Re: Well - read MJ
December 20, 2011, 01:59:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cassici’s book makes lots of reference to the importance reading and learning held in Michael’s life.  Were it not for him, and his love of reading, Casico in my opinion would have probably not turned out to be the businesmann he became.  Michael made sure that reading and dissecting what you read to make sure you had the full grasp of it was an integral part of his friendship with Casico and also his children or any child who was in his presence for any significant amount of time.  That shows just how extra ordinary this man is.  He is not one of a kind, he is the one and only. 

He was also a very mischevious prankster.  Some of the things he did cracks me up.  I mean really  lolol/  What a fun loving, caring, down to earth person Michael is.  It’s amazing.

Correction:  IS a very mischevious prankster.  I like to refer to him as The Joker.  Once I was certain he was alive I found myself laughing out loud numerous times at the preposterousness of it all.  At every turn he has played his hand with a quirky element of surprise.  What a genius to be able to create perhaps the worlds first tragi-comedy.  Part of the audience sees only the tragedy.  The lucky few appreciate the farce.   And I could be wrong, but I really think Paris just loved to talk about how she can cry on cue....knowing how she fooled the world (almost the entire world) and can almost say it out loud that she faked it and STILL they believe...Now THAT's good acting!

I'm quite sure our dear MJ is having a bunch of fun.

Gwynned I know what you mean about the COMEDY side lol  lolol/ !!!! I saw alot of the COMEDY side of this HOAX and it was/is a real fun  :lol: !!!!! Especially this one when Jake is at Murray trial,outside the court and he smells Jane Valnez's hair  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ,but he also drinks propofol and has a good nap till the next day  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!  I'm telling you Michael is not only a JOKER,he is also nuts  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!
The smelling hair reminded me about the rumor that Michael licked Gavin's hair   :shock:  geek/ on the plane,lol !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_KQlePOfIk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBj4iP6b-4g&feature=related[/youtube]

And since we talked about Herman Cain here he is with a buch of DOCTORS around him   :shock: to tell us,don't ever bother to ask him about "that" ,lol  lolol/  :shock:  geek/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!! EXCUSE ME,EXCUSE ME  :lol:  :lol: !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQuYuOZTh_o&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 20, 2011, 11:45:34 AM
OMG that Jake Byrd video is hysterical.  I love the line.  Thank God.  Conrad Murray will never kill Michael Jackson again!  And then drinking the propofol.  I noticed how he used the word 'hystrionic's (defined as 'theatrical performance') instead of history.   Interesting that he also follows the Paris and Lindsay escapades. 

You are so right.  Michael is nuts.  My guess is that once this is released in theaters or wherever, people, once they get over the shock of how they have been had, may be in danger of laughing themselves to death.   We can only hope there is a doctor in the audience.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2011, 03:27:40 PM
OMG that Jake Byrd video is hysterical.  I love the line.  Thank God.  Conrad Murray will never kill Michael Jackson again!  And then drinking the propofol.  I noticed how he used the word 'hystrionic's (defined as 'theatrical performance') instead of history.   Interesting that he also follows the Paris and Lindsay escapades. 

You are so right.  Michael is nuts.  My guess is that once this is released in theaters or wherever, people, once they get over the shock of how they have been had, may be in danger of laughing themselves to death.   We can only hope there is a doctor in the audience.  :)

WHY so serious??? LOL  lolol/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT74O6FTYMQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Jake Byrd really LOVES Michael  :lol:  ;) and he is telling us that Sarah Palin will take an OSCAR for the best actress in AMERICA :shock:  :lol: and that she signed his MILK DUDS  ;)  !!! OMG this is crazy and I'm crazy ,cause this world is crazy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkbWIyjICdo[/youtube]

OSCAR,OSCAR.OSCAR ,for Michael please   geek/  :lol: !!!! GO,GO,GO  penguin/  !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
December 20, 2011, 04:00:40 PM
Jake Byrd....that was hilarious. I liked the line "this is like the opposite of the last Michael Jackson trial"  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

December 21, 2011, 03:47:01 AM
Jake Byrd....that was hilarious. I liked the line "this is like the opposite of the last Michael Jackson trial"  /woohoo/

IT's NOT OVER  8-)  !!! THIS IS number 1   :shock:  :lol:  :lol:   :lol: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions