_Anna_Topic starter

TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 16, 2012, 01:30:52 AM
I spent all night reading and digging into this because I really need my answers. I want first of all to say this is not a bashing thread, I open it because after searching on the forum in many threads I still didn't come up with valid and concrete evidence.

Please understand all I want is to discuss and get my answers about a lot of things, hear your opinions and seriously hear what you believe.

I know about the discussion about T.S. being Tim Simkin, a religious minister, owner of the S.T.U.D.Y. site.
I went and searched deeper to find more, because on the forum no one came up with more details. And I will post everything I found, so I'm not making assumptions.
I just ask you to please don't jump on me, telling me you are tired of this. This discussion didn't receive any concrete answer, and it is still a topic that a lot of us want to have cleared. That's what I want.

First I found these PDFs

One from August 2002
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The other from November 2002

I read and read again both PDFs. He says he is good at writing and that his talent is writing and that his calling will be fulfuilled through Web publishing:

"Although I was raised in the church, unfortunately while growing up I had little interest in  GOD or
religion; and when I did grow up, I wasted several years “in the world”.  But praise the LORD: in 1990, I decided
to give GOD and religion a try.  It was not long after, when I was impressed that I had a talent for writing which
could be used in the LORD’S work; and as a result, I took a college course on writing.  At the time, I had no
thought of becoming a speaker; however, over the next few  years, the  LORD gently pushed me into public
speaking.  But even now, after several years of speaking, I still believe that writing is my main calling; and I also
believe that this calling will be fulfilled through Web publishing, far more than through normal books"

You can read all in the above PDFs.
Now after I read all this I know almost for certain that Tim Simkin is T.S. Why would he choose some initials that would give him away? Or use the S.T.U.D.Y. slogan, like he used when he posted as S.T.U.D.Y. He even used the phrase "Study to understand doctrines yourself". To me it's clear T.S. is this Tim Simkin. I honetsly think he didn't think people would dig up and find the STUDY site. Or maybe he thought about it but that was the reason, to make his business known. And from here, other hundreds of questions come to my head. What would this person want from Michael's fans? Why reach Michael's fans? I simply don't know what to believe. I can only go by my gut feeling and I will tell you my feelings, and i want to hear what you all also think.

Tim Simkin has this system called "Be Response-Able" about which you can read in the November PDF.
He also has a site for it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What Tim Simkin says about Response-Able:

"The S.T.U.D.Y. ministry will be the operator of the Response-Able system, although others can be
involved through the question and answer aspect of the system (and again: others can also publish further
evidence on another Website, with a link to it from the Response-Able system’s Website).  S.T.U.D.Y.
newsletters  will include at least an overview of the subject(s) added to the Response-Able system since the
previous newsletter, as well as a brief update (at times) on subjects that are already in the system.
Why should You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login be the hub for this system?  Because this is the talent and calling
that I have been given.  Evidence of my calling is in the Introductory Newsletter, #1 (please read it if you haven’t
yet); additionally, I am the one who had the conviction to come up with not only the “Response-Able” name (and
obtain the Website by that name), but also the entire Response-Able system.  Finally, once this system has been
put into actual practice, I believe that there will be further evidence that this truly is my calling."

You can read more on the PDFs

Another paragraph:

"This brings us to yet another major advantage, of the Response-Able system.  If people will follow this
system (see next section, below): it will be one of the easiest and fastest ways (if not the easiest and fastest way)
to get the whole truth to the whole world—“and then shall the end come”!"

He is talking about the End of the World. TS has been talking about the end of the world being Michael's message. But also it's Simkin's message, and all his posts are religious. Now my questions are: Tim Simkin has this system "Response-Able" in which he wants to engage people in writing and give answers, and etc. My conclusion after reading all this over and over again is- what if his system didn't get many people to engage in it? He didn't receive the attention he needed to drag people into this system. That's how I believe when seeing Michael's situation he knows that Michael's fans are billions and that he can perpetrate his (Simkin's) message to a larger public, this way getting his group of people when he will need them for his business. Ok, this is my opinion after I read all.

Regarding the numerology, Tim Simkin's number on which he can be contacted is listed on the PDFs, and it's 888-999-7883
A lot of people say that TS proved himself because he cracked the 1998 Dangerous code. When someone is into numerology they know 1998 and 666 are strong tied together.

You can read here

and here

Here you can find the same numbers that the Dangerous code gives

So someone who is into numerology could have easily cracked that code, you don't have to be Michael himself to understand it. The fact that no one else came up with it still doesn't prove no one else could have cracked it.

For example BACK's code. It's way more difficult, just numbers, no insert signs and no divide signs. Though, people cracked it, I don't remember if it was Bec who cracked it or someone else, but it was one of us. If people found the Dangerous code for sure anyone else could have cracked it, if you read about the numerology.

I am not writing this to have another contradictory thread, but as I didn't get my answers, I still want to hear what people think.
I went on and searched about Tim Simkin.

I found this forum where there are 3 posts of his from 2001

I also found this site with an mp3 to hear Simkin talk, called "The keys that Unlock the Truth"

Ok, after I read all this many times, please go and read too and honestly tell your opinion.
I don't want to form my opinion because I have mine, but the actual debate and discussion on this subject was always short and not concrete and we never got a clear answer. No one debunked it.

It's not like TS is the main subject, but it's a subject that was left in the air, no one debunked it and no concrete answer was given.

What is the purpose in your opinion? Your honest opinion, not censored.

On another note, but it has a connection with this, I want to ask you, please, Souza, something. First I want to tell you I do appreciate this site and your effort. I honestly tell you that I have nothing against you or anyone, I just need my answers. I ask you because you just said about Front that you have your reasons to believe him. The recent connection between TS and Front is obvious. You said you can't comment on this, but at least something maybe you can tell us. I don't want you to get in trouble, so I just ask one thing. Do you know, being the administrator, whether TS and Front are the same person? If you read on the STUDY PDFs you see at the end signed Tim, Sonya, and Teilen Simkin so there are 3 persons on the STUDY. Do you know/believe Front and TS are the same person or someone close related to him? Or Front is someone else, literally?

I want to hear what everyone thinks, how do you understand this, and what conclusions you have. All I want is to discuss without fights.
It is important for me who is behind a project, not only the message, as I've said a lot of times, and some agree, that the message can be positive but if it doesn't come from Michael, then this changes the whole thing. Because people put effort in it, and most of us are even willing to put aside some own rules (for example the atheists) to read and understand Michael, if THIS is what he wants. But only if it DOES come from him. Not from any other Lord preacher, no matter how holy that person could be.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:15:50 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Re: TS/T.I.A.I discussion
January 16, 2012, 01:54:38 AM
Thank You Anna for all that finding!
Now, its truly interesting if they all give contrhbution to the MJ hoax!@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 02:04:18 AM
There is also email address "my e-mail address: S_T_U_D_Y@juno.com—with four underscores (shift of the hyphen), not five." If I am not mistaken, this was found and posted in here.

Anyway, I won't read all that stuff because I've always said TS and Front, whether it is the same person or not (to me not), not related to Michael, meaning not an insider nor knower. Just person who has good analythical thinking skills who analyzes and well guesses facts and posts here for members. We have many members in here with the same skills but less time and patience to dig dipper.
Back is different person IMO.
And you Anna can be onto something. I don't understand though why you so much concerned about TS indentity?
I think Michael would never play with his fans patience, sincerety and love to him who take time to "investigate" hoax trying to find out what happened to him. MJ would not just  read and entertain us with clues and theories/levels that go close then far from the truth for 2,5 years. And still we have many questions that not clear and TS/Front posts are ambiguous and vague.
That's NOT Michael. I don't say Michael would post "Hey guys this is me, this is it, I am in hiding and here is the story", BUT there will definitely be a different approach in HIS posts to us, to this investigation journey. That's how I feel.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 02:10:42 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

January 16, 2012, 02:13:55 AM
Might I suggest you all read T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men? Might shine a light on some subject matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 16, 2012, 02:55:36 AM
Could you enlighten us in a few words? geek/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

January 16, 2012, 04:00:36 AM
Anna, I understand you wanting to dig this up again to get answers.  If you get the answers you're looking for/desire, I will sincerely be happy for you, so you get some peace.  All I know is, I was here when we dug through all this stuff before, and I was very open at the time, that this could be our TS, until there just did not seem to be anything conclusive at all.  But I didn't know TS then, as well as I feel we do now.

Anna, am I right in thinking you're not a Christian nor have been raised with hearing a lot of Christian teaching and messages?  Now when I read all this stuff and hear the audio again of this Tim Simkin, I'm hearing, reading a totally different person than our TS.   He has a different way of talking and  passion.  One of the biggest things that unites Back, Front, TS and Michael for me, is their unusual usage of the name of Jesus.  It is NEVER in the sense of worshipping him, spreading the gospel of Jesus, encouraging people to trust in Jesus, that Jesus did miracles, or was even God, for that matter. Back puts Michael on the same level as Jesus, Michael said he wanted to be like Jesus only in the sense of being kind especially to children, and his lyrics imply that he replaces Jesus in the sense that he/MJ is the light of the world, will answer our prayers, is the chosen one, etc.  This Tim Simkin sounds to me like hundreds of Christian speakers that I have listened to, with just another plan to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.  As he writes under his heading (that you pointed out) of "And then shall the end come".

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world [World Wide Web] for a witness unto
all nations; and then shall the end come .” (Matthew 24:14).
No where does Michael or TS talk about getting the Gospel out to the world, that Jesus died to save them from sins and people need to trust in Jesus.
Front says to the contrary,
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
Even you would agree that TS has recently verified that he is at least Front.  You have said yourself that you are pretty sure Back is authentic, but not necessarily Front.
I believe all four--Front, TS, Back, Michael are saying he/MJ is the One to be trusted in, that he is the Light of the world.  Soon and very soon we are going to see the king (MJ not Jesus).  That to me loudly, says they are one person.  It is such a subtle nuance that could not possibly be faked.  This Tim Simkin is a traditional Christian trying to use the internet to creatively spread the traditional Gospel.  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 04:18:46 AM
Anna, am I right in thinking you're not a Christian nor have been raised with hearing a lot of Christian teaching and messages?  Now when I read all this stuff and hear the audio again of this Tim Simkin, I'm hearing, reading a totally different person than our TS.   He has a different way of talking and  passion.  One of the biggest things that unites Back, Front, TS and Michael for me, is their unusual usage of the name of Jesus.  It is NEVER in the sense of worshipping him, spreading the gospel of Jesus, encouraging people to trust in Jesus, that Jesus did miracles, or was even God, for that matter. Back puts Michael on the same level as Jesus, Michael said he wanted to be like Jesus only in the sense of being kind especially to children, and his lyrics imply that he replaces Jesus in the sense that he/MJ is the light of the world, will answer our prayers, is the chosen one, etc.  This Tim Simkin sounds to me like hundreds of Christian speakers that I have listened to, with just another plan to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.  As he writes under his heading (that you pointed out) of "And then shall the end come".

I totally agree with you MJonmind. I also think that Tim Simkin is a very traditional kind of Christian. When T.S, Front, Back and Michael speak about God and Jesus in a very different way. In my opinion someone like Tim Simkin will not allow himself to compare Michael to Jesus and call him the light of the world, even for the sake of getting people into his group. For him Jesus is an unearthly holy creature who in no way could be compared to a pop star, even the greatest in the world.
I understand you Anna, there is a lot of mystery surrounding these guys and we are all looking for the answers, i just don't think that the answer is that simple.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 05:27:08 AM
I understand what you say, also you, Kristina4LOVE. But how can one explain the obvious connection between TS and Tim Simkin? The name, the S.T.U.D.Y. name and slogan that TS used when posting under STUDY ("Study to Understand Doctrines Yourself" is Simkin's slogan used also by TS on the old board).

The idea of the site, name, slogan, being used as decoy doesn't hold water. It's not only the name, but the message of spreading God's word to Christians. Literally only religion, love the Lord, read the Bible, spread the Lord's Gospel to as many people as possible, study the Bible, etc. What I mean is- Simkin's site and purpose is only about this, religion, God, Praise the Lord. Only. And i saw some things about NWO but couldn't read, there were only titles. Michael can be more spiritual, he loves God, but he has never created a project to spread the Lord's Gospel to people, neither go to such extent as to focus his life on this.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:35:16 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 08:28:04 AM
I'm including what TS said in the past when people began questioning his identity and any possible 'link' to Tim Simkin, a family member, or anyone else.  He may have addressed it in another post as well...but for now, this was all I could find.

1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For?

As far as the person(s) operating TIAI (dot-com): many people are not concerned who it is; they just see the importance of the message, and the evidence that it is genuine, and that is sufficient for them.

Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”.  If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon.  This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

On the other hand, if I claimed to be someone with the initials of “TS”—this would not prove that I really have those initials; in fact, it wouldn’t even prove that I am not Marlon!  And even if I really did have these initials, how could that be any evidence whatsoever that TIAI is or is not genuine???  And yet several have dismissed TIAI, merely on this idea that I have these personal initials!

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake.  Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username???  After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake?  Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are?  And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

Several people misunderstood the following statement, which was in TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

The point here, especially taken in the wider context, is that I am not asking anyone to believe the information based upon my claim of who is behind TIAI, and/or where the information came from.  For example, if I claimed to be Marlon, many would not believe that I am Marlon just because I say so.  The words “many would not believe me if I told you”, refer to the previous phrase: “how I got this information”—it is not the information itself that many would not believe, if I told you where I got it.

So once again, the information itself has abundant evidence in the 9 parts, that the information is genuine; so any claim of where I got it is not needed.  What is needed, however, is a clear understanding of the evidence which does show the information to be valid.  This evidence was understood fairly well by some, but almost completely overlooked and ignored by others—including some who said they read all 9 parts.  I have to wonder how quickly they skimmed over it.  So in this update, I will go over the evidences that TIAI is genuine; many of these will be repeats taken from portions of the 9 parts (which quite a few people missed and/or ignored), but there will also be a few new ones.

One major point of ^^^ is that no matter who one may assume TS to be, that is all it is...assumptions and speculations.  Many of us read A LOT of what Tim Simkin had on his site and I'm pretty sure everyone pretty much came to the same conclusion....there is nothing concrete to 'prove' that TS is Tim Simkin or anyone else for that matter.

The 'similarities' that are being put forth....the same initials, the religious angle, the interest in the NWO/EOW, and a talent for writing...can apply to many people other than Tim Simkin.  I'm sure there's plenty of people with the initials T.S. that are very religious (and therefore believe in some sort of NWO/EOW) and are talented writers.  But EVEN IF people think to themselves..."wow, this 'link' between TS and Tim Simkin is too much of a coinicidence to not be true"....IMO, it simply means they have either missed huge chunks of TS' posts OR they haven't dug deep enough because on the surface TS could be anyone, including Tim Simkin.

BUT...when you do dig a little deeper, the 'link' between TS and Tim Simkin grows very weak.  Let's assume that Tim Simkin is simply a guy with nothing to do with the hoax or MJ, but instead has some sort of religious/brainwashing agenda going on...and he created the usernames S.T.U.D.Y. and TS to further that agenda.  The 'points' that support this possibility fail to give further support to everything else that is clear as day in what we've come to KNOW about TS.

IF TS is Tim Simkin, then this Tim person not only KNOWS a heck of a lot about MJ, but he also has 'ties' to Sony, TMZ, Elvis, the FBI, Conrad Murray, the court system, and several Jackson family members (and I may be missing some other 'ties').  Where is the 'proof' that Tim Simkin, based on his website and his postings, has ANY of these 'ties' apart from sharing the same initials with TS, a religious background, and a great writing ability? (Although, having read both TS and Tim Simkin, my findings are that the writing styles are very different...even if they are both 'good').

In the end, we can dig and dig (and we have for a very long time)...and we will NOT be able to 'figure out' who TS is...at least not concretely.  BUT...there are several 'factors' that can be gauged based on TS' posts that suggest a MUCH closer tie to MJ than merely someone with a religious agenda.

For me, the bottom line is this:  IF TS is Tim Simkin, then Tim Simkin is someone with close 'ties' to MJ.  Based on everything I have read (which is a lot)....there is absolutely NO proof of this (that Tim Simkin is an 'insider')....however, there is PLENTY of proof that TS is.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

January 16, 2012, 08:41:47 AM
Anna, I 100% understand what you mean/feel.
There is a complete difference in following a Michael Jackson hoax, and following, researching, understanding what TS or others bring to us.
Because, we are taking what they tell us, or lead us to research and believe it IS connected to the hoax.  He actually connects and talks about Michael being related to what he brings us.
In the beginning, as I've written again lately, there was STUDY...who brought us some sort of preaching religious stuff.  I ignored it all, because, I have my own faith, and I did NOT come here to learn otherwise.  I am here to be with others who believe Michael is alive.  The rest about understanding the hoax reasons really came after.  I needed to know what I felt about Michael being alive, others did also.  So, as I didn't want or need study's info no matter if it proved correct or not.  During that time, others began to research who study was.  It came out he was a preacher..blah blah.  Soon his "message" was less on religion, and on making himself more credible, thus, the long and winding road of building up a trust and following amongst us.  Soon, we began to experience the transformation of study into others that knew.  We were the fish and being hauled in...I felt. 
I always just waited.  A long time, to see HIM return to the religion, as I felt, he'd return to it, as that was the purpose of him being here..eventually.
Not that his message was ultimately a bad one...to study the bible and relate it to world events.  But, to relate it to Michael?  Really, even you who truly believe TS,  and hate others not or questioning him...how'd you really feel to know it was some indoctrination into a religion study that was the purpose all along? 
Well, of course this study person transformed into TS, who HAS brought religion back.  Which, I'd been waiting for.  Actually, it absorbs almost all threads not to some extent, and has got most of us doing what he wanted...digging into the bible.  GOOD.  But, we are trying to take what he says, and make it fit what he says, of fit the bible.
TS, if you are in the know about Michael, I'd follow you and dig right into this researching...but, with my skepticism. which we all said at the beginning of the hoax to be a good thing...and not with Anna's great digging, I have to say, that to some of us, you need to come clean.  Not that if you are Michael you can tell, or if you are in the know you can tell, and I realize that some think YOU have proven what you say to be right.  But, not to some of us.  What do we do?  So much of what ts says or what roads he creates and leads us upon are not about ts theories that for the rest of us, we have lost our search for answers to the hoax.  We've lost what we came for and hung on for 2.5 years.
To me, if feels as though Michael has truly died if we find this ts is a preacher out in no place USA.  That my mind is extremely warped and my heart wretched from me to have twisted every event in Michael's life to prove he still lives and perhaps does not. 
Anna, I feel this is Scary to Me, like I'm walking across very thin ice and can't go in any direction.
We both know this is a subject we probably know the answer to, and that it will be shut down, disregarded, or outcast for.
I hope all consider this in the love we have for eachother, realizing that questioning and not being fed what could possibly prove to give us
exactly the opposite of what we initially came here for is the reality.
I love you all. This IS really changing the basis for what reasons we came her FOR and some can say if you still don't believe ts after all he's said and what he's proven...  well, if you still believe ts although there is all this info that he's not who you believe...
I know we won't come together on this, but I hope we can come to know that our bottom line is NOT finding the truth because of what an invisible individual leads us to make real, but to believe Michael lives and that AS ONE we do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

January 16, 2012, 08:43:37 AM
@BeTheChange: my thoughts exactly.

I also wanted to address this:

I understand what you say, also you, Kristina4LOVE. But how can one explain the obvious connection between TS and Tim Simkin? The name, the S.T.U.D.Y. name and slogan that TS used when posting under STUDY ("Study to Understand Doctrines Yourself" is Simkin's slogan used also by TS on the old board).

The idea of the site, name, slogan, being used as decoy doesn't hold water. It's not only the name, but the message of spreading God's word to Christians. Literally only religion, love the Lord, read the Bible, spread the Lord's Gospel to as many people as possible, study the Bible, etc. What I mean is- Simkin's site and purpose is only about this, religion, God, Praise the Lord. Only. And i saw some things about NWO but couldn't read, there were only titles. Michael can be more spiritual, he loves God, but he has never created a project to spread the Lord's Gospel to people, neither go to such extent as to focus his life on this.

If TS made the deliberate effort to use the acronym S.T.U.D.Y. and use the initials of Tim Simkin, then the intention was for us to link the two together regardless of whether or not the person posting as "TS" is Tim Simkin. Perhaps Michael came across this Simkin character, liked his concept and decided to apply it to his hoax; it's not a far stretch of the imagination to think that Michael would want to witness on a mass scale by utilizing the internet. Under the cloak of anonymity, he could approach strangers en masse and have them pay attention to his words for once, and of course leave the hysteria/screaming out of the equation. Then there's the added bonus of not having doors slammed in your face, lol. I don't think he could ever be honest about his religious beliefs before; as a public figure seeking to appeal to the widest demographic possible, he restricted himself to vague, politically-correct comments in order to offend as little as possible. When we have Jermaine saying this about Michael, "But he was also a devout Jehovah’s Witness who lived his life in accordance with the Bible." then according to Jermaine, he did "focus his life on this" and if he hasn't dedicated a project to "spreading the Lord's Gospel", then this is it.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but a follower of the bible/the word/Jesus (which Michael was by his own admittance) is charged with the responsibility to make disciples, to "preach" the message, to teach people the way to live peacefully and in harmony with each other, to teach them about the "way out" in order to avoid the judgment coming upon the Earth. The unrighteous AKA anyone who doesn't live according to the YHWH's standards will be wiped clean off the earth to put it lightly; the earth will experience a "cleansing through fire" so to speak. At least that is what I understood from reading the scriptures. IMO, Michael is still proselytizing. Did you come to the same conclusion?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 09:04:46 AM

One major point of ^^^ is that no matter who one may assume TS to be, that is all it is...assumptions and speculations.  Many of us read A LOT of what Tim Simkin had on his site and I'm pretty sure everyone pretty much came to the same conclusion....there is nothing concrete to 'prove' that TS is Tim Simkin or anyone else for that matter.

The 'similarities' that are being put forth....the same initials, the religious angle, the interest in the NWO/EOW, and a talent for writing...can apply to many people other than Tim Simkin.  I'm sure there's plenty of people with the initials T.S. that are very religious (and therefore believe in some sort of NWO/EOW) and are talented writers.  But EVEN IF people think to themselves..."wow, this 'link' between TS and Tim Simkin is too much of a coinicidence to not be true"....IMO, it simply means they have either missed huge chunks of TS' posts OR they haven't dug deep enough because on the surface TS could be anyone, including Tim Simkin.

As you know from TS's posts, many ways to prove himself were about some specific words used by the family. Like the "revealed" word used in the January 18 2010 tweet. If only one word can prove TS has ties to the family, then:

TS/TIAI:
-using the initials "T" and "S" from Tim Simkin;
-using the screen name S.T.U.D.Y.;
-using the same slogan "Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself";
-numerology;
-Bible/religion preaching

are not proofs he is Tim Simkin?
Just your honest answer.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 09:13:34 AM
This might sound pretty simple - but, what if TS is indeed Tim Simkin? What will that mean? Will it change anything? Will it make TS less credible/reliable/less "in-the-know"?

If TS is Tim, then the he is not MJ. That is one thing that would come out of the above. Nothing more if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

January 16, 2012, 09:22:15 AM
This might sound pretty simple - but, what if TS is indeed Tim Simkin? What will that mean? Will it change anything? Will it make TS less credible/reliable/less "in-the-know"?

If TS is Tim, then the he is not MJ. That is one thing that would come out of the above. Nothing more if you ask me.
Tim Simkin is a Lord Preacher, a Gospel spreader. Only.

Let aside the religion for a moment. What Tim Simkin says might be true, his message might be positive, mind entertaining, etc. , but if it doesn't come from Michael, then how do you take it? It's ok to go and study the bible, the Lord, spread the Gospel, but we are here for Michael. If we wanted to dig into religion, bible, the Lord, we would have done it on our own.

Most of us spend lots of time digging into Bible verses, stories, even the atheists do it, thinking "It's not my hoax, it's Michael's. Ok, I'm an atheist, but it doesn't matter, I want to understand Michael's message". So we go and digg and read in case of "what if?"; what if TS/TIAI is really Michael's message and that's how we can help Michael? just because we want to understand Michael. Not a religion preacher. I am somehow an atheist, many here are. But I'm sure and I've seen, that I am and they are ready to let aside their atheism and read Bible verses and stories even as literature, to understand Michael. But ONLY if it DOES come from Michael. Not from a Lord preacher.
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:24:07 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 09:27:37 AM

Tim Simkin is a Lord Preacher, a Gospel spreader. Only.

Let aside the religion for a moment. What Tim Simkin says might be true, his message might be positive, mind entertaining, etc. , but if it doesn't come from Michael, then how do you take it? It's ok to go and study the bible, the Lord, spread the Gospel, but we are here for Michael. If we wanted to dig into religion, bible, the Lord, we would have done it on our own.

Most of us spend lots of time digging into Bible verses, stories, even the atheists do it, thinking "It's not my hoax, it's Michael's. Ok, I'm an atheist, but it doesn't matter, I want to understand Michael's message". So we go and digg and read in case of "what if?"; what if TS/TIAI is really Michael's message and that's how we can help Michael? just because we want to understand Michael. Not a religion preacher. I am somehow an atheist, many here are. But I'm sure and I've seen, that I am and they are ready to let aside their atheism and read Bible verses and stories even as literature, to understand Michael. But ONLY if it DOES come from Michael. Not from a Lord preacher.
and....I'm on the other side.  I believe in God, but I will only read about religious things if it comes from Michael, because I HAVE studied the bible most of my life.  I have searched and researched and have my answers I am 100% a believer in.  I won't do it because some, as you say, "Lord preacher" claims it to be related to Michael in ANY way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions