employees we're told that his name is Chris & he's from England. Some of the top big wigs for the company told him that there was some employees that we're fond of "black people" being successful. Chris had brought to the meeting 2 glasses of water half full. He introduced himself, & asked "him team" if anyone knew why he would have the 2 glasses of water? No one responded, because they we're taken back because he was black, & they thought they we're getting a white guy for their new boss. Back to the 2 glasses of water, Chris asked if he cut himself & dripped his blood in the glass of water it would be the same as the "white" people that we're all in the meeting. We all bleed the same color. So the outside skin color doesn't change the color of the blood. It's the concept of closed minds that "see color".

Thank you for sharing your story! 

It's sad the human RACE (one human race) is so conditioned to think about different skin colors instead of looking at what is in the person's heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I remember a Chris Rock stand up comedy......he says....."There is not a single person in this audience that would trade spots with me, because I'm black.............and I'm RICH!!!......."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Joe and Katherine's interview in 2005 about MJ's trial.

If you want to skip the first video, this is the best part where they say it was about racism and more, but can’t say. They are funny and cute too.

Good story LoveShyMichael!
Yes I believe racism is still alive and well, but more subtle. 

Just on the theme of racism, in Canadian hockey (I don't follow at all)  last fall there was an incident of racism towards a black player (there's very few), where someone threw a banana on the ice.  It was a big thing in the press, but no one would ever actually say the R word, only that it was offensive etc.  No one actually said that bananas mean monkeys and monkeys mean blacks are further down the evolutionary scale, but EVERYONE, it's assumed knew full well what was meant.  So it's silent racism.  I'm sure Michael dealt with that ALL the time.

2 comments:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I too missed this point. I missed it because I don't think of monkeys when I think of black people.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Are you one of these sheltered white people who pretends to be ''politically correct'' about black people and acts extremely shocked when someone else calls them out for what ''they really are'' (niggers). I'm sorry but you have no idea what they're capable of, they're not the friendly smiling middle-class African American types you'd see on ''The Cosby Show'' oh no, they are wild animals and they would gladly murder you for your wallet or ''nice watch''. Don't be naive.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 1 week ago[/l][/l][/l]
Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:42:31 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Bless his wisdom! It kills me that in this country, people are picky about the color of whom they date, than the color of their dog!

If I had a choice between any black man or a white man? I'd Pick Chris Rock any day of the week - because a sense of humor is #1 in my book - that goes beyond any skin color. That's why my parents met! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Joe and Katherine's interview in 2005 about MJ's trial.

If you want to skip the first video, this is the best part where they say it was about racism and more, but can’t say. They are funny and cute too.

Good story LoveShyMichael!
Yes I believe racism is still alive and well, but more subtle. 

Just on the theme of racism, in Canadian hockey (I don't follow at all)  last fall there was an incident of racism towards a black player (there's very few), where someone threw a banana on the ice.  It was a big thing in the press, but no one would ever actually say the R word, only that it was offensive etc.  No one actually said that bananas mean monkeys and monkeys mean blacks are further down the evolutionary scale, but EVERYONE, it's assumed knew full well what was meant.  So it's silent racism.  I'm sure Michael dealt with that ALL the time.

2 comments:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I too missed this point. I missed it because I don't think of monkeys when I think of black people.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Are you one of these sheltered white people who pretends to be ''politically correct'' about black people and acts extremely shocked when someone else calls them out for what ''they really are'' (niggers). I'm sorry but you have no idea what they're capable of, they're not the friendly smiling middle-class African American types you'd see on ''The Cosby Show'' oh no, they are wild animals and they would gladly murder you for your wallet or ''nice watch''. Don't be naive.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 1 week ago[/l][/l][/l]

Yes, SILENT PREJUDISM. Symbols hurt, as much as the N word, or the J****bo* word, etc.
White people have picked on Bill Cosby, because he refuses to take off on his private plane, unless all the qualified black people are given first choice. He's been known to hold up his own plane for take off at the Santa Monica airport, over this. I don't see what the issue is, he takes us Biracials too, sheesh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal