paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I clicked on the blog that Aussie posted last night and clicked off it after about 30 seconds of reading.

It's very unfortunate that this site and certain members are being attacked.  It can't be stopped but it can be ignored, which is the best you can do. 

It is true, we must punish them with the "whip of indifference" :mrgreen: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well the o
I clicked on the blog that Aussie posted last night and clicked off it after about 30 seconds of reading.

It's very unfortunate that this site and certain members are being attacked.  It can't be stopped but it can be ignored, which is the best you can do. 

It is true, we must punish them with the "whip of indifference" :mrgreen: :lol:

the thing is, it looked like forum members who made the nasty commetns abt me and others. so even if i didnt retaliate by writing on the blog comments in response to their nastiness, they can see all of our comments here. which is why souza has put this message out. final warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

I can't believe that someone could ever write a blog like that. Souza has put so much time and effort to maintain this forum. She should be thanked not ridiculed. None of the people who were named in the blog have ever disrespected someone just because they had a different opinion. I truly hope that people will start to get back to Michael's message of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

RK

I'm sorry I clicked on that link too. The bulldog has outdone himself in vulgarity this time. Let them all laugh it up. Lowest form of humour out there, to ridicule and humiliate another. I wonder why some of us other regulars weren't singled out. Oh, that's right...we are considered to be the borg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Revel in it... the jealousy is apparent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

I'm sorry I clicked on that link too. The bulldog has outdone himself in vulgarity this time. Let them all laugh it up. Lowest form of humour out there, to ridicule and humiliate another. I wonder why some of us other regulars weren't singled out. Oh, that's right...we are considered to be the borg
:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

No Miss G, I believe its about this slandering members......here is the blog...

Wow some people are really messed-up. :? :roll:

That "Doggie", Souza and Bec are not the best pals is nothing new, but I must say that the person who posted that you, Sarahli or @2good2btrue is @Souza should be someone who has not been participating in the forum since the beginning. That was absurd.

Makes no sense that members from here would post there. May be are banned/former members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I think those are newbies, can't imagine any veteran would be in that sort of group. And seriously people, what is the matter with gossip thing or poking? Got balls, speak out or just leave with an honor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Front

To the blog authors & their "anonymous" puppet commentators:

It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip.

If you get off in attempting to belittle yours truly, so be it. I've been called worse than your elementary insults, and your non-sensical babbling is BORING. However…..when it results in congregating a little circus bandwagon and provokes members to turn on EACH OTHER…that's quite another thing!

Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!!

I would not--AT ALL!--be surprised if there was a certain name (or 3) in the tabloid arena behind the writers and/or comments of that blog. If I'm right--- and I'm 99.99999999999999% sure that I am--- your writing skills have diminished IMMENSELY. It's not even tabloid garbage--it's one notch BELOW it-----> wanna-be TABLOID TRASH. Aww, can't sell your tabloid fiction for toilet paper anymore…..now you've resorted to free "e-tabloids" in the form of a blog. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..

4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip.

If you get off in attempting to belittle yours truly, so be it. I've been called worse than your elementary insults, and your non-sensical babbling is BORING. However…..when it results in congregating a little circus bandwagon and provokes members to turn on EACH OTHER…that's quite another thing!

Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!!

I would not--AT ALL!--be surprised if there was a certain name (or 3) in the tabloid arena behind the writers and/or comments of that blog. If I'm right--- and I'm 99.99999999999999% sure that I am--- your writing skills have diminished IMMENSELY. It's not even tabloid garbage--it's one notch BELOW it-----> wanna-be TABLOID TRASH. Aww, can't sell your tabloid fiction for toilet paper anymore…..now you've resorted to free "e-tabloids" in the form of a blog. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..

Well said, the hypocrites do not deserve anything else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(MJ doesn't believe in Karma...)

Thank you for your post, Front! :)
It was about time to tell us you are not MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

That entire "blog" is simply revolting. Always was and always will be.

@ Front -  respect/ 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh! Those "anonymous" puppet commentators are Funny! I am glad they feel entertained! I Love using my Bec and Souza's personalities whenever I feel like it and as nobody has filed any copyright claim as yet, I shall continue to do so at will! 8-)

January 23rd:

January 25th:

Bon Appetit!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MJonmind

Veronicafalls there are a few threads thoroughly debunking the myths that MJ didn't use strong language, because he most certainly did.  It was something I was not aware of when I first started here 2+ years ago, but the evidence is clear.
Also in many of his songs he sprinkles swears in.  Front is Michael.  He does not mince words when defending others (us), as a true gentleman would.
What this "bulldog" says is clearly a pointless, unjustified, unprovoked attack, with disgruntled members from here agreeing with him.
Thanks Front! mj_dance/

Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 07:54:55 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Hi RunningGirl,
A lovely haggis you've got there!  I'm involved in preparations for our Scottish Country Dance social next week with piper and haggis! We really quote a LOT of Robbie Burns there every time!  :lol:  I'm not Scottish myself but we all have a great time!

Are you saying Front is our dragon? :D
The first day of the 2012 Chinese New Year is on January 23, 2012 in China's time zone.
Some people say 2012 is a Black Dragon Water Dragon year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions