bec

And why do they broadcast it on Twitter? You keep that shit private. It's not the world's business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Randy posted today on twitter

My siblings & I were never informed the restitution bid against Murray was being dropped. We DO NOT support that action. NOT our decision.

From day 1 this family never seems to do anything together. As if Michael isn't brother of them all. They always always have to be split, in any situation.

If him and his siblings didn't drop the bid then WHO did it? Mrs. Katherine and Joseph? Who? And why would they do it as if they never consult the other members of the family, as if Michael is not son/brother of them all.

is it possible perhaps not all of the family are in the know?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I think it's another act of the film by Michael    /cook/  ..Murray did nothing and Michael are confirming us this...  /woohoo/ really the best is yet to come !!  typing/ mj_dance/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MissG

Randy posted today on twitter

My siblings & I were never informed the restitution bid against Murray was being dropped. We DO NOT support that action. NOT our decision.

From day 1 this family never seems to do anything together. As if Michael isn't brother of them all. They always always have to be split, in any situation.
If him and his siblings didn't drop the bid then WHO did it? Mrs. Katherine and Joseph? Who? And why would they do it as if they never consult the other members of the family, as if Michael is not son/brother of them all.

And why do they broadcast it on Twitter? You keep that shit private. It's not the world's business.

For those who believe that Michael is dead, situations like this give a bad shade to the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal