No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Hmm...Michael L.O.V.E. .... newer know, never know :?
I think everything is possible. He´s pretty isolated right now I think and it isn´t impossible that he´s communicating with people in internet. But, we must be very careful what to believe :!:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

This was just posted on Larry's blog... :shock:

November 23rd, 2009 11:10 am ET

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back !  :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

:!:  :!:  :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back  :!:  :!:  :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.

I hate to clue you but JCC is a fraud too. They know nothing! It's just a person that's out to play games. :roll:  I don't believe it one bit! :)   :lol:  ;)

I used to believe him...but now Im thinking he is fake too..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "EternalMichael"
there are too many trolls on the internet...
I want JCC to come back !  :P
And I want him to tell us where Michael is !

:!:  :!:  :!: Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee JCC come back  :!:  :!:  :!:

I belived JCC... I don't know about you, but I believed him.

I'm with you; about Michael L.O.V.E. I don't know, he seems fake to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'ll wait for you Michael

what he said has been posted on many sites,if he said something new then maybe ,like yesterday he said to watch at the amas what happened can someone explain cos as usual im feeling confused :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJSTAR"
Quote from: "NoHype"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree...BACK has had a lot to say even as far back as 2005 (not 2006).  He can be a litte hard to interpret, but so far, he hasn't said anything that can be debunked.  I'm not 100% convinced that BACK is MJ, but I take a little bit of comfort in feeling that he is a 100% insider.

:D I'm with you on this one. I'm on the fence that he may be MJ, but i feel he is deffinately someone in the know.

2005 is even better! lol I don't know if it's him or not but I think it's definitely an insider. I agree with all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

@ all

This is my only post for this morning. None of this makes sense because none of it is real. Let's start with the ambulance footage which everyone who has "investigated" it knows it is a "FACT" that is was shot twice. The funeral was shot "twice" if you have investigated it, you know that. Remember the garbage cans in the ambulance footage, how they were highlighted? How the cameras focused on them? It's all garbage. Garbage pick-up at 100 N Carolwood Drive is on Wednesday, not Thursday. There were garbage cans at the funeral, the cameras focused on them. It's all garbage. At Dr. Murray's child support hearing, the cameras zoomed in and focused on the "garbage" can. Have you ever seen anything like that in a courtroom? Where the cameras zoom in and focus on a garbage can? And zoom in and focus on "money" that was paid in cash? Have you ever seen child support paid in "cash" across attorneys tables? Want to know why they zoomed in on the money? Because it was fake money. Here is a close-up shot of the money.

It is Gilda on the money. If you will investigate this instead of "taking what you see at face value and believing it" you will find this out for yourself. Mike played Gilda's husband in the movie who faked his death.

Everything going on that we are seeing is garbage. That is why all the focus from the very beginning has been on "garbage." Mike said everything you read about me is "garbage." This is his payback. And when he returns, no one can be angry with him about anything. From the get-go, everything was "fake." The ambulance "pic", the ambulance footage, the Memorial pic that said "I'm alive", the Movie playing Gilda's husband, the funeral "liberian girl" photos only, and so on and so on. So when he comes back, those who believed all of this "garbage" will only have themselves to blame because you have not done what he spent his life telling you to do which was not to believe all "the garbage" written and told about him.

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting! I did think that was odd during the court hearing. That and the money. I never noticed the other two events focusing on the garbage cans. Great catch to whoever wrote that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

yaya

wow, that is interesting...especially the part about the money. it would be nice if this person could post things ahead of time tho. like tell us one thing in particular that is going to happen...not something that has already happened. but everything he said makes sense. and if he is a true insider, he reassures us that michael is coming back :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

he did he hinted something would happen on the AMAs,?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
he did he hinted something would happen on the AMAs,?

i watched them but didn't see any "clues." did anyone else??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

@ all

We love you, Mike!    

Okay, I'm outta here.

Thanks for posting it. I know that everything is garbage, but I say if there were any memorial or burial footage to see or any fabulous, ridiculous interviews, we would have any clues to discover, we wouldn´t have so much faith maybe as we have today. So, I say "Thank you for that garbage!".
But I understand that who ever wrote it he/she means non believers :)
Only thing that I don´t like at all is that there´s so much trolls. I don´t believe any of them 100%, they push our hopes high and when nothing happens we feel devastated, so I think when Michael really comes out some day I just don´t believe it. I would probably suspect doubles or halos or... god knows what. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

mattie

OK..Now i understand the garbage thing too!
I was wundering the whole time..why so much focus on the garbage cans all the time.
I noticed that on the funeral..and again in the court room,i thougt it was really odd..This makes sense!
Thanks!
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BACK is my favorite internet MJ. He was saying stuff in 2006! Top that suckas!  :lol

And if you don't know who he is, go to the following link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah, but you can't even see what was written or said.  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"

Yeah, but you can't even see what was written or said.  :?:

Lol infinitylady!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions