Human Nature is my favourite song EVER  :cry:  !!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoxaKb00M40&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]

This was filmed during the Bad Tour in 1988, judging from the footage I would say part of it is in Italy, Rome and Florence.He saw Leonardo da Vinci's Michelangelo with his own eyes. Well, I knew that because he told us so, but to see the footage of that event is something else  :) !
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 11:02:51 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Applehead for brightening up my day!  bearhug  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

I think Human Nature is probably my favorite as well. It's funny to me how it seems fast paced, but slow at the same time. Every layer of that song is extremely well put together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing, applehead. ♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Human Nature is probably my favorite as well. It's funny to me how it seems fast paced, but slow at the same time. Every layer of that song is extremely well put together.
and when asked his favorite didn't miko also say it was his? and made some additional intriguing comment about it , like for personal reasons or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I love this video once again.....museums would be so interesting to talk to Michael about....I love visiting places and seeing all that wonderful art.  I have been blessed to see a lot.....but, holy smokes...Michael has seen the world's best....so cool.

I am at a loss, however..... you said:
"He saw Leonardo da Vinci's Michelangelo with his own eyes."
What does that mean?  In the video, we see him walking up to Michelangelo's statue of David.......I must be missing something.....sorry for the brain freeze, lol! 

I love the video....and you! Thanks again!
Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions