TinkTopic starter

Hiya, all!
January 16, 2012, 04:39:21 PM
It is said, when one kisses death, one appreciates the little things in life more, and things become crystal, if you survive. I agree with this. I had sepsis after Thanksgiving, and emergency surgery to save my kidneys due to sepsis, minor kidney failure, also known as insufficiency due to kidney stones.

I felt strongly that Michael was still here on earth, even though I'd never voiced this to anyone, about how I'd felt for two long years.
While in the hospital, I finally did a trace on others who felt the same as I did - it led me hear.

I know the world doesn't end this year, we just need to hold our hands out with what's at our disposal, to our friends around the world, and lend them help. 2011 was the start, and 2012 will be a very big year. 2013 will be fantastic!

We have tools such as Twitter, Facebook at our disposal. As long as we let LOVE and caring about others guide us, we'll be fine. The future is ours - it's there, for each and every single one of us. We just need to let the right reasons, and God guide us.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Re: Hiya, all!
January 16, 2012, 05:10:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is said, when one kisses death, one appreciates the little things in life more, and things become crystal, if you survive. I agree with this. I had sepsis after Thanksgiving, and emergency surgery to save my kidneys due to sepsis, minor kidney failure, also known as insufficiency due to kidney stones.

I felt strongly that Michael was still here on earth, even though I'd never voiced this to anyone, about how I'd felt for two long years.
While in the hospital, I finally did a trace on others who felt the same as I did - it led me hear.

I know the world doesn't end this year, we just need to hold our hands out with what's at our disposal, to our friends around the world, and lend them help. 2011 was the start, and 2012 will be a very big year. 2013 will be fantastic!

We have tools such as Twitter, Facebook at our disposal. As long as we let LOVE and caring about others guide us, we'll be fine. The future is ours - it's there, for each and every single one of us. We just need to let the right reasons, and God guide us.

bearhug

Tink - I'm so glad to have you here. The line of work that you are in as well as you having a brief? encounter with Michael makes you one with true knowledge of the business and some of the people that surround Michael.

It's interesting that you suspected that Michael was still around. Is it only because of the propofol story or are there other reasons why you believed he was still alive? Do you know if any of your colleagues feel the same way?

Many blessings to you and your health. May you continue to recover and be better than new.

I look forward to hearing more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 16, 2012, 05:11:54 PM
Every time I see your name “Tink” it reminds me of Neverland and the play Peter Pan where Tink was my favorite character.  She was awesome!

Sorry to hear your delima of being in the hospital, but happy that you are back and feeling better.  Hugs to you.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 16, 2012, 07:06:05 PM
Hi Tink! I'm sorry that you had some serious health issues, and I hope that you make a full recovery and have continual Health from this day forward! I really appreciate your posts and I am glad that you decided to join our little family here, so WELCOME!!
 bearhug

Sending you LOVE, from the bottom of my Heart!!! May God keep watch over you always! Keep spreading the LOVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 07:20:32 PM

We have tools such as Twitter, Facebook at our disposal. As long as we let LOVE and caring about others guide us, we'll be fine. The future is ours - it's there, for each and every single one of us. We just need to let the right reasons, and God guide us.  (  :'(  /bravo/ )

bearhug

ThINK it's/was a honour to meet you  bearhug!! Thank you very much for all your beautiful posts and especially for your advice,from 2 days ago  :mrgreen:  :

So many things we can do to help ourselves and others, it's just blinding that people choose to sit in front of computer/tv all day, and complain about eating all day.

There's a world of adventure out there, each and every day - Michael knew it, and lived! People should go out, even if they have trouble initially talking to others. Find a sport, and get out! Makes you feel better, and spread LOVE!

The more LOVE we have in the world, the more likely, we'll have peaceful resolutions, and less paranoia in the world.

I wish you well,alot of LOVE and a HEALTH of a Lion  :) ,as for the rest ,my MJ family,KEEP BELIEVING cause Michael is ALIVE !!!!
I LOVE you all ,take care  :)  !!!!

Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:18:37 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 07:48:15 PM
Hi Tink......I have enjoyed your posts very much.  I am glad your search led you here.  It is true about things being crystal clear after situations that involve death.  I am very sorry to hear of your health problems, however, very glad things are well now.  I have lost both my parents, and each time my world collapsed and I learned what was truly important in life.  In fact, just last night a precious teen from our neighborhood died 2 blocks away in a terrible car crash.....I am still shaking with sadness and heaviness from it.  My point is, even when you don't know the person directly....death can have supreme effects on you.  The world becomes smaller, and what you thought was important washes away.  It then leaves you with that crystal clear vision you talked about.  Keep on posting my friend!  We are here together in LOVE always!

@applehead.......what's up with the "Good Bye" picture/avatar?   pale/ 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TinkTopic starter

January 16, 2012, 08:57:33 PM

bearhug

Tink - I'm so glad to have you here. The line of work that you are in as well as you having a brief? encounter with Michael makes you one with true knowledge of the business and some of the people that surround Michael.

It's interesting that you suspected that Michael was still around. Is it only because of the propofol story or are there other reasons why you believed he was still alive? Do you know if any of your colleagues feel the same way?

Many blessings to you and your health. May you continue to recover and be better than new.

Yes - a few of my colleagues have quietly felt the same way - but didn't dare say anything, until I said something first. Strangely, it's more women than men.

For me, going under Propofol so many times in such a short amount of time, just cinched it for me. Michael wasn't known to play with his life, he was highly cautious.

Let me ask you: other than drinking a glass of wine, have you ever heard of Michael partying hard, and drinking any hard liquor? Because I never have, never seen this behavior with him, nor by any of my friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 16, 2012, 10:25:43 PM
 bearhug and prayers for your recovery.

I agree: applehead: I hope you are not saying goodbye to us  :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 10:59:00 PM

bearhug

Yes - a few of my colleagues have quietly felt the same way - but didn't dare say anything, until I said something first. Strangely, it's more women than men.

For me, going under Propofol so many times in such a short amount of time, just cinched it for me. Michael wasn't known to play with his life, he was highly cautious.

Let me ask you: other than drinking a glass of wine, have you ever heard of Michael partying hard, and drinking any hard liquor? Because I never have, never seen this behavior with him, nor by any of my friends.

You're absolutely right, Tink. I believe in that sense Michael and I are a lot alike. I'm the type of person that likes to be in control of my actions at all time. Therefore, there has never been a place for drugs or alcohol. An occasional glass of wine but that's it. In fact I've only been considered drunk 3 times in my life and all three times were at family celebrations. 

Not only that but I consciously make decisions with my children, grandchildren, and other family in mind. I want to be a good example. I think Michael is the same way in that regard and that is why I have trouble believing that he has ever abused drugs or alcohol. It's even more convincing when I hear people that have been in contact with him believe the same. Yes, I think he has had an occasional glass of wine or beer but my thought is that he was only a social drinker.

Applehead - what is up with the goodbye we'll miss you sign? Please say you aren't leaving...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

TinkTopic starter

January 18, 2012, 03:12:31 AM
Thank you all, for such a warm welcome. I've been getting better, healthier every day. Been able to start working again.

@applehead - I too, am wondering about your sign. Hope you're okay!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 20, 2012, 05:19:41 PM
Hiya Tink,

so good to hear that you started working again :) I hope your health will improve well each day.

I'm glad you are here. Looking forward to read more of your posts.

bearhug
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions