Strategic Tabloid Slaughter of Michael Jackson

• 28 Replies

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink

Re: Strategic Tabloid Slaughter of Michael Jackson

• on: January 26, 2012, 06:23:32 AM
@miss g

I agree with you on the "black & brown race card". This is not being racist this is being totally honest as American's. C'mon are American's that niave that no one can see the people the government agencies target? Black & Browns get targeted for vaccines, lower income, lower IQ, what should really make American's mad is because that's the race they target, that's the race that seems to LOVE OBAMA. I'm disgusted to think that because Obama being black he was able to talk other "black & brown" people into lifting him up being the savior to save this country. When in return he has walked hand & hand with the corrupt scum bags who enginereed this whole mess. Obama knows he will be the most hated president. He knows that. Obama is not working for USA. He works for Wall Street. I'm currently dating a black man & we discuss this all the time, with him agreeing with Obama playing the "black card" & preying on others of same color to get them to like him, with all the LIES, & DECEPTION.

@TINK....
We also need to see this as they are, not as how we want them to be. The color of Obama is what made him deceptful. That is what people should be angry about.

As long as the government can keep us American people fighting about race, they can continue to get away with the stuff they are doing.

Forget the Biracial President. It's the HOUSE and Senate, and WHO we vote in. We need MODERATES on both sides, not people who hold chokeholds!
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
    • Show only replies by LoveShyMichael

• on: January 26, 2012, 04:53:41 PM
Watch the Obama Deception. & The Fall of the Repulic. Both can be download full length on You Tube.

This is will tell you how Obama was "groomed" & done deal" for the president.

This is will be the best movies to understand what Obama was able to sell the NWO....

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink

• on: January 26, 2012, 09:59:40 PM
Watch the Obama Deception. & The Fall of the Repulic. Both can be download full length on You Tube.

This is will tell you how Obama was "groomed" & done deal" for the president.

This is will be the best movies to understand what Obama was able to sell the NWO....

I don't have faith in any of the GOP. I don't believe in movies, telling me about the current president in office either.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
    • Show only replies by LoveShyMichael

• on: January 28, 2012, 11:40:28 PM
Those movies are made from the "truth". I'm still amazed how when the truth is out there for America's to research, we still find it easier to just keep believing lies.